10 minutes ago, lancei said:

OMG, so in the car, Gu Hai is daring Lou Yin to f. him. LOL Now that I think about it, Gu Hai movements do resemble a girl who is trying to top a guy. You guys know what i mean....?

Hide contents

I mean Gu Hai is trying to ride the stick.

Please forgive my tainted mind.............. :(

Yeah, I am 90% sure BLY topped GH in that ep 15's cut scene.

There is no other way to describe the word 抽 in English. Try googling it, and you will be greeted with some very femaley parts..

The thing I'm definitely sure about is that GH is suggesting he wants to "receive" this time. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

There is no other way to describe the word 抽 in English. Try googling it, and you will be greeted with some very femaley parts..

The thing I'm definitely sure about is that GH is suggesting he wants to "receive" this time. 

I got you. Btw the car conversation after the cut is missing. Is it just me?

19 minutes ago, thoron said:
19 minutes ago, thoron said:

Lol. Content. Yeah right. For research purposes. 

Btw, thanks for the video. I believe thats a Bonus Scene right? Because when i watched Episode 15 i don't remember GuHai waking up or using his hands.. 

Edit: @lancei Wait. Pls clarify. You believe BLY was on top of GH riding him like a stick. So technically, he didn't "top" him right? Your confusing me. Hehe

There are 2 cut scenes in ep 15: bed scene and car scene

It is the scene when Lou Yin carries Gu Hai to the bed that Lou Yin tops Gu Hai

I was taking about the car scene in which Gu Hai seems to do something else other than just making out.........Just my imagination thou!!!!

PS: There are no red ears during the car scene....HMMMmmmmm

• Like 3

Hi all!  I'm a recent addict and wanted to keep up with what's going on with this series.  I appreciate how active this thread is and it's is the no. 1 place I'm getting all my news regarding anything related to Addicted.  I'm hoping that even with the ban, at least some of the actors will get good exposure so that they can further their career in the future.  Let's keep this thread well and alive to help support the Addicted production team and their casting members.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, thoron said:

Lol. Content. Yeah right. For research purposes. 

Btw, thanks for the video. I believe thats a Bonus Scene right? Because when i watched Episode 15 i don't remember GuHai waking up or using his hands.. 

Edit: @lancei Wait. Pls clarify. You believe BLY was on top of GH riding him like a stick. So technically, he didn't "top" him right? Your confusing me. Hehe

Since the chapters are open! Might as well go all the way!! LOL

Yea, the vid was all cut scenes that weren't featured in the series.

GH was on top of BLY, riding him.. that was the idea..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thoron said:

Yo guys, Look . History right before our eyes. 

@guhai and @evedear just made contact. 

..Could this be the next web series sensation? Our next Addiction?! If so try to cast Johnny and ZhouZhou again. And if it ever materializes, dont forget your friends here ok. 

Oh my god.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Since the chapters are open! Might as well go all the way!! LOL

Yea, the vid was all cut scenes that weren't featured in the series.

GH was on top of BLY, riding him.. that was the idea..

GUYS. PLEASE. All this talk about Guhai (who I don't even like bottoming and now suddenly do) riding this and that is making me want to write inappropriate things :( (Since I can't read the Mandarin novel...if you all don't mind, can I write my own interpretation of this PWP scene...?)

Edit: Except I probably can't publish it for days because writing smut is such an exhausting task. I literally have to take breaks every few paragraphs to clear my mind of all the anatomy and positioning logic :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

@guhai i feel you haha. 

@bluestrudels and @lancei are convinced that BLY topped drunk GH when he carried him to their room. 

I refuse to believe their evidences. lol. For all we know, BaiLouYin could just be suckin out the alcohol out of drunk GuHai.. 

..because SCIENCE

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, thoron said:

@guhai i feel you haha. 

@bluestrudels and @lancei are convinced that BLY topped drunk GH when he carried him to their room. 

I refuse to believe their evidences. lol. For all we know, BaiLouYin could just be suckin out the alcohol out of drunk GuHai.. 

..because SCIENCE

Hello....they are demonstrating pure science! mainly what happens when an irresistable force (BLY) meets an insane object (GH)!

• Like 5

LukasD you just broke the silence. 

After @ayasdai posted that unholy picture aka the best picture ever aka our last image before we sleep later.. 

..the room/thread went quiet. Maybe some did faint, others.. god only knows. Hahaha

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, thoron said:

@guhai i feel you haha. 

..because SCIENCE

Haha... as far as I know actually nothing happens after he carries him in the room... well, that's not exactly true, lots of things happens, but nobody tops nobody, it is just a very smutty scene with lots of hands and err... legs involved. But this scene is not their first real encounter in the novel. 

update: I did not read the novel, but someone translated this scene few days ago and according to that nobody tops nobody...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, thoron said:

@guhai i feel you haha. 

..because SCIENCE

From this BTS clip (last 10 secs), it looks like their first time will be BLY topping GH.  Look at Johnny's expression when he hear the news lol.

• Like 4

Lol. Who topped who. 

Someone put up a poll. 

I havent read the novel. I have yet to watch a subbed version of 13,14,15. (because that'll officially mean the end if i do. Hehe. Huhu. )

To be clear. I accept the novelcomparisons and spoilers of our noble fellow addicts here who have read the novel. 

But i still firmly believe that BaiLuoYin was just helping drunk GuHai by sucking out the alcohol. 

Such noble sacrifice. Amirite? 

That. Or

He just suddenly missed the taste of the ice cream that GuHai bought for him. And since YangMeng ate majority of it.. 

He was trying explore GuHai's mouth with his tongue just to see if there is leftover. 

• Like 2

On 2/13/2016 at 0:23 AM, alvinboi said:

I've finished reading the related chapters. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the first time they kiss, during the first kidnap, I think that's really regrettable regardless of the context- GH & LY found out they are step-siblings. It was a forced kiss and LY was about to look for GH to reconcile with him! GH was acting like a mad man throughout the interrogation/ kidnap, just because he loves LY way too much. (Ch. 83)

Regarding the next point, actually,

Hide contents

it's not oral sex but mutual masturbation- a rather hot one. :sweatingbullets: 

It began with something LY did, which unintentionally spiked GH's hormones. I think LY's Hepatitis B test result has little or nothing to do with this, although GH & LY talked about it as GH kissed LY at the start. (Ch. 90)

And the 'rape'... Well, like you said, it started off with LY carrying the sleeping GH into the room, LY made some moves and GH woke up Then, in a drunken state, the lusty GH made his moves without LY's consent but what LY did later on was totally unimaginable. In summary, as their lust for each other emerged, one thing led to another. :rolleyes: It happened on a Christmas night, by the way. (Ch. 115)- Oops, I read the wrong chapter. I'll follow up with another post later. :sweatingbullets:

Folks this might be the piece of info you guys were looking for.. Alvin said the details is in ch 115.. when BLY brought GH into the room and did "naught" things to him, but GH woke up and returned the favor.

On 2/13/2016 at 0:35 AM, araKitty said:

@skeletonworks my apologies. I really don’t mean to start anything here. I just wish that viewers who watch this series to bear in mind of what kinda person GH is. Also know BLY personality. Because sometimes, for real, I think that how BLY look into matters that lead up to why GH did what he do and being jealous af all the time. GH is the type of person to want BLY to express his feelings not only in action but in words too, to feel secure about the relationship. And this is exactly what BLY dearth to do.  He always feels like he doesn’t need to say much of anything. That’s why whenever things or trouble came up and the way he refuse to say anything that makes GH assume things on his own, which is never a good thing and never ends up well.

@alvinboi nope, I haven’t finish reading the novel. I stop reading about a couple of weeks ago because I have a job on hand. But I’m going to continue reading now that I’m done with the assignment. It just that I’m dread to do so because I stopped exactly when the conflict starts to begin. I’m an emotional person who lives in Unicorn Island; tragic story is really not my thing. I’ve been warned by a friend about the tragic storyline but still, I chose to read it.

If you want to read the rape part, it is on Vol 1 Chapter 127. If you want to know what led up to the rape, you have to read more waaaaayyyyy before that. But the rape happens on this chapter. And they made up on Chapter 132. See, it doesn’t take long for them to reconcile.

And yes, the novel is an addiction itself. It got me sucked in once I start reading. Just like CA novel. I survived that novel; let’s just hope that I survive this one too.

And one thing to share here, because again, I don’t want to look like I’m crazy here on my own with this long post.

Lovelythings said that Chai Jidan once said that originally, there was no kissing in the car scene. The couple added it themselves. But in the novel, they did make out in the car, which GH bought for BLY, after he picked up the call from ShiHui and he also found out that BLY still keep the watch ShiHui gave to him. He also bought a lot of couple jewelry for him. See what happen here. It’s because BLY never explain anything for this that makes GH feel insecure and assume for the worst.

I think I have more reading to do for ch 127..

On 2/22/2016 at 8:49 PM, skeletonworks said:

Oohh that scene. If that's the case, then I think we probably won't be seeing it this season? Because there's only 3 episodes left. There's no way they gonna have time to wrap up the Shihui's saga in just 3 episodes. 

Why do I feel that everyone is confused about Guhai being the first to bottom? Technically Luoyin bottoms first from the raping. The reason Guhai happily accept being bottom the 2nd time they did it is because he loves Luoyin and he regretted what he did to Luoyin (the rape). 

I'm not sure if the drunk Guhai in the teaser is from the scene after he got back from Luoyin's house. I vaguely remember what my friend told me. I can't remember whether he was drunk because he fought with Luoyin or because Luoyin didn't want to come home with him. You see after that rape incident, after reconciled with Guhai, he lived with Guhai. But then he saw Guhai was studying "kamasutra for gays" and he got scared and lied to Guhai that someone in his family died or something and he had to go home. Guhai didn't suspect anything. Cut the story short, he went to Luoyin's house (it's a funny scene actually but i'll just summarise the important part) and Auntie Zhou's kid who likes Guhai told him the real truth. The timeline here is Auntie Zhou already got married to Luoyin's dad and her kid also lives at Luoyin's house. You wrote earlier about how season 1,2 & 3 gonna be like. So most probably season 1 will end with Luoyin's dad getting married to Auntie Zhou and we probably won't see Luoyin topping Guhai hahahahaha. Unless if I'm wrong. I do hope the car kiss scene is in this season....

I totally agree with you!!! He's using his body to force Guhai to study cuz he knows that's Guhai's weakness. He's not so pure as we thought!

Here.. more evidence from Skeletonworks.. I guess I will just have to read the novel if I want the girts..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

I will try to sub if I have time tonight.. subbing 1 episode is pretty draining..

Anyone seen this yet? I'm trying to figure out all the smut scenes..

Did BLY top GH when he carried him into the room? Or was it the other way round

The video should work..maybe you can try refreshing or sign up -- it's free 

https://www.viki.com/videos/1097592v-addicted-aka-heroin-episode-15

hi, first time posting here, usually i am just another silent lurker, but i really love reading all the posts here. yes, i read every single post & enjoyed them all :)

@bluestrudels thank you very much for the subs, i can imagine how exhausting it was. really looking forward for episode 13 & 14 :)

as for your question above, i posted this in yaoi otaku forum yesterday & i thought of sharing this here. hope this can satisfy your curiosity

after received phone call from SH, BLY was a bit emotional so he stayed at balcony for quite some time to calm himself. after returning to the living room, he saw GH who was drunk, slept on the sofa. BLY watched GH quietly & examined him while GH was sleeping. he pondered how contrast his demeanor is, simple yet complicated.

BLY realized he is a sentimentalist. sometimes he felt like killing GH, but tonight he really want to love him tenderly. after long time watching GH sleeping, he then brought GH to the bedroom, gently put him on the bed & removed his shoes. BLY then examined GH's face. eyes closed, short but thick eyelashes, high nose, solid face & thin though lips. all this made his heart quivered & suddenly he felt the urge to kiss him.

BLY then kissed sleeping GH, not even understand why he felt like this, he felt his heart in turmoil. BLY pried open GH's lips & smelled strong whiff of alcohol. he instantly aroused, insert his tongue in & began ravaging GH's mouth.

Suddenly GH woke up & strangled BLY's neck. but BLY didn't stop, just straightly stared at GH without any shame. BLY then tore GH's shirt roughly, pulled GH's belt & lowered the pants like a hungry wolf.

GH's eyes filled with passionate flame, feeling BLY's hand on him made him extremely excited. he pulled BLY under his body, violently  separated his legs & felt the swelling beast. BLY tried to move his body, but completely locked by GH’s chest.

“Let me richard simmons you?” GH’s obscene question filled BLY’s ear.

“I don’t want to.”

“Why not?” GH could feel BLY now was somehow unusual, he could feel BLY’s uneasiness .

At that time, suddenly the phone rang again & BLY’s body shook.

“Who is calling in a time like this?” GH reached the phone, but BLY snapped & turned it off.

“It’s a prank call”.

GH didn’t pay attention. He tackled the unaware BLY fast, bounded him  & nibbled his butts. BLY struggled frantically & shouted “GH, you bastard!”

“Get off?” GH smiled wantonly, “there are more badass to go…”

“ Da hai… da hai…” BLY suddenly cried out, his voice mixed with pleading tone, which GH had never been heard before.

“Yin zi, what are you afraid of?”

“I’m afraid of pain”

“So you can be afraid too?”

“Or I can try topping you?”

“Come on then, I don’t mind at all”

BLY just kept motionless, lying there like a dead fish. GH then whispered in his ear “Honey, it might be a bit uncomfortable, so you need to endure”. GH then put his p***s between BLY’s legs. The intense frictions made every nerve in BLY’s body burned. He felt utterly humiliated & tried to loosen himself, but GH held him tightly so he can only bite his lips & endured.

BLY slowly immersed in the action & began comforting himself too. A moment later, he still felt it was not enough & turned to grab GH’s d**k. GH let him be, encouraging him to do it & allowing him to pleasure him as he please. The night ended with extremely pleasure for both of them.

i know many has read the novel & very fluent with chinese, so pardon my lack of accuracy here :)

• Like 11