9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:
  • Guhai's "OBEY" sweatshirt.... LOL.. Like "Obey me!"... Just match his personality...
  • THEY CUT THE KISSING SCENE...... *flips table*

>> I always hate his sweatshirt, kinda order you to obey him all the time!

Lemme flip table , flip laptop, flip everything =*= !!! I can't believe they cut kiss scene!

They change scenes so fast, I don't even get into feeling yet OTL.

When I watched trailer, I thought I must cry seeing GH's tears, but WAT???!!! My tears didn't even have time to form ;_;

1 minute ago, pureblade said:

SPOILER for Episode! Close your eyes to this if you have not watched.

........ Okay so this episode sucked. They cut out the critical parts of the story like how can you cut out a confession??? Seriously? I just need to vent. The Like Love movies although there was a cut of sex scenes it was not as bad as this. Like what the hell? All my anticipation just went splat!

>> I don't expect to see many love scenes because I heard new rule about gay love scenes, but I've never thought that they would cut the kiss scene OMG. Because other couples kiss in Like love and Counterattack. I'm so shocked OTL

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

How about steal the tapes first then burn the studio? Lollllll

Totally!!! If failed to steal the tapes, we'll just kidnap Johnny & Zhouzhou first and cage them together.. Ok I'm getting a bit creepy..

Anyway, I just saw your comment on the translations. You should do this during your free time when you feel like it. Don't push yourself too hard yeah. I think it's not fun anymore if you're doing the translations because you have to. Just take it slow and steady yeah ^^

Guest skeletonworks
8 minutes ago, JTanis said:

Lemme flip table , flip laptop, flip everything =*= !!! I can't believe they cut kiss scene!

When I watched trailer, I thought I must cry seeing GH's tears, but WAT???!!! My tears didn't even have time to form ;_;

>> I don't expect to see many love scenes because I heard new rule about gay love scenes, but I've never thought that they would cut the kiss scene OMG. Because other couples kiss in Like love and Counterattack. I'm so shocked OTL

You're so funny! Hahaha... I have to agree... That scene is a pivotal scene yet they cut it so choppily it doesn't make sense anymore. The feelings are not there... It's just gone...

Me too... I thought they wouldn't be this extreme... China is waaaaaaay more conservative than I thought they were!

I think they started to impose the new law after Like Love or Counter Attack. Next season of Counter Attack would probably have no kissing scene, no as* GRABBING...no nothing... lol..

2 minutes ago, mym999 said:

DVD version of counter attack is available in youtube..we can watch with out buying it...but there are no eng subtitles......i hope addicted series dvd version available in youtbe too....

Where is the direct link .. Please ... Why no one posting????

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

It's because China is imposing a new law to ban series that have this kind of "content". If Heroin showed this kind of content, there's a possibility that there won't be a 2nd season... The only way is to buy the DVD ^^

Okay so this restriction is only for gay films or is it for all intimacy period? *Sigh* I need the uncut version :bawling: I'm so upset.

On 17. Februar 2016 at 5:46 PM, JTanis said:

Exactly!! I haven't been able to capture Guhai's feeling completely and the scene has already changed and then the kidnapping scene is done. Like what the duck?!

To put a balm on my shocked, annoyed, and angry heart, I'd better off reading the novel translation from @alvinboi again.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@leo456 You just type [<spoiler>] <content> [</spoiler>] When you're writing, just omit the "<" and ">"

Man, your code is doesn't work. Now, I put some sensitive parts in the hidden box. It would be all right, I think. 

36 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

How about steal the tapes first then burn the studio? Lollllll

>> OK, I'm by your side.

22 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I think they started to impose the new law after Like Love or Counter Attack. Next season of Counter Attack would probably have no kissing scene, no as* GRABBING...no nothing... lol..

>> What would Counterattack be like without aggressive kissing scene??!!! Chi chen won't be Chi chen anymore

19 minutes ago, liesl12 said:

Exactly!! I haven't been able to capture Guhai's feeling completely and the scene has already changed and then the kidnapping scene is done. Like what the duck?!

>> What the duck! hahahaha

28 minutes ago, JTanis said:

hahaha you and I both! I was in a state of shock when it happened and they moved on to the next seen like normal. All intimacy has been cut out of this drama for sure.