1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Happy Easter soompimates!!!

Just want to share this awesome FMV from Noo Ninja...this made me see lots of cute fluffy bunnies hopping around...chocolate easter eggs got nothin to #YuZhou generated sweetness :):):)

Many thanks oml Compilation of their eyes contact and hand holdings are so satisfying *bawling in the corner*

In advance, I want to share y'all another FMV from this same Youtube acc >"< so good warning jawdrops and drooling

Spoiler

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Many thanks oml Compilation of their eyes contact and hand holdings are so satisfying *bawling in the corner*

In advance, I want to share y'all another FMV from this same Youtube acc >"< so good warning jawdrops and drooling

Hide contents

KEEP THE FIRE BURNING! Lol

1:09 - 1:31 - DAMN Y'ALL THAT IS REAL LOVING AND NOT ACTIN' 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Good morning to everyone on the other side of the world and happy Easter to those who celebrate it! I just finished up translating chapter 100 and thought I'd share it with everyone before heading out to dinner ^^
Misunderstandings are a big part of Addicted, they cause conflict an drama, but misunderstandings can also be hilarious! In this chapter, let's see what kind of misunderstandings happen at Bai Hanqi and Auntie Zou's house... :D https://www.wattpad.com/237038914-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

Thank you!!!

Mr. Hanqi, you are so wrong. Just ask YM and that poor desk(?).

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@sohocomo Interesting to know that while their relations are deep, strong and seemingly unbreakable, the your analysis also mentions on frequent (?) periods of separations and how these only bring them together again. Well, I know couples who live practically half world away from their loved ones and they (I assume) have strong relationship but personally, I could not bear the loneliness XD Thanks for writing the analysis!

Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Just a little personal insight into the separations issue (because it made me pause a little too) - given the overwhelming number of "deep connection" aspects, I see the type & length of separations as varying greatly, but usually very minor. Leaving aside "professional duty separations" which neither really can do anything about (because they support each other sooo d**n much, neither would ever try to tell the other not to do something that would be beneficial for his career).

Scenario - S2 begins filming, JY & ZZ have to share a room again, and while running lines for a scene they're to film the next day they have a disagreement about their individual interpretations of the scene. If there were a lot of tense aspects between them without the vast number of soothing aspects this "little tiff" could easily become a major blow up with one of them walking out and refusing to talk to each other. This could go on for days, causing issues with filming. BUT, with all of the harmonizing aspects between them, the "little tiff" is more likely to be handled with one of them saying "We're not going to agree on this right now. I'm going to go for a walk, why don't you read a book or play a video game. If I'm not back in two hours, come find me." This act of walking away is a type of separation - they were working, collaborating, and it has been halted, while they separate to give each other time to clear their heads.

Separation really just means time alone. Time alone is time that allows one to appreciate what is not next to him at that moment. Look at the joint interviews they did the last couple of weeks. They had been working separately for awhile. JY was looking like h*ll, and ZZ wasn't doing so hot himself. But then they're able to work together again. You can see a difference in their "togetherness" in the recent interviews as compared to ones they did in late January/early February. They each expressed themselves a little differently than in the earlier interviews. That time of separation seems to have caused JY & ZZ to come to some conclusions within themselves. I personally believe they have come to a mutual understanding of some sort, whatever the level of their relationship. :vicx:

My biggest question after doing the analysis is this - Is CJD psychic?!?! For her to cast JY &ZZ is a blessed hand of fate! :wub:

• Like 19

You can see a difference in their "togetherness" in the recent interviews as compared to ones they did in late January/early February. They each expressed themselves a little differently than in the earlier interviews. That time of separation seems to have caused JY & ZZ to come to some conclusions within themselves. I personally believe they have come to a mutual understanding of some sort, whatever the level of their relationship. :vicx:

My biggest question after doing the analysis is this - Is CJD psychic?!?! For her to cast JY &ZZ is a blessed hand of fate! :wub:

Yes, I agree with your observation that JY-ZZ have reached some kind of understanding on their relationship.

It's just us (me?), the fans, require constant evidence of their relationship. It is us (me?) who are feeling unsecure about them ;) 

If CJD is psychic, can we hope for future cute couples again from her works? XD

8 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny at the airport

Today they will record Happy Camp

Oh, I thought HC will be tomorrow!

Hoping for YuZhou goodness today then! *happy*

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

JY's enjoying some friendly flogging from fellow jiu jitsu team members upon completing another belt: http://m.weibo.cn/1989519725/Do4Ns3TLe. Hope ZZ's watching it to learn some role-playing moves, just in case;):D

What role play would this be? Slave Johnny obeys Master Zhou?  (Oh dear lord I can see that!  :w00t: So wrong! So wrong! :o )

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

What role play would this be? Slave Johnny obeys Master Zhou?  (Oh dear lord I can see that!  :w00t: So wrong! So wrong! :o )

This is what I envisage after Happy Camp appearance 

Seduce-Me-After-the-Show.jpg

(Yes!!! Submissive JY...:sweatingbullets: Your instict may be into something!!!)

• Like 13

@Ariodante  I'm going to blame you. It's your fault I got to thinking about this :D:wub:

I have a personal theory that people handed great responsibility at a young age tend towards being more submissive in personal relationships. JY has lived on his own, away from his family, working hard at many types of jobs, taking care of himself, etc. from kind of an early age is what I've understood. There's a lot of responsibility to himself and others in that. So the idea that in a personal relationship he can let go of that "in charge" persona and let someone else 'be the boss', even for just a short amount of time, would be tempting I believe. (I became a mom at 20, a single mom at 22 - what I wouldn't have given for somebody else to be in charge of me at that time!) Didn't JY say in an interview that he's only dated older women? After doing the Astrological Analyzations, which show that ZZ tends to have more power in their relationship, I really can see JY being more submissive, especially if he trusts ZZ as much as he seems to. That's the biggest factor I think. Trust. If JY doesn't trust ZZ he would be very unlikely to even associate with him. The fact that he does seem to trust ZZ just means that he is all the more likely to hand himself over to ZZ's care. 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, guhai said:

As much as I'd like this to be true as any other person, there's a few problems with it.

1) Lan Yu was a movie (meaning it only had one 'episode') that hadn't been pre-banned before the airing so it could

- be aired in theaters due to length
- still receive money

2) Addicted is a series that has been banned by the government meaning, I'm assuming, websites can't air it for profit aka CJD and cast would receive no money.
3) Because Addicted is a series (meaning it has multiple episodes), it can't just be aired in theaters (and it might be illegal due to the ban).

I can see a 'special edition' (still not sure how it'd be released for profit) which would be a very, very, very condensed version of S2 but we'd be missing out on tons of details and scenes. So, I'm just not sure how CJD would pull the mentioned scenario for Lan Yu off considering CJD and cast would get no money using usual outlets and might even get in trouble :sweatingbullets:

On another note, if anyone has the time, Lan Yu is an amazing movie that is definitely worth checking out ^_^

I know this is unrelated to Addicted, but I have to say because it's too adorable

The main actors of Lan Yu are Hu Jun (seme) and Liu Ye (uke). Their chemistry was crazy too. A few years after the film, they both got married and have kids. Liu Ye's wife is an amazing woman (I have to add this). Hu Jun's family life has some conflicts (this is only rumour and speculation).

So both Hu Jun and Liu Ye joined Dad, Where Are You Going 3.

And their 2 sons, Kang Kang (6 yo, Hu Jun's son) and Nuo Yi (4 yo, Liu Ye's son) like each other so much that they always sticked to each other, held hands, hugged and kissed. It was so adorable that there were always some articles about them after an episode being aired. And the netizen comments about them were warm and funny at the same time.

6ff51fefjw1etykey2du3g20b406qb2a.gif 

the green T-shirt boy is Kang Kang, and the grey one is Nuo Yi. 

I know I shouldn't think like that because they are just kids. But somehow I believe in fate, as well as I believe in YuZhou :heart:

@kmmyzz I agree! In fact, I believe that Johnny and Zhou Zhou kissed each other because it was so tempting (the BTS clip); since in the novel, there is only some sentences like: something smexy happened lol.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, I thought HC will be tomorrow!

Hoping for YuZhou goodness today then! *happy*

I think it is because of the time zone. I really look forward to seeing JY and ZZ to be together again. It feels like they got separated for years like GH and BLY :anguished:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

I know this is unrelated to Addicted, but I have to say because it's too adorable

The main actors of Lan Yu are Hu Jun (seme) and Liu Ye (uke). Their chemistry was crazy too. A few years after the film, they both got married and have kids. Liu Ye's wife is an amazing woman (I have to add this). Hu Jun's family life has some conflicts (this is only rumour and speculation).

So both Hu Jun and Liu Ye joined Dad, Where Are You Going 3.

And their 2 sons, Kang Kang (6 yo, Hu Jun's son) and Nuo Yi (4 yo, Liu Ye's son) like each other so much that they always sticked to each other, held hands, hugged and kissed. It was so adorable that there were always some articles about them after an episode being aired. And the netizen comments about them were warm and funny at the same time.

Reveal hidden contents

6ff51fefjw1etykey2du3g20b406qb2a.gif 

the green T-shirt boy is Kang Kang, and the grey one is Nuo Yi. 

I know I shouldn't think like that because they are just kids. But somehow I believe in fate, as well as I believe in YuZhou :heart:

@kmmyzz I agree! In fact, I believe that Johnny and Zhou Zhou kissed each other because it was so tempting (the BTS clip); since in the novel, there is only some sentences like: something smexy happened lol.

Never watch lanyu before but ur explanation make me want to watch it.

And their kids are so adorable, they continue their dad's bromance. That's cute :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dignity1 said:

If anyone knows where I can find addicted lock screens for phone i'd appreciate it 

Well there are a lot of awesome Addicted pictures being shared here.Feel free to download them and use em on your phone as lockscreen. I myself am using their as of yet unconfirmed pic for the MV :)

• Like 3