4 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@IMOmusings What? So JY was with the others. So it kinda confirms that YZ are the ones being persecuted. Again, why not do it two by two? Strangest event  planning and organization skills ever...

Iono it was weird, ZZ walked on stage to a table...and then for some reason the other three got sent to another one. The Viet admins of the stream were confused and upset as well LOL they were swearing quite vehemently. All the fans started chanting YuZhou to no avail. The staff basically ignored them and security was tight to funnel fans through hi-touch~~

Although reading back on previous posts...I'm starting to second guess whether it was JY or ZZ on their own but I'm pretty sure it was ZZ coz I specifically heard the Viet admin question why he was by himself....

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

JY's table had 3 people, ZZ was by himself and looked very sad and lonely =(

lol this is truly silly and ridiculous. are they taking turns isolating them so it evens out? are fs and cw distraction buddies?

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Anyway, big hug to all YuZhou shippers, Addicted fans, anyone heartbroken because of this FM, I'll go gather info for you guys, hope there'd be good news to come.

Thank you. Personally, I will be waiting for news of them, official and unofficial activities. So if you and any other members reading Chinese here can keep this thread alive, I'd be very grateful.

Spoiler

The best news for me is that when JY and ZZ decide to move out from China and pursue their career somewhere else, together.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

FCK ZHOUZHOU CAME OUT!!! WEARING COUPLE CLOTHES!!!!!!! I DIED I CRY

This is a definitive achievement, it is signed WE ARE A COUPLE.

And for now and for long, it will be like that.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

This is but an obstacle or their path to glory~~~

By overcoming this obstacle, they will become better actors and better men for it.

People will look back on their careers and see that the very first time they met on screen resulted in such hullabaloo but they survived and not only did they survive, they conquered their adversaries. 

Trust in them to do what is right for their careers, and ultimately, for themselves as individuals.

When that time comes, we will all still be here and look back at how far we've come with them? I am waiting for this day :) 

• Like 15

I am still crying I had to stay off my iPhone for several minutes. Took a shower and cried in the bathroom. As I have said here and posted in IG, the end of an era was inevitable. Maybe that of Addicted web series, but my love for Gu Hai, Bai Lou Yin, You Qi and Yang Meng remains since I truly love the novel. As for the boys, I will support them harder. Seeing them reminds me of How painful life is when you can't do what you want and have to live according to harsh rules and expectation. I have gone through that stage of life and it's challenging, often times lonely and depressing. I hope for a great future for these boys. I love them so much. Huang Jing Yu, Xu Wei Zhou, Lin Fen Song, and Chen Wen, you're always be the best high school students I have met. I will see you again when I read the novel. 

I am still crying. Hugs everyone. 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Ah, my tears fell again. May the fate be benevolent upon you, JY and ZZ.

@ximichem Could I ask a favor: download this clip and put it on your collection?

It's embed half way. Please gimme the link

Cuz I'm downloading every videos I can get atm!

Attempting to make my debut FMV when I'm on the airplane heading home this summer

--

GUYS! I'm saying again, as I said before even the FM started. Avoid negativity! Put in spoiler please. Very thank you.

Being emotional is irresistible, me suffer atm too. But don't drag the whole thread down mood.

I'm having great time on this thread, being in a second family, sharing and spamming. But please don't make me lurk again like the time around page 500ish.

Go watch the HC fancam compilation, go see my list of weibo acc, go re-watch the series, go download my folders of fmvs and fetishes. Just do something.

For the sake of the thread!

--

@skeletonworks you have our back. Bless you! Be strong! And same to other Addicts!

• Like 15

It is heartbreakin seeing the two boys having to conform to the rules and regulations of the fanmeet. The happiness that showed on JY's face when ZZ stood beside him was clear to see but you would also notice that he stood taller and his body relaxed slightly like he was almost at ease being near ZZ and happier to be there. But once ZZ was directed back to the other side, you could note the surprise in JY's body as he watched. He almost didn't want to move near to FS, like he was hoping that ZZ would come back and stand there. 

ZZ also seemed almost tensed, closed off when he stepped on stage. But you can see the happiness when FengWen pushed him over before it died off. The poor boys.

I don't think it is much about the ban or some mogul going against them. I think it is more of the ridiculous rules and regulations in place that restrict them in some way. 

• Like 20

i'm an actual sobbing mess, i cant take it. the moment the 4 of them were in one stage and that split second of YZ just made me bawl my eyes out.

as many have said, we have to be stronger for them and for us. believe in them as im sure they hold each other dear, at this point i dont care what their relationship are, as long as they have each other in their life and continue to support each other and maybe coughdatecough, im happy and i'll always support them. 

if they have the keep a low profile and secretive about what they have, so be it. as long as it protects the bond they share and the relationship they have, and as long as it makes them happy.

GH and BLY have their happy ending, i can only hope the same goes for them :)

• Like 19

JY really is child-like and dorky on one outside and seriously deep on another. trying to use the term  铁汉柔情 Tiěhàn róuqíng. I find it deep. idk. he's like feeling a lot of darker emotion but can't put it to words. (thanks @bidubudu for translating that part)

we are still sailing! and oh sailing fast towards 700th! 

there's this comment/chat on YT of the fanmeet video. idk why I find it so funny. XD

fight.jpg

• Like 23

Group hugs!

Now let's hope the best for both of them.

Shed all your tears tonight, it's okay. Understandable.

Hopefully everyone will feel better tomorrow.

Love you guys, and love you too, Addicted casts.

• Like 21