I just knew about Weizhou exactly one week ago and just started watching the drama 2 days ago. I've grown attached to it and with everything that's happening, I feel lost. I can relate to the series to a personal level and I badly need to tell someone what I'm feeling. It's too personal to share the whole story in this thread so if someone is willing to listen, please tell me. :( I can't tell this to any of my irl friends because I'm not yet ready to let them know. With my anonymity here, I can freely tell what's going on. So if anybody is there, help a random guy on the internet. :tears:

Edited by seungrihyung
  • Like 4

No season 2. It hurt, but I always support the boys. Its scary when I realise how much their goverment can control their future career and life. 2016 and China still doing this sigh. How about the DVD guys? Any news from their official weibo? 

Spoiler

With everything happen to the boys, I see very slim hope for them to release the DVD. They can't be seen together, how about hanging out together as friend? Tsk tsk I guess their goverment never heard of human right. Human freedom to do what they want

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Chen Wen IG update

Never regret.

Absolutely absolutely no regrets on my part as well. When I'm over the wrongness and unfairness of this all, I'll still be following the (all four) boys' careers and fangirling them individually and collectively. And that would be tomorrow :) 

ZZ and JY both are not going anywhere but forward. For one, they are just that great, truly superstar material. And then there is this current adversity -- I think they would ironically gain even more (and dare I say obsessive and devoted) fans as a result. 

• Like 22

It feels like a funeral night for me. I CAN NOT NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Damn, their story should be made to movie. I bet they will get the oscar!

¤THE BOYS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN TOGETHER¤ GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS HUMAN RACE???

TELL ME WHY?!! 

ARGH!! 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

I just knew about Weizhou exactly one week ago and just started watching the drama 2 days ago. I've grown attached to it and with everything that's happening, I feel lost. I can relate to the series to a personal level and I badly need to tell someone what I'm feeling. It's too personal to share the whole story in this thread so if someone is willing to listen, please tell me. :( I can't tell this to any of my irl friends because I'm not yet ready to let them know. With my anonymity here, I can freely tell what's going on. So if anybody is there, help a random guy on the internet. :tears:

You can write it here, group support

• Like 9

It feels like a funeral night for me. I CAN NOT NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Damn, their story should be made to movie. I bet they will get the oscar!

¤THE BOYS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN TOGETHER¤ GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS HUMAN RACE???

TELL ME WHY?!! 

ARGH!! 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

So officially there's no season 2

I feel numb T_T

Full translation of picture below (Read only when you are ready):

Spoiler

"I regretted very much that, 3 months ago, the car accident part was not filmed because of a small financing issue. If I knew that that was the last show, I would have finished filming it even if I had to borrow money." [Smile x2] For the fans who read the novel. 17th April 2016. End.

What the heck did I just read? Why the sudden decision? Why this timing of announcement????

CgQGDxTVIAA0mze.jpg

Credit: Addicted official weibo

• Like 17

Thank you everyone who participated and contributing on this thread... this is one of the worst day evah. But I wish y'all still chat in this thread for tomorrow and nexy days... good night from Indonesia. 

*hugs everyone*

• Like 17

“我很后悔三个月前因为一点资金问题没有拍车祸戏,如果我知道那是最后一场戏,我就算借钱也会把它拍完。”[微笑][微笑]送给懂的原著粉,2016年4月17日,终。

Official web account for Web Heroin Web Series post on 17April 2016:

"I am so regretful that three months ago due to financial difficulties I did not film the accident scene, if I would know that it will be the very last scene, even if I need to borrow money from somewhere else, I will try my best to finish filming the whole thing."

[Smile icons], a gift to those fans who understand (if they read the original web novel), 2016 April 17, END.

• Like 8

so after CJD's bomb was dropped

it kind of confirms my first thought after seeing that part where ZZ FS CW was "unexpectedly" brought back to the stage with JY. I said CW was displaying a teasing face but what  first thought was a knowing face. that they are hiding something. that the whole "unexpected" call for them was scripted or stage (sorry. don't hate me please). then JY screamed. which made me think the whole thing was not really staged. not on JY's part.

after the bomb was dropped, I realized that JY's scream was sort of a signal or burst out of hard feeling/emotion. like scream the tears away or something like that. and saying: "this is it! the hard part."

so I was thinking they were initially supposed to not to appear together (for all the stupid behind the screen reasons) then they decided to stage an act instead. like keep the fans wanting them to be together but just give it to them in the end. at least for the last time. fans brought them where they are now and the boys think that fans should have it, though it's far from what fans deserved. (I even thought that the emotional part was acting. lol what was I thinking. I ruined myself as a fan. sorry T_T)

here, let's all have cookies dipped in everyone's tears :cookie:

this is probably the night I was so active posting insight. I guess I really don't want it to end. not this way.

but blablablablablablabla... JY has drama coming right? and ZZ, an album to launch? oh and please do upload ZZ's new song on YT. THANKS!  

• Like 9

fs's wish for zz and jy

this is the most loaded sentence i have ever heard

Spoiler

in hindsight, thinking about how if the staff knew that "17th April 2016. End." will happen, why couldnt they just let everyone see zz stand next to jy one last time

dont they feel sorry for those fans that was just there witnessing all that, and then go home and read this? i feel so bad for the fans, god

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, Scandani said:

from this happy face to be able to stand next to each other like this

Hide contents

To more happier face from both

54 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And then ZZ got dragged away to stand at another end, this is how he looks like

And he has this WTF sad face all over

I am a grown woman, goddamnit!!! I am a logical sensible intelligent being too! And yet, I am crying like a fool.

@Scandani Oh God!!! Emotions really don't lie and Johnny's face was so obvious... I swear I'm gonna ship them 'til I die... :w00t:

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

I'm here for you. I know how complicated things can be. *hugs* 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, guhai said:

Hi guys. I just wanted to step in and let you all know that I will no longer be writing YZ/ZY fanfiction. All of my YZ/ZY stories both 'in progress' and 'completed' have been removed and all short stories previously posted in this thread have been edited and replaced with 'fanfiction removed' as well. I'm announcing this because there's nearly 1,000 of you subscribed to me at this point, and I'm not going to keep 1,000 people waiting on stories which may never be finished. As for my GH/LY and LY/GH fanfiction, well, I don't know yet. I may or may not get around to those, just as I may or may not leave this fandom. It all depends. But regardless, I just want to thank everyone who has supported my writing so far, whether on here or on another website, and continues to support it. It's been nearly 2 months since I've joined this thread and there are some of you who are still around reading my stuff - so thank you. I hope everyone feels better soon. Eat some food, drink some liquids, get some sleep. Even if I can't give you some cheer with my writing anymore, I'm still cheering for you all.

Although i don't befriend personally here, but it always sad when someone say goodbye.

And i'm sorry that your muse is gone with the ending of addicted. T_T

Please guys, don't leave this forum too soon.

I am gonna be so sad if i lose all of u :(

• Like 12