6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Cr to IG ziona100

Hide contents

006nJHZwgw1f3cl9a1v33j30yi0ya46s.jpg

When was it? O_O

OMG Manip FengWen!! O_O Edit: Seem like it's really screencap :dizzy: da heck

Hide contents

006mYHpOjw1f3clym8fdxj31kw0zkq98.jpg006mYHpOjw1f3clypjiwnj31kw0zkdma.jpg Cr  @cp邪神

I get a really weird Harry Potter-style vibe from these. (Please tell me I'm wrong.)

• Like 7

Let's place their photos side by side... notice their tiger teeth? I never took notice of it until someone posted here about someone noticing them both having tiger teeth and then saw a Twitter post with the two photos below (the Twitter post's caption, however, is about their smile)... Well, what do you think? Of course, Johnny's is more prominent though...   But, I really love their smile...:heart:

Spoiler

johnny_resize.jpgtimmy_resize.jpg

35 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

aeislaeigh, you just made my heart stop beating for a second!

Spoiler

@gayyoxx  Sowwie hon, are you okay? Wanna go to the ER to get an ECG?  *just because Johnny changed his introduction in Weibo* (Lame joke I know, I'm sorry, I think I'm drunk). :D

• Like 23

1 minute ago, aeislaeigh said:

Let's place their photos side by side... notice their tiger teeth? I never took notice of it until someone posted here about someone noticing them both having tiger teeth and then saw a Twitter post with the two photos below (the Twitter post's caption, however, is about their smile)... Well, what do you think? Of course, Johnny's is more prominent though...   But, I really love their smile...:heart:

Hide contents

johnny_resize.jpgtimmy_resize.jpg

Hide contents

@gayyoxx  Sowwie hon, are you okay? Wanna go to the ER to get an ECG?  *just because Johnny changed his introduction in Weibo* (Lame joke I know, I'm sorry, I think I'm drunk). :D

I don't think it was as noticeable when they were filming, but now that they have both lost some weight, and their hair has grown out some, they really are looking more like each other.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, shin01 said:

You're right. ZZ's fans bought all the tickets simply because he sings the promotion song.

Reveal hidden contents

13061999_1538088039829339_10683642401393

13062004_1538088139829329_33091694001664

This is staggering! Did @htuvecila buy 100 tickets too? :P 

Pardon me for saying this, the Chinese are quite extreme people, aren't they?. The way they buy property, luxury products, milk powder, shares, go for buffets etc... and now this!!! The magnitude is nothing short of spectacular...

It further confirms that ZZ and possibly JY have established themselves as stars in their own right now... I suspect the industry would see that it is unnecessary for them to appear together anymore... I hope I am wrong...

By the way, one news caught my eye today... Apparently the Chinese lesbian show 错了性别不错爱 shot their second season in March this year and is currently showing on youtube....https://www.facebook.com/ai.Quotes/ for a fee. So while it is banned in China, they went ahead and film the movie anyway. The difference I believe is that the actresses are lesbians in real life. That is probably why they don't mind the repercussions with SARFT...

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

This is staggering! Did @htuvecila buy 100 tickets too? :P 

Eh I'm not Chinese tho :sweatingbullets:  

Btw, It's one of the reasons why you can upset any market except Chinese's. JY and ZZ can just be local stars and they already earn a fortune. 

I remember during a controversy of a kpop idol, top magazines in Korea dropped her group like hot brick coz their main investors are Chinese. A kpop award censored her group name coz the award ceremony was sponsored by iqiyi. And now we have Thai fanmeeting. Better don't mess with China lol.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, ryokise said:

(ZZ's reaction to Xiao shi talking about his sleeping hours is quite defensive here, I think he is afraid that fans will be worried about him? It's around 3.59 in this link on bilibili TV , and despite ZZ being a little agitated here, Xiao shi is still patient with ZZ and even asked him to eat more lol)>

Hmmm... Maybe ZZ was afraid that the fans would link his short sleeping time with a certain someone who is also insomniac? *delulu ON :phew:*

Thank you for the translation, @ryokise. Really appreciate it!

• Like 19

23 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

I guess you haven't read why we think Shangyin is a curse. to make the story short, well, the boys' lives are starting to become as the lives of their characters in the story. and everyone is just dragged into it (including fans, staff, etc) hahahaha

20 hours ago, htuvecila said:

@charlie10:

Hide contents

Btw JY and ZZ are not the first and the last ones who are suppressed by unspoken rules, most of web series' actors encountered the same issue. We might feel it's worrisome but It's not that bad actually.

Well I kinda have unpopular opinion here

When YZ happened I was kinda worried and wanted them to make it subtle. At the same time I wished couple fans to stay calm too.

When YZ is separated I think it's not that bad, it's not like they are banned officially for their individual projects infinitely. They will come back as 2 strong individuals later.

Just wanna post this so some of you feel less burdened about the ban. All is well. What we can do now is wait :)

I feel less burdened after reading this. thanks!

• Like 4