Guest skeletonworks

Episode 7 trailer :w00t:

Am I the only one who thinks Youqi has a little, teeny weeny bit of a crush on Luoyin??! Usually a seme can sense if his uke is getting targeted and that's exactly what is shown on Guhai's face: JEALOUSY. ROFL

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, alvinboi said:

EP.6 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hide contents

OMG the shower scene is so cute. Guhai asked Luoyin to join him, Luoyin rejected awkwardly, Guhai insinuates that Luoyin is pervy and Luoyin didn't deny it! Hahahahaha. Luoyin's way too cute whenever he's annoyed by Guhai. No wonder Guhai falls for him and prank on Luoyin all the time. xD 

Also, Guhai actually went so far as to break into his neighbour's house to avoid Luoyin's suspicions. I literally LOL-ed at the whole bicycle-fall-from-the-roof excuse. I can't even. LOL. By the way, isn't Luoyin so adorable stalking Guhai? xD

The whole girlfriend saga is kinda annoying. She's unreasonably aggressive and always suspicious. Not sure why Guhai likes her aggressive personality...

Just finished watching the sub... I still don't get it why Guhai trying to avoid Luoyin's suspicions? I mean his current house/room is no better than that fake house he went in. So why the detour?

The shower scene is totally cute but why did Guhai called him a pervert? It should be Luoyin who called Guhai the pervert for inviting him to take shower with him!

I was LOLing when Youqi asked Guhai why his brother was here?! But I get him. Sometimes when I look at her, I thought I'm seeing a man with long hair. She has a sharp feature. I mean she's beautiful in a model kinda beauty because her face is eccentric. 

Anyway, the reason why Guhai likes her probably the reason why he fell for Luoyin? He likes the aggressive type but girls are mostly feminine and delicate.. well except for his "tiger" lol. I mean I think he doesn't have much interest in any girls in the first place.

I'm so in love with Guhai. Where can I find a boyfriend like him?! He's willing to buy Luoyin a puppy. Offers him food first. Basically putting Luoyin first in everything ("you first"). Who can dote me as much as Guhai?! And I think it's so sweet that he's copying Luoyin's handwriting :wub: And he looks so disappointed when Lulu told him that his writing is totally different from Luoyin's even though he just copied it *gives him a hug* And he stays at a shabby room so that he can live closer to Luoyin and go to school with him. How much sacrifice he's willing to do for Luoyin?! OMG!

I think Luoyin already started to have some feelings for Guhai but maybe he's not too sure about it yet, don't want to admit it. Why? Because he waited for Guhai in front of Guhai's so-called house. Then he counted the days (2 days!) that Guhai hasn't eaten breakfast at that place so he must be looking for him every time he ate his breakfast there!! Luoyin is such a tsundere! Every time Guhai asked him "Are you waiting for me?" "Do you miss me?", Luoyin just coldly brushed it off lol.

Now Youqi... I think he has a tiny weeny crush on Luoyin.. LOL... When he's mumbling by himself that "always sticking together doesn't mean love", with his expression and all, kinda feel like he's consoling himself. Huhuhu... His character reminds me of Xiao Shuai, the doctor in Counter Attack. He's best friend with Suowei and sorta have some feelings for Suowei...

Phew.. What a long essay.. This is me when I'm so invested in a series! Hahaha

@JTanis Guhai's dad and Luoyin's dad are both hot guys :w00t: 

@skeletonworks I still don't get it why Guhai trying to avoid Luoyin's suspicions? I mean his current house/room is no better than that fake house he went in. So why the detour?

>> I don't get it too. He might not want Luoyin to know much about him? If Luoyin knows his house, he might ask about other family members.

why did Guhai called him a pervert? It should be Luoyin who called Guhai the pervert for inviting him to take shower with him!

>>actually, men taking shower together is normal, right? I think Gu Hai thought that Louyin might have dirty thought so he denied to take shower together.

I was LOLing when Youqi asked Guhai why his brother was here?! But I get him. Sometimes when I look at her, I thought I'm seeing a man with long hair. She has a sharp feature. I mean she's beautiful in a model kinda beauty because her face is eccentric. 

Anyway, the reason why Guhai likes her probably the reason why he fell for Luoyin? He likes the aggressive type but girls are mostly feminine and delicate.. well except for his "tiger" lol. I mean I think he doesn't have much interest in any girls in the first place.

>> This is so mean to Lulu hahahaha! I think Gu Hai has a "man crush" in his vein but he's never realized it until he meet Luoyin. That's why he likes a strong-type girl and doesn't have much interest in girls.

I'm so in love with Guhai. Where can I find a boyfriend like him?! He's willing to buy Luoyin a puppy. Offers him food first. Basically putting Luoyin first in everything ("you first"). Who can dote me as much as Guhai?! And I think it's so sweet that he's copying Luoyin's handwriting :wub: And he looks so disappointed when Lulu told him that his writing is totally different from Luoyin's even though he just copied it *gives him a hug* And he stays at a shabby room so that he can live closer to Luoyin and go to school with him. How much sacrifice he's willing to do for Luoyin?! OMG!

>> I totally agree! This is the best part of him. Despite he pranked on Luoyin so bad, I still can't hate him.

it's obvious that he stays in that house just to be near Luoyin a little more >////<

I think Luoyin already started to have some feelings for Guhai but maybe he's not too sure about it yet, don't want to admit it.

>> Louyin lets his guard down so much. He can't deny when Gu Hai keeps nagging to get what he wants haha

Now Youqi... I think he has a tiny weeny crush on Luoyin.. LOL...

His character reminds me of Xiao Shuai, the doctor in Counter Attack. He's best friend with Suowei and sorta have some feelings for Suowei...

>> Many people think Youqi have feeling for Luoyin. Actually, Yang Meng is closer to Luoyin than Youqi but he never says anything about that. I'm not sure if Youqi's feeling is a crush or feeling of losing friend.

I just know that Xiao Shuai has feeling for Suowei!, really? I thought he liked Che Chen cuz he said so once.

He said he can bare Che chen for Suowei because he's also interested in him.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JTanis said:

@alvinboi If they got marry, their house would be on fire, so it's good to breakup lol

Papa Gu, the hottie! :heart:

By 'they', you meant Guhai and his girlfriend right? For a moment, I thought you meant Guhai & Luoyin. Lol. In my mind, Guhai & Luoyin are a couple already. <3

Also, OMG that's Guhai?! Now I'm conflicted. Do I want him with or without moustache? #lol Thanks for the pics ^^

• Like 1

@skeletonworks  Thank you for the video. OMG they were so gorgeous together.

I'm sure Wei Zhou can use Jinyu's eyes as a mirror cuz Wei Zhou is always in Jinyu's sight :D

@alvinboi

By 'they', you meant Guhai and his girlfriend right? For a moment, I thought you meant Guhai & Luoyin. Lol. In my mind, Guhai & Luoyin are a couple already. <3

>> Yes, I mean Gu Hai and his GF

Also, OMG that's Guhai?! Now I'm conflicted. Do I want him with or without moustache? #lol 

>> He is Gu Hai's father!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Just finished watching the sub... I still don't get it why Guhai trying to avoid Luoyin's suspicions? I mean his current house/room is no better than that fake house he went in. So why the detour?

The shower scene is totally cute but why did Guhai called him a pervert? It should be Luoyin who called Guhai the pervert for inviting him to take shower with him!

@JTanis Guhai's dad and Luoyin's dad are both hot guys :w00t: 

I think Guhai is really going all out with his cover of being "as poor as possible", just like what he told his girlfriend. In a way, it shows how considerate he is to Luoyin and how much he wants to get close with Luoyin. #thefeels <3

The first to call the other perv rids himself the status of perv, right? #lol

I agree! The series is probably dropping some hints with Guhai's somewhat masculine girlfriend. Can't wait to see Guhai and Luoyin as a couple~ T^T

I think Luoyin's dad is really hot too. >_<

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JTanis said:

Also, OMG that's Guhai?! Now I'm conflicted. Do I want him with or without moustache? #lol 

>> He is Gu Hai's father!

Oh, that's Guhai's dad! Hahahahaha. I think it's time for me to turn in. It's past midnight here. My eyes are playing tricks on me. xD

• Like 1

15 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

He detoured because as much as possible he does not want Luoyin to know much about him. I understand Guhai for being secretive because "knowing is vulnerability and one who knows has the advantage"..

The shower scene (Blake's eng sub) Well, right after Guhai commented that he is sweaty.. Luoyin tried to hit (kick or knee) Guhai's "jewels", probaby that's why Guhai said "you're pervert/dirty" (I mean why would you hit a man's you-know-what),.. nonetheless, Guhai was quick enough to cover it basing on Luoyin's reply "Fast reaction"....

On the side note, the actors are good, i sensed in Luoyin's face sudden awkwardness upon seeing Guhai's full glory ;)

• Like 3

Just made a gif out of the Episode 07 trailer :3
You qi is just so cute <3
ygPCB-.gif

17 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Am I the only one who thinks Youqi has a little, teeny weeny bit of a crush on Luoyin??! Usually a seme can sense if his uke is getting targeted and that's exactly what is shown on Guhai's face: JEALOUSY. ROFL

I agree with you being that you qi wanted to carry lou yin when they will put him on the infirmary but gu hai insisted that he will carry yin XD

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
12 hours ago, ChristineC said:

Hi guys~

I've collected all 6 1080p raws of the show and will continue to upload them here

(My feels have been out of control since I started watching the BTS videos > v <)

@ChristineC Did you download this from youtube? Mind sharing the link? Because I want to download it but in .mp4 format. Yours is .flv. Thanks for sharing the link though!

I was already excited when I first watched the BTS but with subbed, it is even better!

6 hours ago, DanA said:

He detoured because as much as possible he does not want Luoyin to know much about him. I understand Guhai for being secretive because "knowing is vulnerability and one who knows has the advantage"..

The shower scene (Blake's eng sub) Well, right after Guhai commented that he is sweaty.. Luoyin tried to hit (kick or knee) Guhai's "jewels", probaby that's why Guhai said "you're pervert/dirty" (I mean why would you hit a man's you-know-what),.. nonetheless, Guhai was quick enough to cover it basing on Luoyin's reply "Fast reaction"....

On the side note, the actors are good, i sensed in Luoyin's face sudden awkwardness upon seeing Guhai's full glory ;)

Yea I kinda figured it out after watching another sub. Luoyin probably wanted to knee him without having any lewd intention. But Guhai just wanted to tease him when he's the perverted one! LOL.

Yeah. I'm quite surprised that their actings are not so bad. At first I didn't put such high expectation and told myself just to enjoy the eye candies. But they surpassed my expectation. I'm impressed! When Guhai kept on offering foods to Luoyin in front of his gf, Luoyin's confused mixed with worried reaction is so on point!

@JTanis I love your long reply to my post!!!:D In the novel, he sorta have a feeling for Suowei. And you meant Chi Cheng right? Yes he likes Chi Cheng but I think he meant it in a sexual way. Xiao Shuai is gay so I think it's natural for him to like someone as hot and bad boy as Chi Cheng :P

MAJOR SPOILER

I asked someone about if Youqi had a crush on Luoyin. The answer is YES!!! :w00t::w00t: (Thank God I'm not crazy yet!!!!) He likes Luoyin and he told Yangmeng about it!!!! But at that time, Luoyin and Guhai are already long in love with each other. You're too late Youqi! Haven't you heard that love is about timing? ^_^

Guest skeletonworks

SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! No wonder Guhai couldn't stop teasing him!

Some more teaser of episode 7!!!!!!! So in episode 7, we can finally see these two living together under the same roof :w00t: So excited!!!

Guest skeletonworks

More episode 7 teaser!

Guhai buying Luoyin snacks!

Push & pull by Luoyin! Swear these two are freaking cute!!! Their interaction is just oozing with chemistry!

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, alvinboi said:

Tomorrow. The series airs every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, as mentioned in the first post.

I don't know who leaked the video out. But it's on Youku! I posted the link on the post before yours!

Weizhou's Weibo update [9 February 2016]

http://m.weibo.cn/1797270765/3940671021093310

"A fortune kitty for everyone~ Wish everyone get lots of money in the New Lunar Year [meow][meow][meow]"

RtoGbeb.jpg

(Credit: Weizhou's Weibo video)

P.s. Oops. This is a repeated post.

And these are Lunar New Year photos from Feng Song's, Chen Wen's & Johnny's Weibo:

d55c9be7jw1f0r4z2cmfkj20qo0zkti7.jpg

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f0r4z0tdlkj20qo0zkak8.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f0r4yzmfkjj20qo0zkage.jpg

bc050416gw1f0s0tp7tayj20no0zkwls.jpg

7695a96djw1f0r4z7iq5aj20qo0xbtdm.jpg

• Like 3