Guest skeletonworks

@izziehudson & those who wants to subscribe to IQIYI to watch uncut..

(sorry this is long overdue T_T)

1. Get a VPN. I use FlyVPN. It's very easy to use. Can use on your computer and phone. I bought the 3 months sub.

2. Register an account at IQIYI on your computer. Just use google translate to translate the page. I tell you it's easier than registering for Taobao account -_-

3. Download IQIYI app and FlyVPN app on your phone.

4. Activate your VPN by connecting to Taiwan server.

5. Login to you IQIYI account.

6. Go to your setting/profile. Change region to Taiwan:

1oiZ1Uc.png

vEuXWoC.png

7. In your profile page, go to VIP (the top row). There's 3 options starting from the top: 12 months sub, 3 months and 1 month sub. But make sure that you can see like what I circled below because it means that you're buying the IQIYI Taiwan subscription.

8v4w8R0.png

8. Select the subscription that you want and pay (so you need to be able to make payment via your App Store or Play Store).

9. Refresh the IQIYI page on your computer's browser. Make sure your VPN is activated at this time. It should show you this:

4rVhglC.png (IQIYI Taiwan)

qeZf1y2.png (If it shows you this instead, it means that your VPN is not working)

10. Search for 上癮网络剧 (Addicted Web Series).

Hope it helps. Actually it's just the same as the steps given by @savekaya I just added screenshots so that it'd be easier.

I asked my friend about Zhouzhou's LIGHT album whether it has been shipped or not. I sent her random screenshots (cuz I don't understand a heck of Chinese lol). She said only regular has been shipped. The deluxe has not.

So you're going to the Zhouzhou's Thai concert? Hmmm... Very tempting. Hahahahaha.

Guest skeletonworks

C-fans are urgently asking everyone to help Zhouzhou keep the #1 spot in V-chart. 

lxVvjHH.png

Stream here...

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149

Zhouzhou currently #2...

5evAY7l.png

Aiya... My friend said the one at the #1 spot right now is Yangyang, who is very famous, with 10x more followers than Zhouzhou... This is gonna be a hard battle *god I'm so pessimist*

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy for Modern Traveller

Source: IG

Reveal hidden contents

a0fe1623gw1f3vvkr9m1dj20kj0qoac8.jpg

a0fe1623gw1f3vvkq2e24j20h40m8tbf.jpg

a0fe1623gw1f3vvkqp2fyj20h40m8jtx.jpg

Just saw your post from Modern Traveller. I noticed that our ZZ is wearing a sweater with a butterfly in one of the pics, this reference back to a statement I made earlier. Coincidence? or maybe something more.

Since numbers and signs (star, moon, sun etc) had already been discussed, I wanted to add some information that I remember a friend on Tumblr passed to me when I was doing some research. I don't know if anyone else in knowledgable in this area but it is about the Celtic Animal Zodiac. 

The Celtic Animal Zodiac. 

The Celts honored the rhythms of Nature, and observed different flavors of their environment according to the season. Like our Native American kin, the full moon in each month held a special personality. They had a tree zodiac a Moon Zodiac and an Animal Zodiac. The Animal Zodiac is based on the animal that is most prominent within the season and the month of the persons birth. Below is a brief description of personality traits from the signs. 

*HERE IS THE INFORMATION ON YUZHOU*

Butterfly 
September 30 - October 27
This Celtic animal sign lives up to the adage “social butterfly.” Flitting from friend to friend in parties, and always in contact with loved ones (they’re the ones always on the phone, or texting). They can’t help it. Butterflies are gentle souls who can’t be tied down for very long. They love to dream, express new ideas and talk about their plans with all their friends. These are the people who brighten up any dark day with their cheer and magnetically bright personalities. They are naturally empathetic, and would never intentionally harm anyone. Rather, they make easy friends, and like to see others uplifted. Butterflies bring a sense of wonder and youth to our world. Keep these people around you to remind you of how truly good life can be.

Edited by filmlore46
  • Like 10

Late night summaries the last for this weekend :)

CHAPTER 20: IT'S ME WHO IS THE THIRD WHEEL

Spoiler

BLY comes back to the camp after his days off.
GH keeps himself busy working as much as possible.
GH comes to see his customer who he cancelled before though he truly worries about BLY who got used to be taken care by him for every single thing but still keeps silent.
BLY stays at home and still not figure out how to make up with GH with his empty stomach - Of course, he cannot cook and eat anything without GH :bawling:
GH takes YYJ with him to see the customer. After the customer leaves, he takes a dinner there because there are too much food left. Of course, GH's in no mood for eating at all.
YYJ found out the problem in GH and BLY's relationship through GH's words. GH sadly admits maybe, he is the third wheel in this relationship. YYJ tries to comfort GH but what she really wanna point out is that though GH and BLY got married but BLY still has an affair. It means GH has nothing but a marriage in the name.

CHAPTER 21: NO ESCAPE

Spoiler

BLY decides to go around to relieve his boreness. Unfortunately, he sees GH has a dinner with YYJ. In his mind, BLY just thinks that GH wanna get him back for what he's done by telling him a lie then have dinner with YYJ.
BLY goes home to pack everything up to come back to the camp. BLY knows sometimes, GH is heartless but never think that one day he can be heartless to himself.
GH goes home but cannot see BLY anywhere. After a while, he thinks BLY won't come home tonight. Though extremely worry for BLY, GH doesn't wanna give in this time. When deciding to go to bed, GH finds out everything belongs to BLY has disappeared. GH's really scared to death when think that BLY already run away. GH is incapable of badly treating his beloved, priceless, over-the-top wifey. He just plans to do that few more days at most. If BLY comes back right now, he's willing to forget everything.
BLY decides to take a bus instead of driving his own car because he has no intention to come back home. After few hours, cleaning his messy room, BLY blames his bad luck for his happy time is never long-lasting. Tonight, BLY cannot sleep again.
GH cannot call BLY directly because he did not take his phone with him. GH calles BLY's dad to find out he is not there. GH calles SH to see if BLY's her place because it is the last chance to find out BLY's whereabout.
SH told GH it is not a matter anymore because right now, she is in BLY's heart. Even if she gives BLY back to GH, whenever she wants BLY will come to her.
GH thinks over for a while to realize after so many years, he only keeps BLY's body but not his heart. He wonders how much BLY really loves him. (Poor GH, you are deeply wrong. Don't be hypnotized by this witch :angry:)
GH comes to the camp at the early morning and calm his mind after knowing BLY was at the camp last night. 
BLY feels upset in his stomach because almost didn't eat anything in few days. At lunch, he tries to eat twice as much as usual to make up for that. At dinner, BLY still tries to eat as twice as usual because of worrying his stomach is upset again. (OMG, this kid was spoiled too much so he has no ideas about how to take care of himself :sweatingbullets:)
BLY loses his consciousness when he's right at his room.

CHAPTER 22: THE END OF THE STORM

Spoiler

BLY is taken to a clinic in the camp without noticing his family because at the very beginning, he has registered to not contact his family unless he died in action.
BLY wakes up and see a female doctor next to him. She says BLY has a mild stomach ulcer and needs to move to an outside hospital because equipment here is not sufficient for his treatment.
BLY rejects staying in the hospital because he thinks it is not that serious.
The doctor told BLY it's up to him but she won't take any more reponsibities about his health.

About GH, he knows BLY truly loves him just don't know how much. I wonder what he has to do if BLY loves SH more than him. If it is before he won't let BLY leave him even having to using force. However, now he knows love cannot  be built by compulsoriness. He doesn't know if it is the time for him to find BLY or BLY will accept him again.

SH comes to the camp to find BLY.
BLY: "Sorry about the incident that night. I don't know I cannot resist my desire."
SH: "Don't worry. I really don't concern about that. I'm even willing... I already told you that I don't care if you like men. I only wanna be by your side, take care of you. I don't wanna to see you and GH like that. I know you truly love GH. But..."
BLY stops SH's words: "We already got married."
SH is speechless. (Good job, BLY, give her a final blow just like your hubby ten years ago. Like hubby, like wifey :glasses:)
BLY: "I thought over for many nights. Finally, I knew why you wanna marry me. The most reasonable explaination is that you didn't know we already got married. We didn't care about marrying any other women to cover our relationship."
SH feels like she fell off from the cliff
BLY: "GH is the one that I'm willing give up on my own honor for all my life. Though getting married with another man is not something usual, I still wanna  be side by side with GH. For many years, I didn't give up. If there is anyone asks me about our relationship, I won't hesitate to tell the truth. But you have never asked since the day we met"
SH stammers: "I..."
BLY: "I'm wrong in this incident because didn't make it clear from the beginning. It led to the hurtful consequence hurting GH. It really makes me hate myself. Whatever it is time for you to leave. Everything left is our personal business. Please don't ever bother us anymore. There is no good result for you."
SH: "I really cannot accept"
BLY knows this woman is really stubborn: "You should leave now. For me, I found the place for my own happiness."
Finally, SH leaves. It is like the storm has come to the end.
BLY's stomachache comes back again. He has to call the doctor. The doctor told him she only treat him if he agree to sign an agreement to put his health in her care. If he doesn't agree she won't care about his health otherwise if something happens to his life, she will take her life as a reponsibity.
BLY agrees. It is the first time he see a woman even more strong-willed than a man. Her personality is... just like his.

A reference to latest summaries: Chapter 17-19

My little gift for whatever hairy fetish everyone. It't 4k resolution. Please open at the full-size :wub:

Spoiler

39vpXkD.jpg

• Like 23

46 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Late night summaries the last for this weekend :)

CHAPTER 20: IT'S ME WHO IS THE THIRD WHEEL

Reveal hidden contents

BLY comes back to the camp after his days off.
GH keeps himself busy working as much as possible.
GH comes to see his customer who he cancelled before though he truly worries about BLY who got used to be taken care by him for every single thing but still keeps silent.
BLY stays at home and still not figure out how to make up with GH with his empty stomach - Of course, he cannot cook and eat anything without GH :bawling:
GH takes YYJ with him to see the customer. After the customer leaves, he takes a dinner there because there are too much food left. Of course, GH's in no mood for eating at all.
YYJ found out the problem in GH and BLY's relationship through GH's words. GH sadly admits maybe, he is the third wheel in this relationship. YYJ tries to comfort GH but what she really wanna point out is that though GH and BLY got married but BLY still has an affair. It means GH has nothing but a marriage in the name.

CHAPTER 21: NO ESCAPE

Reveal hidden contents

BLY decides to go around to relieve his boreness. Unfortunately, he sees GH has a dinner with YYJ. In his mind, BLY just thinks that GH wanna get him back for what he's done by telling him a lie then have dinner with YYJ.
BLY goes home to pack everything up to come back to the camp. BLY knows sometimes, GH is heartless but never think that one day he can be heartless to himself.
GH goes home but cannot see BLY anywhere. After a while, he thinks BLY won't come home tonight. Though extremely worry for BLY, GH doesn't wanna give in this time. When deciding to go to bed, GH finds out everything belongs to BLY has disappeared. GH's really scared to death when think that BLY already run away. GH is incapable of badly treating his beloved, priceless, over-the-top wifey. He just plans to do that few more days at most. If BLY comes back right now, he's willing to forget everything.
BLY decides to take a bus instead of driving his own car because he has no intention to come back home. After few hours, cleaning his messy room, BLY blames his bad luck for his happy time is never long-lasting. Tonight, BLY cannot sleep again.
GH cannot call BLY directly because he did not take his phone with him. GH calles BLY's dad to find out he is not there. GH calles SH to see if BLY's her place because it is the last chance to find out BLY's whereabout.
SH told GH it is not a matter anymore because right now, she is in BLY's heart. Even if she gives BLY back to GH, whenever she wants BLY will come to her.
GH thinks over for a while to realize after so many years, he only keeps BLY's body but not his heart. He wonders how much BLY really loves him. (Poor GH, you are deeply wrong. Don't be hypnotized by this witch :angry:)
GH comes to the camp at the early morning and calm his mind after knowing BLY was at the camp last night. 
BLY feels upset in his stomach because almost didn't eat anything in few days. At lunch, he tries to eat twice as much as usual to make up for that. At dinner, BLY still tries to eat as twice as usual because of worrying his stomach is upset again. (OMG, this kid was spoiled too much so he has no ideas about how to take care of himself :sweatingbullets:)
BLY loses his consciousness when he's right at his room.

CHAPTER 22: THE END OF THE STORM

Reveal hidden contents

BLY is taken to a clinic in the camp without noticing his family because at the very beginning, he has registered to not contact his family unless he died in action.
BLY wakes up and see a female doctor next to him. She says BLY has a mild stomach ulcer and needs to move to an outside hospital because equipment here is not sufficient for his treatment.
BLY rejects staying in the hospital because he thinks it is not that serious.
The doctor told BLY it's up to him but she won't take any more reponsibities about his health.

About GH, he knows BLY truly loves him just don't know how much. I wonder what he has to do if BLY loves SH more than him. If it is before he won't let BLY leave him even having to using force. However, now he knows love cannot  be built by compulsoriness. He doesn't know if it is the time for him to find BLY or BLY will accept him again.

SH comes to the camp to find BLY.
BLY: "Sorry about the incident that night. I don't know I cannot resist my desire."
SH: "Don't worry. I really don't concern about that. I'm even willing... I already told you that I don't care if you like men. I only wanna be by your side, take care of you. I don't wanna to see you and GH like that. I know you truly love GH. But..."
BLY stops SH's words: "We already got married."
SH is speechless. (Good job, BLY, give her a final blow just like your hubby ten years ago. Like hubby, like wifey :glasses:)
BLY: "I thought over for many nights. Finally, I knew why you wanna marry me. The most reasonable explaination is that you didn't know we already got married. We didn't care about marrying any other women to cover our relationship."
SH feels like she fell off from the cliff
BLY: "GH is the one that I'm willing give up on my own honor for all my life. Though getting married with another man is not something usual, I still wanna  be side by side with GH. For many years, I didn't give up. If there is anyone asks me about our relationship, I won't hesitate to tell the truth. But you have never asked since the day we met"
SH stammers: "I..."
BLY: "I'm wrong in this incident because didn't make it clear from the beginning. It led to the hurtful consequence hurting GH. It really makes me hate myself. Whatever it is time for you to leave. Everything left is our personal business. Please don't ever bother us anymore. There is no good result for you."
SH: "I really cannot accept"
BLY knows this woman is really stubborn: "You should leave now. For me, I found the place for my own happiness."
Finally, SH leaves. It is like the storm has come to the end.
BLY's stomachache comes back again. He has to call the doctor. The doctor told him she only treat him if he agree to sign an agreement to put his health in her care. If he doesn't agree she won't care about his health otherwise if something happens to his life, she will take her life as a reponsibity.
BLY agrees. It is the first time he see a woman even more strong-willed than a man. Her personality is... just like his.

A reference to latest summaries: Chapter 17-19

My little gift for whatever hairy fetish everyone. It't 4k resolution. Please open at the full-size :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

39vpXkD.jpg

Thank you for the summaries. I have been waiting for that moment when Bai lin told off that witch. Such a selfish and stubborn woman. I hope that she has finally gotten the message and will leave them alone. :love: Oh my lawd, what perfection... revealed in your little gift. Thank you ever so much. :heart: 

Edited by filmlore46
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

ZZ really is extremely pretty when he finds the right photographer who knows how to capture him the best way. While Johnny has a (super-handsome) face which doesn't change that much, ZZ is fascinatingly different from photo to photo. Sometimes he looks like he's 12, sometimes like he's 30, sometimes he looks plain, sometimes he looks etherally beautiful. I love it. 

I think this one (cropped by me - from the batch posted by @aeislaeigh) is one of the best. Just look at those lips. And his beloved nose. (He also looks incredibly good in yellow. Mmm.)

Reveal hidden contents

hoRSghm.jpg

@charlie10. Totally agree. It is fascinating, i have been collecting every different photos of ZZ. It keeps refreshing to see him in different looks. Sometimes, i doubt the now ZZ is the BLY i like before. When he was BLY, he was so raw, a bit matured man comparing now he is so young and beautiful. Nonetheless, i still like him... i think getting more and more like him. Even my sis can't believe BLY and ZZ is the same person. (She did not follow the fandom, just shown her few pics with the most different looks of ZZ)

JY is really super handsome.. almost every pics are fine and so hard to find bad angles. GH and JY looks does not different much except the weight and face got skinny a bit. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

C-fans are urgently asking everyone to help Zhouzhou keep the #1 spot in V-chart. 

Reveal hidden contents

lxVvjHH.png

Stream here...

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149

Zhouzhou currently #2...

Hide contents

5evAY7l.png

Aiya... My friend said the one at the #1 spot right now is Yangyang, who is very famous, with 10x more followers than Zhouzhou... This is gonna be a hard battle *god I'm so pessimist*

I add some detail for playing and vote. If I am wrong to explain how to vote, please make a correction.

1. connect http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149

2. I don't know the reason, but, at first, it plays some other musicion add. I think that you must wait 15 seconds until ZZ's mv is played.

3. wait until playing ends. (You must play to the end)

4. go to step 1 and repeat. (you can vote 10 times per day)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, may said:

@charlie10. Totally agree. It is fascinating, i have been collecting every different photos of ZZ. It keeps refreshing to see him in different looks. Sometimes, i doubt the now ZZ is the BLY i like before. When he was BLY, he was so raw, a bit matured man comparing now he is so young and beautiful. Nonetheless, i still like him... i think getting more and more like him. Even my sis can't believe BLY and ZZ is the same person. (She did not follow the fandom, just shown her few pics with the most different looks of ZZ)

JY is really super handsome.. almost every pics are fine and so hard to find bad angles. GH and JY looks does not different much except the weight and face got skinny a bit. 

Since the BLY days he's lost a lot of weight, got his eyebrows tweezed and grew out his hair. On top of that getting the right photographer, a great make-up artist and fashion stylist makes a huge difference.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Old_young_Lee said:

I add some detail for playing and vote. If I am wrong to explain how to vote, please make a correction.

1. connect http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2553149

2. I don't know the reason, but, at first, it plays some other musicion add. I think that you must wait 15 seconds until ZZ's mv is played.

3. wait until playing ends. (You must play to the end)

4. go to step 1 and repeat. (you can vote 10 times per day)

I registered and voted. :thumbsup: :smile:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Just Johnny's habit of turning to ZZ's back when he's getting laughing spasms...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(I can't find a video which catches properly the rest of Johnny's laughing fit here, because he keeps touching ZZ, but the cameras always drifts away... Has anyone seen one?)

For some reason, seems he thinks FS & CS reenacting their roles is the funniest thing ever. Because both these times, that's what he's laughing at. It's the cutest thing. And I just love so much how touchy-feely JY is. 

Speaking of touch, I saw a compilation of JY jiujitsuing the other day (no link, I'm afraid) and everytime I see him wrestling with other men, laying on top of them, being very intimate with all these strangers and friends and colleagues, I think he did have quite an advantage over ZZ when they started rehearsing their intimate scenes. Because JY could probably use his comfort with being that close with someone you don't know, to avoid feeling and looking awkward in the early days of rehearsal. He could probably just think of it as jiujitsu, to begin with. And maybe tell himself that it's all there is to it. Until it wasn't and he couldn't think like that anymore... ZZ, on the other hand, must have been overwhelmed with the physicality of it all. Maybe a little scary at first. And then not. Seeing how brilliantly happy he was with JY wrestling him down on Happy Camp, I'd say today, it's pure joy for him. No pain. Only gain.

Here's hoping they keep 'wrestling' in private. ;) 

/random. Again.

Question: is ZZ more to reciprocate to JY's touchy feely when he laughed uncontrollably like that? Since from the two vids there were different reaction. One ZZ fully embraced him back (NetEase) and at SFM ZZ seemed tried to runaway from him.

@sohocomo auntie is it the different only the ending? Am on the bus and quite afraid of opening the fanfic since am afraid of being hawt and bothered and someone might see my uhmturnedonuhm face.

• Like 7

On 10/05/2016 at 1:53 PM, miss_ree93 said:

sorry if someone already post abt this...

ZhouZhou's Beijing concert ticket is sold out in less than 1 min (and someone said it sold out in 3 second) ...

Hide contents

Not signed in

(cr: forxwz / Oasis绿洲-许魏洲个站)

ZZhou looking so gorgeous and beautiful..aawwwh.. the cake its definitely for his beloved GuHai Whale JingYu lol... what a beautiful genius multi talented wifey husband our ZZhou!!! How could JY resist you??? or anyone...??!!..^ 8 ^** A beautiful angel you are ZZ,loveuloveuloveu...!!!!!

• Like 3

Yellow YZ

Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgw1f3vwb4jp2fj21kw1kw4b4.jpg

6f2cf0cbgw1f3vwayzik0j20yi0yikjl.jpg

I've seen lots of these screenshot floating around the internet today. Did they online around the same time today again?

Spoiler

YJ streaming, is this today? Looks like he's having so much fun there lol

Spoiler

CifjPV7U4AA368r.jpg

CifjPvGUkAABh-u.jpg

Cifj0hTVAAAlZjN.jpg

Cifj0g-UoAA4Ca4.jpg

Cifmde0UkAAaV-z.jpg

CifmKXqUYAAVBjz.jpg

CifmLKlVEAAQP_M.jpg

CifkRCGVAAAQSf3.jpg

CifkRCHUgAEdPZp.jpg