ZZ's obsession for cat is real. And, THE LAST ONE, guys, I'M SPEECHLESS!  

A scenario is ZZ adored the guy's tail, and he grabbed it. Then, the guy kept moving, so ZZ decided to play with his own tail. Just look at the last picture, he is a cat himself indeed!

Spoiler

006pqtpejw1f3khq7hfkqj30qo3vwh8i.jpg

• Like 22

On 01/05/2016 at 7:49 PM, charlie10 said:

I read about that too...

Hide contents

I've no idea if true, of course. But the mere idea is preposterous! And if it's true then I just don't see the point of them staying in China. I mean, what can they do if the ban is personal? No one will be prepared to put any money on them, no matter how much they support them. ZZ can sell his album, but how can he promote it? Just by appearing here and there so his fans can see him? That'll work for a while, sure. But for three years? Can they do films which will be in the cinema (like Demon Girl)? Can they do online shows? I just hope it's just a rumour. Then again, the rumour itself is enough to cause producers to be afraid. If there's uncertainty that there is a ban and that breaking it will lead to some kind of sanction, they probably won't risk it. It's very effective. 

If true, it's like they've both been sentenced, but without a trial and without any crime. I'm telling you, just move away, boys. 

And about Addicted trending on weibo...

Hide contents

Everyone will have to accept that the cat is out of the bag. Addicted was made, it exists. And so many people love it. It's impossible to stop. It's idiotic trying to work against that. These fans should be constructive and support the future instead if trying to cover up the past. That never works. As long as there are unaired scenes, I don't think the heat around Addicted will die down. I can only speak for myself when I say that it would take quite a lot for me to avoid the unaired scenes just to protect the boys, the ban certainly isn't enough. And I think few Addicted-fans are that benevolent that they'd not watch everything that is available. As long as there's still stuff to watch, there will be hype. And now the ball is in Taiwan's court (I don't know if China can do anything about it. And why would it matter so much? In fact, it's hard to understand why this matters at all. They should just let it all be, let the fandom run its natural course. When there's no more to see, it will probably die down, bit by bit (I mean with Addicted, not with the boys individually). 

If I were to give the boys advice, I'd say move somewhere else, do what you want. If you want to be artists, if you want to be happy, be content if you have enough fans to make a living. You don't need millions and millions for that. You'll be happy anyway. 

Just move somewhere else, boys. Just. Move. Away. Be free! Get married.

yeah totally agree with you..!! I'm soo heartbroken and sad for our boys YuZhou.. poor JingYu ZZhou.. :((//.. May God help them..! I'm hurting so much for them.. crycry.. so emotional hearing JingYu's Chongba songs..he was in so much pain.. freedom to him was so precious and now.. oh it must be a torture now, so much restrictions on them both, how could he survive JYu??!!...  we are not with/in their shoes now yet we are feeling their pain, their repression..oh I wish some good 'powerful' people in china/wherever would support our two beautiful boys and offer a helping hand so to release their misery..!!

• Like 3

On 01/05/2016 at 8:05 PM, htuvecila said:

For the rumor, is it applied for both of them in 1 frame or individually? If I'm not wrong JY still has variety shows this month and ZZ just appeared on TV (small channel tho) singing "to the direction of that light". I doubt if the rumor is real in any sense. Anw they still can act in movies and attend private events and build their fandom so ... hang in there :sweatingbullets:

For shippers lol, coz I feel today is not a good day for shippers so here are some candies for you guys:

Hide contents

Rumor has it ZZ secretly flew to Dandong today to meet JY lmao. Btw it's labor day holiday and it only takes 2 hours from Beijing to DD so I leave it all to your imagination :rolleyes:

Thankyou for this beautiful piece of rumor.. it cheered me up so much..!!!:(()) teardrops teardrops.. i'm stil... big hug for you..smiles...xx

• Like 2

On 02/05/2016 at 4:41 AM, tea4two said:

Spring revolution has started, hearts has been stirred, change is in motion.  Another cultural revolution, this time, not through political means, but tacitly through the heart and voices of the modern people.  It will slowly change and revive old customs, a positive change to look forward to.

I came to slowly realize that to be a solid rock in this fandom, one have to learn restraint, acceptance and tolerance.  Be restraint with our love because the time and environment requires it, in order to protect what we love.  Be able to accept the pain and the emotional rollercoaster that comes with this fandom.  And finally, learn to tolerant what we can't control (environment/SAPPRFT/infighting between fandoms) and support them both earnestly.  

I know that many of you are angry and depressed at what JY and ZZ have gone through in April, but I would like to offer another point of view to comfort.  Some people go through life having experience very little, accumulated very little life experience, thus they end up having very little personal growth and wisdom when they reach old age.  What JY and ZZ has experience within the last six months is equivalent to a lifetime of experience for some.  This unique combination of being blacklisted from TV, forced separation, and injustice treatment by those with higher power is something I've never seen before!  To experience so much in their early 20s, I can only say that this will lay a strong foundation for personal growth and wisdom (what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!).  When I observe both of their temperaments and compare it to early BTS/before Addicted, I can see a sense of maturity and security in their aptitude that wasn't there before.  Life without struggles is not worth living for, because the greatest lessons in life can only come from those points of struggles.  

I believe these two will go far.  Even though external forces are trying to erase them, the world will not forget.  Their names won't be written on water.  

'What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger' hey that's what i've noted down a while ago from a book i read and its on my 'fridge' (i love 'wisdom' quotes & words from wise people so i've it written it down and tagged on my fridges 'wisdom corner' lol.. and you are one of the wise people for saying that too haha.. thankyou for your sharing, its true.. ZZYY I believe in them, they will survive well amongst/against the odds, it is painful what they're going through but the best will come out of it for them.. yes our love and support will sustain them, its true.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend said that if Zhouzhou's latest song become number 1 for consecutive 6 weeks (or something like that), he might get an award. No wonder my Weibo timeline is flooded with fans sharing his song. So please continue streaming and sharing Zhouzhou's fans here: http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

Apparently this ranking in Fresh Asia is like "China billboard ranking". So we must get Zhouzhou to be number 1 so that he can win the award!

@ryokise Can you help clarify this info that I got from my friend please? bLXKIxI.gif Cuz I'm not sure if she's talking about this or another ranking chart. Is it the correct link? Because I only know this site to stream Zhouzhou's song. Sharing Zhouzhou's song got more points than just streaming it right? My friend said that there's a rule or guidelines to follow in order to propel Zhouzhou's to the top.

i think (if i'm not wrong) the china billboard is not http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend but vchart http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/billboardv and currently, Number 1 in that chart is zhouzhou's song..

[ENGSUB] 160428.ZhouZhou 2nd Live Streaming @ iFensi 

Part 1 - Part 2

cr: Morgana Jeongmin 

• Like 10

Guys this fan club on Weibo is collecting wishes for Johnny Whale. Simple words will work it says and they will translate them into Chinese and post it on Weibo. It might be a good idea to say something to Johnny on the date of 5.20 as in Chinese '520' sounds like 'I Love You' so everyone is preparing for the day.

Site:http://www.weibo.com/p/1005051969135341/home?from=page_100505&mod=TAB&is_all=1#place

I attached some details here. 

755e9eedgw1f3bmnpo6ykj20yg1erdup.jpg

755e9eedgw1f3bmnr1bo1j20ye1fjk5g.jpg

Edited by jennyjt
add image
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend said that if Zhouzhou's latest song become number 1 for consecutive 6 weeks (or something like that), he might get an award. No wonder my Weibo timeline is flooded with fans sharing his song. So please continue streaming and sharing Zhouzhou's fans here: http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

Apparently this ranking in Fresh Asia is like "China billboard ranking". So we must get Zhouzhou to be number 1 so that he can win the award!

@ryokise Can you help clarify this info that I got from my friend please? bLXKIxI.gif Cuz I'm not sure if she's talking about this or another ranking chart. Is it the correct link? Because I only know this site to stream Zhouzhou's song. Sharing Zhouzhou's song got more points than just streaming it right? My friend said that there's a rule or guidelines to follow in order to propel Zhouzhou's to the top.

The link that you included in your post is 亚洲新歌榜 which determines the winner by points, they have current rankings, weekly top 20 rankings and monthly top 20 rankings.

I think the one you are talking about is China V chart billboard? Yin yue V chart awards is held annually :)

http://www.billboard.com/charts/china-v-chart?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

• Like 10

@skeletonworks thank you for the update! I was browsing through my Taobao account and I saw the "order details" page, will check on 16/5 to see the update on shipping by the seller :blush:

Thanks for the links @miss_ree93! Anyway for the Vchart, how should I vote? I played the video over and over again, clicked the "star" button, also spent my 30 points to "recommend" - does sharing it to Weibo etc help with the ranking? What other ways can I help to maintain the ranking?

I was reading the translation for Ch 97 of Vol 1 (cr: on the link, by MaddeningRush) on the mutual masturbation scene -- I liked these lines so much:

Spoiler

"A strange sense of panic wells inside of BLY. He is slowly becoming used to kissing this person. Initially there was only an absence of negativity: that kissing this man wasn't weird, that kissing this man wasn't disgusting. But now... he is slowly starting to enjoy himself."

I like how he never finds kissing GH disgusting since the start. And well, this is like the turning point -- he actually notices how much he's starting to enjoy kissing GH. Awwww :wub: 

Anyway 18+ rated question below, for those who have read the novel:

Spoiler

so the question is : was the second kidnapping r*pe scene BLY's first intercourse?

It's never explicitly stated that BLY has had intercourse with anyone before GH right, not even SH? There are only parts saying how BLY isn't very experienced with kissing - so I was just curious. BLY didn't say anything about it when GH was talking about his "first time" in the series, but I haven't read the translated part for the specific chapter. (Seeing how comfortable SH is stripping naked when she went to BLY's hotel room just before the second kidnapping part makes me wonder as well.)

Kindly appreciate an answer on this. Pretty please :) PM me or something if you don't want to reply on here x

etZ0gw4.gif

Anyway, just to update:

1) 向着光亮那方 is now at #3 guys, it was at #4 yesterday.

2) Saw somewhere that more than 140k copies of ZZ's album have been sold so far. (will find the exact source & info!) 

Have a lovely day everyone! 

• Like 13

10 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Back to topic, Korean XWZ fans shows their support by booking a billboard on subway platform to display XWZ's pic with their message and info of his new album. Good job!

Beside the ad banner at subway station, they did put ZZ's video in the gadget when ordering food?! Kfans are the expert of doing supporting projects coz kbiz is well industrialised. 

Spoiler

@lovehaiyin

If you are looking for someone to "protect" ZZ atm, the closest one should be Shige lol. He put his own job aside to be with ZZ when needed. IIRC when ZZ injured few years ago, Shige is the one that ZZ shared the story so Shige could pamper/ comfort him :lol: (from Shige and ZZ's old blogs). ZZ is very relaxed, dependant and even tyrant when he's around Shige. Their bond is very strong over years. Actually all ZZ's friends always try their best in their ability to help him. I'm not saying it's love (coz some of his friends are in relationship rn) but if I want to look out for someone to give you some sort of relief for ZZ, I suggest you to keep an eye on his friends. 

Btw best thing is to follow ZZ's parents. If the rumor is true his family is well off but they let ZZ experience all sort of things, be independent and make the decision himself. There is none who can protect you better than yourself lol. 

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

I think the one you are talking about is China V chart billboard? Yin yue V chart awards is held annually :)

http://www.billboard.com/charts/china-v-chart?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

Agree. Yinyue V chart is one of the most important charts that we should vote if we want to help ZZ tbh. I'd put it in top priority due to the reputation of the chart. Having ZZ rank top can increase the chance to bring him the award at year end. There will also be an award ceremony just like Billboard music event in Shenzhen.

• Like 22

Agree. Yinyue V chart is one of the most important charts that we should vote if we want to help ZZ tbh. I'd put it in top priority due to the reputation of the chart. Having ZZ rank top can increase the chance to bring him the award at year end. There will also be an award ceremony just like Billboard music event in Shenzhen.

Can you inform me how to vote for ZZ on this chart? Do I need to have an account/live in China?

Also, totally not related, I have dream last night that ZZ released his second welfare vid and he was playing a song with his guitar -only to wake up and realise it was a dream -_- 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, bearology said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ZZ's 2nd 2M welfare - electric guitar this time guysss!!!

OMG! OMG! 

He is so gorgeous!!! And sexy, uhm I love him most when he carry that bad boy vibe rather than the cutie pie meow meow one. Darn sexy ZZ!!!  Hot hot hot!!!! Can't utter proper English!

Too bad cant see if he still wears the necklace, and is he wearing the same pant and in the same studio that he did the first welfare when gave us the latin dance?

@gayyoxx!!!! your dream come true!!!!

Please dream some more of JY and ZZ!!!!!!

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG! OMG! 

He is so gorgeous!!! And sexy, uhm I love him most when he carry that bad boy vibe rather than the cutie pie meow meow one. Darn sexy ZZ!!!  Hot hot hot!!!! Can't utter proper English!

Too bad cant see if he still wears the necklace, and is he wearing the same pant and in the same studio that he did the first welfare when gave us the latin dance?

@gayyoxx!!!! your dream come true!!!!

Please dream some more of JY and ZZ!!!!!!

Woohoo!!! I am going to do charities if the rest of my dream on JY and ZZ come true (like, they are getting married and all LOL).

@Scandani I think he wears the necklace. I saw a glint under his shirt on the first video. And, interesting observation from jy_zz_loverboy IG account below :D 

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing the vid, @bearology.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Woohoo!!! I am going to do charities if the rest of my dream on JY and ZZ come true (like, they are getting married and all LOL).

@Scandani I think he wears the necklace. I saw a glint under his shirt on the first video. And, interesting observation from jy_zz_loverboy IG account below :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for sharing the vid, @bearology.

still feeling the room so hawt!

Spoiler

Oh yess, to your dream!!! I giggle happily imagining how proud husband is watching wifey looking darn hawt. He must be very proud and all hot and bothered. Kyaaaaaa!!!

husband is comingggg!!!

tumblr_o5j2ijhwF41v9ghtno1_250.gif

(looking left and right incase I got stoned for calling him wifey). Baby whale, you owe us another welfare vid, seeing that baby kitten gives us two!!!!

• Like 11