1 minute ago, Tin Le said:

Hide contents

10391875_1078632468866281_68384144577618

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

I am shattered. And I can't help to think what ZZ and JY thought about our theories and how the fans went crazy over this (if they have seen few of the theories), while both of them knew it is not true. Like: What the...? I didn't get it from ZZ... not the glasses... fans, don't be so lame... I've got something else, something much better you can never dream of... 

Ignore me, my sad YuZhou shipping heart is talking instead of me.  

• Like 8

question about the novel. I'm really curious about this.GH and BLY separate for 8 years, so does they date other people in those 8 years? I heard GH did gotten together with one of his worker. How about BLY? Oh another question did BLY plan to get back together with GH after he achieve high rank in the army? I means dont BLY scare that GH will move on. Anyone?

P/s: sorry about my poor english.  I dont know how to use spoiler to hide this question.

Edited by timmyjh
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Hide contents

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

Lol guys, it doesn't matter if it's not from ZZ. Look at the other side. Didn't JY want gifts from him? He even mentioned it 2 times. Haha.  

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh man...

What did it say? Also, sorry to say this, but is this weibo account accountable? No offense, just considering so many photoshops, fake accounts etc.. :)

Edit: @liesl

these are the pics of the glasses, courtesy google. Being fashion-blind, I can not distinguish the two :D

Damn.. how could I miss that? Comparing it with the pics of Johnny at the hotel, it's the "Moon Cut" then. It's so damn similar but the moon cut looks closer to what Johnny wore.

• Like 8

@gayyoxx @liesl I have no way to confirm whether the pic is real or not. I just saw it from Vietnamese fanpage. But it is suspicious. Why the fan has to wait for a whole day when everything was (almost) settled by fans then reveal the truth. And the glasses's pic just looks like something you can find around the Internet. Please, let my dream last longer :(

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

@gayyoxx @liesl I have no way to confirm whether the pic is real or not. I just saw it from Vietnamese fanpage. But it is suspicious. Why the fan has to wait for a whole day when everything was (almost) settled by fans then reveal the truth. And the glasses's pic just looks like something you can find around the Internet. Please, let my dream last longer :(

Wanted to add how k-fans were so mad at the fan who "gave" the sunglasses to JY because she announced it so late, a.k.a she purposely wants to destroy everyone's delusional thoughts that it was a gift by ZZ. My twitter TL was soooo gloomy earlier today bc of this picture lol

But yeah I have no other way to confirm how legit is this, especially when she took so many time to prove that those were her gifts..

Edited by kmmyzz
Grammar mistake
  • Like 10

Finish work and log in to soompi had me like tumblr_nvlnqobpJN1tqtla0o1_500.gif

After few pages, found out the sunglasses is a not a gift from zhou zhou tumblr_n3pq17Em7A1qikmd9o1_500.gif

But then decide to rewatch the bts videos...their chemistry had me like "nah nah this ship is still going strong, even without zhouzhou's gift"17069868.gif.

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Wanted to add how k-fans were so mad at the fan who "gave" the sunglasses to JY because she announced it so late, a.k.a she purposely wants to destroy everyone's delusional thoughts that it was a gift by ZZ. My twitter TL was soooo gloomy earlier today bc of this picture lol

But yeah I have no other way to confirm how legit is this, especially when she took so many time to prove that those were her gifts..

Can't Johnny or Zhouzhou just confirm it himself? This drives me nuts!! AAARGH!!

I want that gift to be from Zhouzhou soooo bad... :bawling:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, joycemay said:

Finish work and log in to soompi had me like 

After few pages, found out the sunglasses is a not a gift from zhou zhou 

But the decide to rewatch the bts videos...their chemistry had me like "nah nah this ship is still going strong, even without zhouzhou's gift"

Even if it's not given by ZZ, we all know how much JY loves him :> and it's crazy that globally, almost everyone has the same theory/thoughts on YuZhou pairing. No one can deny that their chemistry is super good, which is why I hope they'll continue to be like this even after they chose to go different ways in the future ><

1 minute ago, liesl said:

Can't Johnny or Zhouzhou just confirm it himself? This drives me nuts!! AAARGH!!

I want that gift to be from Zhouzhou soooo bad... :bawling:

I've read many versions of translation for the fan-JY conversation about the gift. Most of my friends believed that it was given by the fan, but most of us here think JY tries to hide the truth as he knows how weibo/forums/twitter/ig will explode knowing they secretly give gifts to each other. I'm not sure too, tbh. I need clearer clarification T_T

• Like 9

20 hours ago, timmyjh said:

question about the novel. I'm really curious about this.GH and BLY separate for 8 years, so does they date other people in those 8 years? I heard GH did gotten together with one of his worker. How about BLY? Oh another question did BLY plan to get back together with GH after he achieve high rank in the army? I means dont BLY scare that GH will move on. Anyone?

P/s: sorry about my poor english.  I dont know how to use spoiler to hide this question.

No, for the whole 8 years, both of them never loved anyone else. In case of GH, he spent two years in desperation because he thought BLY died of the car accident. After that, he was told BLY didn't die but went abroad for studying then he went around the world to find BLY. Never ever in the two books, for a whole ten years, GH and BLY fell in love with anyone else. That is what makes me admire their love :heart:

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

question 1

Spoiler

gh didnt date anyone. his vp was in love with him, and many employees in the company had crushes as well, but he never reciprocated any of it. i dont know about sex though

bly for sure did not date or have sex with anyone else. gh even asked him who he was intimate with during the past 8 years and bly answered "you" (masturbating to the memories of gh probably). 

question 2

Spoiler

i'm not so sure about this, but i think the number one reason bly enlisted was so that gh's dad will leave gh alone (so gh can go pursue business or whatever he wants and bly becomes the "army son" gh's dad always wanted). 

the number two and less important reason was bly hoping that gh's dad will someday accept him and gh. bly is mentally prepared that 1) it will never happen and 2) when it happen, gh will have already moved on. so i dont think he was "scared" bc it was a small hope he buried deep down. 

which is why when they met again, he wasnt shocked that gh (fake) moved on. it did hurt, but he wasnt surprised. and only after seeing it with his own eyes did bly finally tried to move on himself after 8 years (by getting a gf). in the end though, he still was so affected by it that he jumped into a super dangerous mission so he didnt have to attend gh's fake engagement.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Idk how to embed ig post omg but you can see this 

That's the only photo I saw. But the fans who went to HC said his arm was bumped during the show and he looked in pain and caressed the part a bit before continuing.  

• Like 7

@Tin Le @kmmyzz @liesl

I don't think Jingyu/Zhouzhou will say anything on this matter. However, I found several IG accounts which claimed that Zhouzhou did tell the MC at Happy Camp that he gave the sunglasses as present for Jingyu. This claim was made yesterday, after the shooting for Happy Camp had finished. Edit: the claim was made without any supporting evidence; hence "claim".

If there is no further confirmation, both from the fan (proving his/her identity) and Jingyu/Zhouzhou, I personally will consider this as one of the seven mysteries in YuZhou land. The first would be: why did Zhouzhou fly to Shanghai just to return to Beijing late at night (before French Excellence Party). ;)

Meanwhile, I have started archiving some of our discussion/theories/debate. The first online is:

What the Stars Say: an Astrological Analysis on YuZhou

written by: @sohocomo, Chair of Star-Crossed Lovers Studies, Department of Astrology, Faculty of Supranatural and Parapsychology, YuZhou University.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/67398511-theories-and-analysis-on-yuzhou/parts

(I just moved sohocomo's excellent articles to wattpad ^_^)

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

25 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I've read many versions of translation for the fan-JY conversation about the gift. Most of my friends believed that it was given by the fan, but most of us here think JY tries to hide the truth as he knows how weibo/forums/twitter/ig will explode knowing they secretly give gifts to each other. I'm not sure too, tbh. I need clearer clarification T_T

lol...that fan might let this brew for awhile longer if the delusions didnt get so out of control. there has got to be some karma for people calling jy a LIAR and twisting his words when he already admitted it wasnt from zz with his own mouth. if you dont believe her then at least believe in HIM

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
28 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I read that ZZ hurt his hand during HC and he didn't voice out. Now looks like it swells. 

Oh wow no wonder he's not as cheerful and as bubbly as he usually is... :bawling: Baby get well soon. Why do you have to hurt your hand when hubby also hurt his hand :(

About this whole sunglasses saga mess... I refuse to believe that it's from fans or whatever. #incurabledelulu

3 minutes ago, shuwei said:

lol...that fan might let this brew for awhile longer if the delusions didnt get so out of control. there has got to be some karma for people calling jy a LIAR and twisting his words when he already admitted with his own mouth. if you dont believe her then at least believe in HIM

Luckily I'm neutral in this case, I don't really care who gave JY the sunglasses xD As long as he's happy and likes it, I'd be fine as I am now. But this case stirred up so bad that I don't bother to scroll my twitter feeds for hours, it's so horrible to see people got upset/mad over little things...

• Like 10