Faces of Huang Jingyu

first let me take you to these memorable bags

The shows that undeniably so him. Spontaneous, not following script so he can be his charming self

Spoiler

Dating a Super Star. This show is awesome! Watch it if you haven't! He is so fresh, happy, handsome and sexy!!!

here I dont understand why they were focusing on his cupcakes aka bum

Here HJY throwing tantrum because he doesn't want to go out looking ugly with the wig. Plus he just woke up, his sexy deep husky voice is so sexy.

be prepared to get jealous to the max with this girl, she has been long time fan I heard and followed JY a lot. Then to be able not just to greet and shake his hands but touch and be touched gah. Okay, am not jealous --- flipping tables hahaha

He found this puppet talking hand soo funny. The name is W dragon

Jingyu + Cannes + Suits

Spoiler

Cannes

160511 blue suit

160512 dark suit

Throw back teenage years

Spoiler

Boss Huang even since his early age. I remember in his Madame Figaro interview that people around him saw him as negative, the teachers, even his parents. He never understood why.

Silly faces of HJY

Spoiler

And will end with this, their public flirt show (the show that never got to aired but still hopeful that it can be aired someday)

Spoiler

I hope this show will make a release one of these days. You see them play, flirt, smile, being jealous. In your face!!!

and gentle Jiyu towards his wifey. 

• Like 12

JY and ZZ manip 

Warning : This one look like one of their honeymoon photo (shoot me LOL). Don't open if your heart isnt ready :P

Spoiler

12724692_1039211032825283_1459319235_n_z

cr. 碎碎碎碎子

ZZ old photo

Spoiler

oh baby kitten. I'm gonna collect his old pictures, and when I attend his concert, I will bring a huge banner, and write 'fabulous since born' LOL

13129298_125086737899533_672532919_n_zps

GH and BLY fan art

Spoiler

13183266_106310636452427_138356383_n_zps

cr:海因公司清洁队

@sohocomo

Spoiler

Auntie, ofc I already read it. I just click like before I actually read it. HAHAHA I knew it gonna be my fave ehehe and I'm saving all your FF to words though, so I can read it so many times. Is that ok with you? As everyone suggest you to do, you can put it on Wattpad, so we all can fangirling over it there LOL

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Faces of Huang Jingyu

first let me take you to these memorable bags

Silly faces of HJY

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes his facial expression reminds me with JGL, especially when he playing with his eyebrows :lol:

Spoiler

a038309a-9325-4f51-b1c1-4b8e8b7c47bf_zps

12816914_842376685907833_1937244348_n_zp

• Like 4

@郭涵 weibo update: It's like a whale returning to the big sea

(He wrote "da hai" which means big sea in Chinese, for a second I was like huh? da hai? ohhh he is referring to the sea.)

643f6c59jw1f3ttopg5kyj21kw1kw7wj.jpg643f6c59jw1f3ttldrczgj21kw1kwu0z.jpg

• Like 20

On 08/05/2016 at 11:14 AM, sohocomo said:

*self serving delulu on*

Hide contents

JingYu propped a pillow against the headboard before sliding into bed next to WeiZhou, who barely glanced up from his phone. Wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders, JingYu leaned in to look at the screen as WeiZhou began laughing..

"What's that?"

"Fan account," WeiZhou said, still laughing. 

JingYu leaned closer trying to see. "Why are you even looking at a fan account? Those can get really crazy."

"This one is dedicated solely to our jewelry - earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings. What we wore what days, when was the first time we wore it, what brand is it, did we wear anything matching on a particular day, and such." WeiZhou slid the phone into JingYu's hand. "Read this post here.  It's really funny."

As JingYu read the text on the screen, WeiZhou laced his fingers with the one's dangling over his shoulder. His thumb grazed back and forth over the ring on the index finger. 

"You really should get it stretched, at least a little," concern lacing WeiZhou's voice. 

"Can't risk it falling off," JingYu replied absently, still reading. 

When he was finally done reading, JingYu laid the phone on the bedside table instead of handing it back to WeiZhou. He tightened his arm around WeiZhou's shoulders, drawing him closer. 

"They're very observant," was all he said. 

For a second, WeiZhou thought JingYu was upset, but only for a second. A slight sting of teeth on his neck banished the thought.

"Yah!!" WeiZhou pulled his head away to turn and glare at a grinning face.

"What? That post was about the necklace I gave you," a tongue flicked along parted lips, "with lots of close up pictures of your neck."

JingYu flopped back against the pillow after a strong push on his chest. He lay placidly though, as his boyfriend immediately stretched out on top of him, WeiZhou's ear landing in the familiar spot over his heart, fingers gently running along his ribs.

"It is weird, you know. That there are people out there doing these types of things, thinking these things about us."

"We could just go ahead and tell them they're right...Ow!" JingYu grabbed the hand pinching his side. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I was just joking. Honest."

WeiZhou lifted his head, propping his chin on the firm chest, a slight scowl on his face. "I'll say it again. As long as we don't lie to each other we can lie to the public, at least for now. Even when they don't buy it," he added, his expression softening under JingYu's gentle gaze. They lay staring at each other for for a long moment before WeiZhou spoke again.

"Chai Jie jie told me something today."

"What was that?"

WeiZhou almost forgot what he was going to say as a warm hand splayed over his back, softly gliding along his spine. He had to fight to regain his thoughts. 

"Mmm....A friend had translated from English something he found on the internet that he thought she'd like to see."

"From English? Like, an international fan or something?"

"Yeah. From what Jie jie said, this friend told her he had found a forum that really followed the show, you, me, us, all of us, really closely. Jie jie told me that her friend seemed really excited about it and that he said there were tons of in depth analysis and academically based discussions mixed in with the crazy theories. Very different from the types of stuff we usually see."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess he's planning to go through and translate a bunch of stuff for her now."

"You said she told you something. Was it just about that forum?"

"What? Oh...no. I guess her friend had translated one particular thing. Somebody actually went and did an analysis of our astrological charts to see how compatible we are." 

WeiZhou scooted himself more fully on top of JingYu, his hands brushing wisps of hair off of a furrowed forehead.

"I don't really believe in that stuff."

"Neither do I, but I can't say I don't believe in it either. Especially when it's really good." WeiZou grinned as he planted a kiss along a sharp jaw. 

"Really good? Like what?"

WeiZhou held JingYu's gaze with his own, eyes flashing at each other. "Soul Mates."

JingYu's face remained stoic, even though WeiZhou could feel the heart beating against his speeding up. Fingers crept into his hair, holding his head firmly between them. Finally, a hint of a grin flashed on the face below his.

"Tell me something I don't know."

(I can dream!!) 

:heart:

haha.. I DID post on one of ZZ's Chinese Fan A/c about us 'Soompi YuZhou Fandom' so this is NOT a fanfic/delulu that they've found out about us, it's a fact..lol.. I was thrilled when reading this that you've mentioned it here auntie (why do they called you auntie?lol..) Sohocomo.  You are 'brilliant' at writing  YuZhou delulu fanfics ms auntie Sohocomo.. I love all your delulus about them..it's so funny and good. Thankyou! ^.^**xx

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

JY uploaded 4 pics on IG! At once! In a row! What! Is! This! Scheme?! /trying to read the scheme/

Someone familiar with the language of flowers might have idea on some kind of messages in these photos?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Someone familiar with the language of flowers might have idea on some kind of messages in these photos?

I think I do but not the way it's supposed to be xD waiting for sb else who knows such language.. cuz my mind is going wild now

anw..

Spoiler

005KpBxEjw1f15vij5pl2j31hc0zkkhb.jpg005KpBxEjw1f15vig2t19j31hc0zke5s.jpg ZZ, thy hand  [Doge][Doge][Doge][Doge][Doge][Doge]

Cr on pic

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I think I do but not the way it's supposed to be xD waiting for sb else who knows such language.. cuz my mind is going wild now

Aw, come on @ximichem, don't make us wait for too long :P

1 minute ago, abbraccio91 said:

He looks so tired (those eye bags) and sad. T___T

Yeah, I think this is the first time I saw ZZ looking so lonely. Even his smile can not hide his loneliness. Maybe because this is the first time JY left him instead? Before, it was him who left (Korea, Japan...). Don't bottle it up, ZZ, release your loneliness and you'll feel better.

• Like 20

On 09/05/2016 at 9:09 AM, Soohee ssi said:

洋气YOUNGCHIC Western Style Weibo update

Hide contents

13099125_1008851159184115_1819940319_n_z

13167237_273723622972233_540580049_n_zps

13151044_999557676802650_57785564_n_zpsr

Not signed in

He is soooo beautiful I can't believe him!!! so many faces our ZZ!.. FRESH, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL & MANLY.. everything in one package and he's ONLY 21!!!  He'll continue to bloom into an even MORE beautiful being..no wonder 'fanboys' are crazy about him too!!lol..

• Like 6

@gayyoxx

So..

"Explain! First is the deep-cut shirt, now is this?"

005IsF4ojw1f3tror8j9sg306x03wk46.gif

"Thinking I'm not around and you can tease me such way?!"

Day 1..

Spoiler

13233390_268398936838114_1061977972_n.jp

Day 2..

Spoiler

13183109_268398946838113_1919158621_n.jp

Day 3..

Spoiler

13220025_268398913504783_56099506_n.jpg?

xD 'bout the 4th pic..just feed thy imagination..cuz I'm not dissecting anymoore~

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Don't bottle it up, ZZ, release your loneliness and you'll feel better.

Perhaps a cover on Changba? ><

• Like 10

On 09/05/2016 at 11:42 AM, izziehudson said:

oh, back to the biting thing just now 

cr : @NicoleTsui-NNN

Hide contents

673ece1djw1f3pc24bv1gj21e00xc7wi.jpg673ece1djw1f3pc281pe2j21e018rkjm.jpg

quite vague but do you see what I see :phew:

maybe after feeding JY with cake ZZ wanted a bite as well :vicx: HEHE

Oh my WOooooRRLLDD!!!! JingYuuuuu.... Your ''''LOVEBITE!!!!''' hahaha.... Aaaaaahhhh LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT....!!!!! Definitely from our Beautiful ZZhouuu..!!! 'squealing.....' for you JY... WELLDONE ZZ!!lol... Awwwwh sooo coool, soooo CUTE!!!  MOREMORE PLEASE ZZYY!!lol... So thrilled & happy to see these 'love marks' on either of them as it CONFIRMS the LOVE & FAIRYTAIL our of two BaoBeis lol... awwwh.. so happy for YuYuZhouZhou..^.**...xx

sorry for spamming, I just finished work and suddenly there are so many things on Weibo that I think I should share here with everyone!

Thankyou so much for sharing these guys from weibo, i have an account with weibo but never on it much for news other than supporting ZZ's songs.. as it looks so complicated with so much infos and my mandarin chinese's limited so i can't really pick up much.. anyways, so thrilled to see these pictures!! Thankyou so much, big hugs..:()))..xox

• Like 2

On 09/05/2016 at 0:24 PM, addictedgirl said:

There is a part where LY bites on GH's neck,marked him? Didn't read it yet. Mind to share ?? Here or in DM?

I guess YuZhou copied HaiYin acts & make it as their moment as well in the real life 

Aw aw aww...

Awh.. Awwh...Awwwwwwhh... indeed!! I am SO IN LOVE with these two.. Heroin love story to REALITY Guhai JY BLY ZZ love story, IT IS a TRUE ROMANTIC FAIRYTALE!! My ONLY LOVED ONE! All for you ZZYY!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

Sometimes his facial expression reminds me with JGL, especially when he playing with his eyebrows :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

a038309a-9325-4f51-b1c1-4b8e8b7c47bf_zps

12816914_842376685907833_1937244348_n_zp

EDITED : JGL's dancing

JGL is love!!! I always enjoy him in almost all of his role, and don't forget like JY, he also can sing pretty well (different is dancing skill, he is divine in dancing compare to our professional pole bar hahahaha, sorry baby whale, I love you to the moon and back but your dancing skill is really ended up making me laughing and embarrassed).

6 hours ago, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx

So..

xD 'bout the 4th pic..just feed thy imagination..cuz I'm not dissecting anymoore~

Perhaps a cover on Changba? ><

Okay, now, not half dissecting the pictures, just spill the beans already. I have been reading too many essays today, have  big exams coming up. And have no imagination left. Just spill the bean to the letter. Thank you :P

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Awh.. Awwh...Awwwwwwhh... indeed!! I am SO IN LOVE with these two.. Heroin love story to REALITY Guhai JY BLY ZZ love story, IT IS a TRUE ROMANTIC FAIRYTALE!! My ONLY LOVED ONE! All for you ZZYY!!

Yesh....!

So to put it on their real life, let's say Gu Yang & Gu Wei Ting in the novel are SARFT & THE GOV.

L O L

Both had a BIG role to their (angst) relationship

(╥﹏╥)

• Like 3