2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Taking from what you've said about ZZ, may I expound on JY a bit? I've always believed that JY's "over confidence" of himself is an act. Yes, he does have confidence in himself, but the blatant 'bragging' that he tends towards in interviews is all for show. He has admitted that he doesn't like big crowds and being forced to interact with a lot of people (see Franco-Sino party). I don't think it's because he is not confident, but because he feels he has a hard time expressing himself appropriately. As a model, he hasn't had to worry about that so much, but now that he has branched into acting he does need to think about how he expresses himself, so he is even more cautious.

This being said, I truly believe that whatever it is between JY & ZZ, ZZ instigated it. Even if JY's feelings are 'more' than ZZ's, I find it hard to believe that JY was the first to express whatever feelings he had. As a musician (and a balanced Libra) ZZ is more comfortable expressing himself in general. Whether ZZ noticed something in JY's actions or expressed his own personal feelings, whatever it is, ZZ had to of made some expression first to give JY the 'confidence' to express himself. Once given the green light from ZZ, only then, was JY able to allow himself to 'feel' and express himself, both consciously and subconsciously.

@pureblade  Take care of yourself sweetie. We love having you around here. :wub:

I also think the same that JingYu has lots of confidence in himself and his 'bragging' in interviews are for "show" to some extent. JY will never shy away from the opportunity to talk about his good looks in front of the media. Perhaps that's his way of promoting his image, casting the media's attention onto his previous works, and so possibly getting new assignments while he has their attention. (Clearly, he has the looks to back up his talk.) Thus, in a way, that's the "show" or message that he wants to get across. However, JY always talks about his looks in a candid way and so the quotation marks for bragging. He is not bragging obnoxiously; he hasn't said things like he is the best looking actor among his peers etc.

I think he is naturally confident. He doesn't just tell the media that he looks good. He excels in photoshoot and makes sure that he looks good in his assignments. He knows how to express his confidence in front of media cameras. Every one of his poses and actions come from his calibrated design. He looks very professional in the process of photoshoots. So, from another perspective, he is not trying to act overconfident. In fact, his confidence is really overflowing. <3

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

@alvinboi you forgot the last bit of the video where he professed his love to fans :wub:

Hello,能在这里看到我都是我的真爱粉哦,爱你们

"Hello, only true (love) fans can see me here(did he mean those who watch to the end of the video?), love you guys

Gaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! I've watched this last part, but I just forgot about it while doing the translation. Yes, gashupingo. He meant to say those who watch till the end of the video are his true fans. <3

P.s. Thanks for the reminder. I have goldfish memory. >_<

• Like 8

You're all amazing guys!! With all the analysis and all the bloopers.:heart:

I give it to you, I'm not good at all this analysis things but at least this is what I can do to support all of youu!!

HERE I PRESENT TO YOU SOME HOTNESS FROM OUR BOYS!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Spoiler

wLzO3cX.png

pdcWltx.png

xiK5u4T.png

u8qy2I4.png

toQiifD.png

stUIN4u.png

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, Petrova said:

I give it to you, I'm not good at all this analysis things but at least this is what I can do to support all of youu!!

Reveal hidden contents

wLzO3cX.png

pdcWltx.png

xiK5u4T.png

u8qy2I4.png

toQiifD.png

stUIN4u.png

Dang it Men's Uno!  How big is your secret stash of JY x ZZ photos?  Are you gonna tease us all month long?!

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Dang it Men's Uno!  How big is your secret stash of JY x ZZ photos?  Are you gonna tease us all month long?!

Please, remember about this 1 min. & 50 sec. of pure scortching heat (on a scale 1-10? There is no scale) from Men's Uno vid takes:

Spoiler

(it's been posted at least a couple of times; however, it merits to be embedded in our minds forever, IMHO).

No firemen of this world would be ever able to extinguish fire that engulfs the viewer

• Like 14

Lovely Things had just posted a preview of a tv variety show starring JY. I gather it is to be broadcast on the 27th 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Stills from this show were posted several pages back, if I recall well

• Like 10

Hi, guys.

A newbie here.

After weeks, i decide to make soompi acc for release my inner fangirling of yuzhou here... >///<

Usually i got update from twitter but here has more fans, updates n analysis

I'm going to fulfill my yuzhou's thirst here. XD

• Like 12

On 3/23/2016 at 7:55 PM, liesl said:

Ready for a blooper, fellow addicts?

Before this I posted :

1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link
  3. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link

Heck, I've actually just posted that in 13 posts above. Waaah! An unlucky number!!! :crazy: But anyway... let me present you this time: "The mysterious ham"

It all happened that day when GH and BLY ate breakfast together at Auntie Zhou's breakfast stall.

BLY has an adorable habit of eating the ham first and the bun later ( based on the novel, thanks @alvinboi. Watching the series, I thought that BLY only ate the ham and not the bun at all )

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

Watch this closely. There's only one ham on the plate.

GH who noticed this, gave his own ham which he has already BITTEN to BLY. Aaw.. isn't that sweet?

He put it on the plate. But wait... the bite on the ham is GONE!!! Look at it! :crazy:

:D:D:D:D:D

The bloopers that i realize is the scene where they are going to sleep in bly's room

At the night, bly use shirt n underwear then in next morning when gh touch his little yinzi, bly use long pants :D

And when bly give gh red scarf, but the photo beside them show gh already using red scarf lol

I never know it has many bloopers...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Petrova said:

All of the sudden I feel that bellybuttons are really hot...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

SPOILER (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+) Click

This took ages but I wanted to give you guys something before I left for Seoul in about 12 hours. Once I'm there, I don't think I'll have time to write or translate for a few days, so please be patient with me ^_^ P.S. I can now 250% appreciate the efforts of other translators in our thread. Thank you so much to you all.)

Hmmm... do ever ZZ and JY ever talk to each other while away...like that...?

• Like 7

D**n insomnia! 

So, I decided to start some of the deeper analysis on the astrological charts. Tonight will just be the specific "love" aspects. These aspects are usually viewed for romantic relationships, but they can also be seen as "amped up" aspects in platonic relationships. You can take them which ever way you wish. 

I'm going to try to keep these short and entertaining, but some boring definitions and explanations first:

Definitions of Terminology and the Rules of the Luminaries

Spoiler

Some basic terms to know:

Sextile: 60 degrees or 2 signs apart - a beneficial, cooperative aspect though somewhat weak, "friendly"

Trine: 120 degrees or 4 signs apart - a beneficial, almost lazy aspect, as things tend to come easy with a trine

Square: 90 degrees or 3 signs apart - think of a square like a box, the energy of this aspect 'boxes' us in, causes dissention and difficulties

Conjunction: same sign: this is an either or. It could be beneficial (like minds think alike) or stressing (too many cooks in the kitchen)

Opposition: 180 degrees or 6 signs apart: another either or. Opposites attract, or they try to kill each other. (Though oppositions tend more towards the later)

The Luminaries are said to "rule" certain aspects of our personalities.

Sun - Character, Physical force (energy)

Moon - Emotions, Subconscious needs

Mercury - Intelligence, Reasoning, Communication

Venus - Love, Attraction

Mars - Energy, Motivation, Stamina

Jupiter - Ideas, Social Adaptation - also seen as the Good Luck Charm

Saturn - Careers, Philosophies, Inner Growth, Public Recognition

I've never focused much on Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, as they are generational luminaries. It takes many years for them to move through the signs, and their energies are very slight over all - so...nah.

Spoiler

The "Love" Aspects of Johnny and ZhouZhou

Their Suns are sextile to each other (see @hitokiri genki's post a page or 2 or 3 ago)

ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: Radical harmony. Any separations will be temporary - the door is always open.

Sun square Venus (both ways): Surprise! This is actually good - as long as one keeps from being too extravagant, and the other controls their false pride. (And it goes both directions! Oh dear, they're flip-flopping again...)

ZZ Sun square JY Mars: Anger can be easily aroused, locking horns. Be fair and take turns giving in to each other. (The fact that JY Sun trines ZZ Mars is helpful, but only a little.)

ZZ Sun conjunct JY Jupiter: General good luck. "Often indicate money or social prestige through marriage (or working together), and the vibration is capable of smoothing out many minor difficulties."

JY Sun square ZZ Saturn: Often an age difference, "The more mature partner is the one whose Saturn squares the other's Sun." Unbreakable bond, though if separated, it may take some time to reconcile - mainly because of the Sun's pride!

ZZ Moon trine JY Venus: Strong vibration of having a calm and soothing effect on each other. Much affection and mutual devotion.

ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars: Strong 'reproductive urges' whether family or artistic projects, just as long as you can create something together!

JY Moon opposition ZZ Mars: Initial physical chemistry can lead to personality conflicts and discord. Indiscretions are possible. One person nags, the other can be rude. 

ZZ Moon square JY Saturn: Can cause periodic coldness or disinterest in physical union. (ahem) Saturn is inclined to blame the Moon, when Saturn is equally to blame.

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Venus: Considerate of each other's emotions, mutual affection and sympathy. Think alike in financial matters.

ZZ Venus sextile JY Mars: Passion, passion, passion! Romantic, tender affection mixed with physical desire. Per Ptolemy - when shared this will "lead to entire love and affection, which will be so marked as to attract attention and comment."

JY Venus sextile ZZ Jupiter: A fun couple! Both enjoy challenges, similar affectionate natures, harmonious emotions, willing to take chances, like animals and sports.

JY Venus sextile ZZ Saturn: One of the strongest indications of permanent love and endurability. This stabilizes emotions, increases loyalty & faithfulness. Each feel responsible and the need to care for the other. 

Ummm..............................I feel a bit wicked and naughty for this  :phew:

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

SPOILER (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+)! Click:

tumblr_nmxr22djU01qd5mq1o1_500.gif

• Like 13

It's been a long time since February that I always read comments here. I tried to login but failed 'coz I already forgot my password.

Thank you to everyone for your translation and comments, I love to read them very much...

Edited by winterday
  • Like 5