Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, SeaDustAndSun said:

Hello everyone,

I put in spoiler some information regarding the "Festival de Cannes".

Hide contents

" On the 13th May, as part of the China Co-­‐Production Day, the CNC, in partnership with  the Marché du Film and Bridging the Dragon, will organize a panel focusing on recent developments within international co-­‐productions with China. Among the panellists are Jerry Ye, CEO of one of China’s top film groups, Huayi Brothers"

the full document here: http://www.marchedufilm.com/uploads/pageTelecharger/file/fr/aec27ac8c4c7d789a61d39e1472f6bac06d324f7.pdf

I don't know much about Cannes (only know they show some films, judges will judge it etc etc) but if they're gonna have a forum of discussion over there, I hope they talk about the obnoxious ridiculous censorship in China.

Still don't see the relevance of Johnny being at the Cannes though... but I am happy if he was really invited there. Because Cannes is BIG....

11 minutes ago, SeaDustAndSun said:

Among the panellists are Jerry Ye, CEO of one of China’s top film groups, Huayi Brothers"

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I don't know much about Cannes (only know they show some films, judges will judge it etc etc) but if they're gonna have a forum of discussion over there, I hope they talk about the obnoxious ridiculous censorship in China.

Still don't see the relevance of Johnny being at the Cannes though... but I am happy if he was really invited there. Because Cannes is BIG....

Didn't JY do some sort of promotional thing with Huayi?  Is there more to that I wonder?

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, SeaDustAndSun said:

Hello everyone,

I put in spoiler some information regarding the "Festival de Cannes".

Hide contents

" On the 13th May, as part of the China Co-­‐Production Day, the CNC, in partnership with  the Marché du Film and Bridging the Dragon, will organize a panel focusing on recent developments within international co-­‐productions with China. Among the panellists are Jerry Ye, CEO of one of China’s top film groups, Huayi Brothers"

the full document here: http://www.marchedufilm.com/uploads/pageTelecharger/file/fr/aec27ac8c4c7d789a61d39e1472f6bac06d324f7.pdf

Huayi brothers, is that the same brothers that invited JY to one of the events previously?

oh yes auntie @sohocomo it is the same brothers! We posted same question haha this is vid I can find. He looks dashing!!! I know he did the show playing the dork with a wig with Ethan Ruan, so maybe the brothers produced the show?

https://vk.com/video-112307962_456239222

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, sohocomo said:

Didn't JY do some sort of promotional thing with Huayi?  Is there more to that I wonder?

I remember he went to a Huayi event but I didn't remember for what is it for *___* What kind of promotional thing? I saw he signed his name on the board. I didn't think too much of it that time cuz he's not signed with Huayi after all.

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Haha, for the moment, Cannes is just a rumour, inferred by fans according to JY's schedule and a slip-up of a photogragher who knows him.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Hide contents

Episode 4 uncut...The only cut scene worth mentioning is Bai Luoyin in his skimpy underwear and his hairy legs :w00t: before he woke up the next morning with a fever and flu. I feel like they purposely shot this and reserved it for the uncut... If this was publicly released, I bet everyone would be zooming and zooming on that particular area.

Spoiler

Deleted :)

And there is a HC fancam that focus on jingyu

Spoiler

• Like 13

And last year, it seems that chinese actors where present in the summit:

"We are excited to announce the first ever Cannes China Summit which aims to help film industry professionals learn more about China and to enable Chinese professionals to get in touch with their peers and provide a platform that promotes international business connections."

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks

Hi @Oline Oline Can you pls kindly remove the first spoiler. If you wanna share the "medicine" pls share it on private. What I share is just "prescriptions". If you want to share publicly in the future, pls just share the "prescriptions". I think "prescriptions" is still ok. Substantially different from the physical "medicine". Pls don't share physical "medicine" in here as it will get us into trouble T_T Thanks.

Spoiler

thank you @skeletonworks, I will find a time to work on that and I will let you know if I need any help! :heart: may I know how did you get the VPN though? 

oh wow @Oline Oline I wasn't expecting that at all roflmao.gif should have put a warning sign somewhere lol

"Seoul Star Magazine"  Vol.107 May 2016, Cr: @AonLee1807

Spoiler

0062lc7wjw1f3n6phmg0yj31kw257x6p.jpg

Spoiler

0062lc7wjw1f3n6s9rppjj31kw270hdu.jpg

Spoiler

0062lc7wjw1f3n6vi2ai4j31j9278npe.jpg

Spoiler

0062lc7wjw1f3n6xv8qsyj31kw25w4qq.jpg

Spoiler

0062lc7wjw1f3n7411qhaj31i626oe82.jpg

(actually there are a few more pages, there were about 9 full pages of these three boys! Getting a Thai friend to buy for me haha)

edit : @kmmyzz thank you for the link! Just listened to the song, it has got to be my most fave one so far! I liked Dust the most (and Walk Slowly, but that's probably because of the series) but this song >>>>> 

slay kween ZZ slay, is there anything this guy cannot do .-. so talented

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, izziehudson said:
  Hide contents

thank you @skeletonworks, I will find a time to work on that and I will let you know if I need any help! :heart: may I know how did you get the VPN though? 

While waiting for tomorrow, I think you can get FLYVPN first on your Mac or PC. Get a 3 months sub. Or 1 month. Up to you. And make sure you can pay for the IQIYI sub through your phone. After you got your VPN setup, then try to register for IQIYI account on your PC first. FLYVPN is very easy to use. Choose the region Taiwan and connect. FLYVPN can also be used on iPhone if you installed the app using the same sub. But if you used on the phone, you cannot use it on simultaneously on your PC.

I'll write a step by step for the process of buying it thru the phone. 

9 minutes ago, izziehudson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

edit : @kmmyzz thank you for the link! Just listened to the song, it has got to be my most fave one so far! I liked Dust the most (and Walk Slowly, but that's probably because of the series) but this song >>>>> 

slay kween ZZ slay

Me too, I listen to Dust every single day not gonna lie but this new song >>>>>>> slays everything.

Now I need to order my own copy of the album but still waiting for my paycheck T_T

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@skeletonworks can you watch the series on demand...eg watch at another time or must you only stream at a time slot? 

You can watch it anytime you want as long as you subscribed to VIP :) Sorry to answer on behalf of skeletonworks

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Scandani said:

The most handsome son for the most beautiful mom, yesss handsome, handsome, handsome!

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Zhouzhou's Weibo post:

#随手拍微笑##把爱说给妈妈听#  美丽的老妈母亲节快乐,希望你每天都是好心情[甩甩手]。祝天底下所有的母亲节日快乐[羞嗒嗒]

Hide contents

UtyoYxa.jpg

I'm sorry I should have posted this earlier before posting the manip but the drama.... I swear my phones are full of manips than real photos lol

Happy Mother's Day!

Don't you think their mums look alike?!

By the way, despite the lull period for both boys, they are still on the most influential artistes chart of weibo. 4th and 6th for JY and ZZ. I am not sure if it is a good thing... After all, the ban will probably be lifted only when they are no longer as popular.

http://chart.weibo.cn/?c=iphone&from=1065093010&ua=iPhone8%2C1__weibo__6.5.0__iphone__os9.3.1&wm=3333_2001

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

It is official though! His official international fan club Weibo started the hashtag  #与黄景瑜相约戛纳#   (#HJYmeetsCannes)

I posted on Weibo but someone posted a comment asking me to stop using the tag and delete my post (pic below) ._. maybe it's still just speculation?

Spoiler

image.jpg

Anyway just some GIF I saw on my feed, credit

Spoiler

c7704eb0jw1f3od57s9zyg20go0cv7wi.gif

;)

• Like 13