6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

[1]There have been too many coincidences for them to be just a coincidence anymore... I don't want to be too delulu but I can't help it when Johnny is being like this. Johnny is always the one fanning this shipping flames...

Anyway, joking aside, delulu aside. Do you believe in YuZhou? I remember stepping out of the Central Plaza Ladprao feeling dejected and mixed feelings and all, waiting for Uber, my friend asked me seriously, [2]"Do you believe that they're together?" out of the blue. I hesitated a bit and I don't even know how to answer her to be honest. I don't want to be extremely delulu. In the end I replied to her that I believe that they're together because I feel like they're "different" than other BL couple.... Then I passed the ball back to her. She solemnly nodded.. and also agreed that they're "different"... I don't know how to explain what I meant when they're "different"...

THIS.

1. I can't really help but my delulu is strengthening everytime johnny is throwing little woods to ignite the flame. It's like seriously stop feeding us(fans)! I can't take it.

2. My friend an I we're talking about this actually a while ago. And we both agreed that they are indeed in a some sort of RELATIONSHIP. And as far as I can see, JY is the one who's being affected with all of this. He's being GH. He's the one who prefers to show his feelings albeit discreetly. And god damn ZZ console your other half and make us, fans, happy. Let us sleep peacefully!

LMAO okayyyy

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Anyway, joking aside, delulu aside. Do you believe in YuZhou? I remember stepping out of the Central Plaza Ladprao feeling dejected and mixed feelings and all, waiting for Uber, my friend asked me seriously, "Do you believe that they're together?" out of the blue. I hesitated a bit and I don't even know how to answer her to be honest. I don't want to be extremely delulu. In the end I replied to her that I believe that they're together because I feel like they're "different" than other BL couple.... Then I passed the ball back to her. She solemnly nodded.. and also agreed that they're "different"... I don't know how to explain what I meant when they're "different"...

I believe in yuzhou. I don't know why.

But recently my friend told me that jingyu is straight and zhou is bi.

She said that based on her friend who has 6th sense and "see" their relationship.

And jingyu is her bias so i don't really trust her, maybe she want jingyu for herself lmao

Jingyu is too emotional for a supposed to be straight man #beingdelulueveryday :D

Zhou is too sexy and jingyu is so stupid if he didn't fall in love with zhou #toocrazy #pardonme

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I get the strange image of ZZ as a mob boss from this. :vicx:

the tough looking ones are just the right hands or bodyguards. but the soft looking boss is actually the toughest. we know how he handles his feelings. lol

13 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

[T/N: OKAY GUYS. ZHOUZHOU & JOHNNY OKAY?! Zhouzhou posted earlier today, right? And he used the phrase 男人中的黄景瑜 - Zhouzhou is now using the same grammar (I’m talking about the  here oh god pls don’t get me started on Chinese grammar) so basically they’re “subtweeting” each other now, the ship sails on even though the government wants to sink it hahahahah bye]

like what ZZ said in a post before: "It's only beginning [catface]" **while typing this One OK Rock's song The Beginning came to my mind. and I went delulu. the song is actually about fighting for your love when the world wants you to give up on it or break it apart. ooohhhh

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, eman1 said:

I just want you to give me more spoilers about the novel and translate more :D I cant wait to know what will happen after the web series :( please give me more spoilers :tears:

sorry for my poor English :phew:

you can find all spoilers and fun bits on the first page of this forum, please check and have fun! :)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And he replied around 1 am last night:

UjB35gR.jpg

Google translated: "Next time please let me know when you want to take my picture"

you don't get it Johnny... Maybe it's just me but you look so much better in candid pics. 

I don't want you to pose. I don't want to see you all nice and gussied up head to toe. I don't want to think of you as a model.

I want to think of you as that next door regular boy who enjoys Jiu Jitsu and desires a carefree lifestyle. That way, my fantasy with you or someone who embodies you seems at least plausible. :bawling:

y'all don't look at me. I am a mess! :astonished:

can someone please tell him a bad picture of him can't possibly exist?

• Like 11

So I'm just gonna quote a tumblr post. Can't post the pic since im on mobile.

" sorry to break it up to you but being a fan of someone is not a competition, in a competition there are losers and winners, but in a fandom there are only losers, and it's all of us"

• Like 16

I'm done with the novel. The ending is perfect.

Now I don't know what to do with my life...this novel and drama has made me rethink a lot on what to do from here on.

I got a cat today and I named it zhou. I love Jingyu slightly more but zhou is really something else. I can't choose. I hope they choose each other though :/

And seriously JY is SOOOO Guhai it's amazing. They've found the right person for sure.

• Like 24

Late night delulu. Can't help but think that ZZ will fly back to Shanghai, get his red car, pick up JY and embark on a long and romantic drive back to Beijing! AFAIK Shanghai was the final stop of his road trip and his subsequent journeys had all been by air so I presume the current location of his car is Shanghai. 

• Like 10

can someone understand japanese here? please translate the japanese parts of these lines from The Beginning - One OK Rock. I mean the real meaning. google translate got me confused. I'm going delulu with this song and YuZhou right now. it maybe far fetched but I just wanna know. I asked a friend who also isn't so sure. here are the lines:

Say another word, I can't hear you
The silence between us
Nanimo nai you ni utsuteru dake (shows like we don't have something in between? not sure)
I take this chance that I make you mine
Tada kakusenai mono kazatta youni misekaketeru (but it's like I'm showing people that I'm wearing something i cannot hide?)

again, the song came to mind when I was reminded by ZZ's IG post after the last FM, which says: "It's only the beginning"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aldooog said:
Guys I'm broken hearted rn. Someon said that Jingyu sing that song for his ex not for zz. :tears::bawling: 

I'm so distracted and hopeless :bawling:

delulu gone wrong inside spoiler

I was about to reply with "that ex would be ZZ!" then I realized it just made the rumor worse.

*knocks on wood. knocks real hard*

• Like 15

2 hours ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

/…/

It's more of a shock really, since this fandom is making me feel things. We all know the disaster that happened the last few events that our boys were involved. And the feelings that I got from that was beyond the feeling of a relationship that failed. Geez okay okay that's it I'm stopping now.

A quick example from a couple of hours ago… For personal reasons, coincidentally, I am in Shanghai for a few days. A chance of crossing paths with JY is second to none, but I digress…

We were having a hotpot dinner earlier. You know how it goes, nobody really pays attention to the restaurant background music. Then, towards the end of the meal, I swear I've noticed "If by the Sea", the last part of it, playing from the speakers… It felt somewhat surreal, I thought about YZ and their tribulations; hearing the song made me feel happy nevertheless…

• Like 20

27 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@Aldooog  The ex he broke up with a couple of years ago? Right. He's going to sing a sad song to her now...

That rumor's being spread by JY-only fans who seem to want to forget that ZZ even exists.  Don't listen to them.

Ughhh thank you sm, I feel better now :cry:

But that speculation kinda ruined my life and my delulu mind haha :astonished:

• Like 5