I feel sorry for YQ, he vented his frustration to YM. He should know now when it comes to LY, GH won't tolerate ANYTHING.

I want to ask, for spoiler part in the future. When YQ become celebrity and he admit that he has crush in high school so it means that his relationship with YM won't last long?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
23 minutes ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

I feel sorry for YQ, he vented his frustration to YM. He should know now when it comes to LY, GH won't tolerate ANYTHING.

I want to ask, for spoiler part in the future. When YQ become celebrity and he admit that he has crush in high school so it means that his relationship with YM won't last long?

Yangmeng will become a couple with Youqi after they become adults. Youqi only likes Luoyin while he was in high school. I think he gave up when he learned for certain the level of relationship Guhai and Luoyin is at. 

I do feel bad for YQ....Im just waiting impatiently for 2 days bcz of 1 episode....if the season starts in winter then i donnt know how many times i rewatch these series....I think of series even after it ends..but having another season and that to too ate..i cant bear it...IM gonna die from Anticipation...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Limerence94 said:

It took me long to get here. :")  but I am finally here to stay..  awake at freaking half 3. I can't express how badly I have fallen for this series. 

#HELP #ADDICTION #REHAB ANYONE? 

You're not the only one! I don't think I've ever been so into a series before. THE ADDICTION IS REAL!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, andrewth said:

You're not the only one! I don't think I've ever been so into a series before. THE ADDICTION IS REAL!

I wouldn't really say that I am addicted to this series like I was to others (say, lovesick.) But, for now, this show is what I am addicted to. And, I love it. I hate how it's ending soon though. :( There is no way I will be able to wait till winter patiently. :"( 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
37 minutes ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

Thank you @skeletonworks !

Anyone knows why they decided to airing only 15 episodes from 18 episodes they filming?

Because China is so prude they want to ban webseries with heavy sexual content. So all the sexual contents are cut hence only 15 episodes...

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Because China is so prude they want to ban webseries with heavy sexual content. So all the sexual contents are cut hence only 15 episodes...

:/ 

Bbbrruh! Criminalised. It's criminalised. (I CAN'T EVEN!!!) Just when we were getting so many dramas from China. It's a pity that we will not see the other 3 episodes.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Here's to hoping that the DVD release will have all the cut scenes available and the BTS! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

So, will they make LY' ex gf and GH's cousin appear in remaining 3 episodes? 

I wonder what kind of cliffhanger they will put in season 1.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, leo456 said:

Hide contents

"GH asks does LY peep at his size? LY kicks at GH’s richard simmons.."

^^Please do not forget to click “Like This” button under the post for morale support.

@leo456 You deserve so much more than our "Like This" clicks.  But thanks you still. Here's to you meeting the GuHais and BaiLouYins of your desires, and to getting rid of the JinLulus in your life! Cheers, mate! 

Btw, i have yet to backread this thread so question:

Who is this richard simmons? I need to know more about him. Pls enlighten me.                                                  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, thoron said:

@leo456 You deserve so much more than our "Like This" clicks.  But thanks you still. Here's to you meeting the GuHais and BaiLouYins of your desires, and to getting rid of the JinLulus in your life! Cheers, mate! 

Btw, i have yet to backread this thread so question:

Who is this richard simmons? I need to know more about him. Pls enlighten me.                                                  

Heheheh....Richard simmons...oh I remember the old days in this forum.

Moderator change the cursing words to richard simmons. So when you type that "kind" of words and click post, your cursing words automatically change to richard simmons. Funny, right? ^^

• Like 3

Hello~

I just started watching Heroin like about 10 days ago. I coincidentally found this series, like I've never watched BL series in Chinese ver. This is a sweet series, and I really into the 4 main characters. When I found out that this series' split into about 3 season and the 1st season will end soon, like "what thee~~~" I don't know if I could stand waiting with chill -_-

And the fact that the title they internationally used is actually means 'addiction', beside heroin. Then I realized, it's "HE-ROIN" which maybe also means "Hai-Ruoyin", hahahah..

And now I ship them as the characters, and as Johnny and Weizhou. They look really close off-screen, and they're really cute together :)

It's my fist Chinese BL (then I tried watched "counter attack" and "be her for you" days ago, and like MEH), usually I watched same-sex relationship in western series, I'm barely interested in asian version. Since when I watched some BL from japanese series, I'm disturbed when they always make one of the two is a real man, and one another is kinda woman character but in a man body (seme and uke.. I prefer to say top and bottom, actually :D)

But when first saw this series, I can't tell which the male-man and which the female-man. (Maybe, they're versatile :P) because both are manly or you can say look like straight bestfriends not boyfriends, but they still look really good as couple. And I don't read the novel too, so I really blind about this series. But, I admit that I'm really addicted, that I always scartching my head saying "why they turtoring us by splitting the series, like we have to wait again for the new season comes in unknown time?!!"

BTW, is the novel version written in english, or chinese only? is it available to read online or only in a printout book?

Thank you :)

• Like 4

The novel is in chinese only.....but there are translations in thread...read posts for eng transltn of novel......Its not a week since i started watching this series.....look forward for episodes but 3 seasons with too much gap is terrible for a fan watching this....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

If anyone is gonna write a fanfic, maybe can try writing about Johnny & Zhouzhou's feeling when they kissed in the car since we know it's ad lib right? Added by themselves.. Also if you read the Easy interview translation by LT, it seems like the kissing question was removed from the original audio after it was uploaded a few minutes online. And Zhouzhou was surprised that Chai Jidan told the interviewer that the kiss was added by themselves... 

This topic should be discussed... an adlib comes from some truth I must say that even if they got lost in their roles it stems from somewhere. I personally think some curiousity has sprung out of these filming sessions. All sides to this reality should be explored people!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Hello~

I just started watching Heroin like about 10 days ago. I coincidentally found this series, like I've never watched BL series in Chinese ver. This is a sweet series, and I really into the 4 main characters. When I found out that this series' split into about 3 season and the 1st season will end soon, like "what thee~~~" I don't know if I could stand waiting with chill -_-

And the fact that the title they internationally used is actually means 'addiction', beside heroin. Then I realized, it's "HE-ROIN" which maybe also means "Hai-Ruoyin", hahahah..

And now I ship them as the characters, and as Johnny and Weizhou. They look really close off-screen, and they're really cute together :)

It's my fist Chinese BL (then I tried watched "counter attack" and "be her for you" days ago, and like MEH), usually I watched same-sex relationship in western series, I'm barely interested in asian version. Since when I watched some BL from japanese series, I'm disturbed when they always make one of the two is a real man, and one another is kinda woman character but in a man body (seme and uke.. I prefer to say top and bottom, actually :D)

But when first saw this series, I can't tell which the male-man and which the female-man. (Maybe, they're versatile :P) because both are manly or you can say look like straight bestfriends not boyfriends, but they still look really good as couple. And I don't read the novel too, so I really blind about this series. But, I admit that I'm really addicted, that I always scartching my head saying "why they turtoring us by splitting the series, like we have to wait again for the new season comes in unknown time?!!"

BTW, is the novel version written in english, or chinese only? is it available to read online or only in a printout book?

Thank you :)

This is also my first Chinese BL, I typically get bored of watching it because it just doesn't interest me but this one, this one has me hooked

• Like 1