1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Thank you! Interestingly - and most curiously - that FB page has now changed its name to AddictedJP. So, now it's supposed to be Japanese? So weird. That page has always been weird, though. Every post is like a riddle.

I suppose a problem is that there is such great demand but not nearly enough product. People are disappointed in that there's so little new scenes so far in the unedited version and this causes frustration. 

But look at this little cutie being adorable. I've no idea what he's saying, just that he's awfully cute.

Hide contents

I wonder how many are like me... I had not caught the uncensored version and was patiently waiting for episode 12 onwards.

The funny thing is that people around me are commenting how ridiculous the censorship is because the scenes are so mild...

• Like 8

JY will be attending the opening event of Gentle Monster in Beijing tonight at 7pm GMT+8 and you can watch it live via an app called 花椒 (you can download the app by searching Huajiao on your app store, the icon has pink background with yellow bird) or you can go to their site to download the app.

After signing in using your QQ/Wechat/Weibo account, search for 八月AUG and follow that account, she will be doing live streaming of the event :)

Edit: You can also view it on your pc by clicking here !

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

@gayyoxx so, what did I do yesterday when I have all day doing absolutely nothing?

Wow, you read all 50 chapters in one go? :blink: Thank you for reading my fanfics! :lol:

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

JY will be attending the opening event of Gentle Monster in Beijing tonight at 7pm GMT+8.

Thank you for the info, @kmmyzz. Hmm, Gentle Monster? That brings back the Mystery of Sunglasses (tm) months ago XD

If there are soompiers who are going to watch the live stream, please do spam the thread with JY's pics and videos ;) 

• Like 10

@Scandani, you mentioning fingers reminded me of something @aeislaeigh put in my head a couple of weeks ago. I'll blame her for this one.

(delulu mode on)

Spoiler

JingYu had fallen asleep on the sofa. When, he wasn't certain, but it had obviously been for some time. At least, enough time for WeiZhou to start cooking something, the sounds and smells from the kitchen waking JingYu. His stomach growled. JingYu couldn't remember when he had last eaten, in all honesty. He had back to back schedules that day, had been busy running from studio to site to another studio hour after hour. When he finally returned home late that evening, he had flopped down on the sofa next to WeiZhou and promptly dozed off. Now refreshed by his short nap, JingYu stood, stretching to the ceiling, before peeking around the corner into the kitchen.

WeiZhou was standing at the stove, flipping something in a frying pan with one hand, while the other hand stirred whatever was in the saucepan next to it. JingYu watched silently, delighting in the sight. This was something he never tired of. The simple, daily tasks of life - with WeiZhou. How this filled him with such complete satisfaction would always amaze him, JingYu thought. He couldn't ask for anything more in his life when he was able to walk in to this. The sheer need to experience this part of life led him into the kitchen.

"So, Sleeping Beauty's awake," WeiZhou threw over his shoulder as JingYu's arms wrapped around his waist. "Have a good nap?"

"Mmm," JingYu hummed against WeiZhou's ear as he looked over a shoulder to see what was cooking on the stove. "What's that?"

"Pancakes. Western style pancakes. And stewed peaches, instead of syrup or jelly."

"For supper?"

WeiZhou spun around, almost hitting JingYu in the face with the spoon he held.

"You haven't had supper yet?! What the hell, JingYu?!"

JingYu took the spoon that was waving at him threateningly and put it back in the saucepan before pulling WeiZhou tighter against him. 

"It was a crazy day. I ate a little here and there, but not really a meal." 

WeiZhou sighed as he lowered his head against JingYu's chest.

"And here I was just making a late night snack." He raised his head quickly and pushed himself out of JingYu's embrace, spinning toward the refrigerator. "We can't waste this, but let me see if there's something else I can make with it for you."

JingYu grabbed an arm, and pulled him back against him. 

"This is fine, Zhou. I don't need a lot. It's too late at night for a big meal anyway."

"You're sure?"

JingYu answered with his lips dropping to WeiZhou's. He gently chewed on a bottom lip with his teeth as his tongue swept lazily back and forth. "I could live just eating this," he teased when he finally raised his head.

WeiZhou rolled his eyes, trying to appear annoyed, but the tongue that kept darting out to taste JingYu on his lips gave him away. JingYu took note of the way WeiZhou's eyes stayed focused on his mouth, and the way his lips quivered with each forced intake of breath. He pulled WeiZhou tighter against him, the feel of his boyfriend's hands gripping along his back feeding a different appetite than the one they had been speaking of. Just as his lips reached for WeiZhou's again, a loud gurgling sound from his mid-section caused both of them to freeze. JingYu sighed as he let his arms drop to his side.

"You better feed me. Or my stomach will keep interrupting us."

Turning back to the stove, WeiZhou finished cooking while JingYu pulled a stool near to him and sat. Resting his head in his hand, elbow on the counter, JingYu watched WeiZhou's every move. He completely forgot his growling stomach when WeiZhou swiped a finger along the spoon, fragrant, orange colored fruit covering the tip, and placed it on his own tongue to taste test the mixture. The way WeiZhou's lips wrapped around his own finger, his eyes lighting up as he sucked the fruit into his mouth, made JingYu groan. 

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" 

WeiZhou answered by running his finger along the back of the spoon, covering it again with sweet fruit, and tapped it on JingYu's lips. JingYu grabbed onto the digit as a starving man, drawing it into his mouth, his tongue lapping at it to taste WeiZhou more than the peaches. Even after the soft fruit had slid down his throat, JingYu's mouth held on, his tongue circling around and around, pulling the taste of the man from the finger. WeiZhou sighed and shuddered, falling against JingYu, as the sensations in his fingertip coursed through him.

"JingYu, wait..." WeiZhou's voice was low and breathy, his free hand digging into JingYu's thigh for support.

Slowly, so very slowly, JingYu pulled his lips from around WeiZhou's finger, letting go completely with a slight 'pop'.

"Feed me, Zhou?"

Inhaling deeply, WeiZhou fought to regain his composure. Reaching down below JingYu, he grabbed the legs of the stool and pulled it, and JingYu, closer to the stove top. JingYu wrapped his legs around WeiZhou's, his hand resting on a hip. Tearing one of the thin cakes apart, WeiZhou spooned a small amount of fruit onto it, and placed it onto JingYu's waiting tongue. Teeth nipped at his finger as JingYu closed his mouth and chewed the offered morsel. The next bite, JingYu took from WeiZhou's hand and placed it to his lips, which JingYu traced with his finger as WeiZhou chewed. This was repeated over and over, each bite sating the hunger of their stomachs, but only increasing the hunger of their desire for each other.

As WeiZhou prepared the last bite for JingYu, instead of raising it to JingYu's lips, he put it between his own teeth. Lowering his head, his hands caressing JingYu's neck, he fed him from his own mouth. JingYu moaned as he took the offered morsel, WeiZhou's tongue on his lips urging him to chew quickly. As soon as he forced the food into his throat, JingYu spread his lips to allow entrance to the tongue that chased after it. Pulling WeiZhou against him, JingYu continued to feed himself, only now on the flavor of the man he held. The more he tasted the hungrier he became.

WeiZhou pulled back slowly, even as his lips sought to remain connected to JingYu. His hands pushed and pulled at JingYu's shoulders, uncertain of which direction to go.

"Why don't you go take a shower while I clean up in here," he suggested, the reluctance to separate from JingYu for even a moment apparent in his voice.

"Come with me," JingYu breathed against his neck, hands kneading into firm buttocks to pull him closer. 

"I took a shower earlier."

"Not with me."

Okay...so...my computer and Soompi are at war again (I have to reload the page every couple of sentences), I'm really, really tired, and I have to work tonight. This story is nowhere near done! But I have to stop for now. So this is Part 1 - To Be Continued (18++ ahead)

• Like 16

I've translated the Anti-Domestic Livestream Segments I've compiled some days ago. I only found those short videos, if anyone has full video please share. :)

They are saying there are weird atmosphere going on in this video. I'll let you guys analyze this:
There are tons of photos for this anti-domestic and most of the photos captured are not a friendly atmosphere, a very scary ZZ looking daggers at JY, don't want to look at each other etc. And they sit so far away when they're doing interviews together(great contrast to Men's Uno, the bench too long they sit so close). 
What they said is JY arrived first and ZZ arrived later, at first ZZ was still ok but after he saw JY not heeding him his mood also become bad. Remember that the next day 27/2/2016 ZZ sang 10 years. The night before is when CJD wb got hacked and got some nasty rumors.

Photos here:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4511980025?pn=1

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY update #1 (will be continuously updated)

cr. 白洛因塞枕头里的校服

Hide contents

006hrywygw1f4a6eaw7n3j30qo0zjadt.jpg

006hrywygw1f4a6ecruwrj30ku112aeh.jpg

Short fancam

cr. 黄景瑜钦封背影饭

Hide contents

cr. 搜狐时尚

Hide contents

bd8f95cdjw1f4a66143wxj20lc0sgk9a.jpg

bd8f95cdjw1f4a67m6ntuj20lc0sgdy6.jpg

bd8f95cdjw1f4a65tzhkhj20lc0sg1c3.jpg

cr. _PE_CE_1999

Hide contents

ac58e011jw1f4a6ifjz9tj20qo0zk0y1.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6ickae0j20qo0zkjz1.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6ii0wnij20qo0zkah7.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6il2zawj20qo0zk7b0.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6ipbr77j20qo0zk0zp.jpg

Baby whale looks so fine.slurrrpp. Thank you Kimmyyyy please updateeee!!!! 

Auntie @sohocomo nom nom delicious! Awaiting patiently until your comp and soompi in truce so I can get some more. :))

• Like 10

Thanks, for the spam!

36 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Not JY but ZZ's manager, why are you at JY's event? :phew:

What, now they are sharing manager too? Not only couple items, but couple manager!? :w00t: Or, shall we expect ZZ is going to have a job with Gentle Monster in the near future? ;) 

36 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

---

JY is said to leave the venue after staying there for few moments (like in a really short time)

Any delulu theory? Ooops okay probably we need to be logical :P

---

Noooo! Give us delulu theories, please! So, JY just came and went back straight away? That... unexpected. I thought he was going to stay like durinb OLAY event last time. Strange.

• Like 14

delulu????

Spoiler

JY forget his phone home. Vivi was not with him.

ZZ wants him instantly, emergencily, urgently!!!!

Mr. Manager was sent there to bring this handsome guy home to calm the cutie.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Mint Tea said:

delulu????

Hide contents

JY forget his phone home. Vivi was not with him.

ZZ wants him instantly, emergencily, urgently!!!!

Mr. Manager was sent there to bring this handsome guy home to calm the cutie.

But then actually, Vivi is not his manager anymore. Also, seems like ZZ's manager was invited as well (based on his weibo update)

• Like 13

JY updated his IG with same pic on his weibo update. Rare for him to do so.

Unleash the CSI team!!! :w00t:

Ugh. JY is so good looking that's just... *open the window, letting the cold breeze comes in*

• Like 13

Thanks @kmmyzz for spamming JY pictures. I love his style here. He looked so hot, badass and chic. I love his black jacket. Suit him much :wub:

My reaction seeing all this JY pictures

Spoiler

fact-faint-fan-fangirl-Favim.com-3823148

Helloooo *adele voice*  On the other side, there is ZZ *warning* extra delulu ahead :P

Spoiler

large_zpsusve74ha.gif

he-s-mine-o_zps5oooyulg.gif

We all know ZZ have this kind of possesive side in him, please unleash it ZZ. And @sohocomo gonna write it on her upcoming FF. Stay tuned :w00t:

• Like 11