19 minutes ago, guhai said:

Luoyin knew what was coming, because while Guhai’s flaw was caring too much about Luoyin’s happiness, Luoyin’s flaw was trying too hard to make the other not worry about him. They’d been over this countless times, and each time the same things were said. He knew.

The simple joy of love.  GH & BLY's - and ours for your writing!   Thank you!!!   

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, guhai said:

“Are you happy?”

Spoiler

Luoyin paused, his noodles dangling from chopsticks that were held in midair, halfway to his slightly open mouth. He raised his eyes and looked across the dinner table at his husband who had, at some point during their quiet dinner, set down his bowl of rice and chopsticks. When had he done that? The taller male now sat staring back at him, eyes serious and empty hands tensely splayed on the table.

Luoyin set down his bowl and chopsticks as well. “What do you mean?” he asked, licking his lips and wiping at the stray oil with a nearby napkin.

“Are you happy?” Guhai asked again, voice tight. “Working with me? With your life now?”

Luoyin furrowed his brows in confusion, crushing the napkin in his fist and tossing it aside. “Why’re you asking me this? What brought this up?”

The other pursed his lips and glanced away, trying—and failing—to appear nonchalant. “I’m just curious.”

Luoyin continued staring, watching as Guhai broke eye contact and glanced elsewhere, the other man’s gaze seeming distant and disturbed. The look seemed familiar, but he couldn’t quite pinpoint it. When was the last time I saw this…? What did it mean? Was this—Ah, that’s right. He’s not lying, just not telling me everything. Luoyin reached out then, across the table, and grasped his husband’s hand in his own.

Guhai jumped at the sudden contact, but immediately, habitually laced their fingers together and ran a soothing thumb across the back of Luoyin’s warm hand. They sat there in silence for several moments, both of them knowing that there was more to that statement, and it was just a matter of Luoyin’s patience as he waited for an explanation—for Guhai to be ready to talk. But he would wait; he would always wait for the other.

Eventually, Guhai sighed, giving in. “I—You don’t seem very happy these days,” he clarified uneasily. The ‘what am I doing wrong?’ was left unsaid, but Luoyin knew.

They’d gone over this before, and no matter how much reassurance Luoyin tried to provide the other, this particular insecurity of Guhai’s sometimes found its way back into their lives at the most random of times—like mid-dinner.

Guhai hated when his husband was unhappy, and often blamed that unhappiness on himself. The taller male hated not being able to keep his promise of making sure Luoyin was always happy, never needing, never wanting. He felt like that was his job—his purpose. If Luoyin was unhappy, then Guhai was failing both himself and his husband.

Luoyin sighed, eyeing his husband in exasperation. He stood up, dragging a confused Guhai over to the nearby couch and pushing him down onto it. He straddled the other’s lap, unable to contain his smile when hands automatically attached themselves to his hips. Everything is so natural with you…

“I’m happy, Da Hai ah,” he said, tangling his fingers in soft hair and gently bending the other’s neck back to look up at him.

Guhai looked unconvinced. “Then why…”

Luoyin sighed, leaning his forehead against his husband’s and closing his eyes. “I’m just…a bit tired these days,” he explained, chuckling lightly as a kiss landed on the edge of his lips. “I think I might be getting sick, actually, but it’s been a few days now and I haven’t caught anything yet. Maybe my body’s still trying to fight it off? Whatever it is…” he trailed off, shrugging sluggishly.

A hand left his hip and he wasn’t surprised when it found its way between their foreheads, checking for his temperature. He opened his eyes, staring into reproachful ones.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Guhai accused softly, more concerned than angry.

Luoyin cracked a sheepish smile, grabbing the other’s hand and bringing it down to hold against his chest. “I didn’t want you to worry,” he explained, playing with his husband’s long fingers. “Guess it didn’t work…”

The taller pursed his lips, and just as he was about to open his mouth and berate the other, a hand clasped itself over his mouth.

Luoyin knew what was coming, because while Guhai’s flaw was caring too much about Luoyin’s happiness, Luoyin’s flaw was trying too hard to make the other not worry about him. They’d been over this countless times, and each time the same things were said. He knew.

—and so did Guhai, who could only exhale a resigned sigh full of fondness when that hand slipped away from his mouth and his husband’s eyes closed, head turning and lips waiting, expecting.

Why argue when you can kiss, right?

Very beautiful, very nice. But tell me if I am wrong : it means someone is getting pregnant ?

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, liesl said:

Do you still remember this scene? This is the scene after GH had fight with that suddenly-appearing-and-shouting kid. Watch BLY's bag closely. Do you see that BLY carried his bag on one strap over his shoulder?

Now when the camera angles changed... BLY was suddenly two-strapping his bag.

And when he halted GuHai from leaving...  he was suddenly one strapping his bag again. Hah!

This is a simple error but I hope you still enjoy it nonetheless.

Adieu!

(I limit the quoting to follow the regulations as was reminded to us)

Very well observed, but still, again it may be interpreted not beeing an "error". In that scene, BLY is totally confused, his mind is upset and his words are even laughed at by GH. The changes in strapping (a verb I just learn) can be an expresion for his erranded mind. Succession of shot and contershot does not imply rigorous simultaneity, it can include a delay.

It is amazing, actually, that we (You here) still can find such strange details. I watch regularly the series again and again, often slowing some scenes to admire the way they are playing. But I do not find any "strange detail" anymore. It is your speciality. I focus more on their expressions in acting, and both are incredibly good on that, BLY having a very "chinese" succession of mask-expressions, when JY is more straight (?).

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I love going back to the series and captured some moments that gave me a big chuckle. 

Remember those times when BLY asked GH's friends with his innocent face.

"Did Gu Hai masturbate with you guys before?"

But our vulgar boy Gu Hai is just shameless

Hide contents

Instead of being embarrassed that his lie had been caught, he look this happy! 

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2014.56.

(I parcimonize the quoting, due to regulations as recently reminded to us)

Spoiler

It may not be a lie concerning these friends of his : Hai has spent ten years boarded in a military school. He know a lot about sleeping among and having some same-sex. And he is not a liar, he is so frank and straight !

But what appears more and more to me is his violence. And considering the character in the series is far less violent than in the novel, makes me doubtful about him : Hai is more than ill (as qualified by BLY), he is dangerous and scarring. BLY has succombed to the feeling of Love and thinks he can limit and control the dangerosity of his lover, until the car-crash.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

I want nobaobei nobaobei but Yu!(zhou)

I want nobaobei nobaobei but Yu!(zhou)

Brilliant and hilarious! Too bad I can like-click it once only... Like, like, like, then :) Who knew that Beeb was foretellining the future?

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, sixte said:

(I parcimonize the quoting, due to regulations as recently reminded to us)

Hide contents

It may not be a lie concerning these friends of his : Hai has spent ten years boarded in a military school. He know a lot about sleeping among and having some same-sex. And he is not a liar, he is so frank and straight !

But what appears more and more to me is his violence. And considering the character in the series is far less violent than in the novel, makes me doubtful about him : Hai is more than ill (as qualified by BLY), he is dangerous and scarring. BLY has succombed to the feeling of Love and thinks he can limit and control the dangerosity of his lover, until the car-crash.

mmm are you the same sixte who told me that there was never been a rape in the second kidnapping just two inexperienced lover playing roughly? Or was it not you who said that? (I am sure it was you, but my memory could play me). So, what's changed man? Why now suddenly BLY is an angel and GH is a dangerous sick bastar-d? You know the story would not have been so addictive without the two dynamics, right?

GH lied, let the pictures do the talking.

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2014.50.

And this is Li Shuo, trying to demonstrate what happen if he touches GH

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2014.40.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2014.40.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2014.41.

The car crash showed how much he loves GH and he left to protect GH, not because he is scarred by GH. Are we even watching the same drama now?

27 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Throwback]

July 19 2015

@Scandani rip you

Hide contents

7695a96djw1eu842675zfj218g18g1g6.jpg

Cr to JY >"<

August 8 2015

@Scandani @kmmyzz let's cry together *^* 

Hide contents

7695a96dgw1ewu44rh8gvj218g18g1kx.jpg7695a96dgw1ewu44tzk3fj218g18gx4t.jpg

Cr to JY *^*

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Having spasms!!!! beautiful beautiful feet. awww baby whale's beautiful fingers are hurt :bawling:

@ximichem @kmmyzz that dog would be me if I am near HJY's feet huahahahaha. 

• Like 17