3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

OK WTF IS ME AND MY BRAIN. I'm really really sorry T_____T Truly sorry about this blunder. I really didn't mean it. 

Maybe I should just go to sleep or something. Been losing sleep over Heroin and also swarmed with work everyday. 

I'm just kidding hehe it's okay, I understood how you feel. Juggling between your interest and work is just horrible D: Even I myself been checking about Heroin during work hours :phew:

• Like 6

Happy 400 guys:wub:.

16 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'm actually Malay

Oh so happy to meet another Malay here. I'm half malay(Singaporean Malay) and half chinese(Malaysian Chinese) . Hopefully one day someone will translate this novel to Bahasa Melayu as well hehe.

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

actually in this video, around 0.19, you can hear JY say to ZZ “why do you look so pretty/handsome?" 怎么长那么好看?:)

I think after JY's words, ZZ was shy and embarrassed.

Ahhh you know how to fuel our burning YuZhou shipper's heart don't you? :P

Bless everyone who translates their fancams, their interviews and just about everything about them! Thank you so much!

And wow happy 400th pages!!!

CGsGsaT.gif

25 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Oh myyyyy you're certainly making a valid point here...I remember a certain quote from Robin William's talking about how "the happiest people are the saddest" ...and I get to thinking how well ZZ is handling the stress of his new-found celebrity and the sudden lack of privacy. We praise him for being so well-adjusted but I'm pretty sure that these changes are taking a lot out of him too. However, since his persona is the easy-going, boy-next-door type he obviously can't easily show either irritation or coldness when things get too much for him to handle.

So one has to wonder what is his outlet then? I guess he has his music but the thing is...what he's currently promoting right now as his music selling-point (ballad/love songs) is a far cry from his real passion...rock --- heavy metal music at that. 

This leaves our poor ZZ in a quandary much more complicated than JY's.

I just hope that whatever compromise he's making these days won't eventually wear him down...a person, an artistic one at that, needs the freedom to express himself and being boxed-in or compartmentalized will eventually get too much for anyone ---even for someone as genki as ZZ.

16 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

True on that, but just taking certain things he pointed out prior to this in interviews and fancams, I would say he has his outlets to let it out which can either range from hitting some metal at the gym to playing his guitar behind closed doors to get his artistic flow out.

I hope he doesn't keep it in and his team watches over him and gives him the time to break away. Robin Williams was one of the best actors that I saw which made people laugh but he was depressed internally and it took a toll on him. 

Most important is that ZZ has support from others and he doesn't box in his frustrations, stress and irritation. 

now, thinking about having some outlet and having knowledge (on what you guys gathered and not 100% sure since I don't know them personally), opening up to someone about themselves really meant something. like they should trust the person. and that could be the key to how lovely they are together. I mean the times they shared the same bed could highly possibly be the time the opened up and shared to each other their personal background. having someone to talk to is still far greater than having something to pour what you are feeling to.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

mainland accept gay series to on air in china.
chinese people please confirm this news.
if it's true, this is good news for you.
Addicted Web series can on air in china again .

Spoiler

Squealing at the footage of Addicted huhuhu I am so addicted to Addicted T_T

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Ahhh you know how to fuel our burning YuZhou shipper's heart don't you? :P

Bless everyone who translates their fancams, their interviews and just about everything about them! Thank you so much!

And wow happy 400th pages!!!

You're welcome! Happy 400th page everyone!

Also, his agent was a man, not a woman, the one appreared as the physical examiner in the series!

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

You're welcome! Happy 400th page everyone!

Also, his agent was a man, not a woman, the one appreared as the physical examiner in the series!

Who's the woman who made Zhouzhou turned to face Johnny? Is she Zhouzhou's agent?

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

See JY's arms? He didn't even wrap his arms properly and was holding it in mid air, lightly touching the shoulder. Will it be like this with ZZ? We need JY selfie with ZZ for comparison! (or maybe we can just see JY's past selfie with ZZ)

No new selfie with zhouzhou :cry:. Only found their past selfie.

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

That is Xiao Long ge I think not a woman. 

Umm ok I think I need to go to sleep already. My brain keep on thinking it's a girl. Now that I rewatched the clip again, yeah it's Xiaolong, Johnny's ex-manager T_T Thanks for pointing that out or I will forever think it was Zhouzhou's agent or their stylist or something >_>

8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Who's the woman who made Zhouzhou turned to face Johnny? Is she Zhouzhou's agent?

3 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

That is Xiao Long ge I think not a woman. 

Yes, that's a man LOL,

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

now, thinking about having some outlet and having knowledge (on what you guys gathered and not 100% sure since I don't know them personally), opening up to someone about themselves really meant something. like they should trust the person. and that could be the key to how lovely they are together. I mean the times they shared the same bed could highly possibly be the time the opened up and shared to each other their personal background. having someone to talk to is still far greater than having something to pour what you are feeling to.

Yes, they were bonding quite nicely during filming Addiction. After the ban, there was the chance that they were going on their separate ways. I guess this was part of the stress that Jingyu had felt back then. Zhouzhou I believe had felt the same sadness over their possible separation because why else did he sing Ten Years? As many of us here have opined, one of Zhouzhou's outlets of expression is his music.

But apparently they could go together in many projects after the ban thus they got closer again. Then they got to face many hard issues together and I believe that they are talking to each other and taking care of each other too (as friends or whatever). These shared experience I believe make the bond between them stronger. I agree, having someone to talk to is priceless and I am hoping they can find solace in each other!

I also believe that Zhouzhou has CJD's support as well, both professionally and maybe personally as a big sister figure. I could see this when CJD was being firm on the rumour. So, hopefully, both Jingyu and Zhouzhou are surrounded by good, caring, professionals who can ease their stress. 

However I think Zhouzhou did say that he lost weight too? The stress, especially at earlier weeks, took its toll on their bodies. Hopefully they are stronger and happier now.

Happy 400th page! Let us wait for Master @thoronfor his/her celebratory post!

edit: 401 already!? You guys are really something!

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Here you go:

1KS6dID.jpg

Happy a bit?

Even though it's photoshopped. Cannot tell whether it's real or not so all good I reckon?

:phew:

just watch this.

Behind the scene, Happy Camp will be on aired on 2016/04/16 [not confirmed, but very closed]

JinYu and ZhouZhou.

This part is going to be a game section on the show. So you could notice that every start guest focuses on the main square. And there is no camera focus on the other side where JY/ZZ stands. 
And.... JY does not care about the game results, and just walks slowly to ZZ's side.
The blue team and white team are competitors, in fact... however, there is someone who doesn't think so.

cr: 鲸鱼仙桃粥 

http://weibo.com/p/230444d1852cdb0ac2bdfeb65b72d388b07395

• Like 21

On 3/30/2016 at 11:53 AM, joycemay said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

There was that selfie where JY was grabbing ZZ's butt if I'm not wrong ... Remember???

• Like 1

Happy 400th everyone.

Heartfelt gratitude for all the contributors, hugs and kisses for all youzhou shippers, and peace and love for all my dearest fellow addicts...:wub:

May this thread remain this lively and full of surprises everyday for many more pages to come...

It's an honour being part of a huge family with so many like minded people with enormous amounts of love for ZZ and JY...

Celebration time people..NJOY :wub::heart:

(waiting for @ thoron special 400th eagerly) 

• Like 13