20 hours ago, hellolive said:

If you still confused, what is disturbing my wild mind when that JY pic came out...

Here's MY FURTHER EXPLANATION ABOUT THAT MERMAID/MER-MAN PIC:

Hide contents

I've seen a lot of pictures of gay pride parades with people dressed as mermaids, and lately I've seen Christmas ornaments in the "gay" section of stores and there are some mermaids in that section. I'm just wondering if the mermaid stands for something in the gay community or why it is used as a symbol. And you know that I follow Larry Stylinson, and this whole time I keep asking "what about this mermaid tattoo that harry has on his arm? I s it related about his relationship with Louis (because they had bunch of couple complimentary tattoos)? Or is it still related about his sexuality (BEING GAY)?"

I AM STILL ASKING THIS though, to someone who may be know the right answer, because I'm still confused.

Then today we got this from JY, who apparently often being asked about his sexuality and ideal type (??!!ALARM, if you know what it means). Then I remember again to all symbolic things. I already said before that "I found both his personality and sexuality" and I also said, "his personality kinda weird when I saw/stalked once his whole instagram posts. He's kinda hard to read."

Then I got some explanation, and I translate it on my mind.

• What I've seen maybe is just a coincidence. Mermaids have no particular significance in the gay community. Because, some gays community answered like this "We never considers the MERMAID to be a symbol in our community."
  • Yet people still keep asking this, maybe not in our region.. people in west region did, and may still do asking.
  • A mermaid is a symbol of the gay because they are both trapped in a limited body. (???)
  • All I've got about this merman thing is just about sexuality, preferably unique/abnormal sexuality

I still confused though. But I cannot really know how to represent it. And it IS still disturbing my mind.
Maybe it's just coincidence, because we got an answer about his kinda 'weird' personality through Easy interview:

• Q: Your Weibo (and I said his instagram too) gives off an "artistic young person" feel, it seems like you're a boy who really knows how to take pictures and live life to the fullest.
  • JY: I quite like photography, I've always wanted to find a person I love and travel around the world with them.

@kakelet (thanks again for the translation)

So, maybe he DOES just like "taking photography". And including that pic was just because he liked it.
But I still keep on wondering. It's because I'm a hard-thinking person.
:sweatingbullets:

the mermaid is a symbol in the transgender community so thats why you might have seen it often in the gay section. as transgender issues appeared more in the media, people started to notice that most transgender children are obsessed with mermaids bc mermaids lack genitals

http://www.mommyish.com/2011/06/03/do-transgender-little-girls-have-a-fascination-with-mermaids/

about johnny, imo he just wanted to take a pic of those statues lol

34 minutes ago, dahai said:

12798196_245972032403003_302833805_n_zps

Anyone from Thailand here?? Hellow...... Please please translate this...

Where in Thailand the fansmeet is gonna be held? :wub:   I think it's time for me to have a vacation now...

On April 17, 2016. Screenwriter and 4 actors' fan meeting will be held at Central Ladprao BCC Hall (Thailand). They will come approximately on April 15 - 17. Specific details will be announced later.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

On April 17, 2016. Screenwriter and 4 actors' fan meeting will be held at Central Ladprao BCC Hall (Thailand). They will come approximately on April 15 - 17. Specific details will be announced later.

is this true? :astonished:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

i just finished another summary, the continuation from the post in page 205

SPOILER!! +18 only (WARNING! contain 80% smutty & nothing much about story)

Hidden Content

QUESTION: i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed? :) 

nohh, just keep doing it @mchansk07 ahaha :P ..

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

(To mod: Can't delete this link using phone)

Johnny saying goodbye with THAT voice is the CUTEST!!! My friend translated:

So we are gonna end this live~ (some unclear words).. Bye bye ~~ Bye bye ~~ See ya next time... So handsome! I can't handle seeing my face like this... Just switch it off quickly!

So full of himself. So cute! So true whatever he said T_T

Ikr! This is not JY's first time saying something like that. Gosh. He always smiles and shows his tiger teeth when he says it. <3

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ryansparks1982 said:

Isn't that date close to Songkran (Thailand new year)? Which is like gathering for gay people around the world there. Damn, now I wish I plan my visit this year :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny saying goodbye with THAT voice is the CUTEST!!! My friend translated:

So we are gonna end this live~ (some unclear words).. Bye bye ~~ Bye bye ~~ See ya next time... So handsome! I can't handle seeing my face like this... Just switch it off quickly!

So full of himself. So cute! So true whatever he said T_T

Johnny strikes again! Hahaha!

6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Is Taobao gonna sell Men's Uno too? I think I better get these two and ship them together T_T

If you need the standard edition you could order it with 20 CNY:D I saw some shops on Tmall selling, since the limited version is sold out 

22 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

Isn't that date close to Songkran (Thailand new year)? Which is like gathering for gay people around the world there. Damn, now I wish I plan my visit this year :(

I think it is around 13-16 depends on when they start, usually 3 days from the date they start. If this year they start from 13 then it is until 15 haha. 

mermaid oh mermaid.. now it is getting more interesting. It is something for fans to find out hhahaha.

btw I wonder if any fans ever send them BL stuff such as movies (can be dvd), books, etc hahahaha.  

• Like 1

hey guys~~ 
I'm still on page 225 =___= will i ever catch up with you? :tears: 
but i couldn't ignore these photos n so PAINT girl is back XD (just edited them a lil cause wanted to use them as phone's wallpapers)

Spoiler

B-QNUitXQhI.jpg

f9MBO3uzxKM.jpg

QWTj3iK_xX0.jpg

xmEYaLGIBiY.jpg

b1xkAgLl5xw.jpg

n also.... how cute ZZ's smile is XD
DEFeM9h46fc.jpg

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

hey guys~~ 
but i couldn't ignore these photos n so PAINT girl is back XD (just edited them a lil cause wanted to use them as phone's wallpapers)

You just made me mess up my mood from Art to ****** :grimace:

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
18 hours ago, chlorox said:

This vid lol!!!

Too funny

Thanks for sharing this XD So funny! Totally sum up my feelings!

16 hours ago, thoron said:

ZhouZhou thinks Chang Cheng is more handsome than Johnny..

This one, really? China Friends, is he famous back there. AngelaBaby's husband seems way more handsome than this one.

I guess to each his own. I think he's handsome so I kinda agree when Zhouzhou & Johnny said he's handsome. Chang Chen has this sharp look & charisma about him. I fell for him when watching Happy Together and Red Cliff. Maybe you should try watching those films and witness it yourself.

On 3/11/2016 at 3:00 PM, gayyoxx said:

Okay, it's time for #YuZhouConspiracy again! This time's conspiracy is courtesy of maddeningrush from another forum.

We have quite a lot of people here who understand spoken Chinese, right? So, please help with this ;) 

----------

I have been playing ZhouZhou's Dust on repeat XD and I think I have found something crazy.

Reveal hidden contents

In the song's last stanza, 

at around time 3:33

Should I understand true love, it is only because of you
我明白世间的真爱,只因你一个人存在
Wo Ming Bai Shi Jian De Zen Ai, Zhi Yin Ni Yi Ge Ren ZHun Zai

And I will bear both your pain and your joy
受伤,释怀之后全都有我承担
Shou Shang, Qing Huai Zhi Hou Wan Quan Dou You Wo Chen Dan

Though I am only dust, I shall hold dear that love
我只是一粒尘埃,渺小却守护我的
Wo Zhi Shi Yi Ke Chen Ai, Miao Xiao Que Shou Hu Wo De Ai

Then only maybe someday I can share with you my warmth
或许有一天我能给你温暖
Huo Xu You Yi Tien Wo Nen Gei Ni Wen Nuan

ZhouZhou pronounced 爱(Ai) as 海(Hai) ?!?!?!?! As in 顾海?!?!?! He pronounced 爱(Ai) very clearly for other parts.

"Although I am only dust, I shall hold dear/protect my 海~"

----------

What do you think? Personally, I also found that last part's Ai is rather heavily accented (I could heard it as "Hai"). But being totally illiterate in Chinese, I could not agree/disagree with this suspicion as much as I want to agree! XD

There's also a discussion on weibo and a video where fans asked Zhouzhou about the "hai" in the song and he replied "You guess.." Way to play with shippers' heart :bawling:

10 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

i just finished another summary, the continuation from the post in page 205

SPOILER!! +18 only (WARNING! contain 80% smutty & nothing much about story)

Hidden Content

QUESTION: i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed? :) 

Please don't skip the smuts!!! :bawling:

BZwer3Z.gif

*bribes you*

CdUqo7eUsAEIZwp.jpg

CdUqogFVIAE_a2s.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
32 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

If you need the standard edition you could order it with 20 CNY:D I saw some shops on Tmall selling, since the limited version is sold out 

So the link you gave me is ¥ 38.80  meaning it's the limited edition?? I rather buy the limited edition!! What's the difference between limited edition and the normal one? From the google translation, it seems like the magazine will contain random posters of Johnny? I want them all!!! :bawling::bawling:

8 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

hey guys~~ 
but i couldn't ignore/.../

Last side-by-side pic is TOTALLY YUM. I can "like" it only once, but consider it in multiples. My day is fulfilled now. Let me retire to sleeping quarters *legs became suddenly so weak, can barely cross the room*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

So the link you gave me is ¥ 38.80  meaning it's the limited edition?? I rather buy the limited edition!! What's the difference between limited edition and the normal one? From the google translation, it seems like the magazine will contain random posters of Johnny? I want them all!!! :bawling::bawling:

That link is for Leon Limited edition

About Men's Uno * I really like their limited edition*, it also is sold in some shops, too , but the official seller one is not on Taobao or Tmall, it's here http://weidian.com/?userid=772870530

So take a risk if you want to order Men's uno in tmall