27 minutes ago, specialforce said:

Can't he just make a long call at night to ZZ ? or maybe a dramatic messages or chat.. 

Ah oversea call is too expensive. They can't call and chat for long. Hence JY always posted sad songs whenever ZZ went overseas since he misses him so much more than usual. *shakes head*

DELULU ALERT!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, guhai said:

I'm (sort of) sorry to bring back the sad atmosphere, but I wanted to share a quick piece of writing I did while listening to JY's new cover:

As many know, I don't actually ship them (which is why I stopped officially writing them), but I often get random bursts of inspiration to write shorts bits about them thanks to all the theories in this thread :tears: ah, the emotions.

My heart is actually breaking into pieces as iam writing this :tears:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, akira1221oor said:

I'm not from China but know a little about Chinese culture. I'll gladly give you a hand but can you post a photo of those posters here? I'm not too familiar with this series so I'm not sure which one you're referring to here.

Just have a random look at any of the 15 episodes of the series, and for sure you'll see what I refer to. thank you in advance, and I am very happy to have the chance to incite somone to view Hailuoyin'series for the first time.

BTW, you may not have noticed, but the title of this thread is precisely (I am curious to know how you happened to come to this thread not knowing anything about the series)

HEROIN-WEB-SERIES (HER=HAIL).

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Fourth time I post that request for information)

Anybody Chinese cultured have an answer to that :

what are the small posters on the bedrorm wall at Bai Luoyin's ?

Okay just listened to the song. Seeing that I have decided to keep my head level about this release of his. What can I say but the guy has a beautiful voice! I mean all he needs is to train it. He went off key and flat at certain points but my goodness. I've always loved his voice :wub:! Even from how he talks I figured as much. Lets hope there is joy for him and that he doesn't become another Adele :vicx:.... 

Seriously speaking I hope regardless of the CP image and the fame that he was otherwise emotionally healthy before entering this industry and is presently. Will be praying for him.

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, sixte said:

(Fourth time I post that request for information)

Anybody Chinese cultured have an answer to that :

what are the small posters on the bedrorm wall at Bai Luoyin's ?

My guess is that is certificate of achievement or some sort. I.e. you earn one if you got the best score on your final exam, put it on your wall and it will motivates you to strive for better result in the future. I’m not Chinese but I grew up with Chinese society surrounds me and I had my education in Chinese school.

I think it’s common in Asia, not only Chinese people. At least that’s the case from where I come from.  (Though I just compiled mine in a folder. I hate when things scatter around.)

• Like 7

Actually I reacted to the lyrics before listening to his cover... I was laughing through the whole song at his out of tune and off tempo singing, but at some point it was laughing in despair as he certainly sounded like he was crying. 

Can someone come up with a theory? I can't wrap my head around it just yet. In delulu land, YuZhou have confirmed their love back in March and should feel somewhat secured now. ZZ even showed his defiant attitude in his IG post admist the ban fiasco. They can still interact privately online. Then where did this heart wrenching sentiment come from? Don't tell me it has nothing to do with Love.

• Like 18

LOLLLLLL why am I stalking Mr_WWWWWHALE's wb? lol

Spoiler

006nDul3gw1f1lu5yuj44j30u02a2duz.jpg

Rough trans:

There are lots of things you don't know

JY!GH: Yinzi

JY!GH: You see

JY!GH: That's the country I'll give you

ZZ!BLY: Excuse me?

ZZ!BLY: A-Lang go, don't reason with this silly

XD

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, araKitty said:

My guess is that is certificate of achievement or some sort. I.e. you earn one if you got the best score on your final exam, put it on your wall and it will motivates you to strive for better result in the future. I’m not Chinese but I grew up with Chinese society surrounds me and I had my education in Chinese school.

I think it’s common in Asia, not only Chinese people. At least that’s the case from where I come from.  (Though I just compiled mine in a folder. I hate when things scatter around.)

Thank you very much, I was wondering if they were something realated to school (and you make my mind about), or proverbial sentences (as I know Chinese people are so fond of).

It is a month since I asked for the first time. Thanks to you, I have the right answer. But it plunges me into an ocean of perplexity concerning the tendency of this Thread to give up completely with the series.

All the charm of the Thread was, precisely, "le mélange des genres". Too bad it fades away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

*waiting for ZZ's reaction tomorrow*

Knowing ZhouZhou's personality, I believe he will not write anything. But soon his weibo followers will reach 2m, and maybe he'll sing again a song; I think we can wait for that moment to hear what kind of song will be and reading the lyrics to get more hints or some sort of answer to Johnny's song. Maybe. +fingers crossed+

• Like 20

About the Series, to know what these posters were about give another look at Luoyin's character. He is good at school (always at 5 firsts as we are said), and he is proud and show it to himself and to his father (at least, may be also at his previous friends).

He is very confident about scholar education. This is to balance with Hai's first attitude of not caring much about school, but then beeing very admiring towards Luoyin's high abilities in all scholar activities.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Knowing ZhouZhou's personality, I believe he will not write anything. But soon his weibo followers will reach 2m, and maybe he'll sing again a song; I think we can wait for that moment to hear what kind of song will be and reading the lyrics to get more hints or some sort of answer to Johnny's song. Maybe. +fingers crossed+

When JY sang sad song during ZZ's travel to Korea, ZZ posted pics on weibo, wearing an earring closely matches to JY's and he cut his visit short.

I am hoping the same things from ZZ tomorrow ;) 

• Like 12

To put everyone's heart at ease, and to erase out the possibility of them breaking up,

Spoiler

ZZ just finished 5 rounds of LOL since 11pm last night (it's already 3am the next morning)

If he's breaking up with JY, I don't think he could spend the time to play LOL for 5 times in a row?

• Like 19