2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

:wub: You join? Waiting for your sweet words.

[Updating fanart]

Cr to  @沫色惜年

Reveal hidden contents

a0e36660gw1f383v2oub7j20qo15vad2.jpg

I absolutely join this project. I very poor in writing in english but i wilk try my best to write something sweet to the boys. I hope everyone here will support this project:)

• Like 7

Just now, timmyjh said:

I absolutely join this project. I very poor in writing in english but i wilk try my best to write something sweet to the boys. I hope everyone here will support this project:)

No worry about your English (Actually the boys' English is well-concerned too hehe). You can write in your native language, and kind of draft out the English translation. It's okay, I can go ask somebody for proper translation.. ^^

--

Some retouches I got from twitter by the amazing @kimpojuju

Spoiler

13084326_258883194456355_1717446089_n.jp13101363_258883377789670_1132518557_n.jp13059445_258883384456336_410148117_n.jpg

With Korean lines that I'll try to understand later haha

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, ximichem said:

No worry about your English (Actually the boys' English is well-concerned too hehe). You can write in your native language, and kind of draft out the English translation. It's okay, I can go ask somebody for proper translation.. ^^

--

Some retouches I got from twitter by the amazing @kimpojuju

Reveal hidden contents

With Korean lines that I'll try to understand later haha

OMG,these background are from 5cm/s - very famous and heartbreaking love story. I love this anime movie so much and cried a lot :bawling:

"5 Centimeters Per Second comes from the speed at which cherry blossoms petals fall, petals being a metaphorical representation of humans, reminiscent of the slowness of life and how people often start together but slowly drift into their separate ways"

• Like 11

A (brief) summary of one side’s solemn (shouted or public) declarations of union from one to another :

- In the Novel : This boy is a dangerous violent psycho, but I love him and I swear I will take care of him.
- In the Series (and its extension at least to the beach scene) : This boy is ill, but I like him and I swear to take care of him.
- In the Real : This guy is a dork, he is handsomex3, to be with him pleases me very much….

• Like 6

@kmmyzz Would you like this black and white or the colored one you're having now?

[Updating retouched pic]

Cr to  @顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

006h9I6Cgw1f38fwuenmoj30hs0vl75p.jpg

resist from changing my profile pic..yes, I'm a big fan of black and white :wub: But I'm..see my status .. LOL so..

p/s: so many retouch pics are flooding into my folder haha

• Like 6

20 hours ago, miss_ree93 said:

I do not know if anyone has already shared this

[ENGSUB] ShangYin Thailand FMT - THhai MC Interview

cr :  Team Não Tàn

Bless you for sharing this! :)

I can also feel the MC's excitement for the 2-second YuZhou moment! I just feel bad that the Chinese government can still control what their artists who do overseas. Seriously, why do they have to control everything? 

Good vibes for everyone!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, liesl said:

Did these amuse you, fellow addicts? I hope you enjoy it since I sure do. Until next time then. Cheerio!

Yes, very nice to refresh memory about this treasure. It is also that funny because when eating at ount Zou, he asks her how to wash such upper uniform !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sixte said:

What do you mean ? It is only after my 4th posting that I had an answer. What are you insunuating here ? I definitely want a clarification about your attitude toward me, it is insulting !

This is what I was talking about.. A fight waiting to happen!

Please, @sixte, it is clear that Alvinboi is just telling you to provide the picture of what you are asking for. Don't ask and expect people to look for the stuff you are talking about. That is how things work in the real world. Also, no one is obliged to answer our questions no matter how many times we ask. We are just asking a favor so we cannot be demanding.

Please keep your cool. :)

• Like 8

Spoiler
1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

My delu fanfic version of what happened yesterday with JY Song and all. Hope you enjoy.

Reveal hidden contents

Weizhou allows the phone to ring, knowing it will probably take the other a bit of time to scramble up from his bed to take his call. He had almost got on to the earliest flight home when he heard his song being uploaded last night. When all he could hear was a grunt of acknowledgement from the older man before his early morning phone call was cut off, Weizhou knew he was perfectly and utterly intoxicated. 

"Hey...good morning..." A disheveled yet charming face appears on his screen. Weizhou subconsciously stroke the screen and chuckles as Jingyu leans towards him as if he could feel him on the other side. He takes in the bloodshot eyes and slightly pale complexion, his heart strangely aches a little and wishes that he could be next to him at this current moment. 

"Sorry...took so long to pick up your call...and for last night," Jingyu says in his scratchy morning voice before attempting a smile that does not quite reach his eyes. 

"I know...I miss you too," Weizhou cuts in, somehow wanting the other to know what he is honestly feeling.  

Swallowing thickly, Jingyu opens and then closes his mouth. What can he say when he was actually the one who suggested their cooling off period? Truthfully, he was unprepared for the surge of feelings and emotions after their so-called agreement...well, it was more of his monologue with Weizhou quietly agreeing towards the end. He misses him...so so much. His sweet fruity smell, his genuine smile and his subtle touches were all he could think about but yet he held back. He has lost the right to. 

"You know, I almost flew back," Weizhou whispers, "But it probably will do us more bad than good so I had to force myself to slay something the entire night."

"Well, you know what happened to me..." Jingyu says sheepishly before biting his lips, his mind whirling at the younger man's last sentence to him. 

"Yah! And get everyone worried, wondering about what happened to you," Weizhou continues as he looks at the other straight in the eyes. "Say it."

"Huh?"

"Say it. Say what is on your mind. Or you may never get the chance to," Weizhou presses on persistently. 

"Or what? I know you have an increase in admirers," Jingyu retorts quickly, before regretting his choice of words. He sees the flash of annoyance in the other's eyes before his face turns soft and understanding. Oh, I am such an idiot, Jingyu admonishes himself. 

Idiot, Weizhou curses silently. He knows his stubbornness and how words always shoot straight from his mouth, sometime without thinking. "And?"

A pause. 

"I miss you so goddamn much, Zhouzhou."

Finally, Weizhou thinks to himself. He knows why Jingyu suggested the cooling-off period but he was in fact too shocked to react, and so he stupidly agreed to it. 

"You will have to make up to me when I am back," Weizhou demanded, even though his heart has already forgiven the other, "For a month, everything that I want, you will do it for me. Your punishment for saying things that you don't mean."

Jingyu could only stare at him, marvelling at how well the other knew him despite their short time together. And then he replied, already knowing what he will do "No!"

"No?" Weizhou could not believe his ears as Jingyu finally finally smiles at him, his toothy grin that he loves so much. 

"Not a month, I will spend my lifetime making up to you."

Thank you for delulu fanfic. Actually your delulu is same as mine, well almost. LOL Getting emotional for yesterday event (baby whale I'm watching you though). Now, reading your fanfic make me smiled lots. Please write more. Give :cookie::cookie: for your effort. Hehe

Thank you @skeletonworks and @ximichem for this project. I'm not really understand and need to scroll back and read again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

--ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GROUP PROJECT--

Yassss, a group project. Definitely want to join this.

Btw, there is a chinese fans at weibo who will do this kind of project.

She or he will collect 6000 photos of fans with their message and make those photos into a mosaic photo of jingyu and zhou.

She or he gonna print it as poster and send it to jingyu and zhou.

I'm planning to join that project, but maybe i will join this project instead :D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Oline Oline said:

Yassss, a group project. Definitely want to join this.

Btw, there is a chinese fans at weibo who will do this kind of project.

She or he will collect 6000 photos of fans with their message and make those photos into a mosaic photo of jingyu and zhou.

She or he gonna print it as poster and send it to jingyu and zhou.

I'm planning to join that project, but maybe i will join this project instead :D

Yep, heard of that project. Sounds amazing, isn't it?

With this project, you'll just need to follow the pattern listed and we'll inform if anything is needed ;) Can't wait to see your sweet words to the boys :wub:

p/s: Very minor but If you can go back and kind of edit your quoted post, such as delete out half way or something, it'll help a lot. Yah, since we're 1 page to go to the 800th page.. so.. just ignore me hehe

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, haiyin02 said:

Bless you for sharing this! :)

I can also feel the MC's excitement for the 2-second YuZhou moment! I just feel bad that the Chinese government can still control what their artists who do overseas. Seriously, why do they have to control everything? 

Good vibes for everyone!

Ahh, I've been lurking from far away because I'm currently writing my finals, and it looks like the video is private now! Does a kind soul happen to have a download link to the subbed version? I remember reading @shuwei translation and I kept thinking that I'd love to see MC's expressions as he talked about YZ. It would mean a lot to me! I'm thinking of compiling another timeline of YZ, but using an external perspective (e.g. press, media, colleagues, etc).

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Solferine said:

Ahh, I've been lurking from far away because I'm currently writing my finals, and it looks like the video is private now! Does a kind soul happen to have a download link to the subbed version? I remember reading @shuwei translation and I kept thinking that I'd love to see MC's expressions as he talked about YZ. It would mean a lot to me! I'm thinking of compiling another timeline of YZ, but using an external perspective (e.g. press, media, colleagues, etc).

How about this?

4 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

图片F:Encounter_瑜见绿洲

Cr:HOPE_YuZhou站

Spoiler

image.jpeg

My delulu mode is fully turned on.

Please check link :)

• Like 4