Auntie @sohocomo, no words can convey my feeling after reading your fic: :star: x one millions for you!

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Finally, I just want to say once more: FOREVER THANK YOU to the translators on this forum. You are a treasure and I'm so grateful - without you, I'd think all posts and articles in Chinese are about whales and continents and porridge. It'd be a very bizarre fandom. So thank you, thank you, thank you! :) 

I feel you and seconded your thought! Reading through google trans is painful without pleasure, so many thanks to all translators, spammers, info providers and all contributors! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Concerning ZhouZhou's weight, I read on different sites that he lost 10 or 12 kg, before his weight was 70 kg, so now it's 60/58 kg, it's not healthy at all for a 1,84cm tall guy. (I can't talk because I also lose weight when I'm too stressed), but this difference in weight it's too much for a guy, I believe this is the first time this happens to him, so he has no idea how to deal with it. :/ I'm sorry I'm talking about this matter, but I feel so helpless when I know that someone I care it's in a bad condition, and I can't do anything to help him. :/ (Even if I'm just a fan, I know).

60kg and 184cm implies BMI at 17.7, which is a little below the lowest commonly accepted 18.5 number … If it is a short term weight loss, then no worry… Otherwise, he would be in moderate/high health risk, if it were to persist.

Furthermore,  the newly developed Smart Body Mass Index (SBMI) places him at 15/70. Its ideal range is between 30/70 and 40/70.
Alas, 15/70 falls in the middle of "anorexia to underweight" range! Let's all keep fingers crossed it's VERY temporary …

• Like 15

@sohocomo omg, i started reading your ff when i got on the train. I know you marked 18++ but i thought ill be ok. I should have known better after a while being in this thread and reading your ff. Its 8C here and im blushing :crazy: Thank you auntie and hope no one else is as silly as me otherwise, yes i feel you :phew: i have to comment before reading the second ff. Since its not marked 18+, i hope it will cool me down :sweatingbullets: Btw, good morning/good night everyone!

Edit: i just finished reading the second one. Awww so sweet! Thank you Auntie, you have made my day! 

Reading @gayyoxx new chapter for Our road to home and auntie's 2 FFs, i mood swings are out of control lol. From heart broken, then my face turns red and now feelng like having a toothache. This fandom is sometimes scary to be a part of :sweatingbullets:

Thank you everyone for making me addicted to this thread. This thread has been like my daily newspaper now. It has everything from news, photos, fanfic, theories, academic analysis, videos, geography, astrology and many more :wub:

• Like 13

If life has to imitate art, and BLY (I mean ZZ) has some digestive tract ailment, then GH (I mean JY) should bring his baobei a nice pair, or two, of sexy French brand underwear, like Hom 

Spoiler

High-Quality-Spandex-lycra-font-b-HOM-b-

When the time will come to hand the gift in, it will be accompanied by a sensual kiss (a throwback pic to better times)

Spoiler

I hope that ZZ eats something from his plate, instead of licking his thumb only (disclosure: I so wanna be his thumb right now!)

Spoiler

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, tea4two said:

@supercurious No, he wasn't in a coma that long.  During the 8 years he built his business empire.  

JY's Cannes interview with IQIY.

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlto8cw.html

Ah. Do you know why it took GH 8 years to track down BYL/ what motivated him to just find BYL one day out of the blue after 8 years?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supercurious said:

Ah. Do you know why it took GH 8 years to track down BYL/ what motivated him to just find BYL one day out of the blue after 8 years?

You can check first page of this thread and tadaaa find your answer there.

@bearology who is YJ? 

@Ariodante I thought that's ketchup on his plate?

• Like 6

It was exactly one month ago.

Am just going to drop this under spoiler. Hearts still breaks.

But, shall we commemorate the last few mins of our boys can appear on the stage together ONE month ago with something cheerful instead. I have some stash that I can share with you guys. Inviting @ximichem to spam us with happy times!

Spoiler

• Like 21

I'm really thankful for the updates in this forum. The news really travel fast. I just started reading the thread again yesterday after being away for few days. And omg I was so worried about ZZ. It broke my heart seeing he was sick and lost a lot of weight. At first I almost gave up on my delulu heart since JY looks so fine and having the time of his life. I though, ok, they're friend, they have their own life. If there's no sign of JY getting worried, I will end my delulu. So here I am today seeing JY's update. Though I try to be as rational as I could, my delulu heart beats again. They're the first to drive me nuts.

• Like 13