10 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Yes, even in the lyrics it stated 洲: for ZZ's part and 瑜: for JY's part :)

OMG yes :tears::tears::tears: for sometimes I have tried to convince myself not to feel disappointed if ZZ solo this song in his album for the sake of the stupid ban (can't even think if he's duet with someone else). Anyone knows how his album is selling? is it because the pre-order period has passed thats why they released the whole album now? 

• Like 7

@liesl did you wear black? if not, you should've worn black. JY's "celebrity friend" told him to wear black mask because I think black is "celebrity friend"'s lucky color. then maybe you got more lucky and saw JY hahahaha. but seriously, you were already lucky enough to be on the spot where JY was/went (in the same day?)

wow! JY is good at drawing a whale. it actually looked like one. and not to be confused with something else. hahaha

I just realized that ZZ looks better with the current length of his hair compared to his short hair at the early episode of Shangyin.

well, my killjoy side is oppressing my delulu heart again...

JY was pretending/acting that he is cool, right? during his livestream. then maybe that's the reason why he thought of the line "be true to yourself". but I really want to believe it is his reminder post of the Thai FM. It's been a month. and it still hurts. 

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, bearology said:

Awww, I really like the way he's answering it though. Delulu mode "Your try confessing to me" Reporter"blah blah blah" YJ's mind "Yup, I'm definitely straight, just not with only certain someone:w00t:

I also like the way that he admits about the mask. It's because someone told me to wear a black one, so I bought a black one. Then celebrity friend. He could have answered that he likes black or a friend, instead of celebrity friend (you are being true to yourself right JY :w00t:). This also means that he takes ZZ's comments in consideration even to small details like a mask right. :wub::wub: ZZ, when you give that advice, did you think that JY looks good in black or simply just because you have a black one as well :phew::phew: Whether they appear in public together or not, they are still too adorable in my delulu mind. Especially they never stop giving us these obvious hints.

55 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, at least, there is one person who disagree with you, JY. According to that person, being pinned under you is "painful pleasure" :P 

Quoting alvinboi's translation above, I don't think JY was lying; he was evading answering the question by asking back, thus creating the illusion of disapproval. He did this once before (at least) at the airport after Happy Camp, when fans asked him about whether ZZ gave him gift (alluding to the infamous sunglasses).

The reporter also was not necessarily lying imo, he just took anything spoken by JY for its literal meaning. Not his fault, since JY did use ambiguous words/sentences. I am kind of glad that the reporter did that, to be honest, because reporting something considered "not normal" can be disastrous for JY (and ZZ)'s personal and professional life. Reporter should stick to the literals and leave the delulu reading between the lines for CP fans ;) 

The last time one of them said clearly that he is straight, the other posted a pair of bent pipes XD

52 minutes ago, ryokise said:

There is a video of this interview though, no mention of "straight" here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n04HdIvqaCM

At 5.28,
Reporter: Then if a guy confessed to you, what is your first reaction?
JY: You try confessing to me
Reporter:...
JY: Let me feel it for a while
Reporter: I've liked you for a long time, and I want to use this opportunity today to tell you this, do I have a chance of being together with you?
JY: *laugh* Thank you for your support, I hope you will support me in the future
Reporter: Don't! Are you giving the "good man" cards to everyone today? You will play the "good man" card, right?
JY: Not really
Reporter: Then if you feel that you can advance/continue it further or some sort of..you will..
JY: How to advance/continue it??

Hence, we chose the second story :) 

I feel that we need an experiment. Show their BTS clip (no slowmo) to someone who is not gay, not fujoshi, not exposed to the addicted web series, and ask him or her what kind of relationship he or she thinks they are in. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Welcome :) The Uncensored version of Season One and Only of Addicted is currently airing in Taiwan. There might be a DVD version after that. There is NO Season 2.

Thanks for the reply. Is there no hope for season 2? Is it lack of funds? Cause probably we could kickstart or crowdfund the whole series with donations right? hehe

Where can I read more about the censor? Did they censor the series to be aired or to be produced or even the actors to work on the series? Actualy in this site http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3461535/China-takes-gay-online-drama-report.html

they say that " Chaijidan said shooting for Addiction's second season would "not be impacted" by the ban and was likely to start in May. "

Edited by André Sá
new info
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, ryokise said:

trans/parts of Johnny's xian dan jia livestream today, 160517

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8c1CU1XmmE

Reveal hidden contents

JY: It's the first time that I see a pigeon lying on the floor..it stood up *Jy films the pigeons and whistles at them*

Staff: Aiyo why is it sleeping here
JY: Film it. It's the pigeon that was lying on the floor.

JY: I am eating alone,you guys are not eating?
Staff: Yes
JY: Haha this is what I want *laugh*

JY: I am going to eat, everyone is staring at me, but I am not embarrassed *laugh*

Staff: Which one is better? Seafood from Dandong or France?
JY: Dandong. If I have the mindset of France's seafood being delicious, what should I do in the future? Buy airplane tickets and fly over here?

Staff: France's Dandong city *laugh* (the staff livestreaming JY probably saw the fans commenting about "France's Dandong city", I think the staff does not know the origin of this joke, which came from ZZ in an interview, when JY joked that he grew up in France)
JY: Haha, returned back to my hometown

Staff: *Reading fans' comments* Are there any methods for curing gastric problems? Huh? (bless this naive staff lol) *films Jy's hand* We are going to film a closeup of his hand

JY: Help me to watch out for Seagulls.Don't let them snatch my food.That day, the seagull snatched my chicken meat.
Staff: Really? You didn't fight it?
JY: Can't win in a fight with it.

Staff: Can you speak Korean?
JY: Annyeonghaseyo
JY: In Korean, i know how to say handsome, meosjida!

JY: You guys wanted me to have 2 bites and you guys can wrap up your work, right?
JY: but I can't control *laugh*
Staff: It's alright, just eat

JY: Today, even if I'm scolded by these staffs, I still want to have one more bite, it's so~~ worth it

JY: can I have some wine/beer?
Staff: You want wine/beer? Can't, what if your (livestream) account got suspended.

Staff: For selfies, will you use apps to edit/filter it?
JY: That is a must, if I don't use it, how to look at it
Staff: What app?
JY: I'm very ugly
Staff: no no no
JY: I will use instagram to filter it, do some editing with the hues

Staff: They changed the icon,have you seen it.Really ugly.
JY: I saw it, doesn't seems high class anymore

JY: These few days I lost the ring that I've won for many years. I don't know where did I lost it.Very sad. (In the livestream later on at the hotel room, the staff asked about his ring again, and JY said he will show them how he feels now, then he pretended to jump down from the hotel room)

Staff:(fans' comments) They say they will buy for you
JY: You can't buy it. You won't be able to buy my years of experience (with the ring)

"How to cure gastric....huh?" LOL! Anyway, do you think JY's heart skipped a beat when he heard that question? He pretended not to hear that and quickly talked about his hand instead.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, André Sá said:

Thanks for the reply. Is there no hope for season 2? Is it lack of funds? Cause probably we could kickstart or crowdfund the whole series with donations right? hehe

Where can I read more about the censor? Did they censor the series to be aired or to be produced or even the actors to work on the series?

Wow! You only saw this show recently? @Ariodante has already given you the link to the ban.

Well the censorship is so strong that even during the fan meet in Thailand, the two of them cannot stand side by side together. They were pulled apart by the crew. We will not even see the two leads stand next to one another in public in the foreseeable future. Appearances on variety shows on Chinese national TV are also banned. In fact, they were totally cut out from one show and the other one was indefinitely postponed. So the censorship extends to JY and ZZ. 

There are speculations how official the ban is. Maybe @jlt4ever can give us a clue since she is Chinese from Beijing.

As of now, it looks like career suicide for the actors to act in a second season. In fact, after the fan meet, the director immediately released the MV Walk Slowly of the show as a parting gift... It was probably one of the most traumatic and dramatic day of Web TV ever. It is very rare that real life is even more exciting than the show itself.

That said many of us are still here. Which is yet another incredible phenomenon that makes no sense.

So welcome to the family :)

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

That said many of us are still here. Which is yet another incredible phenomenon that makes no sense.

Yeah, today is one month from Thailand FM and yet, we are still here. My delulu mind is not getting better. Well, it does getting "better" as in getting more imaginative, more keen on reading between the line... 

10 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Is it just me or did your life disappear too?

I feel like I am constantly online checking for updates on JY and WZ... all the time...

But I got a new job and I really have to concentrate on my REAL life too, but its so hard... >_<

And the fact that Im... not that young (im much older........;;;;;;) like some of JY/WZ fans.... HEEEEEHEEEEE but they are still "oppa" to me if they are handsome!!!!

============================================================================

Enjoy gorgeous works from cr. WeiZhouZhou (웨이쩌우쩌우 님) from Addicted Korean Fan Cafe 상은팬카페 -> 1st one is gif... it will turn into COLORS!!!!! 

I am still trying to tone down the addiction to more manageable level. Checking here and IG only during lunch breaks and after works... It's a good thing that weibo blocked my account otherwise I'd drown myself on endless threads on JY and ZZ. XD

Wow, gorgeous gif! My respect to the artist!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

trans/parts of Johnny's xian dan jia livestream today, 160517

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8c1CU1XmmE

Reveal hidden contents

JY: It's the first time that I see a pigeon lying on the floor..it stood up *Jy films the pigeons and whistles at them*

Staff: Aiyo why is it sleeping here
JY: Film it. It's the pigeon that was lying on the floor.

JY: I am eating alone,you guys are not eating?
JY: Haha this is what I want *laugh*

JY: I am going to eat, everyone is staring at me, but I am not embarrassed *laugh*

Staff: Which one is better? Seafood from Dandong or France?
JY: Dandong. If I have the mindset of France's seafood being delicious, what should I do in the future? Buy airplane tickets and fly over here?

Staff: France's Dandong city *laugh* (the staff livestreaming JY probably saw the fans commenting about "France's Dandong city", I think the staff does not know the origin of this joke, which came from ZZ in an interview, when JY joked that he grew up in France)
JY: Haha, returned back to my hometown

Staff: *Reading fans' comments* Are there any methods for curing gastric problems? Huh? (bless this naive staff lol) *films Jy's hand* We are going to film a closeup of his hand

JY: Help me to watch out for Seagulls.Don't let them snatch my food.That day, the seagull snatched my chicken meat.
Staff: Really? You didn't fight it?
JY: Can't win in a fight with it.

Staff: Can you speak Korean?
JY: Annyeonghaseyo
JY: In Korean, i know how to say handsome, meosjida!

JY: You guys wanted me to have 2 bites and you guys can wrap up your work, right?
JY: but I can't control *laugh*
Staff: It's alright, just eat

JY: Today, even if I'm scolded by these staffs, I still want to have one more bite, it's so~~ worth it

JY: can I have some wine/beer?
Staff: You want wine/beer? Can't, what if your (livestream) account got suspended.

Staff: For selfies, will you use apps to edit/filter it?
JY: That is a must, if I don't use it, how to look at it
Staff: What app?
JY: I'm very ugly
Staff: no no no
JY: I will use instagram to filter it, do some editing with the hues

Staff: They changed the icon,have you seen it.Really ugly.
JY: I saw it, doesn't seems high class anymore

JY: These few days I lost the ring that I've won for many years. I don't know where did I lost it.Very sad. (In the livestream later on at the hotel room, the staff asked about his ring again, and JY said he will show them how he feels now, then he pretended to jump down from the hotel room)

Staff:(fans' comments) They say they will buy for you
JY: You can't buy it. You won't be able to buy my years of experience (with the ring)

Omg his precious ring is gone?!!! Nnoooooooooooo!!! :tears:

It's always a terrible feeling to lose something of much significance. I remember I felt so heart-wrenched when I lost the first phone that I bought using my first salary. It wasn't even one year old. 

• Like 21

@yjhx86 I feel like I spend most of my time trying to get myself updated with YZ's news :sweatingbullets: I'll browse weibo whenever I have time to do so, and then go to twitter to see if there's interview being translated or not. I also listen to ZZ's songs every. single. day, I can say I memorized most of the lyrics already xD I also listen to ZZ's changba covers, JY's covers... in short, I spend my time with things related to Addicted in the end :sweatingbullets: And thank you for sharing some goodies from Korean fancafe! I was a bit sad that I could not sign up at all since I couldn't verify my account (I have no Korean phone number or i-pin, so it's a bit hard) so having you posting some goodies here is a bless :wub:

Spoiler

그리고 보정 엄청 잘해요!! 너무 잘해서 보정법 배우고 싶은 정도?ㅎㅎ 앞으로도 친하게 지내세요! 제가 원래 눈팅만 하는데 이젠 다시 포스팅 자주 하길 노력하고 있어요 :)

Sorry for the sudden Korean coming out of me, can't help because I really really love Korean language ><

• Like 13

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

The last time one of them said clearly that he is straight, the other posted a pair of bent pipes XD

Hope there will be another similar post (finger cross). It will steady my delulu heart for a long time.

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

I totally agree and especially in China it'd be a career suicide if he admitted he is gay or might have interest in guys. I wish the reporters would finally leave him alone with this annoying question. Both ZZ and JY were asked countless times about their sexuality already, reporters should be over it by now. And I also don't understand what they are expecting to hear. His answer will be obviously: I am straight. Next question, please. 

I agree with this one 100%. Why can't reporters stop questioning this. I can understand they wonder about this. A lot of people do. But besides it's their privacy, their answer is already a given: I'm straight. There's no use in asking so it's just a 'stupid' question. If someday their answer will be different, they will say it themselves, without some reporters asking question first (like in press conference - delulu mode on). 

• Like 12

Because I have nothing to do... Thought of sharing compilation of ZZ's changba covers and covers sang by JY.

This had been shared hundreds of pages back, but probably some of the newcomers missed this so gonna share them again.

ZZ's Changba cover: Download

- Covers made after filming Addicted: 算什么男人 (What Kind of A Man), 我的歌声里 (You Exist in My Song)

- The rest are covers he sang before debut

JY's cover compilation: Download

- 2 covers from Changba: 我比从前更寂寞, and 袖手旁观 (the infamous said to be sang while he's drunk)

- songs he sang in concerts, events, etc

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi @xix19xix There have been quite some discussions among C-fans on this but opinions are still divided as to what has actually caused this unfortunate result.

I'm not quite familiar with how SARFT usually plays its role in regulating the industry. But it's just hard to imagine that a national government body like SARFT would impose such a specific ban on two newbie actors for showing up together in the public. To me the whole thing feels more like a consensual business decision from YuZhou's management teams, rather than them following a real ban from SARFT.

Rumor has it that Hunan TV cannot broadcast Happy Camp and Run For Time because its competitors reported the shows to SARFT and made it feel that Hunan TV is using the fame of Addicted Web Series to promote its shows. Hunan TV did not want risk irritating SARFT and therefore had to make a hard decision abandoning YuZhou.

As the ban on the Addicted Web Series is still new, no one really knows how seriously SARFT would take this. I think at the time of HC recording many TV stations were still waiting to see how SARFT would react. So after knowing what happened to Hunan TV, they were immediately discouraged from inviting Yu & Zhou to record programs together.

In the meantime, Yu&Zhou's management teams must also have realized that YZ continuing to show up together may cost them more good opportunities. Based on what happened, I think JY's team proposed the separation first and the proposal was soon accepted by ZZ's team.

The above is all my personal understanding. I will surely let you know there is more official news on this in the future.

It's really nice to get in touch with so many international YuZhou fans on this forum. For those who do not speak Chinese, if you have anything you want me to translate, please send me a message, and I will try to translate it when there is time :) 

u're so nice, thk u very much :))

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

It's really nice to get in touch with so many international YuZhou fans on this forum. For those who do not speak Chinese, if you have anything you want me to translate, please send me a message, and I will try to translate it when there is time :) 

First thank you very much for your translations and all others in this forum who have translated.

I don't think anyone has translated this 30 min Femina Interview yet. I've seen the 4-5 minute version subbed. If you have time can you help translate this? Many thanks

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jlt4ever said:

In the meantime, Yu&Zhou's management teams must also have realized that YZ continuing to show up together may cost them more good opportunities. Based on what happened, I think JY's team proposed the separation first and the proposal was soon accepted by ZZ's team.

Thank you for your information. I already read some but the rumour about Hunan was reported by competitors on HC and RFT is new. If the rumour has any grain of truth, then as I have thought, the mess is the result of govt's vague policy and business competition among big actors, with JY and ZZ as the collateral damage, or in more sinister way, sacrificial lambs.

However, I am still wondering about the quoted part. Some people do have opinion like you, @jlt4ever, that JY's management team proposed the separation first (maybe because the Thai's MC statement and the fact that JY is the one who was absent from interviews in Thailand). Yet, JY does not have management team, right? He is his own boss, unlike ZZ who is signed under CJD's company. If JY  really decided on the separation, why did he look so forlorn during the Thai FM and become so happy when ZZ stood beside him? These do not match, imho. Maybe you have any opinion on this? 

• Like 19

@jlt4ever - thanks for some interesting insight! If you're right about the separation being foremost a business decision on both parts, then I feel there's hope that there might come a time, not too far from now, when the issue of the two in the same room, isn't such a big deal. If the HC and RFT2 debacles were just cases of being scared of something that might happen and not an actual ban, then maybe future work might be together, if Addicted isn't as big a part of the equation. 

Still, we can't forget that also The  Amazing Race was cancelled and again, I can't see why that would have happened unless people were scared of either employing JY on his own, or because he was going to partner up with ZZ. Otherwise I just can't see how TAR fits in with the rest of this theory. Also, ZZ used to talk about a high school film he was going to film next, right? What happened to that one? Must have been cancelled too? Those two projects being cancelled as well does favour the idea that something more than just tv exectuives being scared of putting JY & ZZ together, I feel. 

However JY is doing great at the moment, I saw he said in one interview today that he has several projects which he can't alk about yet. Right? I hope he'll do more acting. I have a feeling both JY & ZZ wants to do more acting, but for the moment, they've not been able to.

Thank you @ryokise for translating JY's interview. I love so much the way JY answers questions, he's so cheeky and likes to not answer anything straightly but always with a joke, a riddle  or a question back. And he does it with so much charm, otherwise it might be annoying. But so much he says is open to interpretation. It really is no wonder his fans go crazy with theories. Soon, he'll be a subject for a thesis: What did Johnny really mean? A study of a wise and mysterious man in a  contextual and sociological perspective and what it means for society as a whole and pertaining to his relationship with Xu Weizhou.

I wonder did ZZ not say anything else interesting in his interview with Billboard? Or was it very short? No translation from it? I did see comments on him saying he  how grateful he is to his fans helping him through a tough time. I really wonder how he's doing? He's been so absent for a long time now. Maybe the stress of the past months have truly caught up with him. Or he's aging backwards - since he gets smaller and looks younger day by day.

It's very good to see that it's the JY/ZZ duet which is being released on ZZ's album. But it's also a bit surprising. Is it just a money issue, it's a popular song, it'll sell more albums? Still it's so, so much Addicted. 

• Like 20