5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though

What are you sorry about??? My sincere thank to you!!

I have been wanting to know about their reunion for AGES now (well since I found out about the car accident which is probably like......last week but it feels like ages). This spoiler alone is enough to keep me sane for the next 10-12 months of waiting.

LOVE BLY's aggressive mode. It is so funny because my previous post was like 2-3 posts before this spoiler and I was talking about how insecure and dependent BLY was in season 1 xD

GH surely makes BLY pay for all the Tsundere act when they was in high school. LOLLLL GH must be thinking : "Now you know how I feel 8 years ago....!!! and during those 8 years as well......"

So season 1 seems to be in our recent time. Does that mean the 8-year time skip would be in the future ??? Like 2020???

ARgggg, that SH-wanna be girl is annoying *slap* Your words are correct, what a delusional b*ch I'm glad BLY breaks off with her .

PS: I am gonna go read the spoiler again:wub:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Done mate. I always put it on the first post because I'm OCD like that and like everything to be in proper order. Hahaha. Like I mentioned earlier in the post, I'm planning to create a website or a mobile app (something like Viki if you get what I mean) to allow volunteers to help out with the novel. I'm wondering which is the better platform? I'm much more familiar with creating mobile app but website is accessible by everyone while mobile app can only be accessed by Android users (I only know how to code for Android T_T so iPhone users won't be able to help out). It will be hard for me to moderate as well as I'm an iPhone user who can't do coding for iPhone app hahaha...

THANKS! You ROCK!

• Like 3

News:

1/ as I wrote, Johnny was invited to get a role for an upcoming dramas by and got a contact from a company by famous but scandalous named  <if I know how tovtranslate to english> Wu Jin or wu chyn <haha that's what I pronounced> and fans were so worried that it would affect him alot. So, today I got news that he declined it, just take a cameo or something. 

2/ yesterday I wrote Cjd, timmy, and dramas weibo got hacked, and that yellow report paper is what she would sue for those hacked them. Those results really affected them. 

3/ timmy and johnny were mad at each other. Actually it's not. 

4/ <Not sure>: taiwan media announced that they will air full episodes. <I need an official source of that>

• Like 8

After seperation..GH has self control than before and BLY become a little GH...While im reading the post i tought role reversal..I liked when GH said im a decent person,dont be too clingy...I re read the post many times now since morning..Still i feel moist in my eyes every time i read and smile at ending...Its just no matter how many times i read i want to read more....

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks

CcMc-s6UMAEUVQ_.jpg

CcMc-y6UsAA0QqC.jpg

When Zhouzhou smiles, I melted... and I've seen the thigh game... I just love when Zhouzhou laughed... and when they rolled on the bed.. or when he LOLed when Guhai had a slip tongue.. 

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

When Zhouzhou smiles, I melted... and I've seen the thigh game... I just love when Zhouzhou laughed... and when they rolled on the bed.. or when he LOLed when Guhai had a slip tongue.. 

He has the cutest smile! He also has such a great laugh! 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Nope

I don't know him

NOPE

Haha

I know he participated in a Dance contest or something when he was young, there was a video of it. Now look at young Timmy, not too buff right now,but still more muscular than me <arrgh>

P/s: caption is Timmy got problem of his eyes because of gene so he got eyelid surgery and he has myopia as every knows right? 

LOL. That is so much chest exposed!!! So this is the time when he has single eyelid right? And there's also the thing about how red his lips were in the series... He said he didn't like it and said it makes him looks ugly (nooooo... you're still beautiful with your very red lips!!!) He went to explain that it's because it's winter and he always has runny nose. So he always rubbed it hard. I asked my friend why is rubbing his nose hard got anything to do with his red lips... She's also not sure lol.

My favorite picture from the web interview yesterday :D12794478_449609005235256_909278142227726

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL. That is so much chest exposed!!! So this is the time when he has single eyelid right? And there's also the thing about how red his lips were in the series... He said he didn't like it and said it makes him looks ugly (nooooo... you're still beautiful with your very red lips!!!) He went to explain that it's because it's winter and he always has runny nose. So he always rubbed it hard. I asked my friend why is rubbing his nose hard got anything to do with his red lips... She's also not sure lol.

I know that when I rub my nose, I tend to hit my upper lips, thus rubbing them as well and they turn red BUT his lips (upper and lower) were red so yeah...idk LOL

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

If your finger is big or if you use two fingers to rub the nose, you can usually scratch the upper part of the upper lip. I hope that make sense.

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, andrewth said:

My favorite picture from the web interview yesterday :D

I know that when I rub my nose, I tend to hit my upper lips, thus rubbing them as well and they turn red BUT his lips (upper and lower) were red so yeah...idk LOL

Ugh all that VEINS on Johnny's arms!!!! :w00t: 

30 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

News:

1/ as I wrote, Johnny was invited to get a role for an upcoming dramas by and got a contact from a company by famous but scandalous named  <if I know how tovtranslate to english> Wu Jin or wu chyn <haha that's what I pronounced> and fans were so worried that it would affect him alot. So, today I got news that he declined it, just take a cameo or something. 

2/ yesterday I wrote Cjd, timmy, and dramas weibo got hacked, and that yellow report paper is what she would sue for those hacked them. Those results really affected them. 

3/ timmy and johnny were mad at each other. Actually it's not. 

4/ <Not sure>: taiwan media announced that they will air full episodes. <I need an official source of that>

So, they were mad or they were not mad... Didn't catch that one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ivn Trrjs said:

So, they were mad or they were not mad... Didn't catch that one.

Nope, their friendship is still ok as usual, just seperated because timmy has to enter new semester. I really don't know why that rumor starts haha.

I hope I use mad at each other right to explain affairs. 

22 minutes ago, andrewth said:

My favorite picture from the web interview yesterday :D12794478_449609005235256_909278142227726

There are some reasons like:

Moisturizing lip palm < im pretty sure that cold could mske anything so dry so moisturizing is must have>

Rub too hard as u said

Too cold and the capillaries couldn't constrict anymore so some would break, so blood runs out of those pipes, make lips, nose, ears red or sometimes pink red alor purple reds. Sometimes it may make your cheek flushy link too

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Johnny in an obnoxious variety show before he got famous... How in the world did you get into this? lol

Have we seen him topless before this? I've only seen Zhouzhou topless but not Johnny XD

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny in an obnoxious variety show before he got famous... How in the world did you get into this? lol

Have we seen him topless before this? I've only seen Zhouzhou topless but not Johnny XD

You could check some of his pics on weibo, instagram

And in the dramas there are some scenes,too :D 

• Like 1

Is that before or after series..Bcz it was uploaded recently in youtube...But johnny is a model..so ofcourse he has masculine build...he is too handsome...they turned my johnny in to ugly..i dont like men with lipstick that stands out but that color is way too much..my poor boy...

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

I forgot to mention this. But did anyone notice Fengsong always staring at Johnny during the couple game???

Anyway, LT subbed Johnny thanking his fans for 1 millions fans! It's their followers on Weibo right?

Johnny's instagram is already almost 90k :w00t: