14 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Final note, did JY and ZZ corrupted poor Song Weilong since the Figaro photoshoot?!  He just filmed a short video with his friend and I'm thinking....he (& his friend) must have watched Addicted after coming into contact with JY....and got inspired!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/sfv8J3kUeHs0F8EgVwV48Q__.htm

My flight tracker says that JY changed his flight to the 30th......

Wow, wonderful insight, @tea4two. JY will leave Beijing to Shanghai at 30th? Separated with ZZ again? Tsk.

I just saw Weilong's video and he was truly inspired by Addicted, LOL. The sea, the white clothes, the.. ahem... interactions between them... I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry. Poor (?) boy!

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@tea4two love your post so much but I cannot respond properly atm cuz

OMG ZZ IS LIVE NOWWWWW

Spam us, ximi! Spam us, please!

• Like 15

Part 2
Spoiler

Part 3

Spoiler

I can't help but imagine JY and ZZ face while I'm reading this. Well I like this story already gahhhh

Spoiler

I can't agree more with you. But I believe that ZZ, have an apportunity in overseas more than in China. Look how he fit those requirement for flower boy type that Asian loved. And I think he's popularity in Japan and Korea is no joke though. Japan and Korea have a huge fanbase, if ZZ company can promote him more to overseas, I believe he will more success. About the short story, did weilong filmed it himself? Wow. I like him back then when he's being a third wheel (poor boy) in Figaro Photoshoot. He have this 80-an boy face. I believe he's watching the chemistry between ZZ and JY and get inspired by them. But this mv is more cuter-like and i love it so much.

• Like 15

OMG I'm still watching and ZZ just about to kiss the screen OMG for real I can even count his little tiny chin beard omg not okay not okay he even did some lips trick omg bless everyone who watch the full video later omg

ok so here's sub link w/o getting in the app

Edit: nvm I just got kicked out from the app and the fansite cannot record atm as well.. even weibo accs struggle too.. Too lag.. the freaking constant image comments tho @@

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Despite the ban, JY and ZZ are still pretty hot in the industry at the moment.  They have a huge number of devoted fans that are willing to turn in ratings for projects that they are involve in.  Enlight realizes this and used ZZ (who is one of their resource) as a promotional piece for their new movie, it's a win win situation for them both.  I do agree with you though, that a lot of people in the entertainment industry do feel that the situation surrounding ZZ and JY is a bit unjust.  People in an creative environment tends to be more free with their thoughts/ideas and this is one of the areas that they tends to butt head with the conservative government about.

Yeah... I agree with you, it is a combination of feelings of unjust and business.

Do you think that the industry will continue to "milk" the two of them by appealing to the sadness and anger of fans? I mean many of these devoted fans got even more devoted when they felt the injustice that was executed onto them. It almost makes no sense of bringing them back together again for business. The feeling of protecting someone is probably more intense compared to just being happy for someone.

Like for ZZ's upcoming concert, there is probably no point getting JY to sing with him. I agree with @gayyoxx, most likely it will be someone else singing with ZZ.

BUT I was hoping they get a little creative. Such as, beaming in JY (from outer space) to sing Because of Sea or put the two of them on separate stage. This would satisfy SARFT rule of not being on the same stage or screen :P 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Like for ZZ's upcoming concert, there is probably no point getting JY to sing with him. I agree with @gayyoxx, most likely it will be someone else singing with ZZ.

BUT I was hoping they get a little creative. Such as, beaming in JY (from outer space) to sing Because of Sea or put the two of them on separate stage. This would satisfy SARFT rule of not being on the same stage or screen :P 

Oh, I wish they do something creative like that! I even prefer ZZ sings with JY's recording (no actual partner) rather than having Because of the Sea sung by total stranger someone else! That song is Gu Hai and Luoyin's JY and ZZ's song, stay away from my babies'! 

(On another note, @xix19xix, my reaction is the perfect example of fans' anger and tears that you has just said. If only there is a way to milk this occasionally -and that would allow JY-ZZ to be "together" again in public...)

• Like 18

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Here you go:

Best quality I have found on youtube so far but does not have the last minutes when the cast sang Meteor Rain

Hide contents

Another fancam, not as good as the first but all the way till the end:

Hide contents

Aahhhh.. thats what i mean..i canf find any full video that include the cast sang meteor rain.

But its okay..i can watch it from  @jennyjt post..thank you so much @gayyoxx..apreciate it.. 

:phew:

Edited by christian88
Typo
  • Like 3

@tea4two I really like your analysis. JY Is like a fresh of fresh air amongst the current trend of cutesy and androgynous entertainers, even beyond the mainland shore. Brash, manly with a hint of danger. ( Am not sure what to make of his attitude last night during the event when he was caught constantly using his phone - he is probably not bothered or interested in conversation...)

And for ZZ, he is so talented and so he should really be promoted as that - multi-talented. Honing his skills is important. But his appeal is wider and his type of fans should be willing to support him, monetary wise as well. 

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, christian88 said:

Aahhhh.. thats what i mean..i canf find any full video that include the cast sang meteor rain.

But its okay..i can watch it from  @jennyjt post..thank you so much @gayyoxx..apreciate it.. 

:phew:

The second fancam is complete, until the cast sang Meteor Rain. It's on the second vid, 36:25. It's just the camera was farther than the first fancam.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@tea4two I really like your analysis. JY Is like a fresh of fresh air amongst the current trend of cutesy and androgynous entertainers, even beyond the mainland shore. Brash, manly with a hint of danger. ( Am not sure what to make of his attitude last night during the event when he was caught constantly using his phone - he is probably not bothered or interested in conversation...)

And for ZZ, he is so talented and so he should really be promoted as that - multi-talented. Honing his skills is important. But his appeal is wider and his type of fans should be willing to support him, monetary wise as well. 

Was just about to ask how to buy his music? Or at least where to find it. I really want to buy ZZ's music. >_<

Also, first post ever. I tried to keep up, but every time I log into this page there are like a hundred pages more. lol. This series is very near and dear to me and I really want to support the actors in their future works. Thank you all for this thread. It has helped me keep sane reading everything during the hard times the fandom, actors, and show went through.

• Like 14