3 hours ago, zhouzhou520 said:

Hi,I'm from VietNam,i'm a fan of ZhouZhou. I hope everyone vote for ZhouZhou at link:  http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ .ZhouZhou was 10th in the charts,he's had a lot of difficulties.he was not online all day on Weibo.I hope all fans on international can help vote for him.Can you give me your Facebook fans? Pls help ZhouZhou.Tks so much.

Guys, don't forget to vote zhou n jingyu at this site :D

Btw, please support zhou by streaming his songs at pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

I streamed his songs since yesterday from my office's laptop hahaha

And i already addicted with his song n voice #lovezhoutothemoonandback

• Like 5

1 hour ago, poetato said:

@ebullient thank you for helping me out! but there was a popped up box saying that i have reached my post limit for the day and have to wait for 24 hours and the reply box at the bottom of the page as well as quote button went missing? did i do something wrong with my profile or? thanks anyway!

I don't think the system allows members to keep sending posts one after another immediately. There's always a time-out warning of about 1min. I've not seen a warning that says 24 hours. As for the missing reply box and quote button, I think reloading the page should be able to get it back to normal. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.:)

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
24 minutes ago, ebullient said:

Between Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin, who tops or do both alternate? :lol:

Perhaps I should not corrupt innocent minds with these suggestive questions. :vicx:

We are already corrupted beyond repairs...

Guhai is mostly top but in the novel, whenever Luoyin tops, the writer (Chai Jidan) will only write very little about it ie. she didn't write lengthy description about it (except the first time he topped Guhai) unlike if Guhai tops :w00t:

12 minutes ago, ebullient said:

Perhaps I should not corrupt innocent minds with these suggestive questions. :vicx:

In the novel, Bai Lou Yin only tops once. Gu Hai tops 267628347 times :D Gu Hai really likes role play (in weird characters lol). They did role play twice when Bai Lou Yin was drunk.

And I can feel CJD's bias while reading the smut, because she described Gu Hai topping Bai Lou Yin in explicit details, but not the other way around. However, she wrote a pretty funny story after Bai Lou Yin tops Gu Hai (Basically the story is that Gu Hai's ***hole hurts like hell and he could not move. Since Gu Hai is always super strong; his father thought he was extremely sick and brought a doctor to their apartment. Gu Hai had to try his best to escape from this embarrassment.)

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, ebullient said:

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think you're a bit late about "corrupting innocent minds" :phew:

I would say they're both "versatile".

Even though i've always seen Gu Hai as the dominant character, Bai Luo Yin has always had Gu Hai wrapped around his little finger. 

It all depends on what fiction we speak about.

- The fiction depicted in the aired web series does not give any clue for knowing what happens when they "do it". We are just told, by GH himself, that he wants to screw BLY quite hard, but this does not seem to happen.

- The fiction as described in the novel is very explicit on that (they definitely are versatile if you want to know, bad boy/girl !). But we are here in anther fictional world.

- And for what happens now in the show-business world, it is a very sensible topic. Quite a State affair. So, we just speculate and fictionize for some of us, imagining the two brand new idols fictionize as well.

All that, as far as know, and with the help of this amazing thread here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

(040516) Johnny this morning.. apparently recording a program, dunno what though... 

Reveal hidden contents

Credit:  黄景瑜-whale

tumblr_o550t48yXm1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o550t48yXm1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o550t48yXm1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o550t48yXm1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

Hmmm i think it's guhai and his co workers.

They will go to bly's home to propose bly hahaha

Sorry that i don't know why i remember that scene in the novel when i see these photos :D

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Hmmm i think it's guhai and his co workers.

They will go to bly's home to propose bly hahaha

Sorry that i don't know why i remember that scene in the novel when i see these photos :D

OMG yesssss, I have thought the same thing :wub:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I don't think the system allows members to keep sending posts one after another immediately. There's always a time-out warning of about 1min. I've not seen a warning that says 24 hours. As for the missing reply box and quote button, I think reloading the page should be able to get it back to normal. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.:)

@alvinboi ahhh i see, thank you for helping me! :3

• Like 1

On Sunday, April 03, 2016 at 2:28 AM, kmmyzz said:

Suddenly reminded of something I read long before, Idk if I can still find the source but as far as what I remember, JY posted a weibo update when he first read the script, with a picture of him and ZZ and captioned it as "The novel is really good. Bai Luoyin, you're foolish."

Then, ZZ reposted it and added "Look at who's the one calling me stupid". And almost at the end of December, JY updated his weibo again, with a picture of him and a back view of ZZ in a place that looked like their filming set, and he captioned it as "I really don't want it to end".

JY probably enjoyed filming Addicted so much, and maybe is emotionally attached to his character as, from what he said, Gu Hai is like the carbon copy of himself.

Awww this is so sweet...

Their bittersweet Memories..

I really like watch Bts addicted, kinda more interesting Than actual movie..

BEst wishes for them. 

• Like 4

I'm starting to worry over ZZ, he hasn't log in weibo for 2 days already. He used to be on weibo for many times in a day (probably monitoring any tags of him like JY does) but after the plagiarism scandal, he totally went MIA :tears:

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Here's a theory: as I was rewatching the latest - and amazingly lovely - interview with ZZ, I thought about what he said about starting to learn Latin dances because he loved their shiny shoes so much.

HYFlrQa.jpg

And I had a thought. Is this why JY keeps jokingly asking ZZ if he thinks his shoes are shiny? 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's just a theory, but I love the idea! I love the idea that ZZ told him about it, while sharing a bed perhaps? Sharing all their thoughts and stories of their lives. And it's very JY - and VERY GH! - to want to tease ZZ about something like that. He's like a child, wanting attention from someone he likes. Pulling their pigtales, as you say. :)

Can I just hug you?!!!!! I mean I've always been wondering why Johnny kept on shoving his shoes towards Zhouzhou's face and asked him if it's shiny or not. It doesn't make sense to me!!!! Until now! It's an inside joke between them!!! And this further solidifies the inside joke between them during HC. It's something that only they know. 

During the pillow talk, Johnny was probably curious how Zhouzhou started dancing, when he started etc etc. I can already imagine them lying on the bed and had casual talk like this. It's probably time for a fanfic lol. 

And Vivy jiejie uploaded Johnny's sexy back!!! God I swear she knows how to fuel fangirls craziness. I can't! Almost faint seeing that sexy back!!!!

41 minutes ago, ebullient said:

I'd like to think that they are both versatile even though Gu Hai tops most of the time.

trust me, I'm still new but I'm far from "innocent" :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Can I just hug you?!!!!! I mean I've always been wondering why Johnny kept on shoving his shoes towards Zhouzhou's face and asked him if it's shiny or not. It doesn't make sense to me!!!! Until now! It's an inside joke between them!!! And this further solidifies the inside joke between them during HC. It's something that only they know. 

During the pillow talk, Johnny was probably curious how Zhouzhou started dancing, when he started etc etc. I can already imagine them lying on the bed and had casual talk like this. It's probably time for a fanfic lol. 

And Vivy jiejie uploaded Johnny's sexy back!!! God I swear she knows how to fuel fangirls craziness. I can't! Almost faint seeing that sexy back!!!!

@skeletonworks i thought i was the only one who needed to take a deeep deeeeep breathe when i saw the updates, although my phone suffered the most as i threw it the moment the photo loaded.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'm starting to worry over ZZ, he hasn't log in weibo for 2 days already. He used to be on weibo for many times in a day (probably monitoring any tags of him like JY does) but after the plagiarism scandal, he totally went MIA :tears:

I'm worry too and now I'm more worry when I read this news...:tears:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Petrova said:

I'm worry too and now I'm more worry when this news come...

What is he doing... I'm so curious of what he's up to these days. Even his manager didn't go in weibo. ZZs nickname is Weibo Fairy as he comes in a lot, to see him avoiding weibo for 2 days is very worrying ;; hopefully he has the strength to go against this plagiarism rumors, he's totally affected by it.

Also JY pls lend your shoulders for him to cry on, you know he needs you the most (delulu mode: on)

• Like 17

This sudden cancellation is rather alarming...I'm getting a bad feeling about ZZ's non-activity in the last few days. I do hope that nothing serious is happening behind the scenes.

Virtual hugs to everybody...remember this too shall pass. You can never put a good man down for long... i believe that ZZ will come back stronger and better than ever.

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

What is he doing... I'm so curious of what he's up to these days. Even his manager didn't go in weibo. ZZs nickname is Weibo Fairy as he comes in a lot, to see him avoiding weibo for 2 days is very worrying ;; hopefully he has the strength to go against this plagiarism rumors, he's totally affected by it.

Also JY pls lend your shoulders for him to cry on, you know he needs you the most (delulu mode: on)

Now i'm totally worried of zhou

Where are you, babe? T_T

His management should do something for help his problem n rumour, he's a rookie and don't understand about showbiz :(

Zhou, please be happy and less worry ;)

• Like 17