Sorry I didn't quote poster, I read a lot of posts since I came back:

First, 
This vid:
https://www.facebook.com/shangyinvnfc/?fref=ts

And this vid:
http://weibo.com/p/230444b5e8990230e6873812db6c57ded8990e

Are 2 different vids that never cross paths. I'm not sure which one came first though but I think the facebook one came later.
Facebook: -2.10 
Fan1: Then, have you given ZZ presents before? (This questions lets me believe the facebook is the later vid)
JY: XXXX give him presents(No matter how many times I hear I can't hear it, either he said, "我曾送他礼物“ or "我经常送他礼物” I've given him presents before or I always give him presents). I gave him hat before.
Fan2: You want him(ZZ) to give you presents?
Fan: I'll let him(ZZ) know next time
JY: *Picks up the phone and act like talking to phone* ZZ, why didn't you give me presents?
Blablabla, other questions and then a long silence
JY: That (sun)glass is quite handsome, right? (Yes, he suddenly mention it out of the blue after a long silence lol, he care about that sunglass alot)
Fans: Yes, handsome, handsome as hell. *Also, they said all sorts of other praises that I had difficulty translating haha like 帅倒(handsome until fell down?,歹的一个帅)*
Fans: Very nice looking, nice looking
(JY was smiling sooooo...dunno what to say, like laughing to himself or something)
Fans: *Inaudible* (But prob asking which sunglass)
Fans: The ones at the garden yesterday.

Weibo: 
Fan1: Yesterday, you wear the sunglasses that ZZ gave you. You want to let us know?
JY: XXXX Zhouzhou? (Sorry can't hear, maybe he ask which sunglass)
Fan: That (sun)glass
Fan: Fans give, fans give
JY: He said something inaudible here, I heard: Not given by ZZ? or XXX? "不是洲洲送的吗?还是XXX?
Fans: Given by YueEr (Actually, can be understood in 2 ways, either she said it is given by YueEr or the one given by YueEr(maybe other gifts?), take your pick)
*JY look at other place for some time and look back to fans*
JY: How come ZZ doesn't give me presents? *He even made this spoilt kid gesture of hitting his leg  image_emoticon23.png  Oh lawl*
Fans: You're saying nonsense until this extend!
Fans: Right! Right!
Fans: Have you gotten the cap/hat I give?

Other interesting stuff:
Facebook: -2:45
Fans: XuWeiZhou was 傻白甜(dunno how to translate this haha, pure/naive, white & sweet?)
JY bark back: Who are you saying 傻白甜?
Fans & JY: Hahahha

Is there any other vids of the same place?

EDIT: I forgot to include the Yue Er part
Fans: Given by YueEr (Actually, can be understood in 2 ways, either she said it is given by YueEr or the one given by YueEr(maybe other gifts?), take your pick)

• Like 24

45 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

i couldn't never have imagined that there would be a fandom spending their entire time to investigate on a sunglasses. kudos to you guys ❤️❤️❤️

would you please elaborate what they are fighting about? because at this very moment, im very conflicted too so i want to know if i am the only one who cares too much about their future paths.

I rather not share in detail because it is really toxic. We live in a world where there are too much fighting over narrow definitions and beliefs about what is good and bad. I think the world needs more love, empathy, tolerance, compassion and understanding. Let's keep this place this way :) 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, liesl said:

@gayyoxx I'm actually never a fashion person. lol. I've never worn sunglasses and not interested that much in accessories.This is actually my first time looking at bunch of sunglasses on online store. :D Thanks for the cookies, by the way. Love them! :cookie:

I for one am glad you did...these are fab !! And I will have these...thank you @liesl. I've been lurking since the beginning...I'm not a great detective as many of you here...but what I can do is shop so sourcing the outfits that the boyz wear is a journey ! The hard work in this forum is evident and I bow in great appreciation to all who translate, slueth, provide links, images, and everything.  May the Rainbow Flag fly forever...here's to S2 !!

This outfit....Louis Vitton Spring, 2016 Mens Wear

screen-shot-2016-03-29-at-10-24-43-am.pn

0262f12216347c84aeedc291add58347.jpg

Edited by deltos
Added image
  • Like 13

Posted here, from an interview with JY (corrected the English a bit - if the translation is correct to begin with):

Q: In what way are you like GuHai and in which way are you different?

A: I'm like him because we both do things forthright, we are different because I won't give people cars.

I love that he can only think of the car, as a thing which makes him different from GuHai. And it makes me wonder about all the ways he's been forthright with ZZ. :) 

• Like 10

While there is very good investigative skills and results shown about the glasses, I have to say, I am more curious on which glasses does JY wears tomorrow if he does and days after. I'm also more curious about the said hat that he gave ZZ.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

JY: That (sun)glass is quite handsome, right? (Yes, he suddenly mention it out of the blue after a long silence lol, he care about that sunglass alot)
Fans: Yes, handsome, handsome as hell. *Also, they said all sorts of other praises that I had difficulty translating haha like 帅倒(handsome until fell down?,歹的一个帅)*
(JY was smiling sooooo...dunno what to say, like laughing to himself or something)
Fans: *Inaudible* But prob asking which sunglass

THIS!!

Isn't it certain then? lol

Thank you @gashupingo for the translation. Reading it, I don't have a feeling that Johnny said it's not from Zhouzhou. Heck, it made me even more certain that it's from Zhouzhou. And Johnny looked so happy with his gift from Zhouzhou... aaw... he showed it off, wore it until late at night, and asked compliments about it. AAAW! :wub:

• Like 13

@gashupingo thank you~

So, which part is the one that many fans out there think JY is saying: "The glasses is not from Zhouzhou?"

If I read your translation correctly, JY provides not so subtle hints that it was given by ZZ. He even implicated that ZZ gives him gifts regularly.

I am confused here, because the rumour that spread on international fans is contradictory with the complete translation that you have provided.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Sorry I didn't quote poster, I read a lot of posts since I came back:

First, 
This vid:
https://www.facebook.com/shangyinvnfc/?fref=ts

And this vid:
http://weibo.com/p/230444b5e8990230e6873812db6c57ded8990e

Are 2 different vids that never cross paths. I'm not sure which one came first though but I think the facebook one came later.
Facebook: -2.10 
Fan1: Then, have you given ZZ presents before? (This questions lets me believe the facebook is the later vid)
JY: XXXX give him presents(No matter how many times I hear I can't hear it, either he said, "我曾送他礼物“ or "我经常送他礼物” I've given him presents before or I always give him presents). I gave him hat before.
Fan2: You want him(ZZ) to give you presents?
Fan: I'll let him(ZZ) know next time
JY: *Picks up the phone and act like talking to phone* ZZ, why didn't you give me presents?
Blablabla, other questions and then a long silence
JY: That (sun)glass is quite handsome, right? (Yes, he suddenly mention it out of the blue after a long silence lol, he care about that sunglass alot)
Fans: *Inaudible* But prob asking which sunglass

Weibo: 
Fan1: Yesterday, you wear the sunglasses that ZZ gave you. You want to let us know?
JY: He said something inaudible here, I heard: Not given by ZZ? or XXX? "不是洲洲送的吗?还是XXX?
Fans: Not given by ZZ, (the one) given by YueEr (Actually, can be understood in 2 ways, either she said it is not given by ZZ OR Not the one given by ZZ, take your pick)
JY: How come ZZ doesn't give me presents? *He even made this spoilt kid gesture of hitting his leg  image_emoticon23.png  Oh lawl*

Other interesting stuff:
Facebook: -2:45
Fans: XuWeiZhou was 傻白甜(dunno how to translate this haha, pure/naive, white & sweet?)
JY bark back: Who are you saying 傻白甜?
Fans & JY: Hahahha

Is there any other vids of the same place?

EDIT: I forgot to include the Yue Er part
Fans: Not given by ZZ, (the one) given by YueEr (Actually, can be understood in 2 ways, either she said it is not given by ZZ OR Not the one given by ZZ, take your pick)

Oh, I know what 傻白甜 means. I think it's a way to call the popular Chinese ulzzang on the internet. Means: "Silly - White (Fair skin) - Sweet"

ZhouZhou have once said this word to describe Johnny (I don't remember which interview, I will find it later) EDIT: I think it's the EASY magazine interview

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@gashupingo thank you~

So, which part is the one that many fans out there think JY is saying: "The glasses is not from Zhouzhou?"

If I read your translation correctly, JY provides not so subtle hints that it was given by ZZ. He even implicated that ZZ gives him gifts regularly.

I am confused here, because the rumour that spread on international fans is contradictory with the complete translation that you have provided.

"The glasses is not from ZZ" is this line:

He didn't imply ZZ give him gifts regularly. He either said he gave ZZ gifts before or he always gave(since I can't hear that inaudible word he said) but I think he say he gave ZZ gifts before and then mention the hat he gave before. 

You mean the posts a few way back by @Solferine
It is contradictory because there are different interpretations. I mean there is one drama but we all interpret it differently also right?

My opinion is that that sunglass is given by ZZ though. haha.

• Like 11

Weibo: 
Fans: Given by YueEr (Actually, can be understood in 2 ways, either she said it is not given by ZZ OR Not the one given by ZZ, take your pick)

@gashupingo: the one that I put in bold, is it describing a habit? Or just one-off occasion?

I think you and @Solferineprovide almost similar translation and we can deduce that:

1/ there are two (or more) glasses that Jingyu received as gifts.

2/ one of the glasses, the one that @lieslhad identified and Jingyu had worn on Monday morning, presumably was given by Zhouzhou. At the very least, Jingyu did not deny it, right?

3/ one (or more) glasses was (were) given by fans.

Am I correct?

Now, on various places, including the Vietnamese fb linked before (I read it using google trans, though), people somehow assumed that Jingyu said it explicitly that Zhouzhou did not give him any present. Maybe a mis-translation of the bolded part?

Also, I am going to archive our various discussions, theories and observations on my wattpad, just for future reference and my personal delights. I will include all participating members, I hope you guys do not mind? If you do mind, send me a message and I'll take down your part of the writing ;)

Oh, not related but I found this interesting: all these exchanges were happening with Vivi there and she did not stop it! I love you, Vivi jie!

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
14 hours ago, ayasdai said:

I love your analysis, especially the part that ZZ's love reflects in JY.  I usually pay close attention to them individually, their body language and reactions, but you are right... JY wouldn't be so happy if he was alone in this... (whatever that 'this' means)

Can you remind me (us) to the "Your Love?" part? Probably because there's no eng subbed video I completely missed it, but it really made me curios now :o

@ryokise translated some interesting parts from YY (link posted in the front page). I've watched it and it's cute. A lot of people who understood Chinese ranted that the MC was terrible, even worse than Net Ease interview. But since I don't understand what they were talking about other than what's been translated, I quite enjoyed it and there's a lot of cute moments xD

The one in the discussion is this:

tumblr_o3z09y4X4I1qds027o2_250.giftumblr_o3z09y4X4I1qds027o1_250.gif

@alvinboi Is this you??????

https://www.wattpad.com/story/66202921-addicted-the-novel

How come I didn't know?!! I'll post the link at the front ^^

Today is a rollercoaster day. From Johnny's bulge to his sunglasses speculation to his Louis Vuitton shirt. Find it funny... I read on Weibo about the similarity of Johnny's LV shirt with the man that took photo with Zhouzhou. That was around 1pm because I had my lunch at that time. And everyone was so excited about it... Then 1:45pm someone (I presume a stylist) posted on his Weibo saying it was him who styled Johnny in that LV shirt.. *rolls my eyes* I feel like there's some force trying to sink the ship as hard as they can. So we #YuZhou crews/sailors/shippers must not falter!!! We must trust our Captain and his Co-Captain!!!

17 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

case closed, my people. the fan posted on her weibo about the sunglasses, it was indeed a gift from the fan and not ZZ.

.......maybe the other glasses? Johnny received at least two Gentle Monster glasses, didn't he? And is the fan trustable enough? Is it really from him?

AAARGH!! I'm having a hard time to accept this!!! NOO!!

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

case closed, my people. the fan posted on her weibo about the sunglasses, it was indeed a gift from the fan and not ZZ.

18 minutes ago, liesl said:

.......maybe the other glasses? Johnny received at least two Gentle Monster glasses, didn't he? And is the fan trustable enough? Is it really from him?

AAARGH!! I'm having a hard time to accept this!!! NOO!!

I am also curious which glasses is it? :D

Can you give us screenshot and maybe translation?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Speaking of JY being unable to hide his feelings (does the Ellemen video not exist in better quality? I want to make better gifs!):

Hide contents

giphy.gif

ZZ says he is beautiful and JY obviously agrees! JY loves to tease ZZ, but this particular look (including the lip-biting) looks like the real thing to me. He looks up and out like he's thinking about all the ways that ZZ is beautiful. Which he is! Particularly when he smiles like this. 

For this particular lip biting, I felt that it was because he is jealous or slightly miffed that fans are saying that Zhouzhou is beautiful. Like it should only be me who could say my wifey is beautiful. Other people cannot! How dare they?! Or so our delulu mind thought....

12 hours ago, lafeuiila said:

zhouzhou really looks like a pilot here :D <3

7c2a9d17gw1f2dfl0svbsj20jd0pu0uf.jpg

Yup...! No need to do any photoshop anymore xD More time can be spent photoshopping out irrelevant subjects or photoshopping the two of them together xD

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am also curious which glasses is it? :D

Can you give us screenshot and maybe translation?

10391875_1078632468866281_68384144577618

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Hide contents

10391875_1078632468866281_68384144577618

Hell NOOOO, I can't believe my dream just crumbled. True love does not prevail yet :bawling:

So much for my theory... GAAAH!!! I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

By the way, some said in the Chinese forum that the model of the sunglasses is the "Gentle Monster MOON CUT". I couldn't for the life of me find it in the 2016 Gentle Monster sunglasses collection. Is it Chinese limited edition? :huh:

NOOOOO!!! :bawling:

• Like 5

Oh man...

What did it say? Also, sorry to say this, but is this weibo account accountable? No offense, just considering so many photoshops, fake accounts etc.. :)

Edit: @liesl

these are the pics of the glasses, courtesy google. Being fashion-blind, I can not distinguish the two :D

Edit 2: the difference is on the bridge? That's all? :blink:

• Like 3

Oh wow you guys! Everyday seems to have a new mystery to be solved. yesterday was "The Mystery of the Happy Jingyu Dance" and today is "The Mystery of the Jingyu Sunglasses' Origin." :phew::lol:

@kakelet TQ for the translation!! This LINE I must highlight:

Gu Weiting said with force, "I already gave him my son, what else does he want?" 

This is perhaps the BEST ACCEPTANCE LINE I was waiting for from Gu Hai's dad haha 

• Like 12