Just wanna say It's been a month since I last went on Weibo and now my mind is screwed up. Why? It's complicated; you guys will hate me for spamming pics and gifs >"<

I'm not OK Thousands times appreciate those who take and edit pictures dedicating to the fan base let's not mention about those who just freaking crowded up surrounding tailgating YZ 

Here's just one, just one pic I'd like to share XDDD Sorry guys, I'll be hated for spamming, so..

Cre on pic

12910735_241945639483444_630016837_n.jpg

oops, more?

Spoiler

nah, just some.. I've insanely saved nearly 100 pics within 5min tho XD

12910339_241945652816776_140253781_n.jpg12884555_241966022814739_2068825387_n.jp12910311_241949769483031_306873886_n.jpg

Ok guys, I'll stop *hideous smile*

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I have to agree on most points on Sagittarians as I am one too: freedom, blunt, direct, adventurous but not extroverted though. I don't think Johnny is extroverted unlike Zhouzhou. He's awkward around strangers and likes to spend time alone. One thing to note about this though, Libra's element is Air while Sagittarius's element is Fire. There's no fire if there's no air. That's why they hit it off so well :wub:

A small insight on JY's introversion (whether you believe in astrology or not - it's kind of cool I think)

I'm a lot like JY in this actually. His Aquarius Moon (emotions, subconscious needs) is square his Scorpio Mercury (communication, reasoning). My Aquarius Moon is opposed my Leo Mercury. JY's a Sagittarius, I'm a Leo - both Fire signs, both extroverts.  But like JY, I love my alone time and hate big crowds. For me, its because my emotions, what I want to say, are often at odds with what actually comes out of my mouth and how I say it. It's gotten better as I've gotten older, but I still prefer not to put myself into situations where I'm expected to talk to a lot of people 'on the fly.' I have a habit of practicing what and how I want to say things. Unless I'm with people I am close to and trust, people who I know are going to accept what and how I say things because they know the type of person I really am. I see a lot of that same sort of thing in JY. If he has to be in those situations he can manage it, but he'll do everything he can to stay out of those types of situations.

• Like 6

Wow, a very detailed foray into astrology.

Will anyone expound on MBTI and cognitive functions of ZZ and JY anytime soon? I'll be curious to hear.

And also a Tarot reading when you're at it (getting a bit desperate for insights into their future hahhaa).

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

Will anyone expound on MBTI and cognitive functions of ZZ and JY anytime soon? I'll be curious to hear.

And also a Tarot reading when you're at it (getting a bit desperate for insights into their future hahhaa).

same here to me XD I've been interested in these since I was in secondary school tho TvT 

If only any fan can take HQ pictures of YuZhou's palms tho XD I'll give my soul to read them haha

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

Hmm... does anyone know JY's today schedule? Since Happy Camp is filmed in Changsa and WZ is alrdy on his way to Changsa, I wonder why JY landed in Beijing instead.

And here I thought we might see them going to Changsa together.... *sigh*

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

Hmm... does anyone know JY's today schedule? Since Happy Camp is filmed in Changsa and WZ is alrdy on his way to Changsa, I wonder why JY landed in Beijing instead.

What I heard is, he has other activities at Beijing and fly to Changsa at night. At first I heard he's going to sign contract with an agency some time ago, then they said he's becoming a shareholder of a company instead. Anyway, wait for official news.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I left the forum for 2 days and freaking out at how much I have to catch up now >_>

On the other hand, does anyone able to get their hands on Men's Uno magazine? I can't proceed to the next step in the payment process in the http://tw.books.com which is very puzzling :( LT also said she cannot buy the magazine... WTF... My friend also said that in the Men's Uno's facebook, there's a lot of complaints that they can't get to the payment process @Fang Idwhat do you know anything about this? Or where else I can get the mag? I wanted to give up but Men's Uno's teasers/interviews just won't let me!

I think they were sold out of it on the 23rd:tears:, if my Google translate (much approximate, though) is any indication, and MU invite all to stay tuned for updates (an additional small batch to be released?)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

Don't have my Tarot cards anymore. Sorry!!   :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

I will watch the movie again, thank youuuu~~ 

They confirmed that there are only YuZhou and a male singer (I forgot his name :( ) FengWen will not be there :bawling: 

May I share some more adorable moments :D

This is just adorable...when were these pictures taken?I wonder if these boys still see each other nowadays^_^ Thank you for sharing :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crying said:

Guys does anyone know what JY is doing/saying at HUAYI brothers press conference right now.....?

Is it about his contract?

Ghaaaaaa I really need to learn Chinese.......

Me too TTATT I should have focused on my Chinese more LINK of the event of which JY is being interview, of which we're longed for translators

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I'm bawling guys.. JY apparently doesn't attend HC with ZZ, he went to H. Brothers event.

NO!!!

He can't do this to us! C'mon... not again!!! I've been thinking, fangirling, imagining, and squealing for this particular moment. For happy camp where we could see him and Zhouzhou interact with each other there.

I'm so disappointed right now. :( Is it really true?

16 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

Happy Camp will be filmed on 28th so I don't worry about him not filmming it with WZ. I'm more concerned over the fact that did JY finally decide to sign with a company...

Just one minute after my emotional outburst post and then I've read your post. Pfuiii... it feels like riding a roller coaster. But anyway, I'm quite relieved now. Thanks a lot. I hope that they will really REALLY film the happy camp tomorrow.

Isn't it good though that he decided to sign with a company? I don't think he could handle this meteoric rising fame of his alone for a long time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

NO!!!

He can't do this to us! C'mon... not again!!! I've been thinking, fangirling, imagining, and squealing for this particular moment. For happy camp where we could see him and Zhouzhou interact with each other there.

I'm so disappointed right now. :( Is it really true?

From what I heard, JY will be at H. Brothers event and then fly to Changsa for HC after the event ends. There are still hopes for JY ZZ to meet ><

• Like 6