47 minutes ago, Aldooog said:

Guys I'm broken hearted rn. Someon said that Jingyu sing that song for his ex not for zz. :tears::bawling: 

I'm so distracted and hopeless :bawling:

Despite the fact that I don't ship them, here's some ambiguous advice: If you tell yourself something long enough, it starts to become the truth in your mind. Interpret that how you wish to, as it can be seen from various angles, for both shippers and non-shippers ^_^

#delulu off: We don't know if Jingyu sang that song for anyone. No one does, except perhaps himself and his manager. Perhaps he just sang it for himself. We can come up with theories about it being for ZZ, and the other fans can come up with theories about it being for an ex-girlfriend. Everyone's entitled to their own speculations here, so long as we don't bash each other and claim that each other's claims are absolutely ridiculous - EVEN if you think another's speculations/claims are ridiculous. Because we wouldn't want a bunch of people coming in and calling us delusional, telling us we're wasting our time, that we're a hopeless bunch of fans, etc. right? Treat others how you wish to be treated and respect each other's opinions ^_^ At least for the sake of maintaining the peace of this thread, because there are some threads where people bash every non-shipper's opinion and personally, I don't find that okay.

51 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

can someone understand japanese here? please translate the japanese parts of these lines from The Beginning - One OK Rock ...(parts removed in quoting)

Say another word, I can't hear you
The silence between us
Nanimo nai you ni utsuteru dake (shows like we don't have something in between? not sure)
I take this chance that I make you mine
Tada kakusenai mono kazatta youni misekaketeru (but it's like I'm showing people that I'm wearing something i cannot hide?)

"Say not a word, I can't hear you
The silence between us
As if nothing is there, it's just reflecting (It's just reflecting as if nothing is there)
I'll take this chance and I'll make it mine
I'm just pretending like I'm decorated with things I can't hide"

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/22/2016 at 9:23 PM, alvinboi said:

At first, I was super excited about this, thinking that it was the theme song of the upcoming movie 誰的青春不迷惘 Yesterday Once More. It was the song for promo video instead. :sweatingbullets: In any case, I'm still excited as this is the third movie on youthfulness, following the 2011 box-office record-breaker, 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 You Are The Apple Of My Eye, and 2015 hugely popular 我們的少女時代 Our Times. It is great for ZZ to be a part of a movie that is expected to be as great as its predecessors.

That's so cute. Another sign of a developing YuZhou story... :phew:

yes bless dear LT for subbing this & Walk Slowly MV. I'm late at giving reaction to Zhouzhou's latest song but I've been listening to this song since Friday and even downloaded it to my phone & I put HaiYin looking at the sea (from the MV) as the song artwork *_* All I want to say is I love this song so much <3 I like the melody instantly. And the trailer of the movie seems interesting... which brings me to an off topic subject.. You mentioned 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 You Are The Apple Of My Eye, and it immediately caught my attention because Kai was in this movie.. Who is Kai?? I was deceived!!! I was searching the youtube for 等待著你, the 2nd song that was used in the FM and found a video with Kai's face as the background of the video. So I thought he sang this song (which he did not!!!) and searched about him because he's cute and all (judge me if you want). Found out that he has 2 million followers on instagram and thought wow he must be super famous and that's when I found out that he became famous from the movie. Ok now... have you watched that movie and is it really that good? Might have to dig it if it's really good... 

26 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Fans also think that ZZ was hinting that he wore a couple shirt with JY (he seemed like he was pointing out the shirt to JY while walking to him)

26AHIeruI8HUzexRC.gif

at least this would restore our faith on them one more time.. This fandom is amazing ;)

3 hours ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

I watched Shangyin quite late, i started out about last week, it was the beginning of my midterm and i kinda lost focus (my bad my bad)

And i keep watching until the last episode and started my own journey to delulu land B) I have a lot of assignment but i keep making excuses to watch anything related to the series being lazy as hell. Now the deadline are coming near but im still here LMAO.. When im away from pc i feel like losing out so much information from this forum that i think it REALLY DID ADDICTING US (well done CJD)

About the cast.. i love JY and ZZ as much, but i can relate to JY as GH more because i think his personality resemble mine. The more i saw GH the more it changed my preference.. Usually i act as an alpha male like him, but lately i want to be dominated by someone like him instead as if im BLY irl :phew: how sweet it is to be treated that way (i dont mind his creepiness)

I think i went crazy not just for ZZJY but also LFS and CW. I love them all and will always support them, i think LFS and CW need more recognition tho :P:P:P

it turn my life bad quite a bit but so far  im lovin' it

BY THE WAY....

Spoiler

what is the favorite color of all the main cast ? I never saw this info anywhere or maybe i just skipped it somewhere ??

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Let me share you guys an interesting fact during Thailand fanmeeting.

After HD pictures of the day were published, fans began to notice that ZZ's shirt actually had sleeves before he cut them out to make the shirt sleeveless. Look at the picture of both of them in one frame:

Cg0X3g6UkAA11-a.jpg

And here's the closer view of ZZ's sleeve:

Reveal hidden contents

Cg0YiQYU4AAPxH_.jpg

cr. 게이치않아

Fans also think that ZZ was hinting that he wore a couple shirt with JY (he seemed like he was pointing out the shirt to JY while walking to him)

26AHIeruI8HUzexRC.gif

Omg omg my yuzhou feels :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

For me personally, I am more inclined to believe that their bond is romantic and sexual, but that's part of my "scientific-based delulu" analysis (and I have been sharing about that many, many times here so I won't get you all bored with it :D).

"bored with it"

Oh, no certainely not. Please go on writing such finely chiselled accounts of what really happens to the Twos.

To add to the Encyclopedia begun by @htuvecila, about ZZ’s naming his first rock’n roll band PROME   :
Prometheus gives « Fire » to the Human. And teach them metallurgy, which is the alchemic way, the « dry » one ».
In
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mineralogy#China_and_the_Far_East
we can read

——————————

In the 5th century AD, Prince Qian Ping Wang of the Liu Song Dynasty wrote in the encyclopedia Tai-ping Yu Lan (circa 444 AD, from the lost book Dian Shu, or Management of all Techniques):
The most precious things in the world are stored in the innermost regions of all. For example, there is orpiment. After a thousand years it changes into realgar. After another thousand years the realgar becomes transformed into yellow gold.

——————————
So, be patient, after all some thousand years more are nothing !

And for the time being, thanks to @gayyoxx and to the Vice-President,
https://www.wattpad.com/245514659-the-colours-of-life-45-opaque-masks-1
We have

the golden child

2258_front.jpg

-------------------------------

(In what follows, please note "doré" in french means golden).
Here is a view by Gustave Doré, of what happens to the Titans, (Prometheus, who is one of them, may have had a better fate if stayed with them ? they look fine and to have fun compared to what he is condemned to)

750px-Gustave_Dor%C3%A9_-_Dante_Alighier

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

If you want to send some support to the boys in Chinese :wub:

Show your love guys!

Okay, so I said that the boys need to know that we support them, right. I think it’d be great if we left them comments on their IG or Weibo accounts to show them that we are supportive of them. I’ve put a list together of things you can copy & paste if you don’t speak Chinese.

Here are the links for their accounts:

The following phrases are things I’ve come up with, if anyone wants to add anything feel free to do so or hit me up & ask about whatever you want to tell them:

• 海外的粉丝一直支持你 - Oversea fans always support you (if you want to say “oversea fans always support you guys”, meaning all four just say 海外的粉丝一直支持你们)
  • 我们一直会在!- We’ll always be here!
  • 我们一直在你们的身后! - We will always stand right behind you!
  • 期待你们下一次的一起 - Awaiting the next time you can be together
  • 我们会等你们归来 - We will wait for you to come back (for those who are rather optimistic)
  • 即使以后再也没有上瘾了我们还在支持你们 - Even if there will be no Addicted we will still support you
  • 加油!- Fighting!
  • 即使天下反对你,我也会一直在你的身后支持你! - Even if the whole world is against you, I will always be behind you, supporting you!

10 hours ago, thoron said:

and miss @mchansk07 we miss you here. hope all is well with you, doc.

i m here my dear @thoron, being a silent lurker & trying to catch up to the last page (still at 766th page atm). as always, you are the champion here tee-hee.. :wub:

and i m doing (not) fine, trying to mend my broken heart toward no more YZ & no season 2 :tears:

• Like 24

1 minute ago, mchansk07 said:

and i m doing (not) fine, trying to mend my broken heart toward no more YZ & no season 2 :tears:

If even our resident doctor can't mend a broken heart, how are we to do so? :tears: Perhaps we're hopeless after all...:tears:

(We missed you @mchansk07. I had a near heart attack when you liked my post yesterday. Welcome back! ^_^)

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I was thinking if we can send with the Chinese language and then our own language it will show how many international fans from all over the world that supports them. It will make each signature unique, don't you think? We can put the Chinese language there, followed by our own language. What do you think?

I am in! Shall we do this personally or as Addicted family of soompi?

• Like 17

Just now, gayyoxx said:

I know how to do this personally, so I will do that for now. I only have IG atm, but I would also love to send this as an Addicted family. We are quite big international family here, would be wonderful to send the boys our support from all over the world. How do we do this as collective?

• Like 21

Oh my, @mchansk07..

Just when i was about to leave..

How are you? Glad you are back. We terribly misssed you here. Did you bring back a cucumber for us? hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998

big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

I know you save lives in the real world doc, but you must know, your posts and translations gave soo much LIFE in the thread too.. (not that its more important than actually saving lives hehe but yagetthepoint)

Welcome Back. And No, You are the real Champion. winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I know how to do this personally, so I will do that for now. I only have IG atm, but I would also love to send this as an Addicted family. We are quite big international family here, would be wonderful to send the boys our support from all over the world. How do we do this as collective?

YES YES YES!!!!!!  Addicted family!!!  (You know I have to piggy back on yall :phew: )  Please, please please!!!   (I feel like I'm their auntie too :tears:)

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

YES YES YES!!!!!!  Addicted family!!!  (You know I have to piggy back on yall :phew: )  Please, please please!!!   (I feel like I'm their auntie too :tears:)

@gayyoxx Yesss let's do this two way, personal support with our personal platform (IG, Weibo, whatever platform the boys use). And then as an Addicted family. But, we need to discuss on how to do this as family? Do we collect pictures with our own handwriting like the one they did in Thailand, but then at the bottom we use Addicted Family Soompi Forum signature, so it can be easily recognized that the support comes from this group? Or? Come give us your ideas, guys!

Let's give support for our boys as a family!

• Like 22