5 hours ago, guhai said:

Can you imagine? Luoyin during those 8 years in the military, away from Guhai. Not knowing if Guhai is still waiting for him, not knowing if Guhai is well. And on a cold, lonely night, he's sitting outside staring up at the stars and thinking:

:tears:
And @Scandani, I'll be sure to tag you if I ever come up with 'Sniff Sniff Part II' :P

I read that short teaser fanfic of yours, and thinking to myself, he better get back and finish this, and not let me hanging, in between drooling and spasming. As auntie and addicted2addicted mentioned already. We miss you. I always miss Gu Hai's wit. come back soon to the thread, and many of us cheering for your succeed in your career. 

5 hours ago, ximichem said:

:tears: I'm reading your quote in ZZ's voice and recalling the video JY holding a glass of wine at the recent event but his face was uncomfortable, stiff, and everything

Ximi, you are getting the hang of it. Keep writing, and share that fanfics of yours. If you are not so busy already spamming us with goodies. I am counting the day that you will release your stash. mmmuuahhhh

• Like 9

Gosh can they just stop O_O

Spoiler

ChMASXtUYAA3dUz.jpg    ChMAShrU4AAREX-.jpg  >"<

Shared by @FlukeGirl_

LOL

Spoiler

ChLUut_U8AA3-oF.jpg

Marked is ZZ XD And of course we can tell front is JY

Cr @idontmind365

OMG just kill me kill me

Spoiler

ChMROLoU0AAYv0L.jpgChMROcwVEAMG_29.jpg

Cr on pic

OMG K-master nim those manip hahaaa Shall I start to delulu a fanfic now? >"<

Spoiler

ChMPuGTUYAAoDh-.jpgChMPvBsUgAAEBAK.jpg

Cr on pic

Edit: XD JOHNNY LOLLLLLL

Spoiler

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Sorry, it's late over here and I'm getting sentimental :tears:

:star: for you, ximichem

Btw, if you keep on spamming us with goodies and write flash fics like that, and getting +100.000 likes, I wonder, what level is above Legend? Or maybe the forum will crash at that time? :P 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Any info on what songs are in Addicted OST and what songs are in ZZ's album?

I hope after the physical editions, they would also release the albums digitally on iTunes :bawling:

Songs in XWZ's album (I use rough translation from theirs Chinese names)

1. Walk slowly (Addicted OST)/慢慢走

2. Dust/尘埃

3. Moonlight/月光

4. I remember your eyes

5.  If the sea has reason (Addicted OST)/海若有因

6. Understand your dream/明白梦想

7. Light/ 

Not too sure if the song Towards the light /向著光亮的那方 will be included in the album or not.

Maybe I'm being negative here, the songs listed above doesn't sound great to me, hope the teaser wouldn't be the best thing out of his album

• Like 10