39 minutes ago, bearology said:

Translation please :D

Hide contents

I think the 1st comment is only tag jingyu in weibo? hahaha

21 minutes ago, bearology said:

Stupid me! I was playing this and accidentally click on the Walk Slowly MV. Not stupid enough, I watched the MV again (I have been trying to avoid watching this MV or the FMT because it still hurts so bad) Now my mood is going down...and down...:tears::tears::tears::tears:

Spoiler

i stupidly follow u to watch the walk slowly MV.

i watch fengwen version for the 1st time just now.

then rewatch Yuzhou version, and it's stil hurt my heart :tears:

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

Actually I've been meaning to post something else for the longest time when I first watched the Shanghai FM in full but I'll post this first cuz I just noticed this while I was trimming the video.

Delulu post #1

The different treatment.

Normal person vs his baobei.

u6KeR47.gif

78PS5da.gif

When a sleepy big baby whale doesn't think that he look pretty in a wig and doesn't want to go out with it. 23 you said? I say 5, 6 max! LOL

But his voice, gah! So sexy, deep sexy bedroom voice mamma mia!

another sweet moments throw back

Spoiler

And thank you @gashupingo for translating the youtube vid of this part. I will dl it and keep it. I love his sleepy husky voice so much! And his drunk voice also really uhmm

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

I can feel the makeup/stylist? pain. He must be thinking "Can you just sit still?" :D How long is this live streaming? its been more than 2 hours already?

Cr  @addi_kuku Twitter

Hide contents

CigcTMaU4AEC3Jk.jpg

CigdCYtUUAA-QN4.jpg

CigdCYyVAAAoN72.jpg

He is having a long stream to give his zhouzhou more material to watch and feast his eyes on,  showing him he is okay and eating so that zhouzhou will destress and eat better and take care of himself 

• Like 16

Just now, SueLyinn said:

@skeletonworks I was also viewing the Shanghai Fan Meet earlier probably coz I really, really miss seeing the interaction between JY and ZZ but I focused a lot more on the 味道 (wèi dào - Scent) segment as it has many sweet moments.

But apart from that, that duet was also a gem because JY was a little cheeky and he was sort of teasing ZZ on stage. Please allow me to share some of these moments =)

Hide contents

When ZZ sang this line:
想念你的外套
xiǎng niàn nǐ de wài tào (I miss your jacket/coat)

JY%20-%20jacket%202_zpsn0jxln3a.jpg

JY approached ZZ and opened up his jacket just a little; which put a smile on ZZ's face.

JY then sang this line:
我想念你的吻
wǒ xiǎng niàn nǐ de wěn (I miss your kiss)

Followed by:
和手指淡淡的烟草的味道
hé shǒu zhǐ  dàn  dàn de  yān cǎo de  wèi dào (and the slight smell of tobacco on your fingers)

JY%20-%20hands%202_zpsi0nzqobw.jpg

JY held ZZ's hand which ZZ smilingly embraced.

Then ZZ sang this line:
记忆中曾被的味道
jì yì zhōng céng bèi ài de wèi dào (Memories of the feelings of once being loved)

Wei%20Dao%20pic%207%20-%20113_zpsnlym9lw

Just watch ZZ's expression at this very moment (1:13) as he leaned just a little closer to JY and emphasised the word  (ài - love).

ZZ's spontaneous emphasis on the word 爱 (ài) seems to take JY by surprise. It's as though for a fleeting moment, JY probably thought that ZZ was confessing his feelings to him. (Maybe, just maybe ZZ was indeed hinting to JY =)

The audience then kept shouting for both of them to hold hands. JY was very hesitant although ZZ had no qualms in holding JY's hands, if only JY would let him. But poor JY seems to be slightly flustered.

Many people said that it was a little awkward when JY didn't want to hold ZZ's hand but if only they knew what led JY to behave the way he did. To regain his composure, JY briefly walked away from ZZ, smiled at the audience, went backstage and nearly missed his cue when it was his turn to return to the stage and sing. (You can see JY's reaction in this clip (between 1:27 and 2:07)

For a moment, I think ZZ might have wondered whether JY would return to the stage on time since he almost finished singing his part and it was JY's turn to continue the next line. When JY finally returned to the stage, both of them continued singing and this time, JY no longer felt shy to hold ZZ's hands.

Cheeky JY even did a ballerina-like twirl and spin when ZZ sang this line:

我想念你的笑
wǒ xiǎng niàn nǐ de xiào (I miss your smile) 

JY%20-%20ballet_zpsfslznyqo.jpg

And as pointed out by fans, the sweetest part of all, was that the shadows of their entwining hands formed a heart shape as they exited the stage. Awww!

Wei%20Dao%20pic%2018%20-%20heart_zpsqrva

The video shows that at the Shanghai fan meet, ZZ might have hinted his feelings to JY twice. Once was via the emphasis of the word 爱 (ài - love) while singing 味道 (wèi dào - Scent) and another might have the been during the slight changing of the lyrics while singing 流星雨 (liú xīng yǔ - Meteor Rain)

Anyway, only three months have passed since the Shanghai fan meet but so much has happened in between. Both boys have gone through a lot, but also enjoying much success at the moment - one on the silver screen; another in the music scene.

I hope they both will continue to make waves in the entertainment industry and that poor ZZ will be in the pink of health soon.

I literally watched the fancam and cried ugly tears :tears: god i miss them together soooooo much my heart feels heavg.

• Like 9

On 10/05/2016 at 4:00 PM, gashupingo said:

Squinted my eyes too much. Is the words on ZZ's shirt: "Forget The Rules"?

yesyesyes it issssss...lol..  you're amazing for noticing that 'gashupingo'..haha.. yeeeaaaaahh.... a nice 'message' to us all YuZhou fans ZZhou.. good on you! WALK ON FIERCELY WITH JY :0)))))...We are with you..lol..HAPPY! 

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

@SueLyinn Yes yes yes!!! I love their duet in "Scent" the best!!!! I watched from two angles because I was making gifs out of this sweet video :w00t: They were so many emotions in that performance. I agree like why would Zhouzhou leaned forward with his eyes wide, eyebrows raised when he sang the part "ai" like he's emphasising something! To me, it's their best performance ever! Johnny and Zhouzhou sounded so good singing this :heart:

Delulu post #2

In Shanghai FM, I swear Zhouzhou is crushing hard on Johnny while Johnny is in denial.

Zhouzhou following Johnny around. To be next to him.

VABJ3Aw.gif

When he walked to be beside Johnny, I noticed he looked at the girl (but in the gif you cannot see it). Jealous? Then actually afterwards, he moved behind Johnny before placing himself on Johnny's right (from a different angle video, you could see that he slightly pushed Dashu. :phew: I watched from different angle too. I'm that creepy.)

vcZdYHl.gif

Zhouzhou moved towards Johnny separating him from that fanboy when he saw the fanboy walking gleefully towards Johnny. 

ZXVeQxt.gif

KKmsEt7.gif

Zhouzhou walked over towards Johnny, then actually Johnny distanced himself from Zhouzhou a bit before coming closer to him again...

Actually it breaks my heart a bit watching it... First, it's because no one picked Zhouzhou to reenact the scene from Shangyin. Second, Zhouzhou was always trying to stay close to Johnny but Johnny seemed like oblivious to it or he distanced himself a bit from Zhouzhou. I can tell that Zhouzhou wasn't very happy. Not sure if it's because of one of these or both.

Minor skinship. Feels like desperate attempt of Zhouzhou to get acknowledged by Johnny. Boy he's crushing hard on Johnny...

7nfWG6l.gif

FMuCqsX.gif

Shanghai FM is one of the gold Yuzhou treasure that shall never be buried. The difference between Shanghai FM and Bangkok FM is like earth and sky. So VAST. While Shanghai FM concert hall is quite small, the size of the Bangkok FM is overwhelmingly huge. It reminds me of how the fandom wasn't that big at that time. Everyone is all jolly even though the crowd wasn't as big as the one in BKK FM. Yuzhou everywhere. Touching here and there. In Bangkok FM? LOL. Just that one gold 2 seconds moment. Why am I bringing this up? I guess feeling nostalgic when watching this Shanghai FM. Always find myself thinking "what if-"... Then I went through the group photo posted by SNPMediaHub. I clicked almost each photo and enlarged it only to see Zhouzhou with his "stage" smile, but I think he's not smiling at all. He just seemed lifeless. I feel so so so bad for him...

Guest skeletonworks
35 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

I try to subscribe to IQIYi to watch the uncut episodes but I fail to make acc. It need chinese number. Anyone know how to make IQIYI acc without chinese no? Thank you.

When I created IQIYI account, after verifying the email, the 2nd step it asked for your phone number but it seemed like it only wants China or Taiwan phone number so I didn't bother with it. You can just ignore it. If you've already verified your email, you can just login to IQIYI with the email you used to register the account.