1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

By the way, I noticed that @ximichem, @aeislaeigh and @kmmyzz are amongst the ranks of top 5 contributors on Soompi!!! That's a wow!

Omg this is big news :o (of course no one beats the legend coughximichemcough) it's a shame I got busier these days. Sorta miss spamming the thread with photos and videos and delulu theories

• Like 11

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

Omg this is big news :o (of course no one beats the legend coughximichemcough) it's a shame I got busier these days. Sorta miss spamming the thread with photos and videos and delulu theories

omg you're busy too :o well, then sb gets to take over us cuz probably I won't be around in 2-3 days..we'll see

• Like 7

13 hours ago, spacebound said:

I get the feeling from this glorious gif that YJ was turned on like for real :flushed: 

Oh gosh I can't stop looking at it kjdhdsjahjfhk.

i'm literally watching this gif for 2 mins bc of the way bly kisses gh's face at the end. i'm a total sap for these kinds of gestures ;_;

12 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Hide contents

Now, the interesting point is, when ZZ is with JY, he does not put his aggressive mode on. In the BTS, he might be shy or had not been used to with their relationship, so at times, he looked awkward, blushed a lot or avoided JY. After that, during Shanghai FM and interviews, he is more and more allowing JY to lead. His style also changes, he becomes cuter and cuter each passing day. At HC while we see him fighting JY at his best, he was enjoying losing too. He also teased JY first during their flirting but when JY came, ZZ made a small gesture of surrender (inclined his head and upper body, moved to give JY space). So, I guess, most of the time, ZZ lets JY to lead but that does not necessarily mean ZZ is passive.

i really agree. i mean i actually never pegged zz to be aggressive or passive, he's just normal. but he does look so passive when jy (who is 105% aggressive lol, our gu hai from another life :rolleyes:) is around. i think its's so ingrained in him from the jiujitsu practices to just relax his body when jy grabs him. and his constant ego stroking for jy doesnt help.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

He's not JY

Definitely not. I've been staring at the pics and saw it's not JY. Hair cannot be that long, shoulder too narrow, JY doesn't wear jeans recently (and very barely), not tall enough, fingers go wrong, no veins, of course JY's way of walking isn't like that, I've never seen JY fond of Addidas, he's fan of MJ, And more, JY isn't the type that just walks in and out to be photographed. So.. this fellow is more like a fanboy LOL (sorry, idk who he is, and no, don't feel like doing research XD)

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i gasped several times watching that interview with the mc of the thai fanmeet....

i don't know about y'all but i thought the way the mc talked was very exciting, like storytelling haha. i like that he made it clear it's all from his point of view. if he doesn't know then he doesn't claim to know with his guesses. and, it's VERY interesting how he described the trio's attitude towards this entire thing

Spoiler

Thank you for the full translation :heart:. I indeed found it very interesting about the trio when I watched the interview this morning. When people were speculating they couldn't do much due to the company's management, they seem to be the ones who insist to do it their own way. I totally understand JY's concern too, he and his team needs to think about his future, especially Amei's concert is not an opportunity that one can afford to miss. I love his mindset and firm decision about it, we all know he would choose the other option if there was no such ban. 

ZZ, FS and CW on the other hand make their attitude very clear, regardless of the outcome they have to bear. ZZ was praised for his high EQ in backstage interview in Billboard music award anw, so I think other people also notice his skill in handling these situations. Make me feel like I wanna write a subjective opinion on how ZZ has been dealing with all the issues that happened to him so far. I find it really interesting, it's like 2 edged sword which can bring his future down at the same time. I find myself wanna scold him so badly but at the same time secretly praise him for doing so lol. But only after my priority to do some consolidation on ZZ and his friends over this weekend which was requested by @gayyoxx. It was supposed to be done last week but the FM fiasco took my mood away lol. (I'm sorry :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 15

I can't bear to rewatch addicted or watch any of the BTS videos anymore... :(

because i know its over and that they can't be seen in a single frame from here on...

the walking slowly mv or something is the last straw for me to cry to death T___T

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Nope nope nope, @ximichem, I choose to dwell in the happy times tralallala~~~~

Yeah, I have selective amnesia too. Thailand FM? What Thailand FM? #innocent #delulu

3 hours ago, ryan88 said:

In my honest opinion, recently when i see pics of Jy and Zz on IG (Fans account) they more look alike each other... well please agree and disagree :))

Agree! JY adopts ZZ's hairstyle -not that I object with that. They look cute and young with that hair style.

• Like 16

The trio in Bangkok with fans (I assume so)

who chose this ugly filter, let me kill you

d85377edgw1f33kdmujh3j20go0ceace.jpg

cr.aothwchi

1 minute ago, Nada Helmy said:

Why some fans on Twitter are saying jingyu quit smoking? 

IIRC he made a promise with his fans to stop smoking, so I guess he's in the progress to slowly quit smoking for his health + his promise

• Like 13

If you're feeling melancholic and want to go through pictures of YZ in a frame,

you can go here to scroll and weep rainbow tears.

Kudos to this Korean fan who compiled photos of YZ in a post!

--

Edit: Rumor has it that JY is at the airport now and will fly to Beijing, fans' reactions:

"???? so why you go back to Shanghai last night?"

"I stayed up all night to see previews of you to Shanghai, only to know you're going back to Beijing..."

"So how was the stay in Shanghai for like... less than 12 hours?"

"Why waste money to fly... why won't you just stay in Beijing..."

p/s: do you like this kind of update? i know i do lol

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

(sorry for the continuous posts, mods!)

ZZ never fails to make me drop my jaws so hard, claps claps!

Spoiler

005APBbDjw1f34eh2r3udj30my0yf4qp.jpg

cr. -PussyCAT-

OP's name really fits the pic caption tho XD

edit: omg my mind is going very wrong XD imagine ZZ with that pose but on the armchair/sofa/bed/kitchen counter/balcony/pool etc. omg omg omg *delulu hardcore*

• Like 7