29 minutes ago, guhai said:

I hope fans don't bombard the boys with questions regarding the glasses. I haven't said anything regarding this because I didn't find it all that important, but mainly because I find it a bit disheartening to see that if ZZ did give JY that gift in private, it's sad that they can't do anything private anymore (whether as friends or more) without their movements being questioned over and over extensively...

It's as if they no longer have a right to private interactions and everyone should have that right, regardless of whether or not they're public figures.

Maybe the boys want to keep it private, simply for the sake of having some part of their personal lives and relationships remain exactly that: personal. Not because they're trying to avoid causing a stir among fans and media by avoiding the question or not being outright with it, but just because it's simply a private exchange between friends/lovers(?) and they want to keep it that way.

Just a thought ^_^

I agree with you on that. One major con with being famous is that everything is under a microscope,  fans analyzing their moves like we are but we don't question them nor probe them for an answer. And there is their competitors that hope to see them slip up and fall. Let's not forget those people around them that change as fame struck them overnight. 

I would say that the boys are already giving alot to the fans and shippers like us. Every little smile to gestures are our fuel for the day and when they are together it is like a full blast out of this world in a rocket to the moon and back. But yea, they may have given gifts to each other but discreetly and privately. 

• Like 13

9 hours ago, ryan88 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

I found that pict at the ATRL forum. Here ATRL Thread Addicted

Wow! Never knew there was another forum thread on Addicted and it's getting more than 100k views too!!! Is it mainly catering to US fans?

He really looks good in this... There is a glow on his face... after a day with ZZ...

• Like 6

I'm halfway through translating the chapters of YQ's "girlfriend" but I've posted part 1 of it.

Read it in full here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/8/the-story-of-meng-qi-qi-english-yangmeng-youqi

I wanna introduce a new ship, GH and his father ^_^...... lol

Spoiler

One afternoon, the two got into a fight over one quail egg. Two 180 metres guys were childishly hitting each other’s head with chopsticks and running all over the house. BLY went out the door and held onto the door to prevent GH from coming out. GH locked the door and peeped through the viewfinder to see BLY’s flustered and exasperated expression. He then calmly went back to the dining table to continue his lunch. I will definitely not open the door for you if you don’t press the door bell and give me a kiss!

Gu Wei Ting (GWT), GH’s father, came out of the elevator just when BLY was wondering how he could get back into the house.

“Why aren’t you going in?”

BLY shunned a little, “I had just wanted to enter and have yet to press the doorbell.”

GWT reached out and helped BLY press the doorbell.

GH’s hearing was sharp and the corners of his lips curved up when he heard the doorbell ring. You couldn’t resist anymore?

GH walked out smugly. He turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly. He then quickly pulled the person outside the door in and attacked the lips of the other person. 

His attack was very firm and precise, even GWT who had a “constant facial paralysis” showed a surprised expression. Seventeen years, a whole seventeen years, other than peeing on his neck when GH was born, there was hardly any physical contact between father and son.

Needless to say what was BLY’s facial expression; he used his hand to block half of his face, laughing till his jaw was almost dislocated.

GH was shocked, when did this old thing popped out?

The person that I just kissed wasn’t…… F***! I was wondering why it felt like I had kissed a metal board!

The three stood at the door, nobody said anything and the atmosphere was awkward as hell.

GH gave up; the kiss had already happened, wouldn’t he have confessed silently if he admitted now that he had kissed the wrong person? Since the past is already set so let it be, today I’m ready to sacrifice, throwing caution to the wind.

“Dad, you’ve come.” GH smiled radiantly at GWT.

CWT smiled awkwardly, however he had indeed smiled and it was more real than before.

BLY coughed and followed behind GWT into the house. He pouted and kissed GH when he reached him. GH was so angry that a layer of enamel on his teeth was almost grounded off.

Lol, GH kissed his father! GH also got angry when his father praised his cooking skills when he have never praised him for doing anything well before.

After lunch, GWT walked around the house rearranging the messy sofa and picking up the socks that was thrown everywhere…… BLY felt bad having a high-ranking military general help tidy up the house for his son.

GWT picked up a bottle of lube, the “guilty evidence” that BLY and GH had left after playing on the sofa last night. GWT asked what it was and GH snatched it away, saying it was haemorrhoid cream. BLY was embarrassed but luckily the label on the bottle was in English and GH had snatched it away. When questioned by GWT, GH applied it on the corner of his lips to prove that it was indeed haemorrhoid cream.

GWT, “……”

YQ approaches YM for a favour; retribution at it's best...... hahaha

Spoiler

Recently, there was a rumour going around in school and it had caused an uproar. The target of the rumour was YQ, who had always been on the top of the popularity rank. Rumour has it that he was dating a girl, she was a university undergraduate from the Beijing Film Academy, she had acted in XX drama, her family was very rich, how inappropriate her lifestyle was…… There were over twenty different versions of how YQ had managed to win her heart.

YM would occasionally pay occasion to the rumour. There were some bored girls who came to him for news and he became one of the rumour-spreaders, for fun he liked to vilify YQ’s image, describing him as cheap, a total waste; he said so much till even he himself couldn’t tell which ones were the truth or which ones were false……

One day, YQ stopped YM at the school gates.

YM rolled up his sleeves, looking prepared to fight. When YQ stretched out his hand, YM planned to slip under his arm. However his plan was seen through by YQ, who strangled YM’s neck with his elbow and YM surrendered.

“Do me a favour.” YQ said.

YM was puzzled, “Didn’t you come to take revenge?”

YQ was also puzzled, “Take revenge on you for?”

“Nothing nothing……” YM chuckled; it’s better if he didn’t know.

Once YM had straightened out his thoughts, he went back to his nonchalant self, patting YQ’s shoulders and mocked, “Bro, I heard that you’re dating a new girl?”

“A new girl?” YQ emphasised his words, “When have I dated a girl before?”

“Just last month, you and who…… our school’s famous richard simmons named Du, what’s her full name? …… Doesn’t matter what’s her name, you dare say that you weren’t dating her?”

YQ smiled like he doesn’t care, “It’s only gossip.”

YM mocked, “You really think that you’re a celebrity; only gossips, stop dreaming and wake up.”

“Stop fooling around, let’s talk about serious matters.”

YQ dragged YM to beneath the flagpole and earnestly said, “I really need a favour from you.”

“What’s the favour?”

YQ looked around suspiciously, making sure that there was nobody else before saying, “There’s a girl wooing me and she’s five years older than me, I don’t like her but she kept harassing me and refusing to let go.

“Is she the pretty girl from Beijing Film Academy?”

YQ pouted, “The news had spread to you already?”

Of course, the news started from me……

“The girl invited me to lunch two days later, I want you to pose as my girlfriend and accompany me, so that she’ll give up on her hopes completely.”

YM almost choked.

“YQ, you!! ……”

YQ patted YM’s shoulders, “I believe in you!”

YM screamed, “Why don’t you find a female? Why do you want me to pose as a girl?”

YQ praised while shouting, “Because I think that there’s no girl in the whole school that’s prettier than you.” :heart:

“You’re really cruel.” YM turned to walk away.

YQ pulled him back, “Don’t be angry, I have no intention of demeaning you. I feel that since she’s studying acting, if I had really found a girl that I don’t like to act with me, she’ll definitely see through the act! It’s different between you and me; you’re a guy so I can be intimate with you naturally.

“Do you think it’s easier for her to figure out that you’re acting or that I’m a guy?” YM grounded his teeth.

YQ pulled a little on YM’s collar and told him patiently, “If you cover your Adam’s apple, I assure you that she can’t tell that you’re a guy.”

In tears, YM; Dad, I’ve embarrassed you again.

• Like 22

Thanks @tea4two for the interesting facts about the company of ZhouZhou; I also think Johnny want to stay ''free''. :) And the fact that Liu Zheng is his broker (and Han Geng's agent) make me hope for his career and freedom. :)

Because,

I just want to share one more interesting fact: Han Geng starred in a gay movie, title: “Seek McCartney”; it was the first gay movie approved by Chinese Government for public screenings back in 2015. ;)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ariafoxx said:

Gawd.. Johnny... :bawling:

This boy getting more and more radiant everyday

i'd like to see how big he become

I'm imagining a different scenario. lol.

this thread has ruined me.. :tounge_xd:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, thoron said:

I'm imagining a different scenario. lol.

this thread has ruined me.. :tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, ariafoxx said:

Gawd.. Johnny... :bawling:

This boy getting more and more radiant everyday

from  baggy shirt - full of holes jeans to designer-ed fit fitting clothes

from shanghai boy to china's sweetheart

i'd like to see how big he become

Indeed.

Much more so when ZZ is around.

:phew:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Wow! Never knew there was another forum thread on Addicted and it's getting more than 100k views too!!! Is it mainly catering to US fans?

omg i never knew addicted has a fast thread on atrl. yeah its mainly a western forum...

this is cracking me up, what sorcery did cjd use to make this series so popular?? if it could properly thrive it'd probably turn into gay meteor garden for real lol...china doesnt even appreciate what it has in its hands smh

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Reposting from @aeislaeigh

I love that they are earring-twins! It's very cute (particularly since ZZ had the same as JY when in Korea. Right? ).

Question: can you somehow buy just one half of ear ring pair?

If not, where is the other ear ring, the pairing of ZZ's? ;) IIRC he bought this black one at Korea.

Btw, ZZ only wore the matching ear ring exactly one day -his second day in Korea. Imagine what will happen if he also wore that ear ring during Happy Camp? :P 

Come on Happy Camp! Release some teaser vids for us!

• Like 12