41 minutes ago, mushybiteu said:

It was disappointing that they had to censor the kissing scene, but it's not too bad if you don't think too much about and just drool at their beautiful faces. If you're gonna watch it just don't expect too much. Also, because of the censorship, the kidnapping scene til the end of the episode is a bit choppy due to the censorship.

On a happier note, kinda excited for ep12. I wanna see Youqi try to steal BLY away from GH (but failing).

>> Very well then. I got this now. Hope something better develops in the nearest future. Like, someone who sincerely would upload the uncut or dvd version of the episodes. I know we're in a deep curiousity and high expectations here, I am as well.. I really wanted to steal the tape if I could anyway. Haha. Just really wish the production team knew how down we felt right now, since we've got a whole lot fantasy for the trailer and instead, they cut it out. :)

23 minutes ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

Hello there, greetings from Indonesia too :)

For me, it is better to production team to read about censorship rules before so they can produce some scene better and flow smoothly. 

>> Holla there. It's nice to see another people from the same country fond of the same thing. :DI really hope so. Can't enjoy the show if things doesn't flow as good as we think. Cheers!

40 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Censhorship policy in China, in regards with Addiction web series:

http://finance.shm.com.cn/2016-02/03/content_4440295.htm

Thanks for posting this article. I've been wanting to know about the censorship policy in China.

Actually, this article didn't discuss the details of the policy. It said that the regulations for web series have not fully taken shape and noted that there's a tightening of regulations for web series broadcast (as compared to the already tightly-regulated traditional media), after 6 web series were shut down in a short period of time recently. The article is dated 3rd Feb 2016. Perhaps they were shut before the first episode of Addicted?

Lastly, according to the article, novel author Chai Jidan said, "To ensure a smooth broadcast [of Addicted web series], a huge amount of kiss and sexual related scenes & stories have to be cut. We can only wait for the release of uncut DVD for everyone to see those cuts."

I agree with the author. I'll rather have a smooth broadcast. I mean, it will only be for the good in the long run if the production studios of these web series can cooperate with the regulators and work something out instead of each doing their own thing.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Thanks for posting this article. I've been wanting to know about the censorship policy in China.

Actually, this article didn't discuss the details of the policy. It said that the regulations for web series have not fully taken shape and noted that there's a tightening of regulations for web series broadcast (as compared to the already tightly-regulated traditional media), after 6 web series were shut down in a short period of time recently. The article is dated 3rd Feb 2016. Perhaps they were shut before the first episode of Addicted?

Lastly, according to the article, novel author Chai Jidan said, "To ensure a smooth broadcast [of Addicted web series], a huge amount of kiss and sexual related scenes & stories have to be cut. We can only wait for the release of uncut DVD for everyone to see those cuts."

I agree with the author. I'll rather have a smooth broadcast. I mean, it will only be for the good in the long run if the production studios of these web series can cooperate with the regulators and work something out instead of each doing their own thing.

i also agree with this! Better than nothing!

• Like 1

People need to have wider view regarding LGBT ..In real life too....reserved views on them is not right...they are just people like us....if its something bad how come they have fans and support...people in many countries should change their way of thinking...

• Like 3

Episode 11 reaction (& Episode 12 Preview at the bottom)

LOL. BLY's dad calls Yang Meng by his nick "Da Gui N-yu", which describes an unmarried daughter in the family. That is, "Maiden lady". Note: Yang Meng is BLY's childhood buddy.

Omg 5min into watching EP.11 and I already see a huge chunk of You Qi & Bai LuoYin parts being cut.

Spoiler

Missing parts, off my head: You Qi followed Yang Meng to BLY's place on the same taxi (with the same taxi driver as GH did the last time). You Qi had a talk with BLY, stayed overnight at his house and had a motorcycle accident while going to school. Gosh.

Aaaww... The girl passes BLY GH's exercise book, which has pages filled with BLY's name, "Bai", "Luo" and "Yin".

Spoiler

The girl told BLY that GH was in class while BLY was away for two days. I think she meant GH was here in place of him.

GH getting drunk over BLY... :tears:

Spoiler

His friends were trashing Jin Lulu in front of GH, thinking GH was feeling sad due to her. But, GH mentioned Yin zi. He was sad over BLY. His friends didn't realise this.

"Bai LuoYin, besides the day that my mum passed away, I, Gu Hai, have not cried for anyone else." GH said this with tears. :tears::tears::tears:

Omg... Teresa Teng's song "I Only Care For You" and the memories... :tears::tears::tears:

Spoiler

BLY revealed to his dad that GH's dad is the one Jiang Yuan is marrying. After knowing that both BLY & GH didn't know this beforehand, BLY's dad totally didn't mind that as he had put his divorce with Jiang Yuan behind him. He persuaded BLY to apologise to GH and wanted him to bring GH back within 3 days.

... Why wasn't the chat at the driver seat cut? When there's something that insignificant, it's not cut. ==

Besides the cut of kiss scene, a huge chunk of GH's insults and actions was taken out. This made BLY's dialogue sound illogical. For instance, BLY mentioned that GH will pay the price for his insults. Also, after the jump transition, both GH's and BLY's face looked redder. All these cuts took out a chunk of emotions and made anyone who doesn't read the novel clueless. Gosh. :angry:

Missing subtitles for BLY's dad's dialogue over the phone... loll.

OMG GH mentioned that he confessed to BLY but it was cut out!!!!!! NOW I'M MAD!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Spoiler

Hmmm the second kiss scene was cut too? Idk.

Okay, please refer to chapter translation for the full recount of what happened in the room: here

Spoiler

At the table, they were talking about GH's and BLY's birthday. BLY said he's May 1st and GH immediately said his is on the same day too. GH's dad countered him and said that he's May 6th (using Lunar calendar). LOL GH wanted to be the older brother.

Jiang Yuan always acts so fake... That smile and the high pitch tone... Or am I just too biased against her? Hmm...

Episode 12 Preview

You Qi asked BLY to go to his house for a meal. Yang Meng wanted to go together with BLY but You Qi rejected him. Then, GH tried to persuade BLY to get furniture with him. You Qi said his mum has already prepared the ingredients. In the end, BLY told You Qi that he would get a present for You Qi's mum, asked You Qi to pass it to his mum and tell her that he will go to her place when he's free.

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support, despite the cuts!

• Like 6

OMG I saw this in the comments of Episode 11 on Bilibili. The first word of first 4 lines in the chorus of the opening theme song makes up the song title, 海若有因  :w00t::w00t::w00t:

【海】浪里的喧嚣誓言

【若】不及那一个拥抱

【有】没有曾孤独坚守.

【因】为你的天荒地老

• Like 4

You qi really hits on BLY...Its impossible to translate novel to web series in just 18 episodes...but the cuts they  made making  series boring...they can slowly take the conversations and feelings ...its like moving to different scenes with out finishing what they started...it gives lack of emotions....i cry even if lead gets hurt by insults...its not mainly about acting but the scene they act  i put myself in the story and become attached too.....making us related to series is what makes us like them....but im disappointed little with how series going..Emotional person like me  cant really feel the ep11 ......

• Like 1

17 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I know a bit only. Guhai will start chasing after Luoyin again. Since Guhai is a CEO in some company, he is trying to have some contract/tender with the army where Luoyin work but Luoyin doesn't want to at first. Anyway, it won't be so long until they got back together ;) They even have a role play in soldier uniform as requested by Guhai (not hard to guess lol). Luoyin was reluctant at first but end up following anyway kekeke. And do you know why Luoyin join the army? It's because of Guhai. Guhai didn't want to join the army. As a son to a Major General, this is a big blow to his dad's pride. Luoyin steps in place of Guhai as a stepson.

Another sweet thing about their love:

My friend said their school uniform always pops up through out the entire novel. I guess it's some kind of a symbolic meaning to both of them because it's the uniform that made them grow closer together... And remember that bloody uniform that Luoyin washed for Guhai? Luoyin kept it inside his pillow case (together with the pillow) and was found out 8 years later by Guhai... Can they just not...do this to me?!

Didn't LY already give that uniform to GH then GH kept it preciously?

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Episode 12 Preview

You Qi asked BLY to go to his house for a meal. Yang Meng wanted to go together with BLY but You Qi rejected him. Then, GH tried to persuade BLY to get furniture with him. You Qi said his mum has already prepared the ingredients. In the end, BLY told You Qi that he would get a present for You Qi's mum, asked You Qi to pass it to his mum and tell her that he will go to her place when he's free.

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

For my little spoil:

In Spoil#8: GH is gonna have a new competitor in love. LY will be in trouble soon. The competitor has advantages at LY in appearance, long relationship and  professional tricky. He will do whatever to hit LY's heart. 

FYI, I will translate the novel tonight. See ya ;) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, leo456 said:

For my little spoil:

In Spoil#8: GH is gonna have a new competitor in love. LY will be in trouble soon. The competitor has advantages at LY in appearance, long relationship and  professional tricky. He will do whatever to hit LY's heart. 

FYI, I will translate the novel tonight. See ya ;) 

Who is the competitor...you qi???or LYs EXGF

Guys why do you like BL movies/Dramas.....for me i watch only happy ending BL series..it has low love triangles...and compared to boy/girl love triangles when watching BL love triangles i dont curse lead couple....mostly  it focus on main lead and less evil plots...romance is not my cup of tea but i do enjoy couples with happily ever after and no fightings in movies....i just said above sentence from my fav actor drama...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys why do you like BL movies/Dramas.....for me i watch only happy ending BL series..it has low love triangles...and compared to boy/girl love triangles when watching BL love triangles i dont curse lead couple....mostly  it focus on main lead and less evil plots...romance is not my cup of tea but i do enjoy couples with happily ever after and no fightings in movies....i just said above sentence from my fav actor drama...

Because I'm fujoshi (in disguise) :D