3 hours ago, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx idk why I'm tagging you for these XD

OMG, tag me more! Tag me more! Knojidshovuihrsfuivhousirhvusoiefhuvirsh!!!

2 hours ago, guhai said:

You asked for it...

That was... *Must unsee it... Must unsee it!* *peek* is it still there?

• Like 6

I wanna be that toothpaste… no: toothbrush… no: lipstick … no: iron… no: flower... Oh, for the richard simmons sake… just kill me slowly  now... I am all sweaty and not due to the fact the AC is off

(Grazia snippets)

• Like 8

Just now, chlorox said:

I am irritated. I just went to watch the happy camp on youtube and there were ppl asking the vid to be taken down or privated. Are they so delulu hoping hunan tv will aired "the lost episode"?

C-fan, and other fandoms, also. I barely see posts or reblogs on wb about HC, or even mention about this full video. Apparently they're still crossing fingers. You know, this fandom is like a smaller universe of the outer real world. There're this kind of people and that kind of people. So, if they want to delulu overload, let them. Cuz I've collected enough videos that satisfy my delulu already hehe

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx @Ariodante you too.. chill.. stop being like this XD

Reveal hidden contents

11404151_1074329162597285_1963893082_n.g

Mmm. Should I do this?

Spoiler

6155007-polar-bear-on-small-iceberg-in-c

Nope. Not working. ZZ's hotness is capable of melting an iceberg. :w00t:

tumblr_o44uj7Nuqe1qm280eo2_500.gif

Agybiugbahbaigbguavutfcdyabhuamijmoan!!!

19 minutes ago, ximichem said:

C-fan, and other fandoms, also. I barely see posts or reblogs on wb about HC, or even mention about this full video. Apparently they're still crossing fingers. You know, this fandom is like a smaller universe of the outer real world. There're this kind of people and that kind of people. So, if they want to delulu overload, let them. Cuz I've collected enough videos that satisfy my delulu already hehe

Urgh. How could they still hope for HC to be aired? Delulu much. Now, I am hoping some kind souls to fully Engsub the leak...

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Princess Merna said:

Is this the same as the 40min video that ends when JG Fly Chiyeol over XD..or the full one with JG and Zz match??

It's full! Rejoice! Rejoice! :w00t:

Edit: Looking at @ximichem's post below me: OMG, OMG, OMG! I want to dive in that bed! Just to feel the fluffy sheet. Yeah. And cuddle a bit. Yeah. Nothing more unless ZZ wants it.

In 28 more days, I'll rob your video vault, ximichem! Just wait for me! *evil laugh*

• Like 11

@Scandani, for Hai lying, you are right, He never lies, except when he wants Luoyin too much. I was mistaken because focusing on what follows :

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Scandani said:

mmm are you the same sixte who told me that there was never been a rape in the second kidnapping just two inexperienced lover playing roughly? Or was it not you who said that? (I am sure it was you, but my memory could play me). So, what's changed man? Why now suddenly BLY is an angel and GH is a dangerous sick bastar-d? You know the story would not have been so addictive without the two dynamics, right?

You misunderstand me completely here, and I was sure you would. Explanation below ++18

Spoiler

You did not go to a military boarding school, obviously. You see, in military school boarding***, ordinary practicing same-sex is not about sod+++tion, it is mutual or collective mas++bing or intercrural in the best case. Our hero Hai only did that, and he never did sod++y. He is inexperienced in that. But he did it perfectly for all the other ways to give and get pleasure he knew already.

*** I am not saying here that these practices are the norm. Only that it occurs quite often, and Hai experienced it, no doubt.

I am the same Sixte. Permanent.

• Like 1

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, sixte said:

*** I am not saying here that these practices are the norm. Only that it occurs quite often, and Hai experienced it, no doubt.

May I know which part of the novel mention GH experienced in these pratices??

10 minutes ago, sixte said:

for Hai lying, you are right, He never lies, except when he wants Luoyin too much

Chill out! Correct me If I'm missunderstand you opinion, I feel like you dislike GH character in the novel. 50cf39f0c832528f9b8e419116527734.jpg

• Like 8