3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Anyone know if Johnny gonna perform in this award? Because  when Vivy (Johnny's manager) uploaded a picture on instagram at around 5AM today, someone in the comment wrote that Johnny went rehearsing until morning.. So I was wondering.. But there seems to be no sign of him so far...

If he attended the award without receiving any award or performing, my shipper hearts would like to think that he attended this award because he wants to support his wifey <3

Yes … I'm thinking now like this LOL He attented this event for just watching…? For this event, he came to there yesterday after finishing his job without taking rest ? Even if he want to attend the event and dont have to perform , he can come there in early morning of today . LOL (imagination >< I 'm feeling so upset now -.- yuzhou broke my heart :'( )

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, Mi Aung said:

Yes … I'm thinking now like this LOL He attented this event for just watching…? For this event, he came to there yesterday after finishing his job without taking rest ? Even if he want to attend the event and dont have to perform , he can come there in early morning of today . LOL (imagination >< I 'm feeling so upset now -.- yuzhou broke my heart :'( )

Exactly! He flew from Beijing to Shanghai because he had another photoshoot for a day then went to Shenzen just to attend this award when he didn't win anything or performing??!! He even looked super tired in the Shanghai airport photo before flying to Shenzen... I just feel like this is another of YuZhou secret dating... His chance to be with Zhouzhou... #whocaresifIamdelululikethis

17 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

Seriously if the fans hadn't been fighting among themselves so much, JY and ZZ would have won the CP award and undoubtedly would be put to sit together *pissed off.

Sadly that's what happens when you have so many fan groups and they start in "fighting" with each other. It's so stupid! (i don't like calling anyone stupid, but on this occasion it's appropriate).

• Like 11

Chinese Fan News Edition 3.0

They keep talking about that ZZ and JY disappeared few times during the event (maybe they went to the toilet? lol). I assume ZZ was giving interviews as well. 

This is kind of a new theory again, but I am not sure how reliable is this. (probably too delulu)

f54dff83d158ccbf6e6278921ed8bc3eb33541d4

• Like 11

There is some rumor JY will get an award of popular rising idol that voted by journalists/ online newspaper?!

btw, only-JY or only-ZZ fans won't think couple award is that important and I'm very sure they will insist to separate them in the future. Clearing their cp image is what these fans are aiming for :sweatingbullets:. Its the first time ever I see too much fight between 2 fandoms whose idols come from BL web series. Normally fanwar only happen between male idol and female idol lol. 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Exactly! He flew from Beijing to Shanghai because he had another photoshoot for a day then went to Shenzen just to attend this award when he didn't win anything or performing??!! He even looked super tired in the Shanghai airport photo before flying to Shenzen... I just feel like this is another of YuZhou secret dating... His chance to be with Zhouzhou... #whocaresifIamdelululikethis

Actually there was a theory that JY rushed to Shenzhen to meet ZZ hehehe but Idt the theory was that amazing sobs so I won't share it here

• Like 10

a gif that responds to 

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Exactly! He flew from Beijing to Shanghai because he had another photoshoot then went to Shenzen just to attend this award when he didn't win anything or performing??!! He even looked super tired in the Shanghai airport photo before flying to Shenzen... I just feel like this is another of YuZhou secret dating... His chance to be with Zhouzhou... #whocaresifIamdelululikethis

0061xV9zjw1f2qrld24mmg306h06qngp.gif

XDDDDD

Edit: How can y'all not love this child?

6ff07dc3gw1f2qr4vogm6j20mi0tygt9.jpg

• Like 23

1 minute ago, htuvecila said:

There is some rumor JY will get an award of popular rising idol that voted by journalists/ online newspaper?!

Yes, I read about the that yesterday on the CH forum too. I wonder if it's true because c-fans they keep waiting for JY's appearance. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I love you theory, but it's also a great way to make contacts and meet people in the entertainment industry, even if you're not going to win an award. It's a pretty big televised event so just being there and showing your face is a great PR move. 

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

X2tJKH4.png

OMG THAT GIRL HUGGED JOHNNY!!!!!!!

I HEARD HIM SAYING "BAOBEI, BABY" AHHHHHHH

91QwJYi.png

HE LICKED HIS LIPS A LOT!!!! Ugh I can't!!!! And that flowers keep popping out frequently especially when Zhouzhou or Johnny were on screen >_>

18 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Its the first time ever I see too much fight between 2 fandoms whose idols come from BL web series. Normally fanwar only happen between male idol and female idol lol. 

Which says to me that the fan bases think there really is something to get protective over. Most fans don't usually come out with a 'war' attitude regarding scandals and rumors unless the evidence is pretty well stacked against them. 

• Like 5

Amazing videos and gif spams. Thank you to all contributors..

@ximichem, my words fail me but you are the star of the day. Thanks a million for your awesome updates and video links. You made my day.

Hugs and kisses from me all the way to you...:wub:

You are a blessing indeed... I believe you must be damn tired now... rest well..

My God! ZZ was amazing, and yeah @gayyoxx and @guhaiI agree with both of you he does need some vocal training. But overall a good performance. Awesome for a 21 year old who was unknown just a few months back. I believe he will do better with every coming day. He is adorable and yes a dork, ha ha ha... the sign on the wrong place. I love him more each day for his sweet innocent self. His hairstyle was flawless and he looked awesome. The faces he made just killed me. I am very happy for his achievement. May he be blessed with many more in future.

JY,  Oh boy! I have not seen some one so suave and sexy in my life. He looked cool and handsome as ever. He oozes confidence and charisma at the same time. He is Mr. Perfect. Now I understand why older women fall for him so often. Man of any ones dreams. Now desperately waiting for JY to win something cool.

All was well but .... yes but.... my boys didn't get to share any PDA moment, what we all were waiting eagerly for. 

All hopes now pinned to HC and Fan meet now.. Hope and pray that we will get to see a lot more of them together with loads of PDA. Amen.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

OMG THAT GIRL HUGGED JOHNNY!!!!!!!

I HEARD HIM SAYING "BAOBEI, BABY" AHHHHHHH

HE LICKED HIS LIPS A LOT!!!! Ugh I can't!!!! And that flowers keep popping out frequently especially when Zhouzhou or Johnny were on screen >_>

Don't panic!! It's just for the camera. ;)

• Like 1