Anyone wanna pick favourites? I mean JY and ZZ's pictures that is :)

Pick a theme and choose only ONE favourite pic of each of them that fits the theme (e.g. #nerdy #best profile #tongue).

Here's mine:
#perfect features

(Pic credits to original owners)

img_ccff9ea431126ba4ada2334f90ce2227_145  img_b9615917adbb586dc988c7b5863909c3_145

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, cart517 said:

do y'all think ZZ and Johnny are not romantically involved? discussion here y'all

In my sane mind, I'd say they had a phase where both of them are confused with their feelings, bc the feelings they had as BLY&GH continued to linger. They somehow managed to settle the confusion and remain as best friends.

BUT! In my delululand, they're currently in 'some' (Korean term, yay) which is they have feelings for each other but haven't officially declare to be together. Probably they're still dealing with their lingering confusion, since both of them have had girlfriends before so to have feelings for a guy feels new to them

Edit: I have finished translating the full YY interview but I probably need someone to do the timing. Is there anyone who wants to volunteer doing so? I'm not sure if the engsub version has been out or not, and I don't want to delay subbing for a longer time ><

• Like 12

On 4/5/2016 at 4:44 AM, ryokise said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

cr: @我lan神天生丽质脸很滑

I saw this gif on tumblr too but failed to find the youtube vid of it since the link connected to the gif was the deleted pandawings acc. Do you know what interview is this and the link to the vid?

(still fiddling about on how to give cookies)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I saw this gif on tumblr too but failed to find the youtube vid of it since the link connected to the gif was the deleted pandawings acc. Do you know what interview is this and the link to the vid?

(still fiddling about on how to give cookies)

I think I posted too much today hahaha but here you go >>>  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eh3VHZQcPI (360p, without any subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHQiZXqYFJA (720p, with Korean subtitles)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

The thing is, I'm not really sure why I'm so invested. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen in the global entertainment industry. This is truly the first time I'm so invested in real life celebrities and their ups and downs. Some kind of magic (curse?) is going on here methinks.

Do you think their dramatic life outside of the series has a lot to do with it? On one hand, there are moments that look like they will be ok together and then in others, it seems like they are one step away from grave danger for acting in a BL show. The main reason for me is just that. I feel that they had done nothing wrong. In fact they had done a such beautiful job portraying the story, and yet they suffered for doing so... So I pay attention and want to do something to support them.

• Like 9

I feel the need to pop up again. I need consolation. It's 2AM here and I'm terribly shocked and depressed. Why? I cannot access Weibo, my account is apparently blocked! I cannot even visit other weibo acc tho TT^TT why? no fricking holy richard simmons idea *scratching the wall in the corner* guessing I'll be withdrawing from the position of spammer/Weibo updater for a whileeee :bawling: Guys, please spam! Drown me with pics, gifs, fmv, fancams, manips, analysis, bloopers, whatsoever! I cannot deal with loadworks without HaiLuoYin *swoon*

Edit: No worry guys, I still have QQ to connect to Weibo. That's the magic of Chinese media! I'll be spamming in the next two days. Meanwhile I'll be fricking following my whole list of Weibo acc on page 425 *gasp* bloody heck that I did make the list

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I learned that people who like to control never really have the control if the one that they controlled take back that control and keep it for themselves.Then the controller just left with basically nothing. #am not sure am making any sense tho' 

Hi Cynnamin, no one pointing negative on BDSM here, I personally do not find that the series depicts S/M just some aspects of their interaction, but not the relationship itself. The dominant part of GH likes role play (and he instigated that couple of times in season 2) but their relationship itself is not in the sm spectrum at all. So no problem here. Am not a writer, but had a little understanding of how a real bdsm relationship works. Btw, is your work available online?

The Doms who are given the control and power are usually the ones with no power whatsoever. The whole thing still comes down to the sub that decides where the relationship or how deep in the lifestyle they go. The Addicted story doesn't have this much but just shows more on how GH  bejng brought up in a military background with power and money have assumed he was more powerful till hr meet LY. It is fascinating how LY  made even GH bent to his will at times.

I know there is no negativity here, didn’t mean that. I was speaking in general when people hear BDSM they assume it is a very dark lifestyle and there is alot of misinterpretation of the lifestyle in mangas, films and stories that it becomes distorted. I do have my stories online but I rather not advertise it. It is not for the faint of heart and those that can stomach the deeper aspects of the lifestyle.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I think I posted too much today hahaha but here you go >>>  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eh3VHZQcPI (360p, without any subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHQiZXqYFJA (720p, with Korean subtitles)

LOL this is the YY interview I've just talked about.

You YuZhou fangirls definitely should watch this. I was laughing my richard simmons off watching this interview. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

@yaoimazter78 I think you're confusing something here. The seriousness of the situation doesn't lie with whether or not OOR say anything. You got accused of plagiarism and that's it, the copycat tag will follow you everywhere. And people who don't like you will have a topic to discuss with each other.

XWZ has done a good job concerning this matter so far. But it seems his fans keep dragging his image down with their bad attitude. Haters gonna hate, people don't like you will keep their opinion but don't give them a reason to say that you're deserved that.

I am quite aware that ZZ's reputation will somewhat suffer from this plagiarism scandal. However I do not think that this will be something that would break his career.

Imo people will  always talk either for or against Zhouzhou...and this matter of plagiarism is just one out the whole sundry of problems he has gotten involved with in the last few weeks. They would dissect everything he has done or should have done and this, in turn, would put a lot of ZZ supporters on the defense. Some will be able to cope with it graciously but some supporters would definitely lash back.

All that I'm saying is that if ZZ supporters like me get carried away and be morose or discouraged or jump the gun by thinking that all is lost it will not help the situation at all. So I encourage everybody to take a chill pill and just try to keep positive since these are things that we cannot do anything about. ZZ owned up to his mistake, apologized sincerely for it and hopefully people will accept the fact that everybody makes mistakes and be more forgiving.

• Like 15

On 4/5/2016 at 8:44 PM, Soohee ssi said:

@charlie10 Well well  I never notice that until you pointed that out. Yes they have been talked about it. Maybe they have a pillow talk talking about each other life. Isn't that sweet? Awww

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

I know the mods are going to yell at me for quoting the gif, but I just finally realized why this seemed so familiar! Shinhwa Bangsong!!! When Shinee guested the first season! Freaking hilarious! (Oh, I miss, ShinBang. Wish they'd do another.)

• Like 3

I'm worried about ZhouZhou... stress really can do bad things on your health, I know well... I hope he's resting. Yes, I also think he's a nerd actually. :D I want to stay positive and don't spread negative vibes on this thread. ^^' Stay strong ZhouZhou!

@Scandani You can find all the BTS subbed on LovelyThings channel.

Thanks @ryokise I was wondering if there were Japanese channel/fanclub to join, finally! :D

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I feel the need to pop up again. I need consolation. It's 2AM here and I'm terribly shocked and depressed. Why? I cannot access Weibo, my account is apparently blocked! I cannot even visit other weibo acc tho TT^TT why? no fricking holy richard simmons idea *scratching the wall in the corner* guessing I'll be withdrawing from the position of spammer/Weibo updater for a whileeee :bawling: Guys, please spam! Drown me with pics, gifs, fmv, fancams, manips, analysis, bloopers, whatsoever! I cannot deal with loadworks without HaiLuoYin *swoon*

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Is Weibo notorious for having "issues?"  Sounds like they have problems quite often. 

It'll be okay. It'll be okay. It's just a temporary thing. Technical difficulties. Try again later.  

(Any help? :wub:)

• Like 4

(Creeps back in)

Idk if you've missed this but I have finally finished translating YY Interview to English, but now I still have timing left to be done. Is there anyone here willing to help me doing the timing, as I think it'll take a long time for me to do it alone... especially I'll procrastinate which is no good OTL

Or, if there's english subbed of YY Interview already, do tell me so I cab stop subbing the one I'm working on, hehe. Thank you~

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Is Weibo notorious for having "issues?"  Sounds like they have problems quite often. 

It'll be okay. It'll be okay. It's just a temporary thing. Technical difficulties. Try again later.  

(Any help? :wub:)

I used my QQ acc to link with a new Weibo acc. So we'll be fine with the spam and update XD The technician crew did email me after my claim, saying that nope bruh you can't have your acc back <- roughly auto trans

46 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Edit: No worry guys, I still have QQ to connect to Weibo. That's the magic of Chinese media! I'll be spamming in the next two days. Meanwhile I'll be fricking following my whole list of Weibo acc on page 425 *gasp* bloody heck that I did make the list

@Scandani FOR YOU!!!!

Spoiler

006oQcrsgw1f2ltp20ndyj30rs0ku10j.jpg006oQcrsgw1f2ltp0ujhjj32ne1zke82.jpg Cr : 洲瑜Real  

the first is JY imo, idk about ZZ's feet tho :/ I'll just post both of them

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

(Creeps back in)

Idk if you've missed this but I have finally finished translating YY Interview to English, but now I still have timing left to be done. Is there anyone here willing to help me doing the timing, as I think it'll take a long time for me to do it alone... especially I'll procrastinate which is no good OTL

Or, if there's english subbed of YY Interview already, do tell me so I cab stop subbing the one I'm working on, hehe. Thank you~

Can someone help?? :)

As far as I know, there's still no English sub of this interview and I'm dying to watch this interview....

• Like 5