Baby whale being himself. 

His public persona is charming, brash, honest, funny. His reserved, solitaire self is endearing, I love everysides. Stay true to yourself no matter how big of a superstar you'll become HJY!!!

Spoiler

he said in Madame Figaro that if someday he smile to everyone,he would not like that himself. He believes in hardwork, and he believes if you work hard and just do your best someday people will notice your talent. I know entertainment industry is not a place for being idealist, so I hope along the way you grow to adapt but like fishes swimming in the big sea with salty water but not getting salty. /hides since am not good with words.

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, jnnx said:

Any way, was surprised nobody picked it up, but JY actually stayed at the cannes palace hotel in cannes for the first few nights, he only moved to the radisson blu on the last night, not too sure about the reason for the move though :P

And this implies? Don't tell me Zhouzhou flew to Cannes and stayed there. LOL. Too delulu even for me B)

@gayyoxx I saw that on twitter last night before going to sleep. I was surprise as well! Did he read about the begging for him to release on iTunes?! I remember leaving a comment in Chinese (with the help of my friend) to release it on iTunes but didn't think too much of it as he probably wouldn't read it. Is that really legit? I feel like tagging Zhouzhou on Weibo about this. If it's not legit, we shouldn't buy it as we'll be profiting others right?

Keep on streaming Zhouzhou's MV guys:

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149

Hua Chenyu & EXO Lay are following close behind!

EDIT: So this is the 4th week not the 6th week like my friend told me... He got 2nd place for 2 weeks (the first time when the song entered the chart & when Yangyang's song entered the chart). Now Hua Chenyu is chasing after him >_< He cannot get 2nd place again this week :(

SOS, SOS, :bawling:please help Zhouzhou to be No.1 in the v-chart! Now zhouzhou is ranked the first, but it won't be too long to be catched by the second and third competitor. Please find the link as below:

http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/trends

1. You need to create a new account in this website, and remember to change your nickname and your avatar. 
2. Go back to the link: http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/trends, clik on zhouzhou's song, remember to play it till the end. After finish playing the song, don't refresh the page. Close the page.  
3. Open a new tab. Repeat step 2 x10. 
4. If you have weibo or QQ or wechat, please share this song to any of them x10! 
5. Collect and download this song after finish step 1 to 4. And delete the download folder immediately.
If we keep zhouzhou as No.1 till the end of this week, zhouzhou will get a prise at the end of this year. It's very important for him. 

Korean fans can see find the protocal wrriten by a native korean as below. Thank you very much~~~~~

http://weibo.com/5019722397/DvN71A4JA?type=comment#_rnd1464409944985

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Hi, everyone, just come back to give two short summaries for the fanfic. Hope people to enjoy them. There are only two left :vicx:

CHAPTER 23: LY (THE NAME OF THE FEMALE DOCTOR)

Reveal hidden contents

The morning after that, BLY signs the agreement to be hospitalized. He asks for the doctor's name. And her name is LY - I believe this doctor is one of key characters in later chapters.

While GH is waken up by YYJ for a sudden investigation at his company. GH doesn't get the idea about what's happening. YYJ explains she got a call from TZ told her GY's company is in the investigation. So, the cops wanna see if they can get any info from GH's company. Actually, GH wanna go to the camp to know more about BLY but has to go directly to the company instead. He calls GY and swears at him because GY always brings troubles to him.

BLY is hospitalized as the doctor requested. At the hospital, BLY realise this weird doctor is very popular. Everyone here knows about her. There is a small talk between BLY and LY. LY just has no respect to BLY at all. Just like she wanna make BLY upset as much as possile. LY told BLY's gonna have a small surgey tomorrow. Unconsciously, BLY think about GH - His Da Hai.

After the inspection, the cops found nothing and leaves. GY call GH asks GH if he can clean up the mess GY created, GY leaves his company to GH. GY will open a new company elsewhere.
Of course, GH agrees with GY's offer because he will gain a lot of potential if it's succesfull otherwise he loses nothing. In the evening, GH takes a flight to GY's place.
GH says to himself: "Yin Zi, wait for my come back. I will bring our bright future to you when coming home."

CHAPTER 24: DA HAI

Reveal hidden contents

On that night, BLY cannot sleep at all. Though he is not weak-willed, he still needs GH - his lifemate by him in situations like this. He wonders where GH is right now? what he is doing? Why he is not here yet? Suddenly, BLY realises he never allowed to dislosure any detail about his health condition to his family from the very beginning. And, he thinks it is just normal for GH not care about him anymore after seeing what happened between him and SH. The more he thinks over, the more his mind is flooded with the scene GH had a dinner with YYJ. Finally, BLY comes to a conclusion: "GH may love someone but if that one hurts him, he will heartlessly give a death sentence to that one." BLY falls asleep at 4 a.m and is waken up at 6 a.m by LY.
LY coldly: "You have a surgey at 6:30 a.m. You're better prepare right now."
BLY immeadiately wakes up from his half-asleep because it is totally opposite with the way he is normally waken up by a warm kiss from GH.
After 30 mins, the surgey is done without any trouble.
LY: "You have to pay all the fee by yourself because it is a personal health problem."
BLY looks around and knows this room is a first-class: "How much does it cost for a day?"
LY: "Around $450"
BLY: "It is almost a half of my earning per month. Why do you take me here after the surgey?"
LY:: "Just look at you I can understand you get used to being spoiled by a certain one to the point that cannot take care of your health by yourself. Hence, I don't think I have to save money for you."
BLY gives up on arguing with LY: "I want to change my room. Change to a casual room."
BLY really hates this LY because to a "Loved-And-Admired-By-Everyone" figure like him, this woman is truly his nemesis.

GH comes to GY's place because he knows there is a limitless potential for him if he can take control of GY's company. But soon enough he already realized how big a mess GY made. Even with TZ's help, it cannot be handled easily. Right after complaining to GY about his mess, GH and TZ dive into work until late night. 
They go out eating for dinner.
TZ: "How about BLY? Is his vacation ended?"
GH just lost in his mind after hearing these questions. GH really wanna come back home, hug his wifey tightly. He wanna tell BLY he no longer blames BLY for anything and will keep loving with all his life.
GH: "Just done with this mess and come back as soon as possible."
TZ realises: "Have a fight? Is it serious?"
GH: "Shut up! Do u wanna be kicked out? How about your relationship with YYJ?"
TZ: "Interesting! Just calling and messaging but cannot stop doing that." 

On the way coming back, GH receives a message from a unknown number with only two simple words: "Da Hai"

Reference to last summaries: Chapter 21-22

@addict18 Sorry to disappoint you. Please refer to this post :)

Omg, it's so sad for us....:bawling:

but thx for your hard works, i hope ur work will be smoothly and hopefully another time you can continue the translate.. Fighthing :glasses:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, lielee said:

"Gentle Monster" "Beijing" *jump off cliff*

First time I heard about 'couple manager'. Really on whole another level.

Sharing a manager is totally awesome hahaha

I'm happy although it just a delulu fanacc about last night event :P

Spoiler

The uploader compile all of BTS into 1 video and it has eng sub in it.

Time to rewatch their BTS :wub:

Spoiler

Suddenly sad bcos fengwen didn't have many scene in it.

And their 1st rehearsal = their real scene :cry:

• Like 8

YuZhou fanart in animation (seriously, someone needs to hire this guy to make YuZhou life story ;))

Spoiler

This one is old, but still gold. IIRC there is another one with JY kissing ZZ?

Spoiler

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

Johnny replied to Deng Chao's comment:

Google: "Cuz I'm your handsome little bro"

l9osqUp.png

and made an effort to find a manip of him & Deng Chao :D Fanboying much? Or is he shipping himself with Deng Chao? Hahaha. DC is married right? I hope this interaction will lead to somewhere :) Otherwise wifey will get mad at you!!

sxTOxoF.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

YuZhou fanart in animation (seriously, someone needs to hire this guy to make YuZhou life story ;))

Reveal hidden contents

This one is old, but still gold. IIRC there is another one with JY kissing ZZ?

Reveal hidden contents

Don't want spoiler cuz this is GOLD.

9bmsdBk.gif

WGrFZGs.jpg

I really hope this Korean fan will continue making 2D Yuzhou 8D

I love fanboy!Johnny! It's adorable. I can see him spazzing all night, thinking of how to respond the best way. Probably keeping his poor ,exhausted partner awake too... 

Speaking of partners, I need to say this again: their earrings really do look exactly the same to me. I remember when first ZZ (in Korea) wore something similiar, we all freaked. Since then, we've been peppered with shared items, gifts, clothes, so now we're all blasé about it... Or has it just become normality?

Spoiler

ZMDOMNn.jpg

And for posterity, here's the FACT that on May 21 Johnny got up super early (to make ZZ porridge...) and then watched ZZ's livestream. (It's not a reliable app on the whole, but this part looks the same on both apps.)

Spoiler

1C0PPZf.png

Their online time today so far looks like a game of tag... With some overlaps. Probably can't draw many conclusions from this (at the moment, I don't feel I have to either, I'm already sold). But just to have something to say in this post... ZZ to the left, JY to the right. 

Spoiler

qjNVytn.jpg

• Like 15

23 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I've translated the Anti-Domestic Livestream Segments I've compiled some days ago. I only found those short videos, if anyone has full video please share. :)

They are saying there are weird atmosphere going on in this video. I'll let you guys analyze this:
There are tons of photos for this anti-domestic and most of the photos captured are not a friendly atmosphere, a very scary ZZ looking daggers at JY, don't want to look at each other etc. And they sit so far away when they're doing interviews together(great contrast to Men's Uno, the bench too long they sit so close). 
What they said is JY arrived first and ZZ arrived later, at first ZZ was still ok but after he saw JY not heeding him his mood also become bad. Remember that the next day 27/2/2016 ZZ sang 10 years. The night before is when CJD wb got hacked and got some nasty rumors.

Photos here:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4511980025?pn=1

What happened back then?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

So surprise to see IQIYI Taiwan uploaded two episodes tonight! Perhaps they rushed it out because of the recent leaks... Imagine if someone leaked episode 15 drunk Bai Luoyin and Guhai bed scene....Maybe they should release all 5 episodes tomorrow.. LOL. People are restless already waiting for smuts... which really isn't smuts that much LOL.

@gayyoxx   totally agreed. ZZ is fascinating!

He is super curious boy to keep learning new things.

On 25/05/2016 at 11:58 AM, gayyoxx said:

AFAIK, ZZ is a very complex person with very diverse hobby. Yes, everyone is unique and complex but I am astounded by the sheer diversity bottled in someone we know as ZZ. He is a rocker/latin dancer/otaku/gamer/class president/actor/musician/jiu jitsu doll. Personally, I have never know someone with such diverse interests and talents.

I want to add more into the list : know knitting, baking and he even learn Chinese opera.  

A rocker go and learn chinese opera? and how a gamer go learn bake cake and knitting? he really has extreme diversity in interest.

See this:

Cr:_wejoojoo

Spoiler

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, may said:

I want to add more into the list : know knitting

Every time I think of him knitting and smoking at the same time I'm still so... amazed? Everything he does just doesn't seem to fit together, but he makes it fit together somehow. I like that he chooses hobbies that he wants no matter what they are and without shame or hesitation.

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Seems like there'll be a photobook of Addicted o.o

OMG! Please DVD with unseen BTS! Please DVD with unseen BTS! Please DVD with unseen BTS.... :bawling:

So, has the ban been lifted or photobook is not included in the ban? :blink: and will the photobook has JY and ZZ in one frame? yeah, this is silly question but we'll never know with this fandom...

• Like 12