5 minutes ago, joycemay said:

I need to search for this place. Any fan from Thailand here? We need more info about this place.

Of course we will spam what we get:P .

:w00t: Waiting for response from a friend who knows that place. Will tell you the address 

• Like 1

wow thanks for the well wishes!

trying to keep myself together here with the crazy earthquakes... (it just happened again) and constantly lurking around to keep myself updated about their lives.

hoping something along the line of "THE BAN IS LIFTED"...or "THEY ARE OUT, THEY ARE REALLY TOGETHER"...or "CHINA APPROVES GAY MARRIAGES, ADDICTED SEASON 2 IS ON" would be seen D:

Still can't believe that he is here in Japan and I can't see him T_T

anyone knows how to contact the manager lol, i will willingly volunteer to be their translator for Chinese/English/Japanese/Korean teeheeeee

• Like 14

22 hours ago, savekaya said:

Last part of the elope scene:

Reveal hidden contents

So the two reached Tibet with just a few minor issues along the way and also stopped at a few times to explore the areas. In which took them some time and they only reached Tibet around the start-April(New Year is around late Jan-start-Feb). This part is just how GH was taking care of BLY in fear of him not being able to adapt well to the climate there. It’s also the scene where the two went to pray(The voice audio which I uploaded some times back.) It’s also during this trip to Tibet where GWT’s decided to let the two go and ask GY to bring them back. (He probably saw how the people around him aren’t that worked up and pretty upset with their departure.) But he still doesn’t agree on their relationship.

So the two of them happily returned, which their parents thought that they suffered outside all these while with their darkened skin tone from Tibet and when in actual fact this trip was like a honeymoon to them. So this is the end of the elope portion. 

Note: There's nothing much about the tibet one it was like a documentary on what's good at tibet and it was like a travel guide with a plot.

Here's the full trans of the BLY and BHQ(BLY's dad convo) during the coming out 

Reveal hidden contents
BHQ(BLY’s dad): Say, what happened?
BLY : …
BHQ : Why are you stuttering? Aren’t you usually pretty tough? Caught up with trouble? No worries dad’s here! Just tell me how much you need?
BLY : It’s more serious than that, you need to be mentally prepared.
BHQ: *Change of facial expression* You got someone’s daughter pregnant, then killed her?
BLY: …
GH who’s beside just wants to cry and laugh listening to his guesses.
BLY: Dad, I’ll just get straight to the point. I fell in love with a guy.
BHQ’s body stiffened and after some time..
GH: The guy he’s talking about is me.

Then BHQ brought BLY into his room. GH called out BHQ but he just told him to wait outside and that he wouldn’t explode at BLY, just wanna have a talk with him. And even BLY asked GH to stay outside. At this point BLY looks like a child who made a mistake and its a look BHQ has not seen on BLY for a long time given the type of person he is.

BHQ: Alright already, don’t need to feel bad, I’ve actually noticed it already.
BLY: You could tell?
BHQ: I only suspected, that the relationship between the two of you was quite unusual. But I kept telling myself that you two are not like that. In the end, you still came out to me. At least, now I know.
BLY: Dad, are you disappointed in me?
BHQ: No! In my heart, you’re the most outstanding one! No others!

GH tries to listen to what is happening inside, but there were no commotions. He just hopes that BHQ is not covering BLY’s mouth while beating him.

BHQ: Yinzi, let me ask you. Is the reason why you got together with GH because you lack of a father’s love?
BLY: …. *Inner thought: GH’s not that old right.*
BHQ: Dad just wants to know how do you look at dad’s second marriage? Is it a big blow to you?
BLY knows that there’s nothing to hide from his dad at this point thus spoke the truth.
BLY:  When you first got married again, I felt like there’s a part of me missing. But because GH was there, he filled up the gap. Dad, he treats me really well. He never got me to do any work, and if you’ve eaten his meals, you’ll be able to see his sincerity, other than you, no one treats me better than him.
BHQ: Dad knows, I see them. But if I get a divorce again for you this time, and promise to take good care of you, will you two be able to go back to being just friends?
BLY felt like a jerk. He wasn't able to look at BHQ with pride, and could see BHQ's slight hope in his eyes. He broke down and shouted dad. BHQ understood what's the answer.
BLY: Dad, I really can’t leave him, please don’t be angry with me.
BHQ: *Teary eyes* Son, don’t cry. Dad won’t blame you. You gave up so much for me, I should be understanding of you. I don’t wish for anything in this life, except that you’ll be well. If you really love me, treat yourself better.

GH knocked on the door when he heard BLY’s shout, but then no one opened thus he broke in, And saw the father and son hugging each other while crying.

GH: Uncle…

BHQ stood up, walked towards GH, gave a pat on his shoulder then walked off.
GH:Did he beat you? Where? Was it harsh?
BLY: I really hoped that he would give me a beating.
GH: Why are you crying then?
BLY: I like it. *Cries harder*
GH: *Wipes off tears gently.* Stop crying. Everything’s fine. I’m here.

Thank you for translating these scenes. I have been curious about how BHQ reacted when BLY came out, but was scarred to ask in case he reacted badly. I'm so happy BHQ is such a supportive father, and the actor who plays him is equally amazing.

20 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I love ZZ's style for his Japan-trip! He looks like a completely different person, dressed like that. It's a little hipster-nerd kind of style, it really works for him. He keeps changing! I still can't reconcile a pre-Addicted ZZ with the current. It's like two different people.

Thank you @bidubudu for such a throrough translation of 'dad's' post. He seems like a thoughtful and sympathetic man. Another reason to love Addicted. Seems everyone who was part of the production didn't just see it as a job, but as something much more important. He's a brave man, it's so important to make your voice heard! And he's so right, trying to completely block the cult of Addicted and YuZhou just makes it grow exponentially.

This is a beautifully clear video from the HC-wrestling match. I love being able to watch ZZ's face closely. That's what I'd call giddy happiness (kind of like they both are in the NetEase leg clamp video - insanse with giggles and joy). Has anyone seen the full clip in this clear version? 

How can anyone take any offence to such exeptional adorableness.

I love it so much. I can't get over it. 

I feel like I've watched this video a 100 times already. ZhouZhou is so blissfully happy. It's no wonder he once said doing jiu jitsu with Johnny is his guilty pleasure. And Johnny is so absorbed in Zhouzhou he can't notice someone is playfully hitting him they fuel my delulu mind

Spoiler

I do hope one day we get to watch the episode. Or fans release all their fancams. 

I'm posting this again because haven't seen it in the last few pages

HSJToCl.gif?1

and here is a different angle 

Spoiler

be1715f0jw1ezgxafja7yg20b40691l1.gif

Johnny's international fan weibo posted an article with some amazing photos. If anyone could briefly translate the article i will be very very grateful as google translate sucks. The link is below. 

http://iphone.myzaker.com/zaker/article_car.php?pk=5716edb69490cb20590000f8&target=web3& 

Spoiler

I felt like I was going through withdrawal without any new Johnny photos earlier and then am gifted with this. 

up_1461120488_13606.jpg

handsome, handsome, handsome. I'll stop myself from posting all the pictures as they are available in the link

• Like 10

Hi guys!! Greetings from Singapore!! 

I'm so happy I watched the web series! And I'm also kinda sad that there won't be a season 2! The ending at episode 15 of the web series was such a turn off. It was so abrupt. They just intro-ed SH into the show and the whole ending just ended like that.

anyway, did anyone bought the Chinese novels of addicted? I want to purchase it but I have no clue how and where to get it from. Anybody have insights on how to get it pls let me know!! 

• Like 2

Guys, do you ever think that JY's iphone 6 is ZZ's.

I have this feeling that JY's bought new iPhone 6s plus or 6s for ZZ when ZZ secretly go to Shanghai. Can anyone tell what's the colour of the phone?  If it's gold then I think it's really ZZ's phone...

Maybe JY's bought the new iPhone and ZZ's gave him his old iPhone...

And I've read on @estreline instagram about why JY go to Beijing from Thailand. It's like he doesn't have schedule in Beijing or anything. We only see him shopping with his friend and after ZZ back from Thailand, we get no photo of JY. 

Yesterday both of them fly from beijing, ZZ to Japan and JY to Shanghai.....why JY decide back to Shanghai the same day as ZZ go to Japan ?  Coincidence??? Or am I to delulu???

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Teng Zhu said:

Hi guys!! Greetings from Singapore!! 

I'm so happy I watched the web series! And I'm also kinda sad that there won't be a season 2! The ending at episode 15 of the web series was such a turn off. It was so abrupt. They just intro-ed SH into the show and the whole ending just ended like that.

anyway, did anyone bought the Chinese novels of addicted? I want to purchase it but I have no clue how and where to get it from. Anybody have insights on how to get it pls let me know!! 

hello! if i remember correctly, all CJD novels are sold at taobao and this should be the link: 

https://shop113844153.world.taobao.com/

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Petrova said:

Guys, do you ever think that JY's iphone 6 is ZZ's.

I have this feeling that JY's bought new iPhone 6s plus or 6s to ZZ when ZZ secretly go to Shanghai. Can anyone tell what's the colour of the phone?  If it's gold then I think it's really ZZ's phone...

Maybe JY's bought the new iPhone and ZZ's gave him his old iPhone...

According to a fancam which I'm lazy to dig now coz I'm on mobile, ZZ was asked if his new phone is yellow or pink color. He replied pink (and got teased for that lol) then said that was the only color available at that the store so he had no other choice lol.

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

(ps anyone thinking about going to ZZ's concert/fanmeet/autograph session/whatever it is? I'm thisssss close to ordering a plane ticket lol)

IIRC the first fan meeting will be in 4th June in Beijing, capacity: 2700 seats (someone kindly link me back the banner so I can confirm this). 

There will be FMs in Shanghai and Shenzhen (tentatively in June). 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

According to a fancam which I'm lazy to dig now coz I'm on mobile, ZZ was asked if his new phone is yellow or pink color. He replied pink (and got teased for that lol) then said that was the only color available at that the store so he had no other choice lol.

Isn't JY's phone pink? There's a photo of it while he was at the airport.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

What I mean is the colour of JY's second iPhone, is it gold?? 

Because I have this feeling that his second iPhone is ZZ's old phone.

Look like I'm to delulu...

@IMOmusings I think it's not the phone color, It just the case....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

But despite his sadness and melancholy, there is sense of maturity and, I really don't know how to say it, glow, that were not there during JY!GH. Sure, JY!GH was handsome, energetic, brash. All of that are now tempered by live experience? Maybe auntie @sohocomo can articulate this better than me? :sweatingbullets:

If at RPG, it's like his character is progressed one level :P 

I don't know that I can say it any better, but maybe just a bit differently?

GH/JY is the bright, shiny newly discovered feelings - it's exciting, joyful, hard to contain

Current JY - well, let's be honest, these boys have been through more in the last 2-3 months than most people go through in 5 years of a relationship. So the maturity, the certainty of feelings has been achieved in a very short amount of time. What we see from JY now is a man who knows what he wants, knows what he has to give up to achieve it, and has accepted that. 

@gayyoxx does that work?  But I'd give him, and ZZ, at least 2 levels each. 1 level for the outside influences and 1 level for the inner.

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

@ximichem and @kmmyzz Reading your story of that you two is visiting Beijing, Shanghai and Korea (?) Iwould join if one of you ever arrange Shangyin tour. China and Korea? Can you imagine, all of us from different places of the world arrange to meet at Beijing airport. That'd be awesome!!!! Like so many of us here connected by this series. And for our love for the boys. 

Hide contents

I still offer help of being our boys guide if he ever visit Scandinavia tho' but as auntie said with her offer of a week at her house, I would need a translator. Unless the boys are okay with English. 

Will be your translator no problem. I'll PAY you for the privilege haha.

• Like 3