Xu WeiZhou's song, '明白夢相'  is released, you can listen this in

https://www.mixcloud.com/djjou/20160508-1/

You must wait until 1:15 in play time. ' 明白夢相 ' means 'understand the dream', maybe. 

According to some korean blogger, china ZZ fans focus their effort on voting to ' 向着光亮那方(feel the light) MV' for Yinyuetai awards. I introduce in brief.

1. connect http://www.baidu.com 

2. search ' 许魏洲 向着光亮那方 '

3. click first mv link of 向着光亮那方

4. clik music video in new poped window. (it's Yinyuetai site)

5. wait until playing ends. (You must play to the end)

6. go to step 1 and repeat. (you can vote 10 times)

If someone does not explain how to vote, I will later in 2-3 day in detail. But, I hope ZZ will do more acting in some dramas than he sings.

I hope ZZ will get over stomach flu and get well soon.

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

I posted on Weibo but someone posted a comment asking me to stop using the tag and delete my post (pic below) ._. maybe it's still just speculation?

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

I think it is also to protect JY. They don't want him to lose some more events and shows. In China, you never know if someone will try to stop him...

Btw I believe he speaks some Spanish? Wonder if it will be useful in Europe!

Also, if this news turn out to be true, JY has no reason to reject Huayi any longer? 

• Like 9

I was gone for almost 4days. I thought the curse was lifted from but here I am again. so what happened since page 867? i'll try back reading though.

I am really shocked at charlie10's post about the Chinese government's move. srsly? everything you post, say, or do will be monitored or something? I have so many questions I can't even verbalize.

and it's true that we're addicted not just with series but with the actors as well. the more they take it away the more we crave for it. the rebels are the ones who've been restrained.

about the hubby and wifey thing. I like addressing ZZ as wifey just to distinguish them from each other. just to avoid confusion. and to have it a tone similar to GH's teases towards BLY. but I definitely don't want to look at ZZ as female or something. and in the novel I've always wished BLY was able to top GH more, after that night of 4-5 rounds. ahahaha their both hubby material. that's what's making the story standout from the usual BL story (as what someone had pointed it out a couple of times before)

I know you have noticed that when the two do fan service (which I think is just hold hands and arms around the other's shoulder) it's kinda awkward but not the weird awkward. a cute awkward. kinda shy. maybe hiding something. feelings? makes us delulu. and that made us ship them so hard. that is thier chemistry. HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 19

5 hours ago, Scandani said:

Second this! If he ever landed i Kastrup I will do the Danish way. Bunch of dannebrog as if he is the prince of Denmark!

if someone can photoshopped these people to JY and ViVi jie

http://m.thedrum.com/news/2013/05/07/coca-cola-unveils-happy-flag-campaign-denmark-mccann

ME TOO. I live in Denmark. Let's pray he lands here :phew:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, shin01 said:

ME TOO. I live in Denmark. Let's pray he lands here :phew:

OMG!!!! Hej!!! Let's promise if he ever landed in Kastrup, you and I will get hundreds of dannebrog and waving it welcoming him!!!

ecstatic! Bor du på Sjælland, Fyn eller Jylland? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG!!!! Hej!!! Let's promise if he ever landed in Kastrup, you and I will get hundreds of dannebrog and waving it welcoming him!!!

ecstatic! Bor du på Sjælland, Fyn eller Jylland? 

I will show up for sure :w00t: Kastrup is only a train ride away from me lol

Sjælland, mega tæt på KBH, dig?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shin01 said:

I will show up for sure :w00t: Kastrup is only a train ride away from me lol

Sjælland, mega tæt på KBH, dig?

Spoiler

lidt længere, desværre. But for sure will show up! WILL NOT MISS the chance to see HJY, or ZZ i KBH, OMG!!!!! daydreaming already! I even daydream one of these days I meet them in Strøget, and they're acting like lovebirds, and I will just lean on the wall with nosebleed and cry cry like an idiot from happiness. Hahaha. But, JY in Kastrup...me would be like looking like an idiot with mouth half open and drool :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Hi @Oline Oline Can you pls kindly remove the first spoiler. If you wanna share the "medicine" pls share it on private. What I share is just "prescriptions". If you want to share publicly in the future, pls just share the "prescriptions". I think "prescriptions" is still ok. Substantially different from the physical "medicine". Pls don't share physical "medicine" in here as it will get us into trouble T_T Thanks.

Ooopsss, sorry. I'm gonna delete it. :(

I'm too excited when i see the picture that's why i update it here.

I'm gonna be more carefull onward...

• Like 3

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Scandani said:

lidt længere, desværre. But for sure will show up! WILL NOT MISS the chance to see HJY, or ZZ i KBH, OMG!!!!! daydreaming already! I even daydream one of these days I meet them in Strøget, and they're acting like lovebirds, and I will just lean on the wall with nosebleed and cry cry like an idiot from happiness. Hahaha. But, JY in Kastrup...me would be like looking like an idiot with mouth half open and drool :sweatingbullets:

Hahahaha do you think we could have a fanmeeting here in DK? lol xDDDD

Someone saying bad stuffs about ZZ's mother in weibo

Spoiler

someone's talking bad about ZZ's mother, and he responded ''Don't look down on my mother'' or something like that. Seems like he reported that person. Geez some people are crazy.

13166095_564980193675936_656509240286367

@kmmyzz   Thank you for telling me.

• Like 8

@shin01 maybe because you're new here but I hope you post anything negative-sounded posts under spoiler cut

Spoiler

I don't want to touch on this issue, I hate bringing bad vibes to the thread but yes, someone (who turned out to be JY's anti) insulted ZZ's mother, so he commented/posted (not sure) that he reads everything and usually he only let it slip, but this time it went overboard so he can no longer be patient. He warned to sue the one who insulted his mother while warned that no one should look down on his mother.

I hope this clears everything.

Anyone else who reads this, please, don't post anything negative regarding this. I really hate when the thread's super negative, it pushes me away

• Like 19

Just saw this, a whole new interpretation of what happened during the basketball scene in the drama...... I never knew...... I miss watching the drama. :( sorry I can't embed the video somehow..... so just click on the links to view for now 

translation:

Original video by 我和枫稳的日常: Looking back there's a lot of information in this short 20 seconds. We can see two people getting jealous in this 20seconds, it's so worth it! Hahahahaha

FB post by fengmangtw

GH: Ask your big damsel to not touch my wifey

BLY: GH why are you so sensitive, YM is my childhood friend!

YQ: Who are you touching? Your man is here!

YM: I only took a look at Yinzi's injury, what are you guys doing? There's too much inner conflict/acting going on!

• Like 23

It took me some time to recover from blood loss after watching BLY's hairy long legs in the uncut milion times :sweatingbullets: The cut scene in ep 5 should be about drunk BLY. Any guess on the cut scene in ep 6?

P.S. Ep 6 is one of my favorite because of GH's taking shower scene sUioz6Dm.jpg

• Like 8

Here is the subbed first ZZ's ifensi livestream. I've edited quite some part out. Let's see a seriously hard working ZZ.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all moms here!
Request from @abbraccio91 :D

First, ZZ got sing a phrase of a song called "Itch"(although he changed the lyrics) at around 4:02
This is a very errr "seductive"(?) song. I've subbed a cover here (pls don't watch if don't wanna get creep out by bald man singing seductively but he has very nice singing voice): https://youtu.be/O36AfLZ8C5w?t=41
Original song translation from here: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E7%97%92-yang-itch.html

Please turn on annotations for the 1st part too.

Spoiler

• Like 23

I know that it's not good but someone has a link to download the album of ZZ ? If i could, i will buy his album but buy on taobao with a agent is very expensive.. If you want, we can send me a pm or if you don't want, i will understand. Thank you ♥

• Like 1