2 hours ago, nouveaux said:

Looking at this video, as ZZ turns to take a sneak peek at JY, you can clearly see that JY immediately turns his head to look into ZZ's eyes. From this, you can actually tell how reactive JY is to ZZ's every single move. He's like a small little puppy craving for his master's attention! And you can see that when their eyes met, ZZ became shy and immediately looks away uncomfortably... the electricity shooting out from JY's eyes were simply too much to handle... you can tell that ZZ was embarrassed because after he looked away, ZZ's eyes were darting around not knowing where else to look... 

Anyone has the link to this full fanmeet video? Haven't watched this one yet!

Edited by bidubudu
  • Like 1

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for this thread in a very looooong time and because of a rumor, I'm forcing myself to create an ID. Anyway, do any of you hear about JY 90% confirmed not going to be in Season 2? It's been going around JY's fans that he's tired of the sudden fame and wanted to opt out for Season 2.

• Like 2

I've never seen this fancam and I'm laughing way too hard :lol: we all know who ZhouZhou's no.1 fanboy is :P

and look at this adorable kid singing Because of the Sea (the opening song of the series) so cuuuute. Johnny commented on the video earlier today on weibo xD

Spoiler

EDIT: does anyone know why twitter video links sometimes only displays the upper half of the video? am I the only one seeing this?

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, lightyears said:

I've never seen this fancam and I'm laughing way too hard :lol: we all know who ZhouZhou's no.1 fanboy is.

and look at this adorable kid singing Because of the Sea (the opening song of the series) so cuuuute. Johnny commented on the video earlier today on weibo xD

What did JY say?

13 minutes ago, lightyears said:
  Hide contents

EDIT: does anyone know why twitter video links sometimes only displays the upper half of the video? am I the only one seeing this?

It happens for me too! Links from FB and twitter are often truncated. I am using ipad, if that's matter.

• Like 2

@bidubudu LovelyThings subbed the first part of the fanmeeting.

@lightyears I was searching for that double video of YuZhou, so thanks. :D 

Thank you very much @guhai and @shuwei for the novel summaries. :)

Thanks @gashupingo for the long article translation. :) Much appreciated! I like this kind of interview, give to us fans more interesting new info about the Addicted filming and the relationship on set between Johnny and ZhouZhou. ;) <3

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What did JY say?

It happens for me too! Links from FB and twitter are often truncated. I am using ipad, if that's matter.

he said "take a photo of ZhouZhou" :lol:

I'm using my laptop so I guess it's a bug.

• Like 5

credit to : LovelyThings on YT

I love this interview so much!! Lemme explain why. At 0.30 when the interview ask what their opinion of each other for the first time ZZ said that Jingyu is manly and handsome but Jingyu want to know more. Look at his face though. Like that is all? I know you have some more! At 0.43 Jingyu describe ZZ as beautiful and his like thinking to himself and smile a little (maybe remember how he meet ZZ for the first time) I love his little smile though. He always said that it quite good that day (The first time he met ZZ). At 1.08 when ask which part of their body they find most charming ZZ said his nose and look at Jingyu and said you are attracted aren't you?? He teased him so much. At 1.09 when Jingyu said He's not (attracted to ZZ nose) We know he just do that to tease ZZ..look at how he take a look again at ZZ to see his reaction LOL Jingyu baby it's ok to admit that you attracted to him. But look at ZZ body language..he's acting cute and whatever LOL (lemme protect you baby Zhou)..like ok fine you don't find my nose attractive but you will find me cute no matter what. Conclusion, Men's Uno got their best interview and we can see them interact and they seem to have fun a lot.

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Conclusion, Men's Uno got their best interview and we can see them interact and they seem to have fun a lot.

Yeah. Men's Uno somehow could conduct sizzling hot photo shot yet relaxed interview, LOL.

But maybe when they meet and do interview, this is their default (warm, teasing each other etc) but some interviews might be edited too much so we lost the warmth?

I remember the ELLEMEN's one was very warm and funny too!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for this thread in a very looooong time and because of a rumor, I'm forcing myself to create an ID. Anyway, do any of you hear about JY 90% confirmed not going to be in Season 2? It's been going around JY's fans that he's tired of the sudden fame and wanted to opt out for Season 2.

Welcome to the forum :)

I am not sure where did you read the rumour, but maybe the fans are only speculating, since JY looks at the verge of exhaustion, lost lots of weight and also coping hard with the 'airport' fans whose 'hobby' nowadays is to crush him (and sadly injure him too). So far I didn't read any official news about it, but please share it with us if you know anything regarding this matter. 

• Like 2

I think I've been obsessing over ZZ so much these days that I forgot how much I like Chen Wen and Da Shu >< Wenwen is so cute (especially when he was talking about the good food he ate in Korea lol) 

So it seems like they don't know anything about the second season of Addicted either. They said they're still waiting for news from the company. Wenwen also said that they need to try and find a time when all four of them are available... Hmm...

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

I don't know if you guys knew about this already or not. But... OUR AMAZING @estreline HAS DECIDED TO TRANSLATE THE NOVEL!!! Check her wattpad out. Chapter 8 and 9 are already there.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/estreline

@estreline, if you're reading this then.... Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! *glomps* :blush: You ROCKS!!

Waaaaaa!!! @estreline Thank you so much!!! :D

• Like 6

5 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

I didn't hear it but then I didn't join any fan groups. Anyway, I've decide to believe in JY and his character(that's why when he said he's not sure if he's going Thailand fan meeting I don't think it's news). As for tired of the sudden fame, I don't think he is really that tired of it(Otherwise he can reject all the interviews, acting roles, participation of shows he is offered). In the radio interview, Xiao Long Lao Shi(Johnny's ex-manager) said they are coping with the fame ok. 

6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I just realised something: we were talking about the timeline of filming before. It's said basically all of the intimate scenes were filmed first. But then I remembered that JY in this bts, is lying in bed after filming a 'sexy scene' - giggling - explaining he doesn't want to film scenes in school again, because they're boring (compared to tumble around on a bed with ZZ.). Which means that scene must have been filmed later on, right? It would explain his giddyness, when the feelings between them might have been stronger...

Just wanted to add that. 

@Cynnamin 

Thanks @charlie10, I forgot about it. He did say 'again' 不想拍, if there is no 'again' he would say 不想拍.

What I'm guessing is that they film other scenes together. Like school scenes during the day and indoor scenes at night(sometimes the day too). Alot of school scenes need to be filmed during daytime and indoor scenes sometimes don't need to daytime, in fact most are nighttime scenes. They must have lived nearby to be able to do that though cause to save time normally they film all of the scenes of the same location in one go and move to another location. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Here it is: 

but it's LQ^^

What are they all so emotional about in the end of this fanmeet video (the whole thing hasn't been subbed, has it?)? 'Lulu' is crying, everyone is about to cry, what's going on? I understood from estreline that they're thanking for the audience' support, but why is Lulu crying? Is she that invested in the show?

I love the way ZZ looks over at JY there at the end (as posted about), you can see he has to compose himself and blink to not start crying (I recognise the motions from myself). It's like he was already moved but whatever they're talking about, but when he for some reason (subconsciously?) looked over at JY, he was about to lose it completely. I find it difficult to watch videos from events like this, because it's all so staged and they're hyper-aware of people watching them, so I feel it's difficult to know what is 'real'. But this moment is intriguing. 

• Like 6