17 minutes ago, pureblade said:

I saw what you did there LOL I like you :lol: *** shaking head***.

@liesl I was wondering about that skirt too lol where would you wear a skirt like that though? Where I am from its too little for work and too much for partying... maybe as cover up for the beach :phew:?

I know, right? :D It indeed looks like something that people might use on the beach as a cover up.

Heck if I know why they would use THAT as a teacher's costume. Or is it some fashion thingy that I don't understand? :huh:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, gashupingo said:

As you can see, JY started eyebrowing ZZ first. Then ZZ counter back with some more and even biting his specs(so sexy!!). The important thing here is, JY was at first breathing normally but starts gulping(see the adam's apple) and breathing heavily after ZZ start eyebrowing him and JY even bit his mouth. Then ZZ went into hi-five mode, JY was a bit dazed at first like couldn't snap out of it, with no reaction for a while before he went into the hi-five mode too. 

Unless these are all acting, then I believe JY gets excited/aroused by ZZ's sexy eyebrowing him hence I think he has special feelings for ZZ.

EDIT: I forgot about JY gulping at first before he starts breathing heavily. I write this when I was working so it was based on my memory.

12 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Based on my non-judgemental and neutral observation of the above material, I highlighted several interesting points as follow:

1) There are a lot of mutual and corresponding gesture of affections, such as but not limited to: looking at each other, leaning to each other, brushing their shoulders/skins, etc. This shows a high degree of comfortability between them.

2) A more specific case of looking, known as the #glareoflove also shown on the material. The #glareoflove can be recognised by these following symptoms: intense gaze, longer duration (more than 1 second), inevitably causing blush, nervousness or subconscious smile on one or both of them.

3) subject J showed a sudden act of aggression toward subject Z, which interestingly, was well received by subject Z (he laughs, instead of being angry or upset). A small gesture of affection later by subject J shows that the earlier aggression was just a casual act, which might have been occurred before.

Considering the points above, I preliminary draw a conclusion that: #YuZhou ship is still sailing by itself and we do not suffer from mental delusion as a certain someone beliefs. Further academic observation is necessary to improve this research, thus I invite fellow scholars to contribute on this issue.

9 hours ago, sohocomo said:

(Ah, deep psychological discussion... my bliss)

To add another point to this discussion, please refer to the car kiss scene. Much attention has been placed on subject J's movements, as they are quite easily captured by the camera - but let us focus on subject Z a moment. After the first kiss, subject Z shifts his body, causing subject J to place more of his body weight on subject Z. Also, subject Z moves his arms from 'resting' on subject J to actually holding him (notice subject Z's left hand reaching up the back to subject J's neck). Also, it can be calculated that subject Z placed an amount of force with his left hand, as subject J's upper body did move closer to subject Z. At this same time, subject Z raises his head off of the car seat, 2 small bobs, towards subject J (this is after subject J has moved his arm under subject Z's head), thus appearing "searching" for the second kiss(es). 

These types of movements are usually unconscious, especially when "acting." (Even in choreographed scenes, this attention to detail is rarely made.) As a matter of research, it is very unlucky that we do not have footage from such an angle that we could see what their legs were doing at this time.

This is from @gashupingo by the way:

I need to mention 1 thing, someone ask, why YuZhou's screenshot photos(from video) look so loveydovey together but the video itself feels very straight(u sure?), I wish to say, there are 2 reasons, 1) micro facial expression happen too fast, normally only happen in 1sec, easily overlooked if you don't have a trained eye. 2) You are not familiar with the meanings of these expression or gestures, did not see it, or even if you saw it you feel indifferent to it(sorry don't really know the translation to 无感, it roughly means you are not interested/no feels/indifferent in that area)

Below, lets compare the difference between both CP's quick ask quick answer segments. The difference is a lot a lot a lot! I randomly pick a few:
1) The direction where the spine curve to

The spine curved outward(from each other):
The spine curved inwards:

The distance between the body in the past I've talk about the hips(maybe from previous posts), actually the head is also(part of it). It can be understood like this, if the hands are forced to be together, the hips distance is the real mental distance between both people, and if the hips had to be together, the head's distance is the heart's real distance.

You can reference FengWen's kissing scene, that one is the head is forced together, but the hips distance is very far, that's why it looks weird. The interviews also, even though they sit very close together , the head subconsciously move outside, that is the said person actually oppose to this kind of distance.

The correct way without any state of avoidance should be like this:
The hips are parallel, the head move inwards, there is no body parts that is avoiding.

i_f05.png?t=20140803 2) No visual contact or very minimal:
These 2 has almost no visual contact (this let me believe you can look at the camera when interview), and when WenWen reach out the hand, DaShu is like no love kind of expression, there is absolutely no indication to respond in an affectionate way.

These two! Anytime, anywhere they need to have eye contact!

i_f05.png?t=201408033) Not touching the hand! x3
Even though it's still the same with one person holding the mike, but the difference is enormous ok?! Even though WenWen is holding the mike, the body is very straight, resulting that Dashu need to bend over to talk. And Dashu only bend over, but did not reach out the hand to touch the mike, not to say touch Wenwen's hand!

But in contrast, JY hold the mike, everytime it's him who move the mike to ZZ, ZZ sit straight to answer, and ZZ's hand is put on top of JY's fingers, and for a very long time! Even I'm embarrassed about it! OK?!

And got 1 more! In the middle of the interview, Dashu touch Wenwen's leg, but immediately take off, think back when YuZhou practice singing, how long did JY put his hand on ZZ's leg?~~ Like this, I'll no need to put the screenshot. 

tumblr_o46tjkDSn91r0flu8o8_400.giftumblr_o46tsmJnvs1r0flu8o5_500.gif

WOW!!! EXCELLENT ANALYZATIONS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I WANT MORE PLEASE!!!

This already made my day... and it's not even 6 AM here in my part of the world.. tumblr_o46tjkDSn91r0flu8o2_100.gif

Edited by aeislaeigh
  • Like 10

54 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

That song Johnny sang... Lyrics fits perfectly his situation right now... My heart, it hurts... He's so lonely...

Then watch this (link to Johnny's interview)

It's so bitter...

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. Johnny seems lost in this chaos. He does not know what to do, what he wants and what make him happy. Poor man, hoping he found the right answers soon.

I just find the interview quite shocking though, because Johnny answers everything without any pretence nor using diplomatic answers. I mean, it is one thing to be honest and humble, like saying that he thinks his voice is good but when they recorded him singing, the result might be not that good. But saying everything bluntly is...unusual for a celebrity (he is a celebrity now...).

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Ariodante said:

You Qi and Yeng Meng interview 陈稳-林枫松 Easy Idol 快问快答 (from Ghostrina YT channel, no subs....yet).
If we are at it, let's look at the body movements/spacing... Furthermore, let's make it the theme of the day! (Bent pipes are so yesterday):P

Baidu there has this "There is no harm if there is no comparison" series theme. 
Before this post I translated they also compared the videos JY practice Jiu Jitsu with ZZ & FB which I don't think I can find it with the sea of posts there. It's very hard to navigate there cause they post faster than I can read :sweatingbullets: So I'll post a short new post I saw(can't translate much, I need to go to work soon). I think here also got ppl compare before? 

Credits to 阚明明 from Addicted Web Series Baidu Bar.

Spoiler

-------------------------------------

JY, is it really OK for you to poke your buddy like this?
724877d2d539b600fbefd6faee50352ac75cb7e6

JY, is it really OK for you to hold his hand like a boss?

d1867bf23a87e950fd2d2e2117385343faf2b4c9

Comments to highlight:
love镜中的你: To hold his hand, JY even throw away the card, enough already(you two)! 
妞妞Lina88: This tutorial is to teach ppl how to take advantage(of ZZ) :D:D (actually she mean 耍流氓  which means bullying in a indecent way like how hooligans do to random girls) 
freeapplerao: I saw the movements after this, actually grasping or not grasping ZZ's hand has no effect the the upcoming movements ok?! ( meaning there is actually no need to grasp ZZ's hand to do the next movements heheh )
樱桃好好吃啊: The first pic when viewed carefully, JY's elbow is floating in the air, like he's not very accustomed to it~~~ Like he don't want to touch FB. This is how (actual) good bros get along~~!  i_f05.png?t=20140803!

As you can see, JY does not treat his buddy the same way as ZZ. He always has this distance with other ppl(not only FB). If there is no special feeling involved, I don't know what to think anymore.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Baidu there has this "There is no harm if there is no comparison" series theme. 
Before this post I translated they also compared the videos JY practice Jiu Jitsu with ZZ & FB which I don't think I can find it with the sea of posts there. It's very hard to navigate there cause they post faster than I can read :sweatingbullets: So I'll post a short new post I saw(can't translate much, I need to go to work soon). I think here also got ppl compare before? 

Credits to 阚明明 from Addicted Web Series Baidu Bar.

Hide contents

Comments to highlight:
love镜中的你: To hold his hand, JY even throw away the card, enough already(you two)! 
妞妞Lina88: This tutorial is to teach ppl how to take advantage(of ZZ) :D:D (actually she mean 耍流氓  which means bullying in a indecent way like how hooligans do to random girls) 
freeapplerao: I saw the movements after this, actually grasping or not grasping ZZ's hand has no effect the the upcoming movements ok?! ( meaning there is actually no need to grasp ZZ's hand to do the next movements heheh )
樱桃好好吃啊: The first pic when viewed carefully, JY's elbow is floating in the air, like he's not very accustomed to it~~~ Like he don't want to touch FB. This is how (actual) good bros get along~~!  i_f05.png?t=20140803!

As you can see, JY does not treat his buddy the same way as ZZ. He always has this distance with other ppl(not only FB). If there is no special feeling involved, I don't know what to think anymore.

Thank you for this! I would appreciate it if sometime later you could dig the extensive comparison of JY-FB and JY-ZZ jiujitsu practice :D

What I am observing is, JY uses less strength and speed when practicing with ZZ. Not only on this ELLEMEN video, the Femina video also has JY practices jiujitsu with ZZ. He was quite gentle there too, and even rubbed ZZ's hand and shoulder after the practice, asking "was it hurt?" LOL.

On the contrary, with FB, JY uses normal strength and speed, especially when knocking FB down. I counted two or three times FB was knocked down to the point of saying "Omph!" ;) 

• Like 7

I miss GH so much. I see JY everyday but I do not see GH for a long time (Actually, I still rewatch the series again and again :phew:). Anyone have the same feeling as me :anguished:

This one is for a sense of notalgia, JY said he is cutest when just waking up. Does this one break your heart :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. Johnny seems lost in this chaos. He does not know what to do, what he wants and what make him happy. Poor man, hoping he found the right answers soon.

I just find the interview quite shocking though, because Johnny answers everything without any pretence nor using diplomatic answers. I mean, it is one thing to be honest and humble, like saying that he thinks his voice is good but when they recorded him singing, the result might be not that good. But saying everything bluntly is...unusual for a celebrity (he is a celebrity now...).

That’s a part i appreciate in him tbh,  he is just HONEST with little pretense, and he doesn't overestimate himself. He knows his strengths and weaknesses and I'm sure he will reach a peaceful point soon.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

That song Johnny sang... Lyrics fits perfectly his situation right now... My heart, it hurts... He's so lonely...

Then watch this 

It's so bitter...

Yea... like I had said centuries ago lol well it feels that way with how fast this thread runs. He has a lot of uncertainties and self perceived deficiencies. It may sound sad but I think he is at a good place. If he is able to have insight into his current situation and how he actually feels about it this is a good place to be. It's not a pleasant place but it is a good place. I hope he does find what he wants to do or, even so, that these opportunities will open doors into what he truly wants to do whether it is to provide the money to go off backpacking and to start a new life else where or to come upon a new passion as he goes. Hope he finds some grounding soon and some good sleep! He is young :) so I'm not worried. I do hope that if he comes to the conclusion that this industry is not for him that he has the courage to leave it.

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you for this! I would appreciate it if sometime later you could dig the extensive comparison of JY-FB and JY-ZZ jiujitsu practice :D

What I am observing is, JY uses less strength and speed when practicing with ZZ. Not only on this ELLEMEN video, the Femina video also has JY practices jiujitsu with ZZ. He was quite gentle there too, and even rubbed ZZ's hand and shoulder after the practice, asking "was it hurt?" LOL.

On the contrary, with FB, JY uses normal strength and speed, especially when knocking FB down. I counted two or three times FB was knocked down to the point of saying "Omph!" ;) 

I don't remember if there is a long post or is it just a lot of snippets here and there from different people. I'll try to find it when I get back tonight. 
And yes! I totally agree with you about the strength and speed. He uses FB like a pro but to ZZ the atmosphere is different.

And dear Johnny really needs some comfort. The recent interviews and the song is so heart wrenching. Although he's a celebrity now, I think he still can't wrap his head around it yet and I really like his down to earth personality. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

Then watch this 

It's so bitter...

Omg... JY wakes up in 'shock' as he tries not to be late for work and not to be seen as a late worker... Waking up due to anxiety for not getting late is not really healthy... T^T

I agree with you guys that he had little to no pretense in the interview. His tone was quite mellow and slow. Maybe he is exhausted after a day of photoshoot perhaps. He pointed out his exhausted face in the interview too. Sigh. Please recharge soon, JY.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

I miss GH so much. I see JY everyday but I do not see GH for a long time (Actually, I still rewatch the series again and again :phew:). Anyone have the same feeling as me :anguished:

i feel the same :< i also miss jy in his gh phase of life...when the cast/crew all refered to him as gh and when he happily talked about gh in every interview and when his only job was being gh instead of these million jobs that he doesnt seem to enjoy doing anymore. those were innocent and simpler times in johnnyland...

• Like 13

The Colors of Life: Loving You is more than Gold
https://www.wattpad.com/231042989-the-colors-of-life-loving-you-is-more-than-gold

"Zhouzhou," My manager broke the silence between us during our ride home. His voice sounded unsure. "Have you talked to Jingyu today?"

"Hmm?" My focus was on the road. I liked driving the car by my own when I was not too tired. It was refreshing and relaxing. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"Well..." A very awkward pause. When I glanced at him, my manager squirmed in his seat.

"What? Spill it."

He drew a long breath. "Last night, in the middle of the night, he liked a fan made video from his official weibo account."

"Oh? What kind of fan made video?"

Another awkward pause. "The romantic kind? Movie video, montage of scenes from the series and interviews. You and him, looking at each other and all."

I pondered for a moment. "I have seen many of those."

"Yes, but none was liked by Jingyu or you." My manager exhaled a deep breath. "Liking it is the same with endorsing it, you know..."

(A very early update because I could not sleep and I have an all-day trip tomorrow, so enjoy!)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

This one is for a sense of notalgia, JY said he is cutest when just waking up. Does this one break your heart :wub:

Hidden Content

Bc for some time it's a tired lost lonely guhai who is without his bai lou yin that's why he doesn’t feel like guhai ,  guhai is back whenever there is zhouzhou to play with and tease :phew:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Then watch this 

It's so bitter...

This is a heartbreaking interview but imo his best interview to date. There is no cocky proclamation whatsoever, he answered all questions honestly and yes, painfully. I kinda think Jingyu responded to the sincerity of the interviewer and he also might have had his fill of flippant questions requiring in turn, his less than serious answers.

As a person who values his alone time and independence mightily, his sudden fame must be a bit scary and at times even worrisome. When he has to curtail his usual activities as well as his tendency to talk bluntly and honestly ---it must be taxing on him physically, mentally and emotionally.

I also have to marvel at the awesome power of the fujoshi and fudanshi community. To be able to take someone relatively unknown and make them stars in a span of 3 months...whoa!!!!Kudos to our brothers and sisters:) I know the ban must have done something to also trigger this popularity but still we started and sustained the flame, didn't we???

• Like 17

More psychological analysis:

(Disclaimer - I am more knowledgeable in aspects of Korean culture than Chinese culture, but from what I have observed the following theory crosses the cultures.)

JY is the 'older brother' based on his age. Because of this, ZZ should, and does, treat JY with a sense of respect and deference to an extent.

At the same time, ZZ has worked in this area of entertainment longer and more than JY, making ZZ the senior experience wise. 

Thus, they cancel each other out, leading to an 'equality' between them. If they did not understand themselves to be equal, then it would be more likely that their interactions, conscious and subconscious, would be full of 'power struggle' actions. We can see that those actions are very,very rare between the two.

(I've actually had a story I plan to write in my head for almost a year based on this theory. (Have to finish the one I'm currently working on first.) I just came to realize today that it actually fits JY/ZZ.)

• Like 19

5 hours ago, Ariodante said:

You Qi and Yeng Meng interview 陈稳-林枫松 Easy Idol 快问快答 (from Ghostrina YT channel, no subs....yet).
If we are at it, let's look at the body movements/spacing... Furthermore, let's make it the theme of the day! (Bent pipes are so yesterday)

They appear a little bent too - just away from each other instead of spooning.

(Spooning...spooning...I feel a ridiculous analogy coming...) They're a knife and fork! Alike in that they're both eating utensils, they work well together, but you don't put them on top of each other in the drawer! :lol:

Holy c**p! Where did that come from?!?!?!?

• Like 7