12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Summary of Bao Gao Lao ban/Reporting, boss! (it's about these guys who try to satisfy the demands of their clients in the film industry) episode feauring Chen Wen as Wu Xie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxhQIecw7w

*They made a parody MV for the bromance between Wu Xie and Xiao ge from <The Lost Tomb> (Wu xie and Xiao ge is a very popular ship). The song used in the MV is "Ten years" (this is the song that ZZ sang for his 1m followers), ten years is the time that Xiao Ge will be separated from Wu Xie & the world. MV starts at 8.23
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the parody. It's refreshing to see CW in another role and he looks good in it! I don't know what the heck they are talking about but still can get some humour from it.

When the series suddenly play Ten Years, I was like "WTH!?" This song has quite traumatic effect on me after ZZ sang it life time ago LOL. Seeing the bromance MV, I was kind of, "Oh, so CW left FS for this guy? Okay..." XD

• Like 7

D4-01_zpst09ido7w.png

still your local potato dropping a huge picture remind you all that we are nearing the deadline for message submission! We are still open for message submission which you can see the details here. We'll be waiting for your submission and all. 

Cheers everyone! :3

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, bearology said:

I have to admit that this necklace suits him so well  :dizzy: If this is really from ZZ, ZZ did a hell of a job lol

I swear that necklace has some sort of spell on it. In all of the pictures that I've seen of JY wearing it , he seems so confident/relaxed (sexier?) somehow. Even if his face doesn't show it, there's just something in the way he carries himself when wearing it.

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I swear that necklace has some sort of spell on it. In all of the pictures that I've seen of JY wearing it , he seems so confident/relaxed (sexier?) somehow. Even if his face doesn't show it, there's just something in the way he carries himself when wearing it.

We all know who normally flying around on a broomstick and love cat right? Maybe its a real spell after all  :blush:

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for sharing the vid, @bearology.

The OP in the 2nd IG you shared could be right. He's welcoming hubby back maybe :w00t:

29/4: Zhouzhou uploaded 1st 2M welfare ("I'm sending you off with a sexy Latin dance. Don't miss me too much!" -at the airport, JY called ZZ- #delulu)

30/4: Johnny flew to Dandong

6/5: Zhouzhou uploaded 2nd 2M welfare. Johnny flew back to Shanghai. ("I'm welcoming you back by serenading you with my awesome electric guitar skill, just like how electrified our relationship is" #delulu)

The fact that Zhouzhou wore the same outfits, we could say the same thing to Johnny too :w00t: In his latest Weibo update, he was wearing the exact same thing as when he updated his first Weibo when he was in Dandong LOL. Even his grandma is wearing the same coat. But that's different. That's a coat. But I just find it amusing. And the fact that his posts in Dandong are all with sea background.... Does he miss being a "Guhai"? Boy, I'm missing your Guhai too T_T

Added more fuel to the ship is @kmmyzz made me go into an extreme delulu mode today :heart:

4 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Since when Johnny wears two rings? It's a new ring or he always wore that and I didn't see it until now(?)

He has always been wearing two rings. On his thumb and pinky fingers. He said he bought them long time ago when he got his first paycheck or something (along with his diamond earring) and it has become a habit for him to wear them. Now he has a new gold ring. My delulu shipper heart: wanna match with his wifey :wub:

To fella Malaysian addicts....... I went to Kinokuniya KLCC to buy the pink version of Men's Uno and guess what I found, Men's Uno Taiwan and China version were also sold there!!!!! :w00t: The bad news is when I asked if they got the April 2016 edition, they said it's sold out...

tumblr_o382cj4Sfj1qds027o6_400.gif

Then I saw LEON last year's edition and I asked them. And they said they don't carry the magazine anymore...

WHY???!!!!!

I also saw ELLE MEN but I don't dare to ask anymore because they seem like they don't want to answer anymore questions anymore lol. I wished I knew they also got the Men's Uno China edition there, I'd have gone there last month as fast as lightning! All I can do now is cryyyyyy and make do with that two Men's Uno copies, frame it and hang it cuz we ain't gonna see both of them in a magazine anymore (at least not now) T___T I am grateful though because Men's Uno photoshoot is my top favourite among all the photoshoots they did together.

11 hours ago, ryokise said:

The link that you included in your post is 亚洲新歌榜 which determines the winner by points, they have current rankings, weekly top 20 rankings and monthly top 20 rankings.

I think the one you are talking about is China V chart billboard? Yin yue V chart awards is held annually :)

http://www.billboard.com/charts/china-v-chart?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

15 hours ago, miss_ree93 said:

i think (if i'm not wrong) the china billboard is not http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend but vchart http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/billboardv and currently, Number 1 in that chart is zhouzhou's song..

[ENGSUB] 160428.ZhouZhou 2nd Live Streaming @ iFensi 

Part 1 - Part 2

cr: Morgana Jeongmin 

Thanks for the correction! Let's do our best to get Zhouzhou at the top and win the award end of this year!!!!

11 hours ago, addictedgirl said:

Guys do u have any gif when Gu Hai rubbing his hands tgther with devil look after seeing Luo Yin bravely naked to put the bathrobe properly?

Send me here please...

Here you go:

tumblr_o3b9oopeBI1qds027o3_400.gif

When the thread is so popular it even attracts un-Shangyin spammers:

4ZWrljW.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, liesl said:

Just got a nice information from here : https://www.wattpad.com/253780381-addictedwebseries-casts-random-posts-johnny-was-in

So apparently Johnny was actively filming for a variety show without us knowing? :D The show sounds really fun anyway! And I'm happy that Johnny's been active.

Boy, I can't wait to watch that show! *excited* Johnny in disguise is so nerdily adorable! :wub:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

cr : watermark and shared from whaleandmonkey @ Wattpad

I wonder how many times he did this because I remember I saw him with blonde wigs so I digged the old photo. It was posted by Vivi on her Weibo:

xgJDcF1.jpg

Also I remember seeing photos of him wearing the wig riding a train. I think there were photos posted here but no one know what is it all about (or maybe I overlooked it). This was back in early April before the fateful TFM. I wonder if this stunt is to show how many people would recognise him even in disguise since he's so famous right now and there are plenty of overzealous fans out there. They'd probably recognise him instantly.... Hope this will get aired...

19 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

The fact that Zhouzhou wore the same outfits, we could say the same thing to Johnny too :w00t: In his latest Weibo update, he was wearing the exact same thing as when he updated his first Weibo when he was in Dandong LOL. Even his grandma is wearing the same coat. But that's different. That's a coat. But I just find it amusing.

I think the boys are trying to confuse fans. They might took the photos/videos at one time and updated them on different times so that we think they were at different places (JY at Dandong, ZZ at Tianjin/Beijing) doing something (JY has family vacation, ZZ with his buddies) but actually they were at somewhere else (JY and ZZ together at Dandong) doing entirely different thing (having a honeymoon). me and my delulu. :lol::phew:

Let us hope for better week and better future for the boys. Hopefully they can find some ways to end this ban and we can see them both happily on public/on screen again soon.

• Like 17

On 02/05/2016 at 11:01 AM, Scandani said:

Am not good with gifs, but love every single micro expressions these boys gives in the series. I especially love when GH started being a child and let out that gruntle voice like 'ehhh?" That little glances from both, and the hilarious reaction from people around them that noticed their feelings towards one another before they even did (or at least admitted/accepted their feelings to themselves, GH is the first to realize and accepted it). 

Should I try with GH's friends, or GH's girlfriend (please don't say that she is ugly, because she is not, she is very perceptive, on how her man crossing to the other side...HELLO from the other side, said BLY)

Life lesson from Addicted

number 1. Notice when your boyfriend is no longer in to you.

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o6_540.png

Hide contents

EP. 9

Where Lulu found her man wrestling with another man on the bed. 

And then it followed by her man, telling her with all the blush, smiles, and happy tone, on another woman. Would you blame her, when she put the WTF face after hearing him complimenting this other guy tremendously.

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o1_540.png

Hide contents

When you file a legit complain against your man's closeness with the other guy.

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o8_540.png

and your man starting to give excuses and tadaaa put the blame on you

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o9_540.png

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o10_540.png

Lo and behold now GH will start to dig his own grave. Grave of adoration of his new found love, called Bai Luo Yin

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.18.

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o3_540.png

tumblr_o6jmp56icE1uncpu2o4_540.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.23.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.24.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.24.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.21.

look at that shameless blush when he remembers how BLY would always be so harsh on him, and Lulu bit her lips. Poor girl.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.22.

Hide contents

He doesn't know it by now, that he is in love. But Lulu knows it

That's why the deep sigh, when Gu Hai reminisce of his beloved with a wide smile, and loving eyes. 

tumblr_inline_o6jmm53Fsl1to2z1o_1280.png

tumblr_inline_o6jmmbSwsA1to2z1o_1280.png

while his gf knows. She is no longer the love one, hence the sad eyes

tumblr_inline_o6jmm6LwbY1to2z1o_1280.png

And our boy Gu Hai is so oblivious to this fact, he just keep smiling remembering BLY, and Lulu hanged her head deeper

My baby whale did not know what hit him, and it hit him hard. That love he has for that smart, sharp tongued man named BLY.

Guys... My heart is melting with sweet candies and chocolates on the honey news of our two baobei - the rings, the necklaces.. awwhh.. it truly signifies their love and affection for each other.. haaahh.. THANKYOU! for these beautiful candy news of our two boys.. soo cute, so romantic..!! Hmm.. my heart's healed now with these.. each and everyone one of you, I can't thank enough.. everyone here in Soompi.. especially the 'legends' and 'superstars'.. big massive hugs to you all..^ ^**... you're all so amazing.. for giving us cure after cure for our two beautiful ZZYY even at this very difficult, seem like down moments.. all your sweet news are so 'precious' to us, thankyou so much!;)))...xxx 

• Like 5

Hi can please someone tell me exactly whats the news aboyt addicted to heroin season 2.as per rumours there wont be season 2. Im not an asian serial watcher its just my first time i watch serial yesterday and yes got addicted to the story and the characters of the serial.if there is any good news about this serial please do inform.im eagerly waiting

A new chapter YQ and YM's Lunch Date has been added to The Story of Meng Qi Qi. Read the full chapter translation here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/30/

The aftermath of the movie premiere

Spoiler

YM sat inside a private room of a themed restaurant waiting for YQ. At five past twelve in the afternoon, the fully armed Mr. You Handsome stepped foot into the private room of the restaurant with brisk strides.

YM lifted his eyelids and took a look at the person opposite, and said silently, “I’m sorry but there’s someone sitting here.”

“I’m YQ.”

YM lifted his head in shock; opposite him YQ was taking off his hat, wig, moustache, scarf……

“Wouldn’t you develop heat rashes by wearing so much on a big summer’s day?”

“Almost.” YQ used a wet cloth to wipe his face, “I don’t have a choice, that drama during the movie premiere a few days ago had forced me into the limelight. I don’t know which a**h*** had an extra mouth! I was on the headlines of the entertainment news the next day, I’m being followed every day recently……”

YM lowered his head consciously.

Spoiler

“How much money earned is considered enough?” YQ pushed the food inside his bowl lightly, “I can only relax when I’m with you; my heart is always tensed when I’m with them, it’s so tiring.”

YM was quite touched after hearing this, “I didn’t expect that I had so much charisma.”

“You’ve only discovered it now? When I’m with others, I would always pretend while worrying! My expressions! Speak with tact…… I won’t need to do that with you. You have an invisible power, allowing people to find their self-esteem just by looking at you. I feel that no matter how “out of tune” one is, there is you to be at the bottom, the heart will feel at ease at once.” 

“F*** you!”

YM used his chopsticks to poke countless of small holes in the plate of desserts in front of YQ.

YQ was more amused the more he looked at YM; since he had entered society, he had become more and more appreciative of such casual and nonchalant people.

YQ offers YM a job

Spoiler

After laughing for a while, YQ lifted his eyelids and looked at YM, his expression was quite serious.

“Why don’t you resign? Come and be my assistant, I’ll give you ten thousand a month as basic pay, the tip will be counted separately.”

YM rejected, full of moral integrity, “Even if I were to starve to death being a Policeman, I still wouldn’t go and wait on you!”

YQ only smiled but didn’t say anything; he had long predicted it would be like this.

YM continued to eat his food and remembered something suddenly, “Right, your network of contacts is wider than me, can you help me find a part-time job, one that can make money but it not so tiring?”

“Are you so in need of money?” YQ asked.

YM nodded, “During this period either my classmates are having their wedding or my colleagues have just had a baby, I almost couldn’t give them any money.”

YQ thought for a while, “Why don’t you be a stand-in, I have a new drama that’s going to start filming soon; I’ll talk to the director to consider you first for any scenes that need a stand-in.”

“Wah!” YM was pleasantly surprised, “What kind of stand-in do they all do? Is there big celebrity ones?”

“About this……” YQ thought for a while, “You can be a stunt-double for dangerous scenes, which is to undertake the dangerous actions for celebrities; you can also be a stand-in for intimate scenes, for example you can help the female lead in my drama to film a kiss scene or bed scene etc. with me.

YM’s mouth twitched, “Then I would rather be a stunt-double for dangerous scenes.”

YQ, “……”

How YM discovered the video of BLY and GH's car accident:

Spoiler

In the afternoon, YM sashayed his way to start his patrol.

While passing by the traffic police unit, he happened to see a familiar person. He was YM’s previous colleague; when YM had just entered the branch, he didn’t suffer any less bullying from him. Thereafter this person got transferred to the traffic police unit, the relationship between the two had actually became better; maybe every person who had left YM would find his goodness in the end.

“Mengzi!” Ma Chi quickly greeted.

YM stopped his car and wound down the windows, “What are you doing?”

“There’s someone looking for me just now. It’s your turn to patrol today?”

YM shook his head, “I’m helping my colleague with his shift, his brother was hospitalised.”

“B***s***, he’s taking advantage of you!” Ma Chi rubbed YM’s small head.

YM scoffed, “Didn’t you used to find all sorts of excuses to let me cover for you?”

Ma Chi laughed, “Get down the car, I need your help for something.”

“There’s nobody in your traffic police unit?”

“There is but they’re not as capable as you.” Ma Chi pulled open the car door, “Come come come, get down the car, it won’t take much to finish it.”

YM had really believed him; after he had went in, he didn’t come out for the entire afternoon.

Ma Chi wanted YM to help sort out all the typical car accident cases of the recent ten years, gather them together into a folder and make them into a promotional video. Not only did YM needed to watch each and every horrifying car accident video, he also needed to pick out the type and every type still need to have a different cause.

“Your leader is really evil-hearted.” YM couldn’t help lamenting.

Ma Chi sighed, “He’s too idle with nothing to do!”

Just as he was saying, he glanced at YM’s side and pointed at the screen, “Leave this behind, this is a typical case of brake failure.”

YM had just wanted to close the window and copy the file, when he was shocked suddenly by the familiar face that was on the screen.

My thoughts about this chapter:

Spoiler

It's like YM is always the person who spreads gossips about YQ and ends up paying for it, like in the case of "Meng Meng", lol.

YQ has been eyeing YM's lips to be his assistant for quite a while as he's still trying in the epilogue/spin-off chapters. :P

This sentence "maybe every person who had left YM would find his goodness in the end", definitely applies to YQ but more so than other people.

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
40 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I think the boys are trying to confuse fans. They might took the photos/videos at one time and updated them on different times so that we think they were at different places (JY at Dandong, ZZ at Tianjin/Beijing) doing something (JY has family vacation, ZZ with his buddies) but actually they were at somewhere else (JY and ZZ together at Dandong) doing entirely different thing (having a honeymoon). me and my delulu. :lol::phew:

Let us hope for better week and better future for the boys. Hopefully they can find some ways to end this ban and we can see them both happily on public/on screen again soon.

We're on the same boat. As expected from Taolu Husbands (套路夫夫)! wDw0F6x.gif I mean who knows where they really are or what they are actually doing. ZZ and friends could have taken that photo but not exactly on that day and only uploaded the photo that day because there were rumours going around that ZZ might be at Dandong. And being good buddies to ZZ as we already know, they helped him to refute the rumours :w00t: Just my #delulu thoughts :phew: sZGBxt5.gif

I don't mind if they can't appear together on screen. It just seems impossible right now. I'm okay with their solo activity as long as they can appear on the screen!!!! Gimme back my sanity!!!!!!

3 hours ago, addictedgirl said:

@gayyoxx He is at Dandong airport depart to Shanghai(fan acc said),preparing for his upcoming schedule

Chinese fans say that HJY was at Dalian airport departing for Shanghai, not Dandong?

many CP fans are delulu-ing like crazy right now, LOL

some of their delulu theories sound kinda convincing, if you ask me.

• Like 14

Just now, akira1221oor said:

Chinese fans say that HJY was at Dalian airport departing for Shanghai, not Dandong?

many CP fans are delulu-ing like crazy right now, LOL

some of their delulu theories sound kinda convincing, if you ask me.

Yes fans are tagging their previews as Dalian airport.  Are there 2 different airports in Dandong?  Or that airport in somewhere else?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Yes fans are tagging their previews as Dalian airport.  Are there 2 different airports in Dandong?  Or that airport in somewhere else?

Dalian airport is in Dalian city, a nearby city of Dandong. 

Fans go delulu as why would HJY fly from Dalian LOL and a little reminder, in case you need more info for delulu, Dalian is an international airport, unlike Dandong.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

No, Dalian is like two hours away from Dandong.  We don't know when he left Dandong, only that it is after the welfare he made to the Korean fans.  As for ZZ's were about, no one knows, his last known location was in Tianjin.  ZZ's like a ninja in hiding, I admire this guy's hiding skill!  Chinese CP fans think he might show up in Shanghai lol!

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

A new chapter YQ and YM's Lunch Date has been added to The Story of Meng Qi Qi. Read the full chapter translation here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/30/

Thank you! I really appreciate your efforts in translating YM and YQ's scenes. They are so funny -and in contrast with sometime tense and dark atmosphere of HaiYin, they are fluffy, sweety candies XD

This one, though, touch me more than anything considering what the boys are going through now:

“How much money earned is considered enough?” YQ pushed the food inside his bowl lightly, “I can only relax when I’m with you; my heart is always tensed when I’m with them, it’s so tiring.”

I guess, every public figure, especially celebrities, will face this dilemma and I have never cared for one before (now, I am obsessed with two and care for another two, sigh...) but yeah, solace is expensive luxury for some.

2 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Chinese CP fans think he might show up in Shanghai lol!

LOL. If this happens, I'd bow to Zhou the ninja master XD If he does that, it means he might drive Dandong-Beijing-Shanghai and that takes 19 hours? Wow. The longing is strong on this one! What, one week vacation is not enough? :rolleyes:

• Like 15