28 minutes ago, hikaru1412 said:

Was just about to ask how to buy his music? Or at least where to find it. I really want to buy ZZ's music. >_<

Hi and welcome to the family!

ZZ has not released his album yet, IIRC, he is planning to release it May and have concert on June.

Meanwhile, you can stream his songs through pop.weibo.com/#data_trend or through youtube.

• Like 8

On 26/04/2016 at 3:46 PM, Xiahism said:

This is a very good video edit of Thailand Fanmeeting (focus primarily on ZZ and JY). Just for a few minutes, but it contains a lot of emotional scenes. 

http://weibo.com/p/23044413d968f7a68550275e2ceb62842eea37

I am finally able to catch up with the thread; not easy being jetlagged… I am replaying about 6 secs. from 0:50 onwards: watching ZZ's fixing his gaze on JY while approaching him is truly mesmerizing… One can almost see a jolt of high voltage current flowing from ZZ's eyes. I am not sure if JY was able to catch this moment, as ZZ abruptly turns his head away…

57522516.jpg

• Like 6

lol missed the live coz i was busy. Thanks for everyone to upload few short clips. ZZ in those videos may look cute and all, but if you understand what he said, its basically trolling and embarrassing stuff. He's totally a dork. 

Btw, ifensi posted around 500k people were streaming to the live today, hence there was some technical issue with the server in the beginning. But it seems to work well for soompiers lol!

• Like 9

Personally, I'm really looking forward to see the full episodes of Addicted, particularly now that there's no season two. I love the series, so I want to see all of it that exists. (And I realise I'm completely counting on somehow being able to take part of the uncut episodes, despite the fact that it's limited to Taiwan... Iqiyi has answered questions on their website and says that it's still unclear if a DVD will be released. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.)

It would be brilliant if there are many cut scenes, not just the 'intimate scenes' which we know are missing. The more the better!

I'm hoping there will be a scene depicting what happened before this scene, where GH is flushed (I should do a collection of GH/JY looking flushed, it's quite telling) and doing this infinitely adorable nose wrinkle when saying BLY was so sexy/hot when he was ehm, servicing him. Heh.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

BLY is working so, so hard to act indifferent. Considering they've just been more intimate than ever before, he has to work extra hard. 

• Like 18

13 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

If you are seeking for someone to tell you that JY and ZZ have nothing between them, well, I am one of the worst options here because I ship them so hard.

Looking at the video you posted, I notice there are numerous points where both JY and ZZ were trying very hard to contain their emotions, to the point of not looking into each other. 

Open this spoiler if you want to torture yourself:

Hide contents

Edit: actually, this is only one third of the song. Missing the first third, when the boys entered the stage and sang and the last third, when JY moved around the stage (to control himself, I believe).

00:02-00:03 JY and ZZ were looking at each other, as usual.

00:03 ZZ was turning away first, he smiled but if you look closely, there were emotions on his face. Compare that to the previous second. Edit: for better comparison, compare ZZ's face this point forward with the first half of the song from other videos.

00:04 JY started to sing.

00:12 ZZ turned to JY, but he stopped half way, not fully looking into JY. Why? Too many emotions in his heart?

00:13-00:14 ZZ exhaled breath sharply, tried to calm himself because he had to sing next.

00:15 ZZ sang.

00:18 ZZ looked at JY. JY OTOH, deliberately did not look at ZZ. You could see that he tried to compose his heart.

00:19 After looking at JY, ZZ lost his voice. He tried to cover his emotion by smiling.

00:20 JY saw ZZ's expression from the corner of his eyes.

00:22 JY wanted to cover for ZZ's lost voice but he could not do so. He turned the other way from ZZ, smiling to hide his feelings.

00:26 ZZ sang "I love you".

00:27 JY turned his head sharply to ZZ, hearing ZZ sang the words.

00:28-00:35 While FS and CW sang, JY and ZZ tried to collect themselves. If looking at other videos (with wider focus), you could see ZZ drew sharp breaths many times.

00:35 JY looked at FS and CW, but he deliberately ignored ZZ.

00:43-00:48 When they sang, JY and ZZ deliberately did not look at each other. JY looked at his right, ZZ looked straight ahead. Unusal for them, who usually looked at each other plenty of time.

00:49 JY started losing his voice.

00:50-00:54 ZZ looked at JY, but JY did not look back at him. He had troubled controlling his emotions. Look at how JY bit his lips.

00:55 When ZZ turned away, JY looked at him.

1:00 JY wanted to join the chorus but he could not find his voice.

1:11 JY turned his face away from the crowd. I believe at this moment, he started to cry. ZZ tried to maintain his calm by taking a deep breath. You can tell how emotional ZZ was by counting how many times he drew deep breath.

1:14 JY turned his back. He cried.

1:18 ZZ noticed and calmed him.

From then on, you could see JY was crying while ZZ constantly took deep breath between singing.

At the end of the song, JY constantly moved around because I think he wanted to control his emotions that way. 

Darn, I dug my own grave here... *grabbing tissue*

I ship YuZhou, but I want to ask first before I get carried away by their emotions. haha

In this video, it seems all four of them were on the verge of tears. SS and FW also looked very sad. Was thinking they were just overwhelmed from the love and support? Please feel free to feed my YuZhou heart. :)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, shuwei said:

its funny bc i never thought of zz's appearance as feminine, especially when he's photographed. if cjd casted him as gh i probably wouldnt question it (there were even comments in this thread about how he's too manly and uncute for the bottom role in a bl lol). i see many other hot chinese idols nowadays looking much much more feminine than he does. but i definitely get what you are saying, bc personality/presence wise he's 100% the cute type. on video, if he's just being himself and not acting a role, his image is really "softened". i feel like he's somewhere inbetween the pretty boy type and the jy-type, which is the two extremes that fangirls love and that ironically makes him polarizing

If ZZ is to continue with the fashion/lifestyle photoshooting, I think he's in a better position to get international gigs than JY imho (Japan is a good example already, and it may be a sign of things to come). His look is so fresh and extremely pleasant to the eye now, cutesy only when the circumstances require. He could get better acceptance of the two overseas. It has a lot to do with styling, obviously. Remember the BTS when he was knitting and smoking, and compare it to his recent frolicking in bed (a shoo-in if there is ever an Oscar for the best soft-core performance) - exactly the same guy! I think he is versatile enough, like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde in a good way.

However…however…however… nothing can really replace the results when they were photographed together (Men's Uno being the epitome)

• Like 24

Ugh, when I see those picture of JY at the airport....negative rant ahead.

Spoiler

I mean the phones are just in his face! Come on...give him some respectful space. He may be a public figure but that does not mean you can invade his personal boundary and space. Sorry but this so strange and scary. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Hi and welcome to the family!

ZZ has not released his album yet, IIRC, he is planning to release it May and have concert on June.

Meanwhile, you can stream his songs through pop.weibo.com/#data_trend or through youtube.

I absolutely cannot get weibo to play 向着光亮那方 and 慢慢走 for some reason. At least the other songs work. Are they blocking those songs?? -le sigh- At least I have youtube for these two songs. And thank you! You helped a lot. :D

Also, I love how to top album is a guy named Cay-Z. Makes me think of someone else over in the states. Just made me giggle.

Edited by hikaru1412
addition
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Ugh, when I see those picture of JY at the airport....negative rant ahead.

Reveal hidden contents

I mean the phones are just in his face! Come on...give him some respectful space. He may be a public figure but that does not mean you can invade his personal boundary and space. Sorry but this so strange and scary. 

41 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'm so sorry to slip humorous gif to your rant (actually I feel the same, I never feel comfortable seeing phones being shoved very near to their faces, I can still understand those who take pictures from afar) but I'm imagining this gif of ZZ trying to say how he doesn't like having cameras shoved so near to him in a funny way (runs for my life)

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3cc9v6zzrg307i0b4b2h.gif

Opinion on personal space, don't read if you enjoy dem airport pics

Spoiler

Ahh hello fellow personal space boundaries. I wrote too much on my earlier post on how I hate their airport pictures. The only one I dotted is the Thai airport scenes. That was like, SO wonderful. The Thai fans give them the space, and instead the boys went to greet the fans in a very happy, cheerful manner. Nobody like shoving their phone 5cm in front of their faces. Sometimes it is so suffocating to look at (yes, to those non spoilers airport pics, it was suffocating). I want to give these fans water canon treatment. They really have no sense of personal space, boundaries, and respects. The first time I saw these phenomenons it really shocked me.

Followed by a never ending questions, even when they, the fans themselves can see how tired those faces are sometimes. Blitz here and there right on their face! I do not have a nice word to say about these people. Yes, true, they never really asked personal question, thank god for that. But, can't they be more respectful? Learn a thing or two from Thailand fans? When ZZ in Japan, I noticed that some international fans did not behave any better than the C-fans. Sssh. You love the boys, the boys look tired, stop pestering them! 

(knowing that these boys really treasure the fans, when the fans do not pester them, they actually will interact with them, give some space! And I am sure it will be more enjoyable to both of you and them!

#wussshhh running for my life

• Like 16

@Scandani I agree with you said absolutely. 

Spoiler

I mean if it was them, would you like it when someone shove their cams at your face 24/7. I am saying sure take photos all you want but give them space and respect - walk, talk, rest...

You know I remember that when Super Junior was in Singapore sometime ago, the fans actually chased them in vehicles and they were involved in an accident. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hikaru1412 said:

Also, I love how to top album is a guy named Cay-Z. Makes me think of someone else over in the states. Just made me giggle.

For your information, Cay-Z and Korn starred in Counter Attack and Like Love previously. They are also BL actors... 

• Like 9