4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Spoiler

Ryan Zhu Yuan Bing weibo post:

Initially, my intention was really only to go downstairs and clear the garbage

Unexpectedly, it was the start of an unplanned trip

Two straightforward/candid boys came to Tianjin

Visited Peng teacher who excels in both performing arts and moral integrity

Regret it..should had just sleep after clearing the garbage..

*Peng teacher refers to their friend Peng Yu Chang (guy with the blue & yellow hoodie)

* 德艺双馨 excels in both performing arts and moral integrity is an idiom in Chinese

Zhouzhou reblogs ryan post:
Hello 110?(emergency call) blame it on them if celebratory post no.2 (for his 2m followers) is unfinished!

Thank you very much for the translation. In summary, PP didn't know ZZ and BB were going to visit him in Tianjin today. BB was kidnapped by ZZ when he was just about to clean his garbage:lol:. So it's left with ZZ who is the mastermind of this random getaway. ZZ and BB bought drinks for PP's team (*). 

ZZ asked fans to call police to report the incident, due to them he couldn't finish his 2nd welfare, conveniently dumped all the responsibilities to his poor bros in just 1 sentence :sweatingbullets:. Such a big bully lol. 

(*) PP's filming location is in Tianjin. He has been "jealous" with ZZ and BB when BB visited ZZ in Beijing the night before ZZ left for Japan. ZZ was also rumoured to visit PP sometime back in March but he couldn't due to his schedule. 

More about ZZ below:

Spoiler

ZZ loves to drive from one city to another to support his friends (to throw big party with his friends). He drove from Beijing to Shanghai last month to attend his friend's birthday (Wu Shuang) and played LOL with his squad. He also went back to watch PROME's performance and showed support to his friends.

ZZ is kinda reserved in his personal life. He can be very friendly to fans to the extreme of rejecting all the security guards and VIP gate to interact with them. However, when he spends his quality time with his family and friends, he tries to keep it as private as possible. ZZ usually wears mask and tries not to appear in the photos taken with his friends. 

ZZ also never shared about his family except he learnt cooking, knitting and taking care of himself from his grandma since his parents were always away for business trip and his grandpa passed away since he was young. Rumor about his well off background are all circulated from fans based on his clothes, his cars, his friends and his schools. Normally in Asia countries you don't send your kids to art school and learn Latin dance if you are not rich. Parents with low~average income would prefer their children to study something more practical to secure a job with high paid salary such as engineer, lawyer, doctor, etc.

PR time: 

To buy ZZ's album Light, please consult @izziehudson our hero, I hope you don't mind me tagging you here :) . 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, izziehudson said:

I did, let me know if you need any help with the taobao website :)

Vote for ZZ on music charts and keep streaming & sharing his song on weibo. Courtesy of @_Nao_'s links :) 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

I'd rather streaming and sharing ZZ's song on weibo. We should help him to reach no 1 in the http://pop.weibo.com/ chart. The last time I checked, he was still at no 1, but now, Huang Zi Tao's song has pushed ZZ's song to no 2.

The other 2 charts are also quite important.

http://hit.baidu.com/vchart?type=mltrends&mvid=2553149&rank=1&sid=104351#m2553149
http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/trends#!page=1

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks

@izziehudson Did you get an email confirmation or something after you successfully paid? Cuz I didn't receive any yet >_< Or do we just check the status in our Taobao account? How do you know that the shipment will take 3 months? Is it in the status? I cannot find it.. I'd be an old lady when it arrives... cuz 1 day in real life seems like 10 years in YuZhou/Shangyin's world.... -_- 

I haven't ever believed the ZZ being in Dandong rumor for one minute. JY is literally frozen from almost all public/media activities right now, ZZ is in the middle of arranging the promotion of his album, and they both cannot risk being seen together, perhaps not ever but at least in the near future. How stupid would they be to agree to rendezvous like that if there was really something between them? I'm not saying there's NOT, because I've been spazzing over JY's Goro necklace (how's that progressing? is there any fan taking responsibility for the gift? did JY buy it himself???) but to meet secretly anywhere not in Beijing or Shanghai? LOL

Fans have been having this weird competition about who's gonna succeed more between the two of them, and now it's turning to this even weirder victimization race about who's having it worse. Frankly, it's ridiculously unfair to tie them together like that, they met 6 months ago and had one acting job together. Even if there was season 2, they wouldn't want to be referred as YuZhou (or ZhouYu as ZZ insists lol) for the rest of their lives. Sorry, the more delulu couple fans, I do not ship them that way. Yet the fans have been fighting continuously about everything and anything, when are they going to let it go? forever a contest between them two? when will it stop? Isn't there already enough drama caused by invisible powers that be? That's why I tend to avoid fandom drama and baseless rumors, it's really hard to engage when there are mud slinging and pot stirring all the time.

Spoiler

The truth is JY and ZZ are both caught in the perfect storm. Good looking guys with captivating personalities and mesmerizing chemistry together, propelled with the couple effect from just one low budgeted web drama. It has lifted them to unbelievable height and now it's also sinking them under unprecedented obstacles. It's premature to say but I still do not know how or how long their careers (they haven't even been given time to build proper, legitimate careers yet) can recover after all this tbh. There are many plausible reasons why the authorities, both from the gov. and the industry brought the hammer on them, but I believe the biggest is not even the "condoning homosexuality" angle (that's why the un-coupling effort from only-fan is miserably comical and useless imo) but the "easy stardom" angle.

JY has struggled in showbiz before, he's done various modeling jobs and game shows without success, Addicted's Gu Hai was the missing spark that any budding entertainer knows only comes once or twice in a lifetime, and contrary to his silly/aloof demeanor, he's NOT the happy-go-lucky type, I believe he knows this is his one chance to break in and he has been killing it with all the deals. Now his career is seemingly imploding and some of his fans, mostly acquired through Addicted or because of Addicted, have been blaming everything from the authorities to CJD and her company and ZZ and the Thai fanmeeting, ironically trying to erase Addicted/ZZ out of this world, effectively rendering him into this helpless, unprotected victim and martyr. (#onlycareaboutHJY is the most cringey hashtag I've ever encountered tbh)

I've seen fewer venomous attacks from ZZ and couple fans, but there are and it's no less ridiculous. In the series, ZZ's role is decidedly less prominent so it's understandable he'd get fewer fans from the series, and I share the frustration of ZZ fans when couple-fans go overboard with their uke/feminine/submissive perception/depiction of ZZ. But without fan infighting, ZZ is already the one who has endured much worse scandals, and while he might have many talents and determine what his career goals are, he definitely lacks the actual skill and resource to navigate the intricacies of showbiz right now. He's a person with broad appeal, he needs to win over the general audience and overbearing, possessive fans do not help.

And the most fervent couple-fans, like wow, not everything they do has to have anything to do with each other, simple as that. They're guys with over 20 years of many relationships, and for the most part you can only see them through some camera lens and hear them through secondhand words. Try to be a bit reasonable. You're fanning the fire in the wrong way.

Imagine a new face that is backed and promoted properly by the powers that be, with big budgeted campaigns and prestigious roles, yet cannot reach the same popularity of one previously (mostly) unknown model and one kid who's still attending acting school, with nothing more than a boy's love drama under their belts. Literally famous overnight without any monetary cost, ROI = infinite. And the offers kept pouring in, imagine if there was a season 2, if they could both mining the couple image for a while, if magazines and shows kept spamming their faces, and they graduated the webdrama rank into proper stars as quickly as they became popular out of nowhere... Yes, it may be the most conspiratorial theory of all, but somewhere up there someone(s) is absolutely very displeased about CJD/JY/ZZ, and add in (getting famous by promoting) homosexuality, teenage sex depiction, and sensitive army-related plot, no wonder the ban comes hard and comes twice.

Uh... what am I trying to say? Ah, yes, they are definitely inadvertent victims, of a bigger cultural purifying plan, of behind the scene intrigues, of politics... BUT NOT VICTIMS OF EACH OTHER. Don't blame the victim. Rationalize external reasons and forces all you want but they themselves did nothing wrong. They got popular together and now they're both suffering career-wise, there's no need to keep compare them, just as there's no need for fans to try to isolate them before (are you happy now?) and bring them together now (how?). I don't know if one day they will regret Addicted (or already have) if the winds don't change for the better, but for couple-fans, accept the fact they're (for now) ex-colleagues, effectively strangers; and for only-fans, why don't you just stop any crazy bitching "on behalf of/in protection of/for the good of/" either of them? They aren't gonna meet face to face blatantly, in public, they will go their separate ways, have their separate lives and work on separate projects (if any wow I'm bitter). The only thing keeps them in each other's life after all this is, quite frankly, only the two of them themselves. Least of all overzealous, vicious fans.

I'm in this awkward spot for not being quite a couple nor only-fan, I love them together but I actually don't care to speculate their sexuality, I'm far more interested in their personalities and friendship. I have my bias (~pls respect ZZ's gender, he's not anyone's wife~ guess who lol) yet I can't promise to keep investing my time and money and emotion like a dedicated stan, but I do want to follow both of their careers, to support them and wait patiently for a day when they can officially stand together on stage once more. And Addicted still has a special place in me after all. This is quite honestly the last haven for peace so please, I do beg you guys, don't bring fandom drama/rumors into this thread.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

3/ Rumours are rumours and I believe most of us here will acknowledge rumours as rumours. Even if personally some of us believe in the rumours, the believers will not shove the rumours down everyone else's throat as truth.

4/ On the darker side of things: sadly, the most that we have is rumours/speculation now. Some of us will disagree, some of us will agree. Some of the rumours will be proven as correct, some will be proven incorrect. Banning rumours from this thread will surely make this thread die, yes?

Sorry I wasn't clear. I have no problem with news about JY and ZZ, (hardcore, even x-rated) shipping or speculation (the Goro necklace) or general rumors, like JY may get this show or ZZ may sing that song, what I don't like is news about drama in the fandom itself and unsubstantiated, improbable rumors from mega-delulu fans (like the ZZ in Dandong rumor I believe came from just one fan(?) and it was so vague, so surreal yet people ran with it anyway).

I don't know, it's just my feelings and opinions, and yes, we need different perspectives. Who's to decide which rumor is plausible? I understand we have to cling onto every last thread possible now that there's almost nothing left between them, but feeding ourselves on drama between many fandom factions and easy-to-disprove therefore easy-to-be-disappointed rumors isn't sustainable anyway.

@Scandani I don't want to spam another reply so I'm just gonna edit to add: I've seen posts about fandom wars here, but I didn't generalize in my post. There were posters who brought Weibo wars into this thread before and I didn't comment back then. And I'm sorry I respectfully disagree with keeping calling Xu Weizhou "wifey" just because it's habitual, the character, maybe ok, the actor, no. It's like keeping calling Eddie Redmayne "Danish girl". Also, it's one of the elements I truly don't like about Addicted and boy's love genre in general, in that someone has to be the "wife", it doesn't work like that irl. And irl, ZZ is not anyone's wifey. ZZ's fans are understandably offended with manips that put him in women's costume for example and those are posted here too. Misgendering someone isn't ever a nice thing to do.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

To put the predicament of the boys in perspective, I just read a article in my morning newspaper on the new, increasing censorship in China

Hide contents

China has 721 million netizens, most in the world. And the government wants to control that force, wants to know what they're doing in order to prevent any uprising. So the control of the internet has become a very important issue and the view is that they need to be able to put breaks on. So, apparently they're introducing a credit system (I think this is related to what you mentioned before @teafortwo ). It's already in place in some regions (like in Shanghai). The idea is that everything you say or do online - and even offline - will be connected to your identity card. How you behave, what you buy, what you say, what you write will be recorded in a personal file. The system will give points, for your views, your character. It's all part of a way to fight the 'moral corrupcy' of the society, officially about fighting economical corruption, but in actuality is about controlling the population.

If you look at everything that's happened with the boys and Addicted, it seems to be part of this pattern. The popularity of the series and as a result, the actors, is something percieved as both immoral and uncontrollable. And if everything JY & ZZ do is recorded, supervised, controlled, then they really can't do much. And their fans can't do much either. Seems they'll have to 'earn back' some credit first, by being 'upstanding' citizens. If they even can.

It's scary stuff, IMO. The risks are seemingly bigger than just getting cut out of a show, it can affect your whole life. Your family's life, your friends' lives. Again, I just want to tell them to move away. Seems like everything they do which is fun and lovely and beautiful (together and apart) will just be kicked to the curb anyway. (But I do realise I'm speaking from my Swedish perspective. I can't pretend I know much at all about the Chinese culture.)

Who could have imagined that a little, loveable, low-budget BL web-series could cause such a stir. And that their stars could. I guess the reason lies in the same reason we're all here, obsessing about it. It has that extra something, that which can't be explained. And so much of that is in the chemistry between JY & ZZ.

It'll be interesting to see if Addicted gets some kind of second life from being on in Taiwan, or if it ends there. If there will be new people going gaga over things like this.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

I watched Addicted after reading all of the news of the banning. I am actually started to wonder, would I be this addicted if it did not fueled with rumors since the beginning. For me, the banning makes it more interesting, makes it intriguing, and make me wonder what is it with the series that gets the drama in to the censorship. Your post makes me wonder would I be this glued on my screen if the series come from a non conflict place like Taiwan or Hong Kong for example? 

Or would I just enjoy the beauty and the chemistry of the main leads, and not as invested with their life now, with the banning, and the difficult career wise they are facing now, I feel closer to the actors and not just as their characters. I am just rambling now, charlie. Thank you for the HD gifs. I wish I have your talent in making gifs. 

• Like 23

@htuvecila nope I don't mind at all! ^_^ @jingwoan glad I was able to help at all!

Spoiler

um @skeletonworks in all honesty that was my first time ordering from Taobao - I have yet to receive a confirmation email either, been checking my Spam mailbox just in case >_< but as long as it is in the account and you keep your order number (订单号) I think it's fine.

About the 3 months thing: 近3个月卖往过马来西亚 -- it was on the product details page *shown below*, but maybe it only meant it can take up to 3 months to be sent to Malaysia? I doubt it will take that long, probably a month at most lol. 

006qkZSkjw9f3iuy0ljcmj30nz063dhw.jpg

correct me if I am wrong, but the words on the pic below means pre-sale : 1-15 May, release/shipment date : 16 May, is that correct? so it will probably reach Malaysia somewhere in first week of June, or slightly earlier?

um I really really regret not taking up Chinese formally, I'm like half banana a33c71e9a19bb75ab37a696f0d7e5d4b.png

Spoiler

TB23D1loXXXXXXEXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!2862689772

Spoiler

it's a quarter after 4am here and I'm looking at these *sighs*

well I am actually watching football

13174098_623643754467046_810287184564035

13130915_623432754488146_346616692127966

Cr:  上癮 網絡劇 Addicted-黃景瑜許魏洲林楓松陳穩

For DaShu lovers:

Spoiler

13087825_623669217797833_39079009329719213087313_623669214464500_517026875129209

cr : 上癮 網絡劇 Addicted-黃景瑜許魏洲林楓松陳穩

Double the cuteness lmao. He's so precious.

^_^ may be going back to lurker mode for a week (but I'm still gonna be spamming you all with likes as I always do) as the "hell week" at work is finally here ._. but feel free to send me a message should you need any help purchasing ZZ's album :heart: will try to help!

not so important fact: from Taobao it shows that 11899 of the deluxe edition and 5719 normal ones have been sold - not sure if the Mainland people have other way of purchasing it but that's less than 18k, which isn't a lot I think? (Not sure how frequent these figures are updated or whether it's the total amount sold a day/week/so far, though).

Take good care wherever you guys are!

• Like 13

5 hours ago, ayasdai said:

tootha_thumb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

975bc487c9177f3ef0fabf8277cf3bc79d3d5683

cr on pic.

Kindly someone translate this? :) 

Xu master: Oi Oi, her waist comfortable or not? Having a good time holding her?

Huang boss: hey, don't misunderstand babe, I'm just trying to measure how long is my arm, see, once I finish, I'll throw her away ASAP.

• Like 23
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Huang boss: hey, don't misunderstand babe, I'm just trying to measure how long is my arm, see, once I finish, I'll throw her away ASAP.

Thanks so much! This really made me laugh :w00t:

• Like 3

Spam time (cr. on images, where available)

Killer sneakers on killer bod on the cover! Yeah, babe…(TVF Cover Magz May issue)

13100753_623494907815264_773120492009251

ZZ and best buds

Spoiler

13094367_623589867805768_912960304501995

What is better than one ZZ? Triple ZZ!

Spoiler

13123000_623589934472428_445384946002288

• Like 20

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

jealous Wei Zhou always be the best moment for me

That "Oi Oi" tho kkkk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

jealous Wei Zhou always be the best moment for me

That "Oi Oi" tho kkkk

• Like 1

I wrote a lot about my feeling about the current situation, but decided to keep it for myself because who needs more negativity in life.

So this is 10mins video of Shanghai fanmeeting, in the beginning is where they switched role with each other.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/RHLqWCgfpm9o4y-dfUaftg__.htm

P/s: Everything happens for a reason! Don't worry guys! 

• Like 6

ZZ old photo always make my day brighter

Spoiler

13126723_230520133984528_918107508_n_zps

Baby kitten

Spoiler

13098849_1036120499828677_1223027859_n_z

The date though, is that even legit?

Spoiler

13118006_1616609145329753_2111874449_n_z

Serious opinion ahead

Spoiler

I see that people mostly discussing whether ZZ flied to Dandong or not, but for me it doesn't matter. Like someone said over here that if their relationship is good, this is not the time to ZZ to hanging out with JY which mean probably bring more rumour to their relationship. Plus, they have their own family and friends, they will hanging out  and spend time with them though. But if he did, then it's up to him. In fact, that ZZ can go fly to anywhere without fans have to know. Yes, he can. Fans knew because someone or they wanted them to know. If not, it's possible when someone popular fly without anyone else knowing. ZZ keep his privacy well, so about the rumour he flied to Dandong doesn't make 'conclusion' whether their relationship is good or not. If he did, good..if he didn't then it's okay.

About the pictures ZZ being in Shanghai with his friends, I love when he hanging out with his friends. He always been such a good friend anyway. But is it only me, ZZ look gloomy in those pictures? I'm not saying that he's not happy, but even he wore a mask, we can't see his eyes smiling? Maybe it's just me :phew:

• Like 14