1 hour ago, Scandani said:

@sohocomo auntie is it the different only the ending? Am on the bus and quite afraid of opening the fanfic since am afraid of being hawt and bothered and someone might see my uhmturnedonuhm face.

Just the ending dearest @Scandani

I re-read it yesterday, while feeling a little angsty, and decided I didn't like the ending anymore. So you can think of this as an alterante ending (a much better conclusion in my opinion)

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Question: is ZZ more to reciprocate to JY's touchy feely when he laughed uncontrollably like that? Since from the two vids there were different reaction. One ZZ fully embraced him back (NetEase) and at SFM ZZ seemed tried to runaway from him.

ZZ did not run away from him, he just stood there and didn't move. It's the camera that's moving to the left.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

ZZ did not run away from him, he just stood there and didn't move. It's the camera that's moving to the left.

Thank you gashupingo, how about the question, is it many times that they actually reciprocate when JY laughed so heartily? 

• Like 4

ZZ Weibo update. He must be stressed because of all the upcoming tours. Take care ZZ :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Meanwhile, YJ is really enjoying himself lol I hope you will bring some presents back for your hard-working boyfriend ahem...bestfriend. Cr on pic

Spoiler

bdc2a108gw1f3waen3b2ej20qo1bek7v.jpg

• Like 13

(referring to the fanmade video translated by @gashupingo above) There is a similar video I saw 3 days back on Weibo which is about 7 mins long http://www.weibo.com/p/23044415250200baf46b78495c9f0c7b21cbf7 

I don't know how to embed a Weibo video on here but here is the short summary of the video :

Spoiler

starting with ZZ, following the same format as the blind date show "If You Are The One", there is a short clip of ZZ introducing himself and his talent. All 24 women did not hit the buzzer, praising him for being cute/handsome etc till there is another video of him and his selfies. All the ladies hit the buzzer, leaving 0 woman interested in him. 

Then JY and his dance moves during HC, FS with video of him singing 改变自己 during Thai FM (lmao that was so funny) and lastly CW with his drawing skills :sweatingbullets:

people are so hilarious I swear!

Fan art by @somikse

"白洛因, 这八年来你都没想过我吗?"

“想过。”

Spoiler

"BLY, for the past eight years have you ever thought of me?"

005PZ5Lnjw1f3w8kmwccyj30o10vogn6.jpg"

Spoiler

005PZ5Lnjw1f3w8kn6lc7j30z50qo0v7.jpg

Spoiler

005PZ5Lnjw1f3w8ko84u3j30o10vo3zy.jpg

"I have."

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ Weibo update. He must be stressed because of all the upcoming tours. Take care ZZ :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, he might be stressed. Hopefully he can get some stress out of his system and be happy and healthy again. Take care, ZZ :bawling:

JY, OTOH, looks so darn handsome in red and in anything or nothing. That's not fair. I want a share of his good look too! (Different ethnicity and all but still, give me part of your handsomeness, JY!). :sweat_smile:

• Like 10

visual slayage by JY (I know slayage isn't even a proper word but oh well) [太阳]

cr to Duetpoet

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f3wc6ol449j30ku0pgmzw.jpg

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f3wc6p78oej30ku0s7q64.jpg

I have the link to all the videos from JY live streaming thing but I can't seem to remember where I got it from as I was randomly clicking things on Weibo... not sure whether I should put the link here ._.

Spoiler

006klUgqgw1f3w4qdciqtj30oh0dldia.jpg

Spoiler

anyway thank you @skeletonworks for the guide! I have successfully done it on Friday, actually - and have downloaded all the episodes in my hard disk just in case I feel like converting people to become fellow Addicts :D haha!

As for the album, I didn't realise it was just for normal album - I bought one deluxe (for myself) and one normal (for a friend) -- and I checked again, you were right, it was only for the normal edition -.- I was overexcited for nothing smh, oh well guess I have to wait longer for my copy then.

Concert, I am definitely going, given if I get the ticket! I heard stories about SNPMediaHub for being kinda a pain when it comes to payment stuff (not accepting Visa/Mastercard, only interbank transfer), so I am not too sure whether I stand a chance for the VIP ticket ._.

(edited because I think the details of the concerts are a bit too long, refer next page)

Edited by izziehudson
  • Like 11

42 minutes ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

Meanwhile, YJ is really enjoying himself lol I hope you will bring some presents back for your hard-working boyfriend ahem...bestfriend. Cr on pic

Hide contents

bdc2a108gw1f3waen3b2ej20qo1bek7v.jpg

Whats thier secret for them to look like this??

Zhou zhou look so young... "Cute Teenager" while 

Johnny looks like a playboy... Damned hes hot... 

• Like 6

Aww! Poor ZZ! I feel like someone should make him soup and tuck him into bed. But who can do that, when JY is in France, being glamorous, enjoying the sun, flying helicopters... 

Seeing these two photos side by side (as it looks when you check IG for ZZ's tag), it looks like JY couldn't care less... (But I'm quite sure he does. Sources say they were online together right this morning (Europe time). JY was probably giving him good advice, nursing him from afar.)

Spoiler

f4JWMvg.jpg

Let's just hope ZZ gets well. He needs his food! Or he'll waste away. Poor baby.

• Like 20

On 5/14/2016 at 11:10 AM, jlt4ever said:

Yes NetEase Interview. ZZ thinks that he looks ugly in the show and said that maybe that's just how he looks. JY immediately told him: no, you look really handsome, look into my eyes, YOU LOOK HANDSOME. So sweet~~~~

Can you pls post a youtube link of this interview? Much appreciated!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2016 at 1:08 AM, Scandani said:

I remember in one of the interview ZZ thought himself as ugly in the series because he kept getting cold and runny nose so you can see most of the series his nose and under his nose were red almost all the time. 

The redness on his face was quite obvious it couldn't be ignored! Poor him! The first thing that caught my attention was actually the red big lips, almost like swollen due to the dry winter. The red lips effect seemed to subside towards the end of the series (perhaps due to the fact that JY constantly applied natural moisturizer on ZZ's lips) :P

• Like 3

sorry I created another post just for the concert details because it's a bit too long to merge with my previous post (and I changed this post a bit here and there)

ZZ's concerts in Bangkok / Seoul

For those who are planning to go to ZZ's concert (Seoul / BKK), more info on Facebook page

Bangkok

Spoiler

13165897_1027884817294909_50765872933552 

Presale tickets (VIP) for the concerts held in Bangkok will be sold on Sunday 22nd May 2016 at 10.00 am. (Thailand time) viawww.snpmediahub.com

Privilege for the concert in Bangkok

- Presale tickets (VIP) price 5,500 THB (202 lucky fans) will receive a signed CD from Xu Weizhou and get a chance to participate in the press conference.

- For the concert in Bangkok, tickets will officially open to be sold on Wednesday 1st June 2016 at 6.00 pm. (Thailand time) viawww.snpmediahub.com and the ticket price, which will be available, are 4,500 THB/ 3,500THB/ 2,500THB/ and 1,500 THB only.

Seoul

Spoiler

13178949_1027887910627933_81366247588331

Presale tickets (VIP) for the concerts held in Seoul will be sold on Sunday 22nd May 2016 at 2.00 pm (Korea time) via www.snpmediahub.com

Privilege for the concert in Seoul

- Presale tickets (VIP) price 198,000 KRW (198 lucky fans) will receive a signed CD from Xu Weizhou.
The concert tickets in Seoul will officially open for sales on Wednesday 1st June 2016 onwards.

- For the concert in South Korea, tickets will officially open to be sold at 8.00 pm. (Korea time) via www.interpark.com and the ticket price, which will be available, are 132.000 KRW and 99,000 KRW only.

한편 ‘Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016’의 한국 콘서트는 2016년 6월 25일 서울 KBS 아레나에서 열릴 예정이며 VIP 티켓은 www.snpmediahub.com (5월 22일 오후 2시) , 일반 티켓은 인터파크 (6월 1일 오후 8시) 를 통하여 구매할 수 있다.

General Q&A

Spoiler

1. When and where will the concert be held?
- The concert in South Korea will be held on Saturday 25 June 2016 at KBS Arena Seoul Korea.
- The concert in Thailand will be held on Saturday 30 July 2016 at Thunder Dome, Maungthong Thani.

2. Ticket sales
2.1 Ticket sales is divided into two types, which are the presale tickets (VIP tickets) and the normal ticket
2.2 Presale tickets for only VIP tickets price THB 5,500 (in Thailand) will be open to be sold on Sunday 22 May 2016 at 10.00 AM. (Thailand time).
- All VIP ticket holders will get a chance to participate in the press conference on Friday 29 July 2016.
- All VIP ticket holders will receive the signed “Light” CD (a normal version) from Xu Weizhou after the press conference on Friday 29 July 2016. Date and venue will be announced soon. 
- A number of VIP tickets in Thailand is 202 seats only and the tickets will be sold via www.snpmediahub.com
- The regulation and detail of ticket sales will be announced by Thursday 19 May 2016.

2.3 Presale tickets for only VIP tickets price 198,000 KRW (in South Korea) will be open to be 
sold on Sunday 22 May 2016 at 2.00 PM. (Korea time).
- All VIP ticket holders will receive a signed “Light” CD (a normal version) from Xu Weizhou. Date and venue will be announced soon.
- A number of VIP tickets in South Korea is 198 seats only and the tickets will be sold via www.snpmediahub.com

2.4 To select the country of tickets, please go to 
www.snpmediahub.com and choose the preferred country (Thailand or South Korea), which will be shown on the front page of the website. Please note that the processing of ticket buying for concerts in Thailand and South Korea are separated. 

2.5 Normal tickets for concerts in Thailand and South Korea will be officially open to be sold on Wednesday 1 June 2016.
- Tickets for the concert in Thailand will be open to be sold at 6.00 PM. (Thailand time because it is a work day). The available ticket prices are 4,500THB/ 3,500 THB/ 2,500THB/ and 1,500 THB only. The ticket distributor is www.snpmediahub.com. Regulation and detail of ticket sales will be announced by Thursday 19 May 2016. 
- Tickets for the concert in South Korea will be open to be sold at 8.00 PM. (Korea time). The available ticket prices are 132,000 KRW and 99,000 KRW only. The ticket distributor is www.interpark.com. Regulation and detail of ticket sales will be announced by Thursday 19 May 2016.

3. What kind of the concert will be?
- It is the first full solo concert of Xu Weizhou. The length of the concert is about 150 minutes, including the performance of various skills of Xu Weizhou on the stage.

4. Do I have to register with the official website (www.snpmediahub.com) in order to buy tickets?
- (For new members) Yes, you need to register with the website first and then you could buy the ticket.
- (For the old members, who already registered with the website ever since the fan meeting “Addictionwebseries” and the fan meeting of Brian Joo) You don’t need to register again and you could use the previous membership account to buy the tickets.

5. When will the concert seating chart be announced?
- The concert seating charts in both Thailand and South Korea will be announced on Sunday 15 May 2016 at 8.00 PM. (above)

A few things to note for those who are genuinely thinking of going:

Spoiler

1) Not sure about the Seoul concert, I see a lot of Koreans complaining about how unreliable Interpark is in the Facebook comments. Not sure what happened ._.

2) As mentioned above, you need to register on the website first, if you are a new member. Will post up more info on here accordingly if needed.

3) If you are not a Thai national, try spamming their Facebook page, protesting about their payment method. Haha. Put some pressure on them, because as of now I found out that they only accept interbank transfer, no debit/credit cards - therefore it's quite a pain for us the international fans. They will post up more about the payment details on 19 May, so try spamming them before the 19th haha.

4) Just to clarify, the VIP ticket for Thai concert includes only ZZ's signed album and A CHANCE of participating in the press conference so it's NOT certain that you'll get to join the press con.

5) @Yuki Wen and I were considering the standing tickets (if we cannot get the VIP ones, we haven't decided yet). We are planning to go in a group so tell us if you want to join, at least at the concert so you won't be alone!

6) The nearest hotel to Thunder Dome is Novotel Impact Bangkok. If you are travelling alone, it's best to stay there for a night after the concert, it's 0.5km away from the concert venue. 

For those who went to Thai FM,

Spoiler

how did you make the payment to SNPMediaHub? Any tips for the i-fans going for the concert? 

Thank youuuu B):heart:

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Aww! Poor ZZ! I feel like someone should make him soup and tuck him into bed. But who can do that, when JY is in France, being glamorous, enjoying the sun, flying helicopters... 

Seeing these two photos side by side (as it looks when you check IG for ZZ's tag), it looks like JY couldn't care less... (But I'm quite sure he does. Sources say they were online together right this morning (Europe time). JY was probably giving him good advice, nursing him from afar.)

Let's just hope ZZ gets well. He needs his food! Or he'll waste away. Poor baby.

From my personal experience, the cause of stomach problem can be anything from bacteria to stress. IF the cause is the latter, well, only self healing/addressing the cause can help. Let us send our hope and best wishes to ZZ.

Meanwhile, let us stream ZZ's song, he's down to #2 now. http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2553149

delulu: since JY is apparently not attending any Cannes-related events, maybe he can shorten his stay at Europe? IIRC, he is going to stay until 18 May? 

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

@bearology My friend told me the app was down yesterday so maybe that's why Zhouzhou seemed like he wasn't online and Johnny (that Weibo addict) appeared to online once (when he's probably online every hour lol). I was worried for nothing -_- So yeah today they were online almost at the same time ^^ My Weibo timeline also flooded with these screencaps.. The screenshot you posted was around 2:30 pm. They also online again around 5:30 pm. I only checked the app at around 5:50 pm and Zhouzhou and Johnny were still online :w00t:

Johnny is having the time of his life there... Looking all fine and dandy. No bad angle at all even when his face is stuck so close to the phone when he's holding the phone... I hate him. Him playing the seesaw omaigasssshhh I wished it was Zhouzhou at the other end of the seesaw. I wished it was them spending a happy time there. Johnny said something and laughed so heartily oh why so sexy my heart cannot take it -_- 

@izziehudson SNPMedia only accept bank transfer. No credit card. No western union. That's what I experienced last time when I went to Addicted 1st Fanmeeting in Bangkok. So you need to find someone in Thai, a trusted one, to help you with the bank transfer. Sending money oversea got high fee some more -_- Actually, if you don't mind not getting a VIP seat, I think there will be some seats left and you can buy it there on the spot just like the Addicted FM. I saw they were still selling the leftover tickets when I went to collect my tickets.

I wish I could go. My heart wants to go but my brain is saying no. I have enough craziness last time.

EDIT: I just saw your latest post. During the early days of this thread, there is someone from Thai who used to be quite active. We're also mutual on twitters. So I asked her whether she's going to the FM and she said yes. So I asked her for a favour to help transfer money to SNPMedia once I reserved the seats. I exchanged facebook profile with her to make it more transparent (me not cheating, her not cheating something like that). It's really a gamble. Sent money to her. I bought two tickets, but I sent her 8,000 bahts just in case I didn't get the 3,500 bahts. She's nice and returned back the 1,000 bahts when we met briefly in the concert hall. I transferred using Western Union and they charged me extra RM100 for a fee. So yeah a lot of sacrifice if you really wanna go.

My God.. You're already forming a group.. I feel like wanna go suddenly. So conflicted >_>

26 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

The screenshot you posted was around 2:30 pm. They also online again around 5:30 pm. I only checked the app at around 5:50 pm and Zhouzhou and Johnny were still online :w00t:

ok so in my delulu mind

2:30pm conversation "have you had your lunch yet, babe?"

5:30pm "Dinner time ZZ, if you don't feed yourself well i won't bring you back any presents! Now grab your food and eat in front of the camera!" 

haha sorry for my delulu

@gayyoxx I'm sure he's stressed, first music tours for him and his hubby left him home alone. Maybe all ZZ needs is someone to return to BJ with a mickey plush toy? That will sure help his stomach issue. Sorry, in my delulu mind, I'm still hoping somehow YJ will be back before ZZ's tours start to support ZZ (even though we won't see them anywhere together anyway :phew:)

Translation please :D

Spoiler

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
46 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

From my personal experience, the cause of stomach problem can be anything from bacteria to stress. IF the cause is the latter, well, only self healing/addressing the cause can help. Let us send our hope and best wishes to ZZ.

Meanwhile, let us stream ZZ's song, he's down to #2 now. http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2553149

delulu: since JY is apparently not attending any Cannes-related events, maybe he can shorten his stay at Europe? IIRC, he is going to stay until 18 May? 

I thought I saw someone posted here that the link is not supposed to have a "h5" in it? Cuz that means you're just reloading the video not opening it fresh?

Anyway, let's continue to stream and share (for those who have Weibo, wechat etc) Zhouzhou's MV. 

What my friend told me: Cannot mute the video. Must stream until towards the end (2:58). Cannot reload it. Must play it fresh or open a new one if I'm not mistaken (cannot replay, cannot reload etc). Must use pc. If you use phone, must play from its app. Otherwise not counted (if you use phone browser). If you got VIP, will get double scores. Each IP can stream 10 times per day. Those who got VPN can change the IP and keep on streaming...

I thought that after the separation, I'd sleep more early, become more sane. But i'm just as delulu as before, if not worse -_- What is this sorcery?!

7 hours ago, Old_young_Lee said:

1. connect http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149

2. I don't know the reason, but, at first, it plays some other musicion add. I think that you must wait 15 seconds until ZZ's mv is played.

3. wait until playing ends. (You must play to the end)

4. go to step 1 and repeat. (you can vote 10 times per day)

Stupid me! I was playing this and accidentally click on the Walk Slowly MV. Not stupid enough, I watched the MV again (I have been trying to avoid watching this MV or the FMT because it still hurts so bad) Now my mood is going down...and down...:tears::tears::tears::tears:

• Like 6