@ximichem all this ZZ photos is too sexy i can't handle it. Gosh, is he gonna kill us today? :P

I'm just curious, about the ban. Is somebody here know or can someone explain to me. I know that they banned the webseries and the actor too. But is it possible that they have a photoshoot together or even star in the same film or go to the show not under Addicted, but Jingyu as an actor and ZZ as a musician and an actor. Or they didn't have this opportunity at all in the future? Do goverment banned them not to be together in any show or project at all? For how long is this 'taboo' gonna work for them untill they free again? Or we gonna wait 8 years same as GH and BLY in the novel, don't tell me this de javu is playing in our real world right now :crazy:

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

@ximichem all this ZZ photos is too sexy i can't handle it. Gosh, is he gonna kill us today? :P

I'm just curious, about the ban. Is somebody here know or can someone explain to me. I know that they banned the webseries and the actor too. But is it possible that they have a photoshoot together or even star in the same film or go to the show not under Addicted, but Jingyu as an actor and ZZ as a musician and an actor. Or they didn't have this opportunity at all in the future? Do goverment banned them not to be together in any show or project at all? For how long is this 'taboo' gonna work for them untill they free again? Or we gonna wait 8 years same as GH and BLY in the novel, don't tell me this de javu is playing in our real world right now :crazy:

Looking at Thailand FM, Happy Camp and RFT2: No. Someone or something is not allowing Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou to be in one frame/one stage/one project for whatever reason.

AFAIK, there is no official second ban from the govt preventing JY and ZZ together but the rumour is strong and if TV/producers are taking steps to comply with the rumour, essentially, the rumour becomes unofficial ban hanging around the boys' neck. Until when? We do not know. 8 years is the mythical number destined by the Seer CJD but I surely hope the separation is shorter than that.

Additional point: legally speaking, this "second ban" holds no formal and legal power in China but it has effective power because of the TV/producers' fear. Legally, it holds no power on foreign land thus should not affect Thailand FM but it does because the actor(s) were concerned with the consequences they would face when they went back to China. Not that I am blaming anyone here, just pointing out that sometime, rumour and fear hold more power than legal laws.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

AFAIK, there is no official second ban from the govt preventing JY and ZZ together but the rumour is strong and if TV/producers are taking steps to comply with the rumour, essentially, the rumour becomes unofficial ban hanging around the boys' neck. Until when? We do not know. 8 years is the mythical number destined by the Seer CJD but I surely hope the separation is shorter than that.

What is the reason to second ban if they are not related to Addicted anymore? I know that there is no officially statement about the ban, but they must be a reason behind it. Seem that they are in the 'invisible ban' then? I wonder how much they scared to put JY and ZZ in a project together since they will bring the memories back to Addicted. So they wait until people forget about Addicted? or what? Pfff We will see.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Cr: on giF

Hi. Confetti by Zhouzhou for everyone, welcome all of you, thanks for leaving your submarines and join us :))

Now we have sustainable sources of non-stop pics, and fan arts, and gossip.. Let's Rock the thread everyday :blush:

You are awesome @kmmyzz and @ximichem (for me it's getting harder and harder to catch up ) LOL and papa Bai's abs..uhm.. speechless! 

• Like 14

Have a question.

I see ZZ's schedule is packed, looks like he is super busy.

But all the sudden, I don't see any JY's stuff these days. I don't know, maybe I didn't do enough research.....

Does he have any major plan this year? I know a couple of his TV show has been compromised.... :-( Hope everything is ok.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

WOW, what a talent, bowing to OP fanboy

Cr: @_某龙龙

Edit: OMG OMG OMG Can't breath >"<

Re-uploaded for those cannot access Weibo

Cr in description box

Is this heaven and is he an angel????

Oh.. I really would die a thousand times over if this is what it feels like to be in heaven..

@ximichem thank you for this awesome video.. you made my day...

ZZ in slowmo... I really am short for words.. there aren't any in my lexicon to describe the bliss I am in after watching him smile and run like that...

Am flying high... 

People it was really nice knowing you all.. hope we meet on the other side.... ha ha ha...

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

But all the sudden, I don't see any JY's stuff these days.

*delulu on*

ZZ: "You worked hard enough. Now go enjoy your jiujitsu and I'll go out earning money for us."

*delulu off*

JY has been enjoying jiujitsu a lot. He hung out and had night feast with jiujitsu friends. He's healthy and happy.

JY's cafe fansite, or Korean fansite, has been established. So we can start to speculate things from here.

Rumour, there's no confirmation IIRC, that JY would cast as He Xia in drama GFBZS (dunno English title atm)

• Like 19

Spoiler

I've been keeping a close eye on this forum but I haven't seen this posted yet---where on Earth is this from!? Shirtless YZ in a photoshoot that I don't think I've seen the product of.... I had to watch it a few times to make sure it wasn't a manip! Had to rewatch it for some other reasons as well, ahem... 

And some YZ "sugars": ZZ's Lifestyle shoot in Japan captures that he's keeping tabs on YZ. Looks like he couldn't wait to get his hands on the latest copy of Figaro too.

Spoiler

• Like 21

@ximichem

Japan isn't called bishounen-making land for nothing, right? 

It's hard to explain but Japanese bishounen always has something very sexy about them, it's their aura maybe, like phenomenon oozing out, it makes you think " something's wrong with this guy, seriously" but you can't really put your finger on it and every girl around you will forget that you're even in the room (unless you're a bishounen yourself too)

Thanks for your XWZ in Japan compilation but enough with that, I go watch other things to balance me out.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

My follow up delu to YZ:

In 2016,

And in 2024,

Reveal hidden contents

Under the lone spotlight, Jingyu stands tall behind the podium, his eyes sweeping the packed auditorium amidst the whistling catcalls, thunderous applause and resounding cheers. His large hands clutching the coveted trophy tightly and  he puts a finger to his lips, asking for silence  from the ecstatic audience. He smiles or rather half-smirks, drawing appreciative sighs from the female audience, his eyes now lock with another pair of bright brown orbs amongst the front-row VIP. And then, he takes a deep breath, his vetted thank you speech a forgotten item in his pocket. 

“I actually had a written speech, vetted, prepared and memorised…well, just in case I win,” his mellowed voice captures everyone attention, before collective laughter rings out. They all love his wry sense of humour and straightforwardness, something that has not changed since his explosive entrance into the entertainment circuit some eight years ago. “But since this is my night, do indulge me and first, I would like to give my thanks to…”

“And finally,” Jingyu pauses, his facial expression softens considerably, “I would like to thank YOU. You who was and is still by my side all these years, encouraging and loving me. With no expectation of anything in return. You, whom, I made a promise to 8 years ago to do us proud. We did it. I love you.” 

Jingyu  knows he might just get into deep trouble for his uncensored speech but he also knows he has to do what he just did. As he takes his seat, his companion for the night turns to him and despite being shrouded in darkness, Jingyu could make out the slightly misty eyes, obviously touched by his sudden public declaration of love. 

"You are an idiot,” the other says with a low growl before letting out a beautiful blinding smile, conveying how he really feels, about him, about them. He laces their fingers tightly just for enough warmth to course through their veins before letting go.

Jingyu chuckles before retorting, his hand grabbing the younger man’s slipping hand,  “Yes but I am your idiot, Zhouzhou.”

The pair of lovers return their attention to the stage, next to each other, at their rightful place  as they vow silently to walk the rest of their lives …slowly but together: 

OMG may i translate and share it to a facebook fanpage? Please :w00t:

• Like 5