39 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

Spoiler

CiZ2bAQVAAAyp0Y.jpg

Johnny commented on the photo just now and said how he did a teenage girl's gesture here. Ha! He really did. He's funny.

(This is the original comment, if someone wants to properly translate it:  我这妖娆的少女手势ee8091.png️ 我记得我不是这么摆的啊[傻眼] )

• Like 18

Johnny commented on Su Mang's weibo post:

My enchanting/girly teen girl's pose [peace emoji] From what I remember, I wasn't posing like this

005IgFTxjw1f3uzk3ovgxj316l1hc191.jpg

*Teen girl/shoujo in Chinese is shao nv 少女

New set of nicknames for Yuzhou :

许马猴烧酒 (Xu magical girl / Xu mahou shoujo )  in reference to this post
黄少女        (Huang teenage girl / Huang shoujo)

• Like 21

Hello everyone, 
I'm new member, I'm planning to go to Zz's Thailand Concert and looking for some friends to go together. Is Anyone here willing to go to Concert in Thailand ? Can I joining with you guys? Or we will set a team to go together ~~~~ ^_^<thanks so much for your concern and have a lovely day ... 

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Full translation for the first comic:

YinZi, what are you weaving?~ / A scarf~

What are you weaving it for? / Well...

(Put over) / I weaved it for this!

35 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Full translation for the second comic (Summoning Xu WeiZhou):

Mahou Shoujo (Magical girl), Xu WeiZhou! / (Instantly appear: Having his meal.)

Mahou Shoujo, Xu WeiZhou! / (Instantly appear: Sleeping.)

Mahou Shoujo, Xu WeiZhou! / (Instantly appear: Filming in progress; "I cannot do without you!")

(Skip English panel)

Confiscated! / I... I'm sorry...

@alvinboi  Thank you so much for the translation... lovea_thumb.gif

And here's yummy Johnny for you.. lxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

Source:    咸蛋家

Spoiler

005RLHxkjw1f3v59fqn94j30a70fa41g.jpg005RLHxkjw1f3v598sf2pj30a70fatbw.jpg

• Like 14

Another super-short summaries for the fanfic ShangYin - The Book 3

CHAPTER 17: START TO ATTACK

Spoiler

SH calls BLY to see her. BLY agrees then GH calls him to see his important customer who haves good relationships in military. BLY lies to GH about his meeting with SH.
Coincidentally, GH sees SH tries to holdd BLY's hands because GH and ZZ's  meeting is the same place. GH decides to cancel his meeting and leave without making any fuss because he trusts BLY have nothing to do with SH and can deal with it whatever problem by himself.
SH asks BLY to marry her as a way to cover his sexual orientation. BLY disagrees and leaves her right after that. SH cannot accept the truth and doesn't wanna lose to GH again.
BLY goes to the company directly because GH told him the meeting had been cancelled. GH cannot resist his desire at the company. BLY doesn't understand why GH suddenly show his desire here. It's really unusual. GH totall trusts BLY. He just want BLY spoil him a little bit.
At night, when GH takes a shower, SH calls BLY again. 

CHAPTER 18: THE DEVIL TAKES ACTION

Spoiler

SH said she got into a car accident. After telling BLY her location, SH cut the phone off.
BLY tells GH a lie that Yang Meng needs some help from him.
Right after BLY leaves, GH receives a call from SH. She reveals that BLY's comin' to see her a second time in a day. Then, she tells GH the hotel where she and BLY are supposed to spend their time tonight.
SH decides to go there to see what kind of trick SH will show him.
SH tricks BLY to take her to a hotel - the one often used by prostitutes for their guests. SH calls a receptionist to bring her an aphrodisiac essential oil without BLY's notice.
Because of the fragrance from the oil, BLY gradually loses his control to sexual desire.
GH comes to BLY's room at the hotel. What he sees is that BLY's laying on SH's body, face on face just like two people's going wild on the bed. (My barging in, there is nothing that happened yet. Don't misunderstand my poor BLY :bawling:)
BLY turns his back just to know that GH's already here.

CHAPTER 19: I ALWAYS TRUSTED YOU

Spoiler

GH said to BLY: "I always trusted you, Yin Zi" then turn his back and leave.
BLY also leaves the room after thinking over for a while.
SH doesn't really know if it is the result she expected but as long as BLY feels weak in his heart, she will have a chance. That makes her satisfied.
At home, GH totally treats BLY as an invisible. GH can explain what he saw in the hotel is just because BLY cannot resist his temptation at that moment but cannot accept BLY lied to him at first.
BLY goes out to the balcony at 3 a.m, after one try to tell him go back to the room, GH leaves him there.
BLY' still at the balcony when GH leaves for work. He has to come back to the camp tomorrow but it is not like this code war will come to the end anytime soon.
SH comes to GH and BLY's house to see BLY right at the time GH just comes home after work.
After thinking over, GH gives a conclusion "After years, everything he did is trying to restraint BLY's feelings. From now on, whether BLY loves anyone, it's up to BLY decides" - In this part, there are many heart-broken conversations explaining why GH came to this conclusion. I'm really sorry because I don't wanna cannot translate them. :dissapointed:
That night, BLY cannot sleep again. He goes out to the balcony again.

A refererence for lastest summariesChaper 15-16

Spoiler

P.S. This week, my mood went down to the bottom. It is really heart-broken when seeing the one I love together with another. Even if it is an unrequited love, there still is selfishness here and there. Please don't blame me for bringing this here. This place is the only shelter left for me :)

• Like 21

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

BTW, does anyone know how to copy and save FFs from wattpad? 

There is a little trick if you're using Chrome. Using Ctrl + P to bring up a Print window. Now, you can copy from that :) 

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

There is a little trick if you're using Chrome. Using Ctrl + P to bring up a Print window. Now, you can copy from that :) 

@Tin Le Yay! Thank you so much... lovea_thumb.gif

Here are Johnny & Timmy for you.. lxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

Source:   朝辞瑜洲暮时归

Spoiler

005AcZ2Xjw1f3v5z2vavcj31601601k5.jpg

005AcZ2Xgw1f3v5zexp85j3160160x5n.jpg

• Like 14

YuZhou fan art

Source:   Danty-五角星

Spoiler

6d5cdd15jw1f3v788f4yij20xc2nuwrz.jpg

Spoiler

6d5cdd15jw1f3n3uuy4jmj20xc2nu7kp.jpg

Begging for translation again please.. Thank you so much.

Timmy fan art

Source:   克卜勒ZZ

Spoiler

0069X9Bujw1f3v7wv7jsij30ko0nk0uv.jpg

Johnny fan art

Source:  Watermark

Spoiler

CiWS7vkUYAAkJTh.jpg

YuZhou  manip

Source:  Watermark

Spoiler

CiaRz3cUgAAd0CQ.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, addictedgirl said:

Thank u so much @jlt4ever !!! <3 <3 

I'm waiting for the 2nd part of that interview for so long~

I had much fun reading it. And that 'jing' lol. Lots of sperm... ㅋㅋㅋ

@ririsasystill remember our crazy imagination? Lol

OMG !! No!! Now everyone know what we talk about in our private chat!! :P:P thousand children for whale mating season. Poor baby meong.

• Like 6