54 minutes ago, shin01 said:

JY's previous manager updated his weibo. What is he saying?? 

Google tran: " These days have been busy signing new things finally settled a new beginning with fuel future"

(But I don't really trust google tran. lol) 

Xiao Long's wb translation:

"These few days keep busy with stuff on signing up new people. Everything has finally settled today, it's a new beginning, let's fighting for the future."

Maybe it's a photo of the new artists(?)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, shin01 said:

JY's previous manager updated his weibo. What is he saying?? 

Google tran: " These days have been busy signing new things finally settled a new beginning with fuel future"

(But I don't really trust google tran. lol) 

Reveal hidden contents

2016_04_29_14_37_57_s_Weibo_Weibo_Google

Reveal hidden contents

I'm thinking that xiao long want to follow CJD.

He want to make BL story and produce it to get money.

Spoiler

Feel like he use yuzhou's story to become his story hahaha

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, shin01 said:

Yes, and it can't be them because of the obvious reasons lol and the pictures don't really match anyway T_T

Personally, I think the men in Xiao Long's photo resemble JY and ZZ.

It does not match Men Uno's pic but how the right man is leaning to the left is exactly the same with how ZZ's leaning to JY. Also, it does not have to be recent pics, it can be taken anytime when JY and ZZ were going out with XL.

But my opinion is of course just a speculation.

Also, considering how Chinese govt and entertainment industry "applaud" the most successful, internationally impactful BL series (Addicted) by giving the series ban and putting so many unfair regulations on the main actors, I highly doubt XL aspires to be BL writer now. The environment for BL-related product in China is at its worst now.

• Like 14

Just now, gayyoxx said:

Personally, I think the men in Xiao Long's photo resemble JY and ZZ.

It does not match Men Uno's pic but how the right man is leaning to the left is exactly the same with how ZZ's leaning to JY. Also, it does not have to be recent pics, it can be taken anytime when JY and ZZ were going out with XL.

But my opinion is of course just a speculation.

Tbh me too but i don't want to get more delulu than i already am:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:
The caring boyf..... i mean friend :w00t:

That short video brightened my day more than one hour of high quality romantic movie. I guess, that's how true love is affecting you. I mean, my true love to the boys. I am not talking that JY and ZZ are in love with each other so much that it affects me. No, that would be abomination according to sparft. (Yes, deliberate misspelling because ancient tradition has it that names have power. So I am giving the meddling agency a new name to deny them the power: sparft).

JY and ZZ are looking so fine in their blue and yellow suits... *sigh*

• Like 19

Just now, gayyoxx said:

That short video brightened my day more than one hour of high quality romantic movie. I guess, that's how true love is affecting you. I mean, my true love to the boys. I am not talking that JY and ZZ are in love with each other so much that it affects me. No, that would be abomination according to sparft. (Yes, deliberate misspelling because ancient tradition has it that names have power. So I am giving the meddling agency a new name to deny them the power: sparft).

JY and ZZ are looking so fine in their blue and yellow suits... *sigh*

It brightened mine too let's hope for more videos and probably more claimed to be yuzhou dates? :D

• Like 18

I am going to spam RFT2 leaks from IG here, under the spoilers. Apologies before hand if some of you have posted them. Consider this as light snacks before the real meal (longer leaks) are available ;) 

Spoiler

• Like 23

1 minute ago, ayasdai said:

This comparison about the necklace starts to convince me...

Hide contents

b1a5ccc279310a55adcac67cb04543a9802610db

Convince you that it's real...? That our ship is sailing smoothly? :D

Spoiler

I like the fan theory that JY actually shorten the necklace for ZZ so no one would "suspect" that he gave it to his lover best friend co-worker :P 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Convince you that it's real...? That our ship is sailing smoothly? :D

Hide contents

I like the fan theory that JY actually shorten the necklace for ZZ so no one would "suspect" that he gave it to his lover best friend co-worker :P 

Spoiler

Or, maybe, JY keeps the other half/a third/a quarter for himself? He could wear it as bracelet... ~delulu LOL.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

This comparison about the necklace starts to convince me...

Hide contents

I thought i was going insane from this deprivation, it looks similar but when zoomed in it looks exactly the same.

@kmmyzz but what if there's no need to shortened the necklace? is ZZ neck slimmer than JY or?

• Like 13

Just now, poetato said:

I thought i was going insane from this deprivation, it looks similar but when zoomed in it looks exactly the same.

@kmmyzz but what if there's no need to shortened the necklace? is ZZ neck slimmer than JY or?

From my view, 

Spoiler

JY is trying not to make any couple items obvious, so if he gave the necklace without being shortened, everyone would know it's from him. So if it's shorten, non-delulu fans can say probably ZZ bought it by himself or any other excuses. But I think JY's necklace got shorten even before he gave it to ZZ...? I think I remember seeing it not as long as it used to be

• Like 12

Other zoom on the necklaces. ZZ's seems gold (and flat), JY's more like silverish... CP fans says it might be not the same, but ZZ's necklace is definitely JY's style so they assume it was indeed him who gave it to him. Also I just realized ZZ was wearing in the 2 mill video. 

Spoiler

68e0e8d5b31c87018683ba6e207f9e2f0608ff91

96316ff531adcbeff101768eabaf2edda2cc9f91

cr to owner

• Like 18