7 minutes ago, leemicho said:

A lot of physical romance was cut when aired simply due to censoring hence why the first season of Addicted was scheduled for 18 episodes but due to editing out a lot of parts, it dropped to 15. The car scene is in the future episodes I believe, but it might not be aired due to censorship once again. As for coming out of the closet, the novel goes into greater detail but I'll just wrap it in spoilers. 

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently they'll come out eventually to both father's, GH's father strongly opposes it while LY's dad opposes it but not as strongly as GH's. GH also comes out to his cousin in the novel, though that was probably cut from the plot of the drama. A lot of small details get cut.

While it's not a ban it is under inspection, most likely halting the series from airing new episodes until the inspection is cleared. If the inspection is not cleared the series will be permanently banned, or the inspection might go on for ages, even years at times. So there's not much good news here. ):

Hope that helps!

Thank you!!!!

• Like 3

i read a comment via youtube and it says, there might be a lot of changes if ever the season 2 starts, the location might be set somewhere in taiwan and there also might be a possibility that Johnny and zhouzhou, might be replaced by others , supporting casts might be replaced too... they may set an audition for it... damn...

i hope its gonna be hoax... nothing compares to johnny and zhouzhou... if someone has to be replaced it should be LULU hahahaha... damn!!! 

crying out loud!

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Heard from my friend that now the DVD is also ban. This is simply outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything related to it is banned!!! 

Hot News!

Today, Ihave heard that PPTV already buys the license of Heroin. According to the copyright regulation, all websites and other media in China have to stop showing the series. 

Please anyone can confirm the news?

In my opinion, this is a good sign because the production team have big sponsor (positive thinking). Hopefully, PPTV will allow the production team to make a great series by their own way without intervention. 

Pray for that. 

P.S. Waiting for confirm the news from anyone whom can read Chinese. 

Source of the news:

1. Official website: 

2. The 2nd source has been deleted. T-T

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

i read a comment via youtube and it says, there might be a lot of changes if ever the season 2 starts, the location might be set somewhere in taiwan and there also might be a possibility that Johnny and zhouzhou, might be replaced by others , supporting casts might be replaced too... they may set an audition for it... damn...

i hope its gonna be hoax... nothing compares to johnny and zhouzhou... if someone has to be replaced it should be LULU hahahaha... damn!!! 

crying out loud!

Do you mind sharing which YouTube video this comment was from?

• Like 2

Gosh...Maybe Chai Jidan won't expect that this series will gain massive attention from around the world. If the news is right, I'm glad that another country will buying the license and produce the series better. But I hope, they won't change the cast, both main actors are good in acting and handsome T__T

Waiting for another update......

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

Hot News!

Today, Ihave heard that PPTV already buys the license of Heroin. According to the copyright regulation, all websites and other media in China have to stop showing the series. 

Please anyone can confirm the news?

In my opinion, this is a good sign because the production team have big sponsor (positive thinking). Hopefully, PPTV will allow the production team to make a great series by their own way without intervention. 

Pray for that. 

Source of the news:

1. Official website: 

2. The 2nd source has been deleted. T-T

Do you have the source regarding PPTV? I can try translating. The Facebook doesn't seem to say anything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Do you have the source regarding PPTV? I can try translating. The Facebook doesn't seem to say anything.

I actually had it once at 2nd souce but now the link is not working anymore. 

Perhaps, the news may be a fake one. 

Lates, the official website announces about waiting for next announcement. 

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

Anyone know if Chai Jidan update her weibo?? I will not tolerate Johnny and Zhouzhou to be replaced!!!!!!! Even thought this might just be a rumour but it could be true too because if the production of Heroin is banned, if you still produce it, they might get in trouble since it's illegal. This is so devastating!!!!

if Johnny acts in counterattack then no one will watch excitdly...once its fixed for certain role..then people cant accept replacement nor the writer herself...They did lot of thinking before casting...Only after satisfyng they cast the series..Its like their own child..They wont do this..Replacement is never gonnna be positive for web series mainly like this...

• Like 3

On 20 February 2016 at 0:20 PM, mym999 said:

Even though i didnt understand ....its funny to watch....and YQ kisses YM in last scene....

lets hope for the best guys .. i know their fighting for this .. things will get better, just trust them that theyre doing what they can just to save this .. we need to be positive so that zhouzhou and johnny will feel better ..

i know things will be fine .. FIGHTING !!

• Like 4

On 2/22/2016 at 5:23 AM, Leo456 said:

Source of the news:

1. Official website:

The facebook site is not the official website though. It's a fan page.

On 2/22/2016 at 5:28 AM, andrewth said:

I think we need to calm down for now. Everything we are hearing is speculations. Until something is officially announced, I say be patient and hope for the best

I second this. Don't blow up on anything that is still uncertain. I still have my faint hope that everything's going to be fine.

To all rumors and speculations that are floating around: In my opinion, there's no way the inspection would go that quickly. Heh. And the Heroin team would probably take the next step after hearing the final decision first.

• Like 2

Please please let this web-series continue... I can honestly live with no kissing/smut. The acting itself is great that I don't need it. (plus the novel spoilers are plenty for my BL soul. )

This show started off making my heart flutter and now it's giving me heart burn from worry.:tears:

• Like 3